KIARA

By likealikejills

๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ... More

....
INTRODUCTION 1
INTRODUCTION 2
MAFIA GANGS AND RANKS
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
WEDDING PLANNING..๐Ÿคตโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฐโ€โ™€๏ธ
โ—โ€ขโ—‹CHAPTER 10โ—‹โ€ขโ—
CHAPTER 11
...
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
14
15
16
17
....
18
19
20
21
....

3

2.9K 90 4
By likealikejills

I reached the hospital...I went to my office..and changed my outfit..and hung my coat in my hands...and ran towards minji's room to bite her ear off...

I went to her room..only to find no one inside...I heard some sounds from the bathroom attached to her cabin letting me know that she was in the bathroom... I looked around her cabin...I saw a paper bag with her casual clothes which she wore today and then changed into the uniform on the couch...I let my intuition win over the voice that was screaming at the back of my head , to not even think about doing that...I looked at her table and grabbed a black sharpie and took out her white plain t shirt and wrote "warning: brain-mouth no filter installed " and also added a small quote below it "dumb, dumber, dumbest- who?...of course me" and added small middle finger designs like in those aesthetic shirts...I know she has an extra pair of casuals in her locker...so I without hesitation poured all my designing talent on the t-shirt...

I was caught right-handed by minji...who screamed out loud looking at the piece of art in my hand...I threw the sharpie at her and decided to run off to save my dear life from minji's wrath...

I opened a nearby room without looking who's inside and opened the room from inside and slightly peaked through the little space..as soon as I peaked through the door..I saw minji laughing her ass out while holding the t-shirt in her hand...which was damn creepy...she saw me peeking outside...I moved back clutching my white coat tightly...

She came inside the room..she too didn't notice who was inside the room and laughed while looking at me...she suddenly stopped laughing and eyed me with a mischievous glint in her eyes and smirk on her lips...I moved away from her to save my ass..

Minji: my baby...look at her being all scared of me...come near me sweetheart...I swear I won't do anything...come here...

As soon as she said that i knew I was in deep shit...

Me: yaar...look the t-shirt looks more cool than before...and I promise I'll buy you the designer clothes that you were simping over the whole week...please have some mercy at me...

I said with my hands clasped together...

Minji: mmm...the offer is too tempting to reject...but you still owe me a meal thought...and don't you dare think that I'll forget about this thing...

Me: yeah yeah queen...

I said presenting her a courtesy...

Minji: must say...this shirt looks cool now...

She said swinging the t-shirt left to right...I heard someone snickering behind me...

I turned around and I frozed on my spot....minji too...but then she bursted into laughter seeing my reaction..and my cheeks and ears getting heated up..because of  being embrassed.
The jeon family and their friends stood there looking at us holding their laughter...God...they must think of me as dumb

I was so embarrassed that I pulled minji by her wrist and rushed towards my office... before shouting a sorry...

After dealing with those shits I went to the hospital..it was like 6 in the morning

I entered the room and found appa in the bed with eomma sitting beside him....jiwoo in the couch and I looked around for hyunjin but he was nowhere to be found..I decided to call him to check on him..

In the call

Me: hello.. hyunjin...where are you?..
Hyunjin: hyung...I'm at our house..I have to attend a meeting about the summer launch with daylight
Me: oh.. OK then...take care..
Hyunjin: OK hyung..you too..byee..

Call ended..

I was too tired to even stand..I headed towards the couch next to jiwoo's and slept on the couch placing my head in her lap....

Time skip

In the morning..

I got up...checked on them once again..appa was doing good..he actually healed pretty quick than normal..I bought us some food...then waited for hyunjin..

Hyunjin came back and informed us whatever happened at daylight...hyungs and noonas were there too.. they came to check on appa...

Then we were talking about something..suddenly we heard some heavy footsteps as if they were running...I got alert..suddenly the door got slammed open..someone entered the room wearing the doctor uniform and had a coat hanged in her hands..I was about to take my gun...I looked at her carefully..that's when it clicked to me..she's doctor kiara..why is she hiding in our room..she opened the room from inside and peaked out...as soon as she opened we heard a person laughing so hard..doctor kiara moved inside the room away from the person who was standing before her..she looked a bit scared ..she was doctor kim minji...she had a white hand with something written on it messily with small middle fingers all around the quote in her hand...she entered the room..
she suddenly stopped laughing and smirked at her...Kiara moved away from her...

Minji: my baby...look at her being all scared of me...come near me sweetheart...I swear I won't do anything...come here...

Kiara: yaar...look the t-shirt looks more cool than before...and I promise I'll buy you the designer clothes that you were simping over the whole week...please have some mercy on me...

Kiara said with her hands clasped together...which looked damn cute

Minji: mmm...the offer is too tempting to reject...but you still owe me a meal though...and don't you dare think that I'll forget about this thing...

Kiara: yeah yeah queen...

She said presenting her a courtesy...

Minji: must say...this shirt looks cool now...

She said swinging the t-shirt left to right...that's when I looked at the words on the shirt...I snickered and found the others trying to control their laughter

She turned around and both of them froze...she turned red looking at us...I guess they only noticed our presence now...she held minji's hand and shouted a sorry and rushed out of the room...

her reaction was too funny....

Jisoo: omo.. she's cute..
Jiwoo: yes she is..and do you know something..she's the owner,and one of the best doctor of this hospital and she was the one who operated appa...

We were all shocked...well that's something really shocking...I only knew she was a doctor..I didn't know that she's the founder and owner of jeniskher hospital...

After sometimes she came back looking down..unconsciously pouting..she looked up at us..

Then she suddenly apologised..

Kiara: sorry for our behavior..we're just hyperactive always...

Suddenly a head peaked out of the room and said..

Minji: I'm not really sorry tho...

Kiara turned around and glared at her before turning to us again and started speaking after checking dad

Kiara: he's fine.. you can go home today.. your wound has healed faster than I expected...and Mrs.jeon..give these medicines to him..dont let him do much works..he'll be back to normal soon...

She fondly smiled at us...all smiled at her...she turned around and caught minji's ears and pulled her by her ears and went out not caring about the dramatic screams from minji...

As soon as she left..we all burst into laughter....

Eomma: she's cute, elegant and serious in the same time..God she's really something...

we all nodded..

Suddenly appa got a call

In the call

Appa: i wonder if called me to check if I was alive or not.. didn't you?...
₩₩: man... I was out for a business meeting in US...I was busy...I just returned back to home and haven't contacted my children yet...
Appa: yeah!..you'll always say the same reason...
₩₩: yeah yeah!...How's your health...

Then they started speaking about the shooting incident and also about business ..mom was looking a lil bit exited.. while we were confused..

Then...

Appa: yahh!..jeniskher..why didn't you tell me earlier...

That's when I understood that he was uncle jeniskher..from India...appa, eomma, uncle and aunty were best friends..uncle and aunty both are Indians.. they all became best friends when they came to korea for something related to work..they were our neighbours for 4years..but then they left Korea and went to their native Country India to take over their company...I only know they have 3 children..I haven't seen them..even eomma and appa..but uncle and aunt have seen 3 of us...and would visit us whenever they come to Korea...

Mr.jeniskher: now I'm telling na..Will you be here or not?...its your cousin's son's wedding too..!

Appa: OK OK...I'll be coming there in 2 days..Will you kindly let me meet your children sir?...I haven't met them..not even once..your sister is exited to meet your children too

Mr.jenskher: yeah yeah...they'll be coming there too..and you can meet them...and stop being dramatic man..and bring jungkook, hyunjin and jiwon too...and also bring jungkook's friends and their wife's too..they were so good to me when I visited you 2 months before...

Appa: yeah yeahh!...

Then they again started to speak about some deals before hanging up

Appa: guys we are leaving India in 2 days..
Eomma: in 2 days?..
Appa: yep..you know we're going for yash's marriage..its next week..so we're leaving...he told me that his children too are coming to India for the wedding...we haven't seen them yet..and if its about my health.. you can see I'm all fine...and we're traveling in our private jet...so it won't be much of a problem...
Eomma: OK then...
Appa: jungkook, hyunjin and jiwoo...and  children..you too coming OK...jeniskher asked me to bring all of you and your wives to the wedding..and you guys are working so hard. Think this as a family vacation...I can't hear any no's from anyone. OK all are coming..pack you clothes and come to our mansion tomorrow...we'll be leaving the next day..OK?...
All: OK appa

I went to my room dragging minji with me

Me:you idiot I'll kill you...I'm so embrassed...how can I go infront of them again...

I said while hiding my red face with my hands..

Minji: don't act as if you're all shy shy...

I sighed and went to Mr.jeons room to check him up.

After sometimes I went inside looking down..unconsciously pouting..I didn't even recognise that I was pouting

Then I immediately apologised..

Me: sorry for our behavior..we're just hyperactive always...

Suddenly a head peaked out of the room and said..

Minji: I'm not really sorry tho...

I turned around and glared at her...God I had enough of everything..I'll really kill her once I reach the cabin

Me: he's fine.. you can go home today.. you're wound have healed faster than I expected...and Mrs.jeon..give these medicines to him..don't make him if any weight for 1 week...he'll be back to normal soon...

I fondly smiled at them.. ..all smiled at me..but the bunny looking boy kept a straight face...i turned around and caught minji's ears and pulled her by her ears and went out not caring about the dramatic screams from minji...

I pulled her towards my room..

Me: woman how many times should I tell you not to embarrass me in front-

I was cut off by a phone call...I looked at the I'd it were my siblings..I decided to attend the call first

In the call

Me: hello...
Arya: dii...will you be coming home tonight?...if then let's have a movie night today...
Me: today?...
Risha: yes di...
Me: OK then...as much as I know there isn't any op or surgery in today's schedule...I think I'll leave now...byee..
Them: bye dii...come fast..

Call ends..

I turned towards minji and told her that I'll be leaving and told her that I'll deal with her later...and I took my things and removed my coat..and went towards Mr.jeon's room...

I entered the room and I saw them all talking...I knocked at the door..they all looked at me..

Me: umm...sorry for the disturbance..Mr.jeon, Dr.minji will come here now for dressing...and she'll be taking care of you from now on...I hope you recover quickly...

I smiled at them..they too smiled at me...then I turned to leave..as I was about to leave..Mrs.jeon asked me something..

Mrs.jeon: dear..if you don't mind...are you Korean?....you don't look like a korean..
Me: umm..mam..I'm not a korean..I'm actually an Indian..
Mrs.jeon: ohh..kk...but you look a little familiar...
Me: reallyy?..
Mrs.jeon: yeahh!..you look like our best friend from India...and your last name too is the same as theirs..i guess I might be mistaken..

I just smiled at her and I told them I'm leaving and left to my home..

Dr. Kiara entered the room and told us that we can go home..

I looked at her...she seemed a little familiar..she just looked like meera (Kiaras mom/ Mrs.jeniskher) ..I thought for a second..then I decided to ask her...

Me: dear..are you a korean?..you don't look like a korean..
Yn: umm..mam..I'm not a korean..I'm an Indian..
Me: ohh..kk...but you look a little familiar...
Yn: reallyy?..
Me: yeahh!..you look like our bestfriend from India..and your last name too is the same as thiers...I guess I might me mistaken..

I said she just smiled and me...then left...I looked at my husband he had a confused look..

Me: honey!..don't you think she looks like meera?..
Mr.jeon: yeahh!..she looks like her...she even has a mole under her lips just like
Adi..(Aditya...kiara's fathers name/Mr.jeniskher)...
Me:yeah!..maybe we're mistaken..I think we're so excited to meet them that we're thinking she looks familiar to them..

He nodded..then Dr.minji entered the room..jungkook and hyunjin left with her to pay the hospital bills and for the formalities....we all prepared to leave to our home...

I bought some snacks from a convenience  store and went to my home..

I entered the home...I saw my siblings waiting for me..once I looked at them..I couldn't stop myself from pinching their cheeks..they were looking cute..

They were wearing a stitch onsie..we 3 bought this onesie, after watching lilo and stitch, both risha and arya pulled Me with them to the mall to buy a stitch plushie...but when they entered the shop they thought the inside looked much cuter than the plushie...they persuaded me to buy a matching onsie...and tell me who would deny them...I was the person who would simp cute things secretly and would act up like a bitch...

They immediately took the covers from my hand and put it in the table and pushed me into the room and told me to get fresh and wear the onsie and come to the movie room..

I flopped myself in the bed and sighed and got up and went to fresh up...

I took a long bath and wore the onsie and went towards the movie room..

I entered the room and looked at my siblings..

Arya was setting snacks...and risha was selecting movies..

I went toward them..and sat between them..

Me: what are we watching tonight?...
Rishanio: English vinglish

We watched the movie for the nth time and after English vinglish was over, we watched the good bad mother...

Man kang-ho is so cute

It's been a while since we hanged around as I was busy in managing both the hospital, mafia and daylight...I really want to take a day off and spend the whole day with my siblings...even though they annoy me and embarrass me all day long...I love thier company...and no one except them and minji would we able to the rude shits that come out of my mouth everytime it open (only when my parents are absent... ofcourse, they would cut my tounge off or kick me out of the house if they ever hear me curse or say rude shits...yeah typical Indian family)

By that time risha had his head in my lap and was sprawled out around like a starfish...while Arya had her head on his stomach, occassionally hitting his stomach with her head and looked at him to see his reaction...

"Risha..Arya.."

I called out their name...they turned their head in my direction...

"I think of having a sort of siblings date tomorrow...are you up for that tomorrow?...do you guys have anything important to do tomorrow?..."

"No dii...I only have to sign some papers...that can wait...I'm up...what about you Arya?."

"I'm coming too...you would offer this for only once in a blue moon day...so I'm definitely coming..."

"Yeah!...it's been long since I've got free food from my elder sister..."

"Dude...for real?... you're munching on the chips that 'I' bought for you...and what about yesterday and the day before... don't speak like a ungrateful brat you asshole..."

"In All the books I've read and all the stories I've heard the elder sister would be more calm, will warn their siblings not to curse, save them from their parents wrath, buy them plenty of gifts, and would be always sweet and act like an ideal daughter....but look here I got the exact opposite...me and Arya are the only one who could calm your ass down whenever you act like you have a stuck up your ass and we're the one who save you from ammi's wrath whenever you sneak out at night...and we are the only one who can listen your words which has curses included in each and every sentence"

"Here comes the drama king...don't be too dramatic you little bitch...I know I'm not like those ideal daughter and sister...but I can still manage to cook you delicious food controlling my urge to poison your each and every meal...and I can still manage to be a sweetheart to the ones who are sweet to me...not to the ones who are too messed up in their heads and acts as a sensible child and too pleasing but are really shitheads that sucks off their sister's money like vampires..."

"Well...look at the broke millionaire nagging like those teacher in every school that act like they own the whole damn school"

"Enough risha and diii...stop acting like teens and woman up.."

"Woman up?...what about me?.."

"That includes you too...doesn't act like a man tho.."

"Dii...tell that shit to shut up..."

"Man I'm done...good night shitheads...I can't cope up with your dramatics...be ready before 9 or I'm leaving without you guys..."

"Yeah whatever"

they said went to their room hopping and bickering about what they are going to wear tomorrow and who'll look the most stylish among us...

I stood there looking at them blankly and shook my head before switching off all the lights and tv and leaving for my room to sleep

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 8.3K 40
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
37.3K 1.4K 18
Jeon triplets the mafia kings of whole asia , who never got close to any girl except their sister and mother got married to a sweet Indian girl who j...
156K 5.3K 54
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™ช...