Fate - NCT Haechan Fanfiction

By hyunjinville

In a world where fate is decided. . Suh Mijin, a 21 y/o American - Korean girl, Being chosen for a prestigio... More

Introduction
-001-
-002-
-003-
-004-
-005-
-006-
-007-
-008-
-009-
-010-
-011-
-012-
-013-
-014-
-015-
-016-
-017-
-018-
-020-
-021-
-022-
-023-
-024-
-025-
-026-
-27-
-028-
-029-
-030-
-031-
Announcement
-032-
Announcement
-033-
-034-
-035-
-036-
-037-
-038-
-039-
-040-
-041-
Goodbye
-042-
-043-

-019-

147 5 1
By hyunjinville

Bold Italics for French

Italics for English

Normal Text for Korean

~~~~~

Shining jewels and a beautiful, pink evening gown. Hair done by the best hairdressers in town. She gracefully walked down the stairs, as she been taught to her whole life. Her face wasn't visible, the whole scene was blurry actually.

Swooping light, murmuring voices, unclear language.

"DONT KILL HIM PLEASE! I BEG YOU! DONT PLEASE SPARE HIM-"
"M-Ma-r- *falls*"
"NO!"

"NO!"

Mijin got up in cold sweat, taking deep breaths. She looked over and around. She was in her dorm. No where else.

SAYURI- Mijin, all good?
MIJIN- HUNH- Yeah um-
SAYURI- Nightmare?
MIJIN- How'd you know-
SAYURI- I mean, I don't really think it's normal to shriek in the middle of the night for no reason.
MIJIN- Dang it.

She looked ahead to see Sayuri at the study table, looking at her dormmate with concern.

It has been 3-4 months in Neo Tech now and Mijin was loving it. She had wise and understanding professors, friends who always had some tea to spill and a nice dorm room. Though studies could be hectic at times, it would never be too much of a stress, there was always someone to help out. Well, studies were the least of worries actually. There was something else that had been getting to her.

Since 2 months, Mijin's visions had extravagated to nightmares. They weren't anything scary to say for the least, they were.. thrilling. It sent goosebumps down her spine thinking about them, but again for no good reason.

SAYURI- *hands a glass of water* You'll feel better.
MIJIN- Thanks Yuri. What time is it?
SAYURI- 2 AM. ou should go back to sleep. 
MIJIN- I will, but why is that I have never seen you sleep at night?
SAYURI- I don't like sleeping at night. I sleep as much as I can after classes, and study all night. Much more efficient lifestyle if you ask me.
MIJIN- Yeah, but I think you should sleep-

SAYURI- I know. Sleep at night. Even if I could I can't. I have a presentation on criminal law due tomorrow. Have to edit the final few parts of the PowerPoint.
MIJIN- You do you then I guess. I'm sleeping.
SAYURI- Didn't ever stop you. Good night.

~~~~~

Next day

MIJIN- *half asleep* What is life. Why do we exist.
JAEMIN- Why what's up with you?
MIJIN- Sleep deprived. Want to die.
JENO- Can surely see that.
RENJUN- You didn't get sleep last night?

On their way to classes, Téchni students were talking. Mijin was absolutely sleep deprived due to yesterday's nightmare, and spent all night turning and toiling about the bed because of the tip-tapping of Sayuri's laptop. She was not much of an ASMR person.

MIJIN- *sarcastic tone* What are you talking about? I had enough sleep, don't the dark circles on my face show?!
RENJUN- Jeez at least quit being salty when you are sleepy.
JAEMIN- Sis then how you gonna do classes? You look like you will literally faint.
MIJIN- *yawns* My sleep schedule is already wrecked, I'll deal with it. Either ways, we got an important lecture today, what was it again-
JAEMIN- Photojournalism by Professor Bang.
MIJIN- Exactly. Can't afford to miss that. Well we should go now, I don't wanna be late.
RENJUN- Good point. Catch y'all at lunch.

JAEMIN- Yeah right. Bye y'all. Bye Nono :)
RENJUN- PLEASE NOT THAT NICKNAME AGAIN-
MIJIN- That was so cringe that I woke up completely. Thank you so much. I'll be going now. Bye.

Mijin headed to her locker across the hallway to get the study materials.

DONGHYUCK- Boo.
MIJIN- OMG so scared.. aah *unimpressed* The hell you doing in Techni?

DONGHYUCK- I am everywhere. *insert an excessively dramatic Hyuck*
MIJIN- Not like anyone wants that. Can't you just delete yourself already.

Though it might not seem like it, Hyuck and Mijin, had actually found a lot in common. 4-5 months were literally enough for the rest of gang to realize that they were literally soulmates. And that had started becoming a problem. Why you ask? Just ask any person who had been the victim of their prank wars. Basically you can ask anyone in the gang.

Mijin and Hyuck together had officially become the new definition of some kind of mischief under process. It also meant hundreds of inside jokes that none of the others (who had been friends with Donghyuck for more than 10 years mind you) understood. It had been a slow process but they had actually become the best of friends, a shocker for anyone who had seen them 4-5 months ago. 

 DONGHYUCK- Girl just admit it I'm amazin-

MIJIN- -gly stupid. I know. In fact you are so dumb that it blows my mind. How do you manage to do it Lee Donghyuck?

If we ever played a 'Most Likely To..' game and the question was "Most likely to be the only person in the universe (counting the aliens, courtesy of Huang Renjun) to shut Donghyuck up" there would be only one name. Suh Mijin.

MIJIN- Either ways, what are you doing in Techni?
DONGHYUCK- Thinking of you. I mean, that's all I do irrespective of where I'm at. ;)
MIJIN- The actual hec- WE TALKED ABOUT THIS. NO CRINGY PICK UP LINES. And why you be thinking about me, what are you, my mother?

DONGHYUCK- If ruining that was what you wanted to do then great job woman. Anyways, what's the tea?
MIJIN- The tea is not hot at all because I'm literally drained out. I want to go back to the dorm and sleep.
DONGHYUCK- Why did you not get sleep last night?
MIJIN- No. And judging from that hair all over the place I can conclude that YOU slept in.
DONGHYUCK- I totally did not I, miss girl, have a very-
MIJIN- Just say it.
DONGHYUCK- Okay fine I did. And? And it isn't my fault really, you see last night I-

MIJIN- -had a horrible nightmare?
DONGHYUCK- WHY DON'T YOU EVER LET ME COMPLETE- how'd you know?

MIJIN- Because same. I had a nightmare last night too.

DONGHYUCK- Don't tell me you heard those cliché voices from the movies talking in some language with a lot of passing light-
MIJIN- You mean French. They were speaking French.

DONGHYUCK- You know French?
MIJIN- I mean, I know it well, if I say so myself.

DONGHYUCK- Umm.. uhh.. 
MIJIN- Don't do that again-
DONGHYUCK- If I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go-
MIJIN- That's literally English. 
DONGHYUCK- Umm then bella ci-
MIJIN- THAT'S LITERALLY- *chuckles* you know what- forget it. No need to reply back.

DONGHYUCK- Thank you. So like, you know what those voices were saying?
MIJIN- I couldn't hear them clearly actually, I mean it was something like.. kill.. don't.. you know what I don't have the brain power to think of that- *bell rings* AND I HAVE A LECTURE WITH MS. BANG SO BYE I'LL BE SKKRT-ING MY WAY OUTTA HERE AND SO SHOULD YO-
DONGHYUCK- Ms. Bang? *flashbacks to another fanfiction plot* yeah, Ms. Bang. Right.

MIJIN- You know her?

Lee Donghyuck don't you dare to do that I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE PLANNING TO DO NO IDEAS I FORBID YOU TO DO THAT-

DONGHYUCK- Naah. Never heard of her. 
MIJIN- I don't have the time to deal with your shenanigans and I presume you have lectures too-
DONGHYUCK- Our lectures start late today, so I just wanted to waste your time because you are the first person I saw here. :)

MIJIN- Jeez how considerate you are of my time. Really appreciate it. Now bye. Begone.
DONGHYUCK- Dramatic ass girl- okay sure whatever. Bye.

~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 8.9K 52
β†Ί Vampire AU/Soulmate AU She was kidnapped, but not by him. He tries to save her... How does it end up? She doesn't know how to feel about him, but...
8.6K 449 71
"Aera I don't know if you haven't noticed but I'd literally give my life before I even thought of hurting you . The thought of anyone else hurting yo...
219K 9K 37
❝Can a girl have a soulmate who isn't human?❞ - In a world where everyone has to kiss their soulmate before their 18th birthday. Otherwise, they die...
166K 6.9K 66
(A Markhyuck fanfiction) "I was just fucking around. What the hell do you mean 'I'm you're soulmate?!'" "Bet you didn't think your little dare throug...