Capturing a Moment (Rosé x Fe...

By LittleRed11204

Y/n is a freelance photographer based in New York City. For someone who is realistically their own boss, she... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three [M]
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six [M]
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three [M]
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Nine

3.5K 156 48
By LittleRed11204

Rosie's POV

This dress makes me look so good and I know it. The whole world knows it too since they've seen me in it before. Except for the magazine cover that this look was featured on I had wavy hair, but today I have it up in a high ponytail (with a few strands framing my face).

The dress is from the Dazed Korea magazine shoot for the March 2022 edition. Blinks thought I looked like I belonged in old Hollywood with the look. I did really like that look and I did end up taking the dress home because of how much I liked it. I went to a full length mirror that was in the dressing room where we got ready and took a few photos of myself. I then sent a couple to y/n, dying to see her reaction.

We had about 20 minutes before the live and I had talked with y/n when I had woken up this morning. She was rattling off all the different possibilities of what I could be wearing and I just smiled as she kept going on and on. She did mention this dress, but just brushed over it as she said 'you wouldn't dare wear that for a comeback live. That's like a date night type thing that I wanna see you up close in.'

Needless to say I'll be wearing it today and also bringing it with me when the girls and I go to New York.

I waited for y/n to text me back, but she ended up not texting me back. Instead my screen showed me that she was now facetiming me. I made sure no one else was in the room and quickly answered it with a smug look on my face.

"Hel–"

"YOU'RE WEARING THAT DRESS?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? YOU LOOK ILLEGAL IN IT! AN ACTUAL GODDESS IS GRACING THE EARTH RIGHT NOW!" Y/n shouted to me through the phone all animatedly. I covered my mouth as I laughed at her reaction. She kept complimenting me nonstop and I was a blushing mess. I know I get compliments from millions of people, but her compliments mean so much more to me.

"Are you done?" I asked her as she took a deep breath and gave me a thumbs up.

"Yeah I'm done. You just gave me a heart attack and I did in fact drop my bowl of chips on the ground as I was walking back to my couch. But it's fine, I'll clean it up later."

"Sorry about that. But I wanted you to get the first look before the live starts. Is the ponytail too much?" I asked her as I just went with what my hair stylist wanted to do. Y/n rapidly shook her head,

"No, it's not too much at all! You look beautiful, blondie. A true wonder of the world."

"Alright, no need to keep complimenting me; you already got me." She smirked at me,

"I do have you, huh? It's crazy how I'm dating the woman in those pictures. She's stunning, have you met her?" I giggled as she went all day-dreamy on me, "her eyes always shine. Her hair is this blonde shade and I didn't know I had a thing for blondes until her. And don't even get me started on her personality."

"Stop! I get it, I need to meet this mystery woman that sent you pictures of herself!" She smiled fondly at me,

"You look ethereal when you smile."

"I'm done with you. I won't be able to call you after it because we are going straight to some music shows. But please tell me what you think. I love you."

"Fine, I'll let my personal goddess go. And of course I'll let you know what I think of both the live and the mini album! I wish you and the girls all the luck in the world. And I love you too, you're going to kill it!"

"Bye baby."

"Bye my love!"

I smiled at the name and I hung up. I looked myself over in the mirror and walked out to the main area where everyone was bustling around frantically. The girls were already by the couch and getting their mic packs set up. I joined them and also got mine all set up. We tested all our mics quickly and then made sure we had everything for the live.

"Y/n said good luck to you guys." I told the three of them as they smiled at me.

"So I'm guessing she saw your dress?" Jennie asked as I nodded my head.

"Yup. And I'm not posting any pictures in this dress on Instagram, so those pictures will only be for her."

"That's so cute, I hate it." Jennie said as she situated herself on the couch next to Lisa.

"I think you should sit next to Jisoo. Blinks love it when you two interact." Lisa said as I mentally rolled my eyes at what she was doing. Jennie and Jisoo knew as well, but they didn't complain because they would get to be near each other.

"Okay, we're live in a minute!" The director said as we all made sure our hair was perfect and our outfits were good. Lisa had a strand of hair out of place, so I quickly fixed it and we were soon live.

"Hello, we are Blackpink!" We all said in unison as we waved to the camera with big smiles. The live was going really well and this is our most viewed live ever because it's only on Youtube.

"Okay so next we are going to say who's scene we are most excited for!" Lisa said as we all had these signs with our faces on them. I thought for a little so I could remember what the girls' individual scenes were.

"Can we vote for ourselves?" Jisoo asked as we all agreed because I honestly am just going to pick myself. Jennie counted down and we held up the face of who's scene we were most looking forward to.

And of course, we all picked ourselves.

~~~~~

"We hope you all enjoy the music video and mini album!" I said to the camera as we all waved and blew kisses goodbye to the camera. The little light on the camera turned off and we weren't live anymore. I sighed and collected my thoughts as a laptop was brought over so we could watch the music video live with everyone else. A small camera was now stuffed into our faces to get our reactions.

After that stupid little thing, we went to the dressing room and got changed into comfy clothes because we were going to Mnet right away. I quickly got changed and I grabbed my phone that was on do not disturb. I saw that y/n had sent me many messages, so I unlocked my phone and read them all.

my lover <3: WHAT
THE ACTUALLY FUCK

my lover <3: HOW DO U
LOOK EVEN BETTER ON
CAMERA

my lover <3; blinks don't
deserve to see u for free smh

my lover <3: I SAW WHAT
U JUST DID WITH UR LEG

my lover <3: pls babe ur
killing me and all 6.4
million people watching

my lover <3: UR LAUGH

my lover <3: i cant, i
physically cant believe
how good u look

my lover <3: and i'm the
one that gets to date u >:)

my lover <3: KSJCBSKDBNS
KDJXNSKCBSNDJ

my lover <3: THE MUSIC
VIDOE AND UR LOOSK???

my lover <3: THE EYE
MAKEUP AND UR GAZE
R GONNA KILL ME

my lover <3: THE HIGH
NOTE AT THE END–

my lover <3: i've heard
higher tho ;)

my lover <3: that was a
fantastic song and video,
now imma listen to the mini
album and i'll get back to ya

God this girl really knows how to blow up my phone. I still love how she continued to compliment me; it's sweet. I sent her some messages back and thanked her for the compliments. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw my manager towering over me. I fumbled and turned my phone off as he looked at me suspiciously and told me that we all need to get going.

I did just that and just felt off in the car with the girls and him driving. I swear I could feel his eyes on me through the rear view mirror a few times. I wondered how long he stood behind me and if he saw what I was texting y/n. I gulped as this manager did indeed understand English; he was the one that always went with us to the US.

Fuck.

I just took a deep breath and didn't think about it because it would make me more stressed out than I already am. The girls didn't notice anything and we got out of the van, seeing a bunch of Blinks standing outside waiting for us. We all waved and bowed to them as we went inside the building to get changed for the stage.

The stages went really well and we were all exhausted afterwards. The fans were amazing and high energy throughout the whole thing, so they definitely helped us also keep our own energy up. We all put smiles on when we walked out to the vans, but immediately dropped them when the doors closed. I closed my eyes and just wanted to go to sleep so bad.

The drive back to the dorm was quiet and I saw Jisoo was half asleep as she leaned her head on Jennie's shoulder. I smiled at the couple but Lisa ruined that as she poked my cheek, making me sigh as I glanced over to her,

"What?"

"Aren't they cute?"

"Yes they are. Now shut up." I told her as she did just that. But she just kept her eyes on the pair in front of us with a small content smile. My mind wasn't allowing me to relax at all because I was running our schedule through my head and planned out when I could talk to y/n on the phone here and there.

We got back to the dorm and all slowly made our way to our rooms as we all needed a nap. I collapsed on my bed and was out for the count.

"So if we do this, what will everyone think?" Y/n asked me as her voice wavered out of nervousness. She was sitting next to me on my couch and had her arm wrapped around my shoulder securely.

"I don't know honestly, but I'll still have you." I told her sincerely as I looked to my right and saw her smile. She kissed my lips gently and looked back down at my phone.

It was a picture of y/n and I kissing with the sunset behind us a month ago during our six month anniversary. We both know Dispatch and other media platforms are trying to figure out the mystery person I'm dating, so we're going to announce it before one of those sights get the chance. Only the girls, Somi, and our families know that I'm posting this.

We haven't told YG anything and quite honestly I don't give a fuck because there's no way in hell they'll kick me out of Blackpink. We are basically their only sustainable and good amount of profit, so they won't do shit. Yeah they may get mad at me, but I don't care. I'm in love with y/n and that's all that matters.

"I wonder how many followers I'll gain in the span of a minute." Y/n joked with me as I added her account to the photo, tagging her. I'm glad she's now joking about the situation, so she's easing up a bit about it. I placed my hand on her thigh and rubbed it gently,

"My guess is 50,000." She pressed a kiss to the side of my head as I reread the caption I had typed out.

My lover <3 blinks, meet my lovely girlfriend :) she's been by my side through thick and thin and I'm so glad I get to call her mine. I love her, and I hope all of you love her as well (in a platonic way of course).

-Rosé of Blackpink

I took a deep breath and shakily pressed the post button with my thumb. I immediately turned my phone off and threw it on the rug beneath the couch and curled up against y/n. She didn't say anything and wrapped her arms around me and laid back on the couch, tugging me along so I was laying comfortably against her front.

Her phone was buzzing like crazy. She gave me a sheepish look as she quickly put it on do not disturb. Our undivided attention was on each other and I just smiled down softly at her, cupping her cheek.

"I can't believe I just did that." I whispered to her.

"We you better believe it, blondie. Our lives are going to change, but it'll be for the better. Just think about how many of your fans will gain confidence knowing that you're a part of the LGBTQIA+ community. And that you had the courage to tell the world that you're in love with a woman. You're a role model to millions, including me."

I was woken up from my nap by a hand on my back, shaking me to wake up. I groaned and opened my eyes to see Jisoo standing next to my bed.

"Come on, we just got the food we ordered. I know you're hungry, so let's eat." I nodded my head and yawned before sitting up in my bed and stretching my arms over my head. I glanced at my clock and saw I had about a 2 hour nap, which I'm very happy about.

I saw y/n obviously left me some more messages that I need to read, but my food is coming first this time. I made my way to the kitchen and saw the girls sitting at the table eating peacefully. I joined them and sat down on my seat and smiled at the smell of my food. I started to eat and we all flowed into conversation.

"So how are you going to sneak off to y/n's during our time in New York? Because we know you are going to stay the night there multiple times; hell probably every night." Lisa asked as I thought about that. I know the company might be thinking something is up because our manager may say something, but I don't think he'll do anything because he's been with us for years.

"I can just say I'm staying with family. They know I have family all over the place, so it shouldn't be that weird." I told her as she just nodded her head at my answer.

"And if they get suspicious?" Jennie followed up.

"Ashley said I can go to her parent's place to make it more believable if some suspicion is raised." Jennie seemed impressed with how much I had thought about this stuff.

"Well then you seem set to be with y/n for the whole time. Just don't forget about us." Jisoo joked as I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm not going to forget about you guys. Y/n has to go in a full day for work, so that's when all of us will hang out in the city and take pictures."

"Alright, you're set to have a great few days then."

Y/n's POV

"And then we'll stay in for the last day she's here because I know she won't want to leave my place. She could barely let me go last time we saw each other, so she's going to spend as much time with me as humanly possible for the last day." I explained to Somi as we both ate our sandwiches as we watched 'Split'.

"So that's code for 'don't come over, we are going to be having sex all day' then."

"Somi, literally what the fuck."

"Oh like you two aren't going to be having a lot of sex to make up for the last 2 months." She countered with a straight face.

"We definitely are, but we still enjoy each other's company. Not everything is about sex. Speaking of sex, have you tried to get back into dating?"

"Alison and I have decided to try dating and not just the casual hookup. Actually I've been meaning to tell you about this. We've been on two dates and they were really nice." Somi said with a faint blush on her cheeks. I got all happy seeing her in this state because when she dated guys back in college, she would barely blush and get all shy.

"Awe, look at you getting all shy and everything! You're definitely going to need to keep me updated on the wonderful world of Somi's dating life."

"Of course I will."

~~~~~

So today is the day that the girls are finally going to be in the US. They are obviously in LA first, but only for a few days before they get here. I'm just super happy we are now in the same country because the time zones are that bad anymore; it's only a simple 3 hour difference instead of a 14 hour one.

Rosie texted me when they landed, but they were whisked away to do stuff right away, which is stupid because I'd like to talk to my girlfriend. But she told me she would be able to talk to me tonight, so I'm excited about that.

As I was editing a few photos, my phone went off and I saw it was an Instagram notification. I furrowed my eyebrows because I only had a few certain notifications on for the app. I unlocked my phone and saw that Rosie just went live on her official account. I smiled stupidly and immediately clicked the small profile picture of hers and joined in.

"Hello Blinks! It's been a while since I've come in here to just talk, so here I am! And yes, I am in LA if you are wondering." The way her voice brought instant warmth to my body and made all my worries wash away was astonishing. Hell, she wasn't even specifically talking to me and I'm still smiling like an idiot.

A smirk crossed my lips as I wanted to comment a bit on her live to see if she'd notice. I know she knows both my Instagram handles, so she would be able to spot them easily in the comments. But then again, I don't know how or which comments are displayed on the Instagram screen because I doubt all of them are shown.

I typed out a simple how was your day? and sent it. Now the waiting game was the enemy as I had to wait a good 20 seconds probably to see if she saw it because of the delay.

I knew right away she saw it because she had that smile that she only gives me when she was reading the comments. Her brown eyes now full of happiness looked into the camera,

"My day has been going really well, thank you for asking."

I took the opportunity to think of another comment to send to my girl because I would kill to see that lovely smile of hers again. She continued to answer some comments and then she went on a rant in Korean. Since she's taught me a bit, I was able to gather that she was talking about food and how she liked it.

Me: bitch how tf
do u ask someone
what they ate in korean

Me: and pls be serious

leaning tower of idiot: im
guessing this has smt to
do with rosie

Me: duh, now
fucking tell me

I waited for Somi to respond and when she did, I took zero chances and put that text right into a translator. It came out to be 'what did you eat for dinner?', so I was happy with that. I pasted it into the chat and sent it as a comment and waited the 20 seconds with a shit eating grin as I was giddy waiting for her to read it. I could actually pronounce the question because I did some practice pronouncing the language. So I would know when she would read my question.

Once again, her eyes lit up and her smile grew when she looked at her screen. This time though she waited a bit before saying my question in order to not raise any suspicion amongst blinks. They're smart and are definitely screen recording, so if they noticed that the same account sent both questions Rosie reacted like that to, that would be a problem.

Her answer was very simple Korean, thank god. I know she did it so I could understand her, so I did appreciate it. I didn't send her any more comments and just listened to her answer other questions and ramble as I edited the rest of the photos.

"Okay Blinks, I'm going to head to bed because I'm not used to the time zones just yet! Thank you all for watching and I hope you all are enjoying the new music! I love you all!" Rosie said cheerfully and soon my screen went back to my normal home page; her profile picture no longer at the front saying she was live.

Without missing a beat, a facetime call from Rosie popped up on my screen. I smirked to myself as blinks think she's going to bed when she's actually facetiming her girlfriend. I clicked the button and smiled seeing her beautiful face once again.

"You were watching my live!" She shouted excitedly as she clapped her hands, "and you sent me a question in Korean!"

"I was watching your live. You were great and I did send you a question in Korean. I did ask Somi how to say it, but I do know how to pronounce it. So I waited to hear you say it and you did. Also thank you for giving a simple answer."

"I had a feeling you asked someone because we haven't gotten to making sentences yet. But I'm still very proud of you! And I wanted to say something you would understand, so that's why I said the simple answer; glad to know you did indeed understand it." She said with a bright smile as she laid down on her hotel bed.

"So may you now go into detail about how your day was to me?" I asked her as I turned off my laptop so I could give her my full attention.

"The girls and I had two radio show things that went by rather quickly. Then we had to do a performance for a talk show. I can't even remember which one because I was zoning out half the time because I couldn't get any sleep on the flight. But then we came back to the hotel and that was our day."

"How come you couldn't get any sleep?" I asked her as I started to become worried since the flight was long and she usually always sleeps on long flights. Hell, she tells me she'll even sleep on short ones.

"Just a lot of stuff rushing through my head, ya know? It's been a while since our last full comeback and I'm just scared something will go wrong or someone will say something. I'm finding myself pulling a you and thinking about all the different 'what if' questions." I frowned hearing that her mind was practically driving her insane with constant worry and stress.

"I'm sorry to hear about that, love. Is there anything I can do to help you out? I now know when you come to NYC, I'll make sure to give you some much needed sleep and cuddles. But what can I do with the distance?"

"Just stay on the phone with me until I fall asleep is all I ask."

"That can most certainly be arranged. What do you want to talk about in order to make you sleepy?"

"Taxes, grocery shopping, bills, anything that adults have to do will put me right to sleep." I chuckled hearing her say that as I started to talk about those things.

"Well I had my monthly bill for my student loans come in the mail and I didn't even flinch paying it because I actually make good money now. I'm obviously still thousands in debt, but I know I'll be able to pay them off faster with my job."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"I don't see why not, shoot."

"Would you allow me to pay off your student debt?" Rosie asked in almost a whisper with how soft and gentle her voice got.

She knows that money has always been a thing I like to earn for myself. She's sent me tiny things in the mail that I know cost a bit, but I can't just tell her I don't want it if it's already in front of me. I know she secretly likes it that I'm away so she can spoil me because there's no way in hell I'd let her normally.

I shifted around on my bed and thought about it. I always took pride in paying off my student debt myself because I was the one to dig myself into it.

"I mean it would be nice to have all the rest of it paid off, but I'm the one that decided to take the loans out, so I think I should continue to pay them off." I explained to her as she nodded her head tiredly,

"If you don't mind me asking, how much are you in debt?" I honestly didn't mind her asking because she's my girlfriend and I trust her to know some of my financial status.

"I'm $20,000 in debt right now. When I first got the bill, it was about $25,000 and almost my whole paycheck went to trying to pay it off slowly. And by the looks of things, I'll have it paid off in about 6 years at the pace I'm going at right now."

It didn't take a genius to see she was fighting an internal battle with herself about my situation. I know she so badly wants to just pay it off for me so that worry in my life is erased. But then she gave me a different look,

"When people get married, is their debt shared with their spouse?" I had to think back to my finance classes for that answer.

"I think only if the other spouse agrees to also take on that debt. The only debt they would share regardless is debt that both took on after getting married."

"Well then in the future, prepare for me to take that debt of yours away."

—————
rosie making a bold statement at the end... lets see if itll become a reality DUN DUN DUN!!! this was a fun chapter to write and hopefully it was just as fun to read. i thank u all for the continuous support on this story and my other ones, it truly means so much.

and a fun little announcement, im going to be uploading a oneshot called 'Baker's Dream' during this weekend sometime, so be on the look out for that and show it some love :)

that's it from me, I LOVE U GUYS <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 10.7K 54
Rosé x Fem Reader Oneshots requests are welcomed bc i know damn well my brain can't come up w shit sometimes lol. so feel free to DM me :) *Includes:...
94.4K 4.7K 35
**SEQUAL TO LIMITED TIME** Three years after the North American leg of the Born Pink tour, y/n gets an opportunity to go on a tour with a solo artist...
73K 3.8K 31
In the late 1600's, two rival captains of the seas are put to their toughest test: surviving together on a deserted island in the middle of the Atlan...
37.3K 2.4K 20
The two kingdoms in The Great Valley have had a hatred for one another for the past 200 years because of a disagreement between rulers that led to th...