Capturing a Moment (Rosé x Fe...

By LittleRed11204

Y/n is a freelance photographer based in New York City. For someone who is realistically their own boss, she... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three [M]
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six [M]
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three [M]
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Seven

4.2K 168 51
By LittleRed11204

Rosie's POV

The faint sound of an alarm going off slowly woke me up from my slumber. I heard y/n whisper to herself as she reached over to turn it off. I fluttered my eyes open and tilted my head up to see y/n already looking down at me. There was a sad smile on her face as then the realization hit me as to why we woke up when it's still pitch black outside.

She's leaving.

When that thought flashed through my mind, I scooted closer to her and wrapped my arms around her tighter, not wanting to let go of her. Kisses were pressed against the top of my head as I could already feel the tears forming in my eyes.

"I don't want you to go." I mumbled as my voice broke from emotion.

"Babe, you're supposed to save all the emotions until I'm actually ready to leave; not now. We just woke up." Y/n whispered as she held me close, allowing me to cry into her shirt. Her fingers played with my hair gently as I just sobbed quietly against her chest. She spoke sweet nothings to me to calm me down, and it eventually worked as I was only sniffling from my now runny nose. I just wiped my nose on her shirt, "alright then, you can keep this shirt."

I know last night she set her alarm for 1:45am when Somi is going to pick her up at 2:30am for their 4am flight back to New York. Y/n tried to get out of my hold, but there was no way in hell I was letting her go.

"Rosie, come on. I need to get changed and then leave you some of my clothes here." I know she just added that last part to try and get me to let go because I do indeed want some of her clothes to stay here. But I kept a solid hold on her and she groaned, "blondie, are you kidding me?"

"I'm not kidding because I am going to keep you here with me." I told her, totally determined to not have her leave me. She let out a sigh and then rolled over, me going along for the ride. Then she just casually stood up with me still clinging onto her like a koala, making me very confused and impressed how she's doing this so easily. Y/n kept her arms around me as she crouched down to my desk chair and grabbed the outfit she put out last night. It took her a while to stand back up straight, so I slapped her arm because she was struggling while holding me. She let out a breathy laugh as she traveled to the bathroom with me.

"I need to get changed and go pee."

"Go piss girl." I mumbled against her shirt, smiling at the loud laughter that echoed through my apartment. She fucking loves that stupid meme, so I decided to say it. She sadly set me down on the vanity countertop and went pee before reaching around me to wash her hands. After that, she just lifted her arms straight up, giving me a goofy smile. I tilted my head in confusion at her as she just rolled her eyes fondly at me.

"Are you going to take off my shirt for me?"

"Oh!" I said surprised that's what she meant. I reached forward and lifted her shirt over her head then leaned in to peck her lips. She smiled and then put on her shirt; leaning in to give me another peck after that was done. Next was her pajama pants and I smirked at her, hopping off the counter and dropping to my knees in front of her. The look on her face was priceless as I easily took her pants off, leaving her with just her panties.

"Rosie, please stand up because seeing you down there is too much for me." Y/n requested as I just looked up at her with innocent eyes, pretending I didn't know what she meant.

"What do you mean?"

"Get up." She stated and I didn't move a muscle. Y/n didn't seem to care as she just reached forward to the vanity and got her sweatpants she was going to wear. She started to put them on, but I then slid them back down her legs. She glared at me as she tried again; me doing the same thing again. "Rosie! Stop it!"

"Never!" I yelled as I had managed to have her step out of her pants and I ran out of the bathroom with them into the living room. I turned around and waited to see her appear from the corner. I waited and then heard her footsteps getting closer as my grip on her pants tightened.

But when she came into view, this bitch just got on another pair of pants.

"You can keep those by the way." She told me as she rolled her suitcase up next to her that had her backpack hanging on the handle for now. I could see her boarding pass and passport sticking out of a pocket and that's when I really lost it. Reality of my girlfriend leaving truly hit me and I dropped to the floor and curled up, crying violently. Rushed footsteps approached me and before y/n could even get a word out, I launched myself into her arms and she fell backwards onto the floor.

I cried and cried, not holding anything back. My whole body shook and y/n held me tighter than she ever has. I felt her own tears hit on my skin as we both were now a crying mess. She didn't try to move or push me off at all because she knew I needed just to be in her arms one last time before she had to go.

"I'm going to miss you so much." She whispered to me as she squeezed me a few times.

One. Two. Three times.

That got a teary smile out of me as I snuggled my head further into her body as her fingers raked through my hair.

"I'll miss you more." I told her as she scoffed,

"Not possible." I quickly tilted my head up and captured her soft lips in an emotional kiss. Tears were streaming down both our faces as I cupped both her cheeks, straddling her hips. Her hands were on my waist, under my shirt resting on my skin. We kissed as if it was our last. I could taste the salt from our tears as our lips moved in perfect harmony. Y/n is truly my other half and I don't want to imagine life without her. Yet here I am crying my eyes out because she has to leave in like 15 minutes.

Hankie finally decided to get up from his bed in the corner of the living room and come over to us. Alice dropped him off around 10pm last night and he was tired because he went to the dog park. But I felt him lick my arm and y/n giggled a little through the tears as he also licked her arm.

"I'll miss you too, Hank."

I tried to calm down a little to try and actually savor these last moments I'll have with her until I see her again in a month. I just listened to her heartbeat and she was doing better than me, so it was slower than mine. My heartbeat soon was in sync with hers as our bodies stayed tangled up together as one.

Knock knock knock

"NO, FUCK OFF SOMI!!! YOU'RE EARLY!!" I yelled as I heard a muffled laughter come from the other side of the door.

"It's my dipshit in leather armor." Y/n sighed as I chuckled at what she said; a spin-off from the knight in shining armor.

Somi was being an impatient bitch and knocked even more, making me annoyed. She then started to fuck around and do patterns and she tried to do some songs as well. I grumbled and got off of y/n and stormed over to the door, flinging it open and yanking her inside.

"Now sit down and shut your mouth because I'd still like to spend time with my girlfriend." I demanded her as she nodded her head quickly and just plopped down on the floor where she was standing; not even bothering to find a chair.

"Babe, you're scaring Somi shitless." Y/n said as she walked towards us. I rolled my eyes,

"She's fine, see." I said as I looked back down at her. Her face had fear written all over it and I realized I may have done a bit too much, "I'm sorry Somi."

"No, it's fine. You two have about 5 minutes before the Uber gets here since my dad dropped me off here." Somi said as y/n told ahold of my hand and dragged me off into my bedroom. Once we were inside, y/n just looked deeply into my eyes. She leaned forward and rested her forehead against mine as my arms went around her neck and hers went around my waist.

"God, I really want to say it." Y/n whispered to me as I looked into her eyes. I grew confused as I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Say what?" I could tell she was debating with herself in her head after I asked that. Instead of saying something, she kissed my lips sweetly. I responded right away and sighed into it, pushed her head towards me more as I wanted to kiss her more. She didn't mind and went along with it, pulling me closer to her by the waist.

Y/n was able to stop the kiss and I longed for her lips against mine once more before she walked out of my apartment. Her eyes scanned my face as her left hand went up to trace some of my facial features gently.

"I love you."

Oh my god.

She just said it. She just told me that she loves me. The girl that has swept me off my feet and stolen my heart has said the thing that solidifies any relationship. This moment didn't feel real because she's the one person I was dying to hear say those words to me. I collected my thoughts and spoke to her with teary eyes,

"I love you too."

"Oh thank god because I really thought I was saying those words too early and I–"

I didn't let her finish talking because I kissed her; a kiss filled with so much love. She kissed me back with so much love and I couldn't be happier at this moment.

"I love you so much, bluie."

"And I love you so much, blondie." She said as she did an eskimo kiss with me when we separated. She moved her hand down to mine and intertwined her fingers with mine, "It's going to be hard leaving the person I love, but it'll be even better when I reunite with her soon."

"Right back at you. Now let's go and get the traumatized Somi." I said as y/n laughed as we exited my room and walked towards her. She was still sitting on the ground and Hankie decided to keep her company.

"Okay, let's get going Somi." Y/n said as Somi stood up and went over to get y/n's bag for her.

"Alright. Rosie, as terrifying as you were like 3 minutes ago, I'll still miss ya and I can't wait to see all of you back in NYC in like 2ish months." I gave her a hug as she hugged me back. She pulled back and then opened the door, rolling the luggage out and turning back, waiting for y/n to follow.

I squealed in surprise as y/n wrapped me up in a hug and spun me around. She set me back down and pecked my lips, winking at me,

"I'll see ya later, blondie. I love you."

"YOU JU–" Somi started to scream as y/n just placed her hand over her mouth. I smiled at y/n,

"Love you too. Now leave so you don't have to see me cry again." Y/n blew me a kiss with her free hand as the pair walked out of my apartment and down the hallway. Y/n still had her hand overtop of Somi's mouth and it was funny watching her struggle to get free from y/n. Once they got to the elevator and the doors started to close, y/n waved to me once more as she let her hand fall from Somi's mouth finally. I waved back to her with a smile as I could feel the fucking tears forming again. But they were both sad and happy tears this time.

"YOU GUYS JUST FUCKING SAID I LO–" And that was all I was able to hear here tell before the doors closed.

I sighed deeply and could feel my eyes start to water for what felt like the millionth time in the span of less than an hour. I walked back into my apartment and closed the door. The silence and feeling of emptiness in my apartment felt horrible. Hell, even Hankie was sad because he was curled up on the sweatpants I stole from y/n that were laying on the floor. I hugged myself and dramatically slid down my door like I was in some stupid movie and I just found out I was cheated on. Except y/n would never cheat on me, that's a given.

I tucked my knees under my chin and rested it on top as I let a few tears escape my eyes. It hasn't even been 5 minutes and I already miss her immensely. My cliché teen movie crying scene was interrupted by fucking knocking on my door. My mind went to it's y/n on the other side of the door, but I got extremely disappointed when three faces were looking back at me. They were giving me small smiles and they had junk food and blankets in their hands,

"So we may or may not have come back to Jisoo's apartment last night. And we may or may not have been pressing our ears up to her apartment door to hear when y/n left so we could cheer you up." Lisa stated as she shrugged her shoulders to add to her kind of lie. I gave them a thankful smile in return.

"I love the glow from the sex mixed with the depressing shine in your eyes." Jennie said with a chuckle as I punched her shoulder, but I did let out a laugh. They walked into my apartment and we all went to my living room and sat down on my couch. All three of them cuddled up with me as we ate some junk food and then soon fell asleep with each other.

~~~~~

Y/n's POV

I sighed as I unlocked the door to my apartment. It was night out which was interesting because Somi and I actually had to have a layover in Denver, Colorado because the plane needed more fuel. So we arrived at a different time than anticipated, but that's honestly fine by me. Alexa picked both Somi and I up from the airport and she dropped her off first. She then drove me home and I also thanked her for taking care of Apollo for the week at her place. She said he was great and kept her company.

The door creaked open and I could feel how cold my apartment was since no one was here for a week. I placed the little carrier with Apollo in it on the floor and unzipped it, allowing him to hop out and stretch. I took my shoes off and went to turn on the heat right away because I'm going to get like hypothermia or some shit.

As I waited for my apartment to warm up, I yawned and decided to take a shower because I do have work tomorrow at 10am and I feel disgusting. I turned the water on and cringed at how cold it felt. I let it run and sent Rosie a text to tell her that I landed safely and I got back to my apartment alright. It was 9:34pm here, so it was 11:34am there in Seoul.

I knew she had a photoshoot, so I wasn't expecting a response right away, and I didn't get one. I undressed myself and smiled as the water was now warmer. I hopped in and washed my body that felt disgusting after being stuffed on that damn plane for over 10 hours.

I stayed in the shower for a decent amount of time before getting out and changing into pajamas. My stomach growled and I wandered into my kitchen and opened up the fridge. And I shouldn't have been that surprised to see it completely empty, but I was. I hung my head in disappointment as I closed it and looked into my cabinet for some crackers.

Jackpot.

I had some old crackers and I got a bottle of water and went to my room, Apollo following after me. I also rolled my luggage into my room and opened it up, determined to put everything away before I get around to it a month later.

I plopped down on the floor and ate my crackers and drank my water as I hummed to myself, taking my clothes out. After taking off the top layer of clothes, I smiled stupidly as Rosie had hidden some of her clothes into my luggage. I left some of my clothes with her, so now we're even. There were two hoodies and the pair of pajama pants she wore multiple times. A simple folded piece of paper then caught my attention, so I picked it up and read it.

My favorite New Yorker,

Here are some of my clothes that I know you'll love. You're actually asleep right now and it was so hard to get out of your grip to do this. I took extra precautions and sprayed more of my perfume on these clothes earlier so they'll smell like me for longer (hopefully until we see each other again).

There's also a small thing at the bottom of your bag.

Time to get back into bed and snuggle with you until you inevitably leave in like an hour.

I'll see you soon, my lover <3

A wide smile graced my lips at the letter. I always adored how her handwriting was; I loved it. I reread it a few times and then placed it aside, digging to the bottom of my luggage to see what else she left me. I felt fabric and pulled it out, my eyes widening and a gasp fell from my lips at what I was holding.

It was the pair of white lace panties from our first time.

This girl is actually trying to kill me, oh my fucking god. I just sat there, staring at them before coming back to my senses and putting them down on top of her other clothing. I grabbed all my clothes and put them away in the dresser drawers and hung up some other stuff in my closet.

I looked back and there was just Rosie's stuff needing to be put away. I glanced at my dresser and walked over to rearrange it a bit. I was able to clear up a whole drawer and I put all of Rosie's things inside of it; from the clothes to the letter.

I went to then unpack my backpack and I smiled as I pulled out the pictures of Evelyn and I on the roller coaster. I knew I needed to get some cool frames for them because I loved these pictures. I also need to upload the pictures I had taken when I was there to my laptop. I didn't take that many, but there will still be some cool ones I hope.

After about an hour, everything was unpacked and I was able to finally go to bed. I flopped down onto it and got under the covers as I heard Apollo climb up onto his little bed that is suction cupped to the window. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep, yet I was having a difficult time. I sighed and tossed and turned for a while until I huffed out very annoyed at the situation.

I got an idea and rolled out of bed and went to Rosie's drawer and grabbed a hoodie out and put it on. I smiled lightly as it smelled like I was getting hugged by my girlfriend. I went back to my bed and I was knocked out cold not long after hitting the mattress.

Morning rolled around quicker than I wanted it to and I was getting ready for my first day back at work after being gone for a week. I got on some thrifted jeans and a lightweight hoodie because the weather outside was actually nice. I did my morning routine in the bathroom and made my way out to the living room to open the curtains. The sunlight poured into my apartment and I smiled at the sight of everything lit up. I checked the time and realized I needed to leave now. I grabbed everything I needed and off I was to work to see some of my favorite people.

The one thing I didn't miss about this fucking city was the people. The constant shoulder checking and people trying to run you over is very annoying. Seoul was a lot different and I took that for granted because I fucking hate this and forgot how bad it was.

But I eventually made it to work on time and the receptionist at the front desk smiled widely at me as I walked past her.

"Hey y/n, great to see you're back!"

"Awe, thank you! It's good to be back here!" I answered as I waited for an elevator. As I was waiting, a body collided into my back and I stumbled forward a bit.

"Y/N! YOU'RE BACK!" Jessica screamed happily as I laughed and waddled into the elevator that arrived with her still holding onto me.

"I am back, what a great observation." I said sarcastically as she let me go so I could turn around and face her. My jaw dropped, "you fucking dyed your hair red?!"

"I did! Do you like it?" I reached out and touched it, watching as the light in the elevator bounced off of it.

"It looks really good! I only know like one other person that could pull this shade of red off." The elevator doors opened up to the studio and we walked out together.

"Who?"

"My girlfriend."

"YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" Jessica screamed at the top of her lungs. She slapped her hands over her mouth after she realized how loudly she said it. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked over at the two of us. It seemed like they all disregarded what Jess had just said for the time being because they all rushed over to me and welcomed me back.

"We're glad you're back! The place didn't feel the same without you." Marcus said as I smiled at him, patting his back,

"Well what do ya need me to do first?" I asked him as he just looked at me.

"Tell us who the hell your girlfriend is!" He said as high pitched and everything, making me double over in laughter as he was letting his gayness show. I could sense a pair of eyes on me and I looked over to my right to see Aurora looking at me with a blank expression. I ignored her because she has absolutely no right to be remotely jealous, which I know she is. Like she has a boyfriend.

"I'm gonna keep her name private so you idiots don't try and find her on social media and tell her all my embarrassing stories. But you can all call her Rosie. And yes, she does live in South Korea, which is why I took last week off to see her and finally become her girlfriend." Everyone awed at how sweet that was and we continued talking for a little longer before Katie popped out of her office.

"I thought I heard a lot of commotion going on out here when I was on a call," her eyes drifted over to me as a grin appeared on her face, "and I see you've made it in once piece, y/l/n. Great to see you back here."

"Thank you for letting me take a week off."

"It's not a problem. Now all of you just need to get back to work!" Katie shouted as everyone groaned and walked back to where they needed to be. Ilona grabbed my hand and dragged me over to a set with a wide smile,

"Okay my favorite photographer, take my pictures."

"My pleasure."

—————
i was depressed how i had to write us leaving rosie :(. but theyll meet up again soon, dont worry im not gonna do some cliché thing and have y/n get in a car accident and die. I HATE THOSE STORIES THAT DO THAT AND THEN AMNESIA IS INVOLVED. like come ON, wheres the creativity, ya know? anyway, thank u guys for reading and i will not be cutting chapters out, dw. i love u all so very much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1.7K 9
By a twist of fate, Lisa Manoban, the mischievous maknae (youngest member) of the Korean girl group Blackpink, has acquired a device that enables her...
93.9K 5K 29
Cupid being the god of desire, love, attraction, and affection has the biggest part in everyone's lives. Determining who is soulmates with each other...
50.2K 2.1K 17
What force sets the confines of a soulmate? Are we limited to find love only in those around us, that share our same beliefs and interests? Or are w...
151K 7.5K 34
The touring life. One that people desire and want for themselves. Blackpink is embarking on a world tour for their new album Born Pink and have multi...