One Giant Step For BABY Z |||...

By slytherinn127xo

Zhang Qing Yuan, went on GIRLS PLANET 999, and just missed out on the debut team. Which came with it's own dr... More

โ„‘๐”‘๐”‰๐”’โ„œ๐”๐”„๐”—โ„‘๐”’๐”‘ ๐”„๐”‘๐”‡ โ„œ๐”ˆ๐””๐”˜๐”ˆ๐”–๐”—๐”–
Qing Yuan
Qing Yuan KPROFILES
VENOM KPROFILES
Qing Yuan's Pets
Qing Yuan's Staff Team 1
Qing Yuan's Dance Team
๐”๐”˜๐”–โ„‘โ„ญ
K, bye
XOXO
Dear Mr. Snake
Bicycle
Wings
You Make Me
Feel Special
Home
๐”œ๐”’๐”˜๐”—๐”˜๐”…๐”ˆ ๐”™โ„‘๐”‡๐”ˆ๐”’๐”–
ARTIST OF THE MONTH
2021-2022 Dance Practices
We've Gone LOCO ||||| Mix It Up Zhang, Episode 1
What SAVAGES ||||| Mix It Up Zhang, Episode 2
They're A Bit Blessed And Cursed ||||| Mix It Up Zhang, Episode 3
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, SEVEN ||||| Mix It Up Zhang, Episode 4
If You Mess With Me You Messin' With My Family ||||| Mix It Up Zhang, Episode 5
Locked In Vlogs 1
๐”‘๐”ˆ๐”š๐”–
SOOMPI
SOOMPI 2
SOOMPI 3
SOOMPI 4
SOOMPI 5
๐””๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ช
Qing Yuan's Entrance Performance
Qing Yuan sees the Girls
RIVALS
1st Round Rehearsals
Week 1 Performances
Round 1 Reactions
Round 1 Results
Round 2 Rehearsals
Round 2 Performance
Round 2 Reactions
Round 2 RESULTS
ITZY BOOK UP, SWF AND TWICE HELP!
TWICE BOOK HELP!

VENOM Ships

541 13 1
By slytherinn127xo

AN: please read and answer the questions at the bottom of the page

BoA X Qing Yuan
BoYu
Mother And Daughter Ship

* BoA treating Qing Yuan like her own baby.
* Both of them dressing up in matching onesies so she can see Qing Yuan in a adorable bunny onesie. She has a section in her camera roll, for Qing Yuan looking adorable.
* BoA feeding Qing Yuan and cooking her things.
* Qing Yuan going to BoA when she has night mares and both cuddling each other.
* Both of them taking random pictures of each other.
* BoA squishes Qing Yuan's cheeks whenever either of them feel clingy.
* BoA takes Qing Yuan to bed if the girl falls asleep out of her room. They have a section in members camera roll's of the two cuddling and being the biggest mother and daughter in the world.
* Skincare routines Twice a week.
* BoA taking care that Qing Yuan doesn't get hit, she will protect the youngest of the group from anything.
* BoA covering Qing Yuan when she falls asleep things.

G Dragon X Qing Yuan
GQ
Father and Daughter Ship

* G Dragon making fun of Qing Yuan because of her height, jokingly of course. Qing Yuan secretly loves it when G Dragon does this as he only brings it up when Qing Yuan is nervous about something and it is there as a way to calm her down.
* Qing Yuan helping G Dragon with his Chinese and G Dragon teaching her more Korean.
* Carrying Qing Yuan on his shoulders, he did this once on a encore stage for 'On' and it was hilarious. Qing Yuan told the camera and the members. "Now I know what if feels like to be tall."
* G Dragon treating Qing Yuan like his child. And BoA is the other parent and it is amazing. The three have a triple ship that is very big as well.

HyunA X Qing Yuan
HyuUan
Auntie And Niece Ship

* HyunA treating Qing Yuan like her own baby.
* Both of them dressing up in matching onesies so she can see Qing Yuan in a adorable dinosaur onesie. She has a section in her camera roll, for Qing Yuan looking adorable.
* HyunA feeding Qing Yuan and cooking her things.
* Qing Yuan going to HyunA when she has night mares and both cuddling each other.
* Both of them taking random pictures of each other.
* HyunA squishes Qing Yuan's cheeks whenever either of them feel clingy.
* HyunA plays with Qing Yuan quite a bit she loves playing video games with the girl.
* HyunA covering Qing Yuan when she falls asleep things.
* HyunA spoils Qing Yuan non stop.

Kai X Qing Yuan
KaiIng
Uncle and Niece Ship
Older Brother and Younger Sister Ship

* These two were iconic before the group and have made many more iconic moments in the group.
* Kai treats her like she is a child however he knows when he has to treat her like an adult and not baby her because she doesn't need it.
* They have lots of movie night pictures which started up after Qing Yuan debuted solo and they have gotten through about 30 movies since, watching two every movie night.
* Kai has a large bond with Qing Yuan, she is like another sister to him and he wishes that she was biologically his sister as his family have the bond with her as well but he takes just being her brother figure.
* He carries her basically everywhere, he will let her sleep anywhere.
* He also makes sure that Qing Yuan is safe 24/7 and when they are out as a group, he is the member on 'Qing Yuan Duty' normally with Sunghoon and Lisa.

Lisa X Qing Yuan
LiAn
Older Sister and Younger Sister Ship
Best Friends Ship

* Being the iconic tall and short beautiful queens, they love being the tallest and the shortest girls in the group.
* Lisa being whipped for Qing Yuan, and Qing Yuan being the exact same back to Lisa.
* Staring at each other for no reason, they have both said they could stare at each other for hours.
* Learning girl group choreography so that they can show off. Qing Yuan also makes sure that Lisa knows her choreography and the same but opposite ways.
* Lisa helping Qing Yuan with her Korean quite a bit she wants the girl to be able to talk on her own and feel more confident in her Korean, as she knows Korean but at the same time she isn't as confident in it compared to English and Chinese.
* And Lisa and Qing Yuan have a dance competition, they have these quite a bit, they have lots of fun with these and they make them so they have to stick to a certain style during it.

SungHoon X Qing Yuan
QinHoo
Best Friends Ship
Older Brother and Younger Sister Ship
Tom And Jerry Ship

* SungHoon poking Qing Yuan's dimples. SungHoon thinks they look so cute on her.
* SungHoon making fun of her height. It has become a big way for SungHoon to help calm Qing Yuan down so they can relax before going on stage.
* Try cooking different things at night when their hungry. It is very successful. They want to start a cooking show one day.
* Practice their makeup on each other to get better.
* Playfully fighting with each other, like making each other squeal. It is very fun and it is also a way to have a laugh during the day.
* They also had a virla scandal as people went off thinking that Sunghoon and Qing Yuan were dating they cleared up that they weren't. Qing Yuan did it within a day she didn't want SungHoon to face any backlash for their jokes and playful flirtiness.
* SungHoon giving Qing Yuan piggy back rides to the kitchen when she wakes up.
* Going shopping together and going on little friendship dates to cat cafes and other places.
* Comforting each other or sleeping in each others arms.
* Doing each others makeup and hair.

Hi once I have finished my 'Aussie Beauty' Love Island book and my exams, I was thinking of starting another new book. A 'The Next Step' book, as I am in love with the series and I want to create my own version of it all.

*And under these questions are questions for this book.*

And it will be a Max Love Story, as I love him and I haven't found a book about him yet.

Question 1: Who should her best friends be?

* Please request here.

Question 2: What should her personality be like?

* Please request here.

Question 3: What are her best styles of dance?

* Please request the styles here.

Question 4: What should be some iconic moments from the show?

* Please request here.

Question 5: What should her name be?

* Please request here.

Question 6: What should any nicknames be that she has?

* Please request here.

Question 7: Should she be related to anyone on the show?

* Yes, if so who?

* No

Question 8: How tall should she be?

* Please request here.

Question 9: What characters should our OC dislike?

* Please request here.

Question 10: What are things about her relationship throughout the show?

* Please request here.

Question 11: What are some facts about our OC?

* Please request here.

Question 12: What should some quotes be for the OC?

* Please request here.

Question 13: What iconic dances is the OC a member of as a part of a group?

* Please request here.

And these are questions for this book:

Question 1: What song should Qing Yuan cover for the FANtastic QUEENDOM round?

* Please request here, it can be any song done by any act that is not in the show or a song released by her.

Question 2: What group should Qing Yuan be in for the Vocal Unit?

* 'Sun And Moon' ~ LOONA's HaSeul, Kim Lip, JinSoul and Chuu and KEP1ER's ChaeHyun and YoungEun 'Don't Go' by EXO (3rd Place)

* 'Galaxy That Embraces the Cosmic' ~ VIVIZ's EunHa and WJSN's Soobin and Yeonjun 'Hold My Hand' by IU (1st Place)

* '33' ~ Hyolyn and BRAVE GIRLS' Minyoung 'To My Youth' by Bolbbalgan4 (2nd Place)

Question 3: What group should Qing Yuan be in for the Dance Unit?

* 'Kev1z' ~ VIVIZ'sSinB and Umji and KEP1ER's XiaoTing, DaYeon and Hikaru 'Purr' by Choreographed by HolyBang's Honey J and Hertz (3rd Place)

* 'EX-IT' ~ Hyolyn and WJSN's EunSeo and Yeoreum 'Ka Boom!' by Choreographed by Lachica's Gabee, Rian and Simeez (2nd Place)

* 'Queen Is Me' ~ LOONA's HeeJin, Choerry, Yves and Olivia Hye and BRAVE GIRLS' Eunji 'Tell Me Now' by Choreographed by Prowdmon's Monika (1st Place)

Question 4: What countries should Qing Yuan visit in Season 1 of her reality around the world show?

* Please request here.

Question 5: What should Qing Yuan do in each country that she visits on the show?

* Please request and they could be generic ideas.

Question 6: What should the name be of Qing Yuan's Around The World Reality Show?

* Please request here.

Question 7: What songs should Qing Yuan release for her first comeback of 2023, please can you pick two?

* You Can't Sit With Us by SUNMI

* Dance The Night Away by TWICE

* Alcohol Free by TWICE

* Thanks by SEVENTEEN

* After School by WEEEKLY

* Mansae by SEVENTEEN

* Yummy Yummy Love by MOMOLAND

* Picky Picky by WEKI MEKI

* Icy by ITZY

* Revolution by ALEXA

* Other, please add the song you would like here

Question 8: What bsides should this album have?

* Please request them here, they just need to be of a similar concept of style to the music video tracks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 66 21
โ ๐—ก๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ๐——๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ึด ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ชใ…ค โ„ ๐˜€๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—ฎ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—€๐—‚๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—Œ ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป, ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—ฐ...
7.4K 293 9
"Nineteen To Twenty" captures the growth and freedom of young 19-year-olds as they turn 20. The unique participants will close out the year by spendi...
4.2K 133 17
Pnation's world-famous soloist becomes NCT's 28th member, as NCT goes under the new management of Pnation and PSY debuts the long-awaited five-member...
5.1K 70 11
Oneshots w/ Favs. From the 90s to today.