Capturing a Moment (Rosé x Fe...

Por LittleRed11204

Y/n is a freelance photographer based in New York City. For someone who is realistically their own boss, she... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three [M]
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three [M]
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Six [M]

6.4K 179 48
Por LittleRed11204

Y/n's POV

The warmth that Rosie was radiating was so comforting that I didn't want to leave this bed at all. But I knew that is unrealistic because a certain fuzz ball jumped up on the bed with us and was making his way over to Rosie. I was watching as Hank stood next to Rosie and sniffled her hair a bit for some reason before curling up next to her and drifting off to sleep. I guess I don't need to get up then.

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was almost 9:40am. Since I had bought some groceries last night when Rosie was still out, I wanted to make her breakfast in bed. But I needed to become 007 and sneak out of here without waking up sleeping beauty. Since a fuzz ball came into the room, he can easily take my place and it would be like I haven't moved.

"Psst, Hank." I whispered as his ears perked up and eyes looked over to me. His tail wagged a little and I motioned him to come over to me, which he did happily. I smiled and moved a bit before having Hank lay down on Rosie's lower stomach, right where my head was before.

"Good boy." I said to him as I patted his head. He became sleepy and yawned before curling up into a cute ball and drifting off to sleep. I now stood up and tip-toed out of the room towards the kitchen, making sure to close her bedroom door so it won't be as loud.

I turned on the lights and got to cooking. I didn't put music on because I would be too paranoid that it would wake Rosie up, even if it was at its lowest volume. I accidentally dropped a fork on the floor and froze, terrified to see a sleepy Rosie walk out of her bedroom. But after a few moments, there was no sign of her, so I crouched down and picked it up. I carried on with cooking and plated the food nicely because presentation does matter.

I was able to find a nice wooden tray in a cabinet and put everything on it, smiling as I wiped my hands off while looking at my creation. I obviously had some leftover food for myself, but I'll bring it in after I give Rosie's hers and we can eat together.

I made my way to her room and cracked open the door to see her still sound asleep. Hank had moved to the floor and I wasn't mad because she obviously didn't wake up when he did. I went around to the side that was empty and gently placed the tray down before rounding the bed to where Rosie was. She was peacefully sleeping and I smiled down at her, leaning down and placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Wake up, babe. I made you breakfast." I whispered to her as my fingers danced across her cheek lightly. I know it wasn't me telling her to wake up that made her eyes open, it was most definitely the mention of food. Her brown, sleepy eyes soon met mine and a lazy smile appeared on her face. A yawn escaped her mouth before she spoke,

"I don't see any food, you liar." I chuckled and motioned towards the other side of the bed. She turned her head and gasped as her eyes lit up at the sight.

"I'd like a formal apology, Miss Park." I joked with her as I helped her move the tray onto her lap.

"I'll make it up to you today, promise. I'll show you my forgiveness." Rosie said with a low voice as she then pretended she didn't just say that to me. My mind blanked and I blinked a few times as she took forkfuls of food. I then remembered my food in the kitchen and went to go get it. I came back to see she had already finished half her food, making me chuckle lightly as I also started to eat mine.

Rosie tried to reach over to my plate and steal some food, but I fended her off with my fork by threatening to stab her hand. She backed off eventually, but I could feel her eyeing my food still. I sighed and handed over a piece of my bacon to her,

"Here."

"Yay!" She cheered as she ate it happily. I shook my head in amusement and finished up eating. Rosie handed me the tray and I took everything into the kitchen. I rolled my imaginary sleeves up and got to doing the dishes. Soon a pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind and a head was nuzzled in between my shoulder blades.

"Hi babe." I said as she hummed in response, tightening her arms around me.

"My sister is going to pick up Hankie for the day." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion because we were going to be here the whole day.

"Why?" Rosie moved her head up so her chin now rested on my shoulder,

"I have some ideas and I'd like to not scar my dog for life." Rosie whispered in my ear as she nibbled on my earlobe, causing a shiver to travel up my spine. I definitely know where her mind has drifted off to because I'm right there with her.

"Babe, you gotta at least let me do the dishes and then wait until your sister takes Hank to go further." I said as this needy woman ran her tongue up the side of my neck, making me weak in the knees, "You're playing a dangerous game, blondie." I told her as I tried to compose myself. I felt her lips curl up into a smirk against my skin after I said that.

"Well Alice said she'll be here around 11, so in like 20 minutes. Think you can last that long?" She teased me as I scoff,

"Oh I know I can because I have self control. It seems like you're the needy one right now, just saying." I said as I continued to wash the dishes. The sensation of cold hands on my stomach made me flinch as I turned off the water once more; this time turning around to face the culprit. I grabbed her hands from underneath my shirt as she bit her bottom lip while smiling at me,

"Keep your hands to yourself."

"No." I glared at her and leaned in towards her, hearing her breath hitch at how close we are now.

"I can just not give you what you so desperately want ya know. I can walk out of this apartment and book a new flight too." I told her as she shook her head quickly, yanking her hands from mine and reached up to cup my face,

"You are not leaving my sight for the rest of the day. I'll lock you in Hankie's crate he never uses."

"Babe, I have thumbs so I can get out of that thing easily." She just rolled her eyes at what I said and stared me down, pinching my cheek with her nails so it stung a bit,

"You are staying with me today and that's final."

"Hm, what if I end up liking your sister and going out with her today?" I asked with a smirk because I just want to see how far I can go with pushing her buttons. Her jaw clenched at the idea of me and her sister.

"I know what you're doing."

"Then why are you letting it get to you?"

She couldn't find a response to that and the sound of knocking on the apartment door captured both our attention. We both knew who it was and I took off running towards the door first, laughing as Rosie screamed after me. I quickly flew the door open and ran behind the bewildered Alice.

"Save me!" I whispered to her as Rosie was now standing in front of Alice, looking past her right to me. Alice pointed back at me,

"So I'm guessing this is y/n?"

"Oh yeah, it's lovely to meet you." I said as I patted her shoulder, making sure to stay behind her as Rosie shot me daggers. I gave her a sweet smile as she finally looked at Alice,

"Come in." Alice walked forward and I stayed right fucking behind her. I closed the door behind me and Rosie went to get Hank and everything he needed.

"What an interesting first impression with my sister's girlfriend." Alice said with a chuckle as I joined in,

"Yeah, definitely not the typical greeting. But I was pushing her buttons for fun right before you got here, so as of right now you are my human shield."

"Okay, here's Hank." Rosie said as she handed Alice the leash, "Be a good boy and don't cause problems. Now leave."

"No no no, not yet!" I begged as Alice just waved goodbye to me and chuckled as she walked out of the apartment. It was now just Rosie and I in here. My back was to her, so I slowly turned around and saw her staring at me with a somewhat annoyed expression.

"Rosie! Hey babe, long time no see! I was just gonna head out-"

I couldn't finish my sentence because her lips were on mine in a matter of milliseconds; it was honestly impressive because she had to cover so much ground. It was a searing kiss and she wasted absolutely no time to get what she wanted. My hands traveled down her body and rested on her ass as I mumbled a 'jump' against her lips. She did just that and my hands settled underneath her thighs as she wrapped her legs around my hips. Rosie's hands were on the back of my neck and in my hair as I blindly led us to the couch in the living room.

Instead of laying her down on it, I decided to sit down on the couch myself to allow Rosie to be on top. Her legs went on either side of me and we continued to make out; tongues battling for dominance and neither of us giving up. I moved my hands to the hem of her shirt and took it off of her so she was topless on top of me in just her panties. Her blonde hair was messy and falling on either side of her face, making her look like a goddess.

"You're perfect." I sincerely told her as she smiled down at me,

"And you're also perfect." I just playfully rolled my eyes at her as she pulled the back of my neck to connect our lips once again. While we made out, my hands went up her body and started to massage her breasts, tugging at her nipples ever so slightly. She moaned into my mouth and slowly started to grind down on me, making my stomach do flips. My desire for her was increasing as the time ticked by and we were both ticking time bombs, so desperately wanting to go off.

But one thing completely erased that mindset for me real quick. Rosie's hand was lowering itself towards my pants and she slipped her hand underneath the waistband of my shorts. I immediately tensed up and grabbed her hand, pulling it away.

But I need you.

My mind started to cloud as I heard her voice in my head; the voice that sent me spiraling so many times. All those times with her rushed back to me and I hated the feeling that washed over me. I closed my eyes and tried to think of something else other than this. I didn't even notice I was crying until I felt Rosie's hand wipe away a tear that fell on my cheek.

"Y/n?" She whispered softly to me as she climbed off of me and put her shirt back on, not wanting to upset me anymore. I realized that she has no idea why I acted like that to her. Also I think that I probably just ruined the rest of the day. I opened my eyes and steadied my rapid breathing; my eyes darting around from object to object in order to remind myself I'm not at her apartment anymore.

"Hey, look at me. Please." Rosie said as she cupped my jaw, gently and carefully turning my head so I was looking at her. Guilt poured down on me like ice water and I got teary eyed as I looked into her worried brown eyes,

"I'm sorry."

"No, no don't be! Everything is okay, I'm right here." Rosie quickly said as a tear slipped out of my eye. She quickly wiped it away and pulled me into a tight hug, letting me be vulnerable with her. I held onto her like she was my life line; like she was my one and only source of oxygen. Her fingers played with my baby hairs and she kept whispering to me sweet nothings in order to calm me down. A few minutes passed by and I was just sniffling a tiny bit. Rosie placed a kiss on the crown of my head and squeezed me gently,

"Could you tell me what I did wrong so I won't do it again?" I moved my head back so I was now face to face to her,

"It wasn't you, you were fine; I promise. It's just my mind." Rosie furrowed her eyebrows and cupped my cheek with her hand as I leaned into her warm touch.

"What do you mean?"

When I heard that question from her, panic bubbled up inside of me. I mean I knew I was going to have to tell her eventually, but I didn't think I'd have to tell her this early on. Rosie sensed my change in mood and could see the hesitation behind my eyes. She just stayed silent and kept gliding her thumb across my cheekbone, allowing me to gather my thoughts and speak on my own terms.

"Okay um, well my ex," I started as I got ready to tell her everything, "we were definitely a more sexual relationship. There weren't a whole lot of dates and things like that. She was the one to initiate sex 90% of the time. She always wanted more, even when I felt like I physically couldn't do more. To just sum it up, she really never took no as an answer. So I guess I'm still freaked out a bit when people try to touch me."

"Oh y/n," Rosie said softly as I just looked into her eyes. She now had a few tears threatening to fall, making me feel bad, "I'm so sorry you had to go through that." I shrugged my shoulders,

"What can you do about it, ya know? It's in the past and apparently still a part of me, even though I don't want it to be. And uh, again I'm sorry for ruining this." I said pointing between the two of us, referring to how we were about to have sex.

"Baby," Rosie said more seriously, "it's completely fine. Later if the time comes and you feel like doing it, just tell me okay? And if not, I am 100% okay with that."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

~~~~~

Hours passed and it was now around 3:30pm. Rosie and I were still just sitting on the couch, except we had just finished some food we had ordered. Rosie had her head resting on my shoulder as our legs were outstretched and resting on the coffee table. I moved my hand to her upper thigh and drew random patterns on her exposed leg. I felt goosebumps appear on her skin and I smirked to myself as she let out a small, shaky breath. I let my hand go up higher until I reached her panties. I just slipped my pointer finger under the waistband on her hip, making sure it was far enough away from where she'll need me most just to tease her.

"Baby, can you stop the teasing, please?" Rosie asked me as I turned my head to see her looking up at me. Her eyes were submissive and she was also biting her bottom lip. I smirked down at her,

"Since you asked so nicely. Lay down for me." I asked her as she pecked my lips before laying down on her back on the couch. I moved so I was hovering over her and I leaned down to kiss her. It was a kiss filled with need, want, and lust. My hands traveled under her shirt and went straight to her breasts, teasing them. Rosie moaned into my mouth and she was shifting around out of pleasure. She broke the kiss so she could take her shirt off and I immediately attached my lips to her neck.

"You can't leave hickeys because I have a photoshoot tomorrow." I groaned out in annoyance as I just left stupid open mouthed kisses instead of hickeys. My lips traveled between her breasts and I then moved to take her left nipple into my mouth. Her left hand shot to the back of my neck as her right went to my back and balled up my shirt a bit in her grasp.

My left hand started to go south as I played with the waistband of her panties once more. She didn't even say anything; she just lifted her hips up enough for me to take them off of her. I did just that and soon the woman that stole my heart was completely naked under me.

I swirled my tongue around her stiff nipple, biting down on it occasionally. I switched to her other breast and then lowered my fingers to feel her very wet for me. I moaned against her skin because feeling her like that was such a fucking turn on.

"I'm going to use my fingers, so it may hurt at first. It'll get better, I promise." I muttered to her as she just let out an uneven breath,

"Don't worry, I'll be fine."

Hold up, wait a minute. My mind pondered why she sounded so confident with her answer, even though I know I'm the first person she's been with sexually and romantically. Then it dawned on me, making my whole body get 100 degrees hotter in a matter of seconds.

"When you touch yourself, do you think of me?" I asked her as I dragged my pointer finger through her folds teasingly. That question obviously caught her off guard as her breathing stopped and her eyes met mine. They were filled with lust and shock at how I had just come to that conclusion about her. A wild blush appeared on her already flushed face as she avoided eye contact now, making me smirk up at her, "well?"

"I-yes, I do."

"That is very attractive, babe. I guess I should bring your fantasies to life, don't you think?" I said to her as she just nodded her head while biting her lip. I clicked my tongue at her and pulled my hand away from her, making her whimper at the lost contact.

"I need words from you. Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"Please fuck me with your fingers. I need you." She pleaded and I was satisfied with her answer. My fingers went back down and she shuddered at the contact while sighing in relief that she's finally getting pleasure. My thumb rubbed her clit and her hand that was in my hair tightened as I just kissed along her collarbone. I decided that I had teased her enough and slipped two fingers inside of her. Her body reacted to my fingers automatically and she felt amazing around them.

"Yes, please give me more!" She moaned as I started to pump my fingers in and out of her. I curled them whenever I would enter her again and that made her body twitch a bit at the sensation. On a particular motion, I got a louder moan from her, meaning that it was indeed her g-spot. I made a mental note of where it was and took a nipple back into my mouth as I continued to finger fuck her.

"Add another finger," she breathed out as she pulled my body down on top of her own, wanting to feel me against her; even if I still had my clothes on. But I did as she requested and I felt the way she clenched around them. It was hot.

"You're doing so good for me, babe." I praised her as a deep moan left her mouth. A devilish smile crossed my lips, "does my girl have a praise kink? Who would've thought." She continued to moan and whine with every motion and word that fell from my lips.

"Say more." I raised an eyebrow and moved my head so I was looking straight down at her face. Some of her baby hairs were sticking to her face and that thin layer of sweat was doing her wonders.

"What do you want me to say? How incredible you feel wrapped around my fingers? How amazing you looked getting fucked by me? Or maybe what a good girl you are."

"Oh my god!" Rosie moaned deeply at the praise I was giving her. I could feel that she was getting close to cumming, so I kept doing the same motions, except I also pinched her clit a few times. Her body was reacting to every touch my right hand was doing as it wandered her sweaty body. She finally wrapped her legs around my back and I'm surprised it took her this long to do so. I felt her heels digging into my lower back as she cried out,

"I'm cumming!" Her back arched and her nails dug into the back of my neck, making me wince a tiny bit. She came all over my fingers and her face was filled with pleasure as her head was thrown back and eyes were closed. I'm the only one that gets to see her in pure ecstasy.

"Mm, I'm so proud of you." I complimented her as I removed my fingers from her, making her whimper at the loss of them. I was bringing them up to my face so I could taste her, but she grabbed ahold of my hand and put my fingers into her mouth. I stared down at her in awe as her tongue swirled around my fingers. She looked up at me with flirtatious eyes, making my desire to go again rise.

"What's a place you want me to eat you out on?" I asked her as she bit her lip, thinking about a place we could go for round two.

"How about the kitchen?"

"What an appropriate place for that." I said as Rosie also wrapped her arms around my neck as I stood up with her and walked towards the kitchen. Her bruised lips found mine easily as we sloppily made out. My hands were on her ass and I massaged her skin a bit, making her subtly grind on me while she's completely naked.

I gently placed her down on the counter and she shivered at the cold countertop. I rubbed her thighs with my hands as I stood in between her legs as we continued to make out. Her hands left my neck and hair to move down to my shirt. She pulled back from the kiss and looked me in the eyes,

"Is it okay if I take your shirt off?" I smiled at how cautious she was trying to be. I pecked her lips and I took my shirt off myself and threw it to the side. She grinned at my now exposed upper body as she attached her lips to my neck, leaving love bites as she went.

"Ugh, I wish I could do the same to you." I said breathlessly as my left hand went to her blonde hair, gripping her roots tightly. She sucked harshly on my pulse point and I moaned lightly. I bit my lip, "this is supposed to be about you babe."

"Then do something." She muttered against my skin as the flame inside me ignited. I pulled her head away from my body by the roots of her hair and she let out a loud moan at the movement. I moved my lips to her jaw and started to kiss down her body and I released her hair when I got to her stomach. I grabbed both her thighs and scooted her to the edge of the counter as I dropped to my knees. I put both her legs over my shoulders as I was now face to face with her dripping cunt.

I glanced up to see her staring down at me, waiting for my next move. I started to kiss her inner thighs as I got closer and closer. Her fingers found my hair and played with it as I took my sweet time.

"Baby, please just do it already."

"Hm, I don't know. What makes you think I should give in?" I asked her as I continued kissing dangerously close to where she needed me.

"Because I'm your good girl."

Well shit... good enough reason for me.

I obviously gave in and went straight to her swollen clit, sucking harshly on it. Rosie pushed my head further into herself as I wasn't even fazed by the lack of oxygen at this point. I licked a stripe down her folds and then pushed my tongue inside her.

"Shit, yes!" Rosie screamed as her thighs tightened around my head, making it even harder to breathe. The lack of air was now actually becoming a problem, so I pried her legs away from my face a bit and was able to get some air as I ate her out.

The sounds that were filling the kitchen were so fucking hot. I heard her bang her head back on the cabinet behind her and I internally cringed because it sounded like it hurt. I looked up and she was just lost in the moment, so I didn't worry too much.

I curled my tongue here and there and then used my finger to stimulate her clit. Rosie was a mess above me and I don't think I'll have a view that'll top me being on my knees for her. I knew she was getting close to cumming, so I sped up my tongue slightly and that sent her over the peak once again.

"Y/n! Fuck!" She cried out as she came for the second time today. Her thighs were shaking and honestly I could feel her whole body vibrating from the pleasure. I lapped everything up and then kissed up her body until I got to her lips. She lazily kissed me back and I giggled as I wore her out. She also moaned slightly as she could taste herself during the kiss.

"Let's take a bath, hm?" I asked her quietly as she just nodded her head; clearly too worn out to respond verbally to me. I chuckled and carried her bridal style to the bathroom and just kept her in my arms as I started to fill the bathtub with warm water.

I just pepper a bunch of kisses all over her face as she giggled. She wanted a real kiss because her hand came up and cupped my cheek, bringing our lips together. It was a shorter kiss because I noticed the water was getting pretty high, so I had to turn it off.

I asked Rosie if she wanted to go in first or me, and she told me she wanted me to. I let her get out of my arms and I took off my shorts and panties as I climbed into the big bathtub. She got in right after me and pressed her front against mine; tucking her head in the crook of my neck. My arms went around her waist and rested on her back as she both just enjoyed being close to one another.

"Hey baby?" Rosie asked me as I hummed in response, "how come you'll let me lay with you naked?"

"Well, there isn't any sexual tension and I know you won't try something if I'm not in the mood. It's just when stuff is happening I get freaked out." I explained to her as she just stayed silent.

"Will I ever get to touch you?" I could hear the way her voice got smaller and timid as she asked me.

"Eventually, it'll just take some mental obstacles for me. But you're definitely going to be the one I open up completely to again."

"And I'll be by your side the whole way."

—————
see, now u all know why we said that in the last sex chapter. i think the meeting between alice and y/n is fantastic lol, short and sweet. also... the sex DAMN. i just felt like rosie deserved a praise kink, ya know? um... anyway hope u guys liked the chapter u horny ass people. BUT I STILL LOVE U ALL, SO SEE U IN THE NEXT ONE <3

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

47.8K 2.2K 24
The same girl who turned into the teenager whose heart I broke years ago. The same teenager who's now a woman with a hardass personality to match. I...
229K 7.9K 21
The high and practically unreachable daughter of one of the owners of the biggest law firms in Australia has been known to keep her heart ice cold an...
50.1K 2.1K 17
What force sets the confines of a soulmate? Are we limited to find love only in those around us, that share our same beliefs and interests? Or are w...
34.6K 633 16
just a girl with an imagines book 🎀 highest ranking; #1 blackpinkimagines #1 blackpinksmuts #1 blackpinkinyourarea #1 rosesarerosies #1 parkchaeyou...