Behind the Curse [BL]

By XSw33tie

When Shen Yu was little, he accidentally stepped on a flower which is a spiritual flower. Thus, he got cursed... More

A/N
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 27

1.1K 87 4
By XSw33tie

Shen Yu got up early, still feeling a bit sleepy.

Just as he got off from the bed walking over to wear his outer robe, he accidentally stepped on a sock on the wooden floor and fell down with his forehead kissing the wooden floor.

"Ouch!"

Soon a little red bump can be seen on his forehead.

Shen Yu really wants to hit himself for being lazy.

Yesterday, after he came back from taking a bath Shen Yu felt too tired to put his sock away nicely, so he just threw it randomly on the floor before he went off to dreamland as he was very tired.

Who would know that in the morning, he had totally forgotten about the sock that was laying on the wooden floor and stepped on it?

Shen Yu felt his head hurt from that fall. However, soon he became stunned.

Suddenly, what happened during the night of his birthday appeared in his mind.

Soon, a blush can be seen on his face.

Badump...Badump....Badump

Shen Yu felt his heart beating so fast. On the night that he got drunk, he and Li Feng were kissing passionately.

Remembering that passionate kiss with Li Feng, Shen Yu felt his heartbeat accelerated more as his face became hotter.

Upon remembering that kiss scene with his senior brother Li, Shen Yu really doesn't know how he will face Li Feng in the future. He really couldn't understand why Li Feng didn't say anything about the kiss since he wasn't drunk, and should still remember what happened.

"Ah...what to do? What to do? How could I do something like that?" Shen Yu really wants to kill himself.

But what can he do when it's already been done? Besides he was drunk, he really didn't do it on purpose.

Since Li Feng didn't say anything about the kiss and pretend as if nothing had happened then of course Shen Yu would just copy him and pretend as if nothing happens as well.

With his inner thoughts, Shen Yu got out of his room to make breakfast. Once he finished making the food, as usual he called Li Feng.

"What's wrong with your forehead?" Li Feng asked, noticing the little bump on his dummy junior brother's forehead.

"Nothing, I just fell inside the room."

"Be more careful."

"Mn."

Right now, Shen Yu couldn't even enjoy the food he made because his heart was beating crazily fast. He really didn't know why after remembering the passionate kiss he shared with Li Feng, he suddenly became a bit shy in front of him.

Aiya...it was so weird. It was not like he was a girl. Importantly, it was not like he had fallen in love.

Shen Yu suddenly unconsciously blush upon his inner thoughts.

Seeing Shen Yu spacing out and a slight red on his face, Li Feng was a bit worried as he asked, "Are you okay? You are not sick, are you?" Having said that, Li Feng extended his hand and put it on Shen Yu's forehead to feel his temperature.

Badump...Badump....Badump

Once Li Feng's palm touches his forehead, Shen Yu feels his heart beating even faster. Shen Yu's heart continued to beat so fast to the point he thought he was going to die because of his heart.

Shen Yu really has no idea what happened to his heart. He was still young and was also a cultivator there is no way that he has a heart problem, right?

"I...I'm...o...okay."

What happened to me? Why am I being like this?

"Mn." Checking on Shen Yu, his body temperature is normal.

"Can I go visit one of my friends? She's in lotus peak." Shen Yu asked.

He really needs someone to talk with at this moment. The only person he could think of was Yue Ya.

Li Feng didn't think Shen Yu would have friends, so he was a bit surprised upon hearing his dummy junior brother's request.

But her? Li Feng didn't know why he didn't like the idea of his dummy junior brother going to visit someone, especially a girl.

What if his dummy junior brother got trick?

Despite his inner thought Li Feng still played the good senior brother, "Alright. But don't go for too long."

"Thank you, Senior brother Li."

Shen Yu really can't wait to tell Yue Ya. Maybe, she might know the cause of why his heart is beating so fast.

After they finished eating, Shen Yu flew in his wooden sword to lotus peak. It didn't take long before he reached lotus peak.

"Xiao Yu." Yue Ya called out happily to him.

She was very happy to see Shen Yu visit her in lotus peak. It was the first time Shen Yu had visited her.

Yue Ya actually sees and treats Shen Yu as her little brother. She likes him a lot. To her, Shen Yu was a nice little brother who she can rely on even though they are not blood related.

"Hello, big sister Yue Ya." Shen Yu calls out to her.

Since Yue Ya was older than him, Shen Yu called her big sister. Yue Ya has treated him very well. She has never said anything about his appearance which makes Shen Yu feel very grateful.

"Let's go sit in the pavilion." Yue Ya said. She was really happy that Shen Yu came to visit her.

"En." Shen Yu agreed since he had something very important to talk about.

Yue Ya pour them the tea on the table. He then passes a cup of tea over to Shen Yu.

"Xiao Yu, is there something wrong?" Yue Ya asked. She knew there must be a reason why Shen Yu visited her.

"En." Shen Yu nodded his head.

"Tell big sister what is wrong, I will help you."

"Thank you."

"No need to thank me. As a big sister that is what I am supposed to do."

Nodding his head Shen Yu said, "It's like this. Um....um...So, recently my heart has been beating so fast. I really don't know what is wrong with me."

"Then is your heart still beating fast now?"

"No. My heart only beats fast when I see a particular person." Shen Yu was being very honest.

"And who is that particular person?"

"That..um...um..." Shen Yu really can't say it out loud.

"Alright, alright you don't have to tell me who that person is. I think I know what is wrong with you."

"Really? What is wrong with me?"

"Let me ask you a few more questions first to confirm it."

"Okay."

"Do you feel jealous upon seeing this person with other people?"

"I..I am not sure. But...but I guess maybe." Shen Yu was being very honest.

His heart has just recently begun beating so fast after remembering the passionate kiss with Li Feng. He really did enjoy the kiss. Yet, he wasn't really sure if he would be jealous seeing Li Feng with other people.

But he would definitely be jealous if Li Feng were to kiss other people passionately like how he kisses him. Li Feng is such a good kisser.

"Do you get shy in front of this person?"

"Yes, just recently."

In the past, Shen Yu wasn't shy in front of Li Feng. However, recently after remembering that passionate kiss the two shared he for some reason started to get really shy in front of Li Feng.

"Do you feel happy when you are with this person?"

"Yes."

"Hahahahahaha"

Shen Yu was confused upon hearing Yue Ya laughing out loud.

Seeing the confused face on Shen Yu, Yue Ya then stopped laughing as she said, "Congratulations, you have fallen in love."

Yue Ya was truly happy for Shen Yu.

Shen Yu had his eyes widening.

Love?

Did he really fall in love?

In love with his senior brother Li?

But...How?

When did he get bent?

----------------------------------

The author has something to say:

Spring time has come 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...