Me and You // Ronarry {Discon...

By onyxjay

Harry's fourth year had only been the beginning. Now he has to do everything he can to ensure Voldemort is de... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Reading Checkpoint
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24

IMPORTANT

1K 30 6
By onyxjay

I know you guys are probably tired of these author's notes, but I got some things to say.

So... I know it's been quite a few months since I've last even touched this fic. To tell you the truth, making the sequel had been a spontaneous idea that I — not regret, per se — but I should have given it more thought before diving in. In fact, I'd argue that I should never had made the sequel to begin with, but that wouldn't be a full truth.

I do not want to abandon the fic altogether, but I have to face the fact that it's just... not going anywhere anytime soon.

I don't know how many of you have read my fic Eagle's Flight, but if I do discontinue this, the following chapter(s) will look like that.

For those that do not know what I'm referring to, this is essentially it:

Instead of the traditional writing (i.e. what the past chapters look like), I will use bullet points to give a rough outline to the rest of the story. That way you get closure of some kind — knowing how it ends, where the characters end up, who lives or not, etc. etc.

And let's be real, I get closure from this decision as well.

Please keep in mind that

a) I had not made my decision just yet just yet. We'll just have to wait and see

and

b) I do not make this decision lightly — I despise the fact that I even had to do it once — but again, closure. I don't want to leave you in the dark completely.

Regardless what I do moving forward, I do hope this has been an exciting story and that you enjoyed it every step of the way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 452 14
Completed!!!! A sequel will be delivered if you wish for one. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters nor The Battle Of Hogwarts. Nor do I ow...
541K 13.6K 37
At the start of fourth year, Harry, Ron, and Hermione are ready to begin the new year filled with magic. When Harry suddenly gets chosen for the Twiz...
53.8K 1.8K 29
And so, with our last tale coming to a close your relationship is blooming, friendships are on the mend and your timetable is back to a manageable af...
240K 3.6K 49
Follow the main characters as they begin to rebuild their lives immediately after the Second Wizarding War. The story will be realistic and has all c...