Steven Universe AU 3 by: Samu...

Autorstwa Samuel152

The third and (most probably) final story of the Steven Universe AU series. Więcej

Chapter 1: Gardening
Chapter 2: Wholesomeness
Chapter 4: Confrontation
Chapter 5: Tea Time
Chapter 6: The Bolted Behemoth
AU Rap Song
Chapter 7: The Wait
Songs & Moonlight Shorts
Memes
Chapter 8: Unresolved Tension
Huge Gigantacus' Birthday
Chapter 9: A Different Perspective
Chapter 10: The Pains of Nostalgia
Chapter 11: Old Scars
Chapter 12: Bad Memories
Chapter 13: Opposites
Chapter 14: Obsessions

Chapter 3: Economics

89 2 10
Autorstwa Samuel152

VIPs: 

Wattreader7389
GachaEvery
Tyra_is_day_dreaming
RoseTheMagicalFlower
rosechuck_chuck
TheFireDragons
pvz_and_waffles
Sparkytheglowworm
1amB0b

Much like the name implies, it's talking about economics, but not our economics, we don't need to be reminded of our... current situation. If you're wondering why these chapters are sorta short, it's because they're mainly fillers until the action starts to happen, then chapters become longer. So until then, enjoy these little fillers.

Elsewhere:

"HA HA HA HA HA! That makes the last planet under my control!" He shouts happily in his chair, watching the former colony of the Diamond's fall into his control.

Infrastructure was soon implemented, declining production of resources to Homeworld and start producing resources for him. All injectors, kindergartens, and spires were destroyed, stopping the production of gems in the universe. 

He takes pride in stopping gems from producing, because Homeworld already has enough, and now they're just overpopulating. If anything, everyone should be thanking him for stopping overproduction of gems, at least, that's what he thinks. All of the colonies that belonged to the Diamond Authority are now gone, they have no more control of those and all of it was transferred to him, and him alone. 

A knock was heard on his door.

"Who is it?"

"Uh, it's me, boss. Your one and only employee."

He sighed. "Come in."

The door opens and a golden, short man on a iron board floats in the room.

"What is it? Can't you see I'm celebrating over my latest planet?"

"You don't look like you're doing much, other than laughing."

"Get to your point."

"So, we have all of the Diamond's colonies."

"Yes."

"And we have them giving us 50% of their resource production."

"Indeed."

"And we're pretty much armed to the teeth."

"Yes, and your point is?"

"Why haven't we attacked Homeworld yet?"

His employer laughed. "You fool. Haven't you seen Homeworld recently? They're as strong as they were before during Era-1."

"Yeah, but we have lots of weapons and resources on our side. We outmatch them with firepower and numbers."

"Yes, but their security is formidable, and we have a chance of failure. We wait."

"Wait for what? An opening? They're improving by the week! If we wait any longer, they'll be undefeatable."

His boss laughed yet again. "You clearly are dumber than you look. Haven't you realized that we took their supply line? Their flow of resources?"

"Uh, yeah."

"And so, without their supplies, they'll soon stop improving, and fall into a depression. Their economy was barely sustainable when the Gem War occurred, and all that was keeping their heads above water was their colonies to provide relief for them. With their colonies in my pocket, there's no relief and supplies, and gems will be unemployed and strikes will ensue. Ergo, their security won't be as perfect as it is now, and that'll be the perfect time to strike!" He said happily.

"Why don't you just buy Homeworld?"

His boss flinched and his face went blank. "Excuse me, what did you say?"

"Well, if Homeworld's gonna fall into a depression, you could save it by buying it from the Diamonds. You're rich enough to buy it at any price. So you can buy Homeworld, save their economy and you can rule the planet that way."

"Except there's just one little flaw in your proposition."

"What's that?"

"DO YOU SEE A PRICE TAG ON THAT PLANET?!" He stood up in his chair. "The Diamonds aren't going to wave the white flag with a price tag on it! Not to mention I don't want to save Homeworld's economy, I want to destroy it! Destroy it, and replace it with mine!" He shouts. "Homeworld is already overpopulating! Last thing we need is giving them more gems when they barely have resources for their gems!"

"What do you mean? They aren't like us, they don't need to eat, sleep, and drink."

"I know that. But they need resources for weapons and other things. When they don't have enough for everyone, some gems are going without weapons, and they'll be defenseless. And that's the problem with Homeworld colonies. Aside from the fact they overpopulated, they don't use their planets just right. All they really use those planets for is gem production, and harvesting the common resources. What I do with planets is use them for EVERYTHING! Resources, population, currency, basically everything, like I said.  " 

"Oh... I see now."

"I'm glad you see now. Any day, they'll fall, and when they do, we'll strike. Now go oil the machines and have them ready."

Iron Boarder leaves while his boss looks at Homeworld, fantasizing about it being under his control. 

The Palace:

"Whoa, Yellow, where did you get the belt?" Pink said, observing the utility belt on Yellow's waist.

"I made it. I grew tired of carrying things in my pockets, so I built this to carry all of my stuff." Yellow Diamond said proudly.

The warp pads were heard, and White and Blue stepped off it. 

"Hello Yellow. Nice belt." Blue said. Yellow nods.

"Yellow, did you build that out of platinum?" White asked.

"I've ran out of gold." Yellow admits. "Our supply drop has sudden stopped. Must be something wrong with our transport system."

She opened a screen. It said no connection.

"That's odd. We've repaired the router last rotation." White said, a bit confused.

Pink ran down the hall.

"Where's Pink going?" Blue asked.

White immediately knew where she's going.

"PINK! NO!" White ran after Pink.

In White's room, Pink was reading White's purple book. Pink recently learned how to read English. And White's purple book is written in English, which means Pink can read it. 

Pink only managed to read a paragraph before White snatched the book from her. 

"Come on, White!" Pink whined.

"No! This is my book!" White stores it inside her gem.

They heard a shriek in the main Palace room. They both raced in there.

"Who's screaming?" White Diamond questioned.

"It's Rose." Pink pointed at the British flower panicking.

She's breathing into a paper bag as she hyperventilates. 

"Ms. Flower? Is there something wrong?" White asked.

The paper bag popped.

"HE'S TAKING OVER THE UNIVERSE!" Rose screamed, visibly nervous. 

"Whoa, whoa, who?" Pink asked.

Rose hyperventilates again, even though she doesn't have lungs. 

"Just breath, Rose. Just breathe." Yellow Diamond calmed her down. 

"Sorry... Sorry... I'm scared of our universe's fate." Rose explains, terrified.

"What's going on?" Yellow Diamond asked.

"So... I've recently conjured a vision of the universe in the future, and the results are terrifying. As for this planet, Homeworld, the four of you may be rulers of your world and you colonies, but THIS is your current owner of those colonies!" She showed her sphere that shows the state of the universe within a few weeks:

[Yeah, I reuse the picture because I'm lame like that.]

The Diamonds gasped at her projection.

"Who is that?"

"This is the man who single-handily captured your colonies by removing your injectors, kindergartens, and spires. Putting the creatures and gems on those planets to work for only 50% of earned income and resources while the rest of it goes to him and his production of his endless robot army. His name is Huge Gigantacus!"

Thunder struck for dramatic effect.

"Sorry, I didn't meant to cast lighting." Rose apologized. "As I saying, this outcome is not preventable without my help. We need all Crystal Gems, excluding Steven and Phoebe, and the four of you." Rose elaborated. "Do not underestimate him. Just because he is small, doesn't mean he isn't dangerous. I've trifled him before, but he is nothing like I've seen before, because he spent the past year getting his production bigger and better. I normally foil his attempts to do that, but with my time traveling adventure with Steven, and my castle in space being destroyed, I've lost contact with HG, and... he was free to do what he wanted." Rose trailed off. "So now, he has all of your colonies in his power, mass producing a robot army that is capable of countering to your strategies and tactics. As well as he is deliberately waiting to attack."

"That seems like a poor strategy. Why would he wait when he has that kind of firepower at his hands?" Yellow boasts.

"At first glance, you would think he isn't prepared, but he actually is. He's waiting for the economy to fall through." Rose said.

"The WHAT?!" White screamed. 

"Without your colonies, your economy is falling by the second. As far as I'm concerned, within a few days, it will hit rock bottom, and gems will be outraged. Political and physical riots and protests are bound to happen." Rose said before waving her wand, making a chess board appear in front of them. Figurines of planets are on it. Rose also has tiny figures out herself, the Diamonds, and Huge Gigantacus. "If we wish to beat him, we have to hold off his robot army and deter them the best we can on this planet. Huge Gigantacus won't go near Earth."

"Why?" Pink asked.

"Because he's aware of the amount of unique individuals that could stop him. Individuals like Iron Man, Captain American, Superman, Wonder Woman, etc." Rose then grabbed the pawn of the Diamonds and used them to knock over the planets. "If we dismantle the planets he controls, we can reduce the amount of production he has for his army. Then, we can destroy his main malware for his robots for good." Then she used the pawn of herself to knock over the pawn of Huge Gigantacus. "I will handle Huge Gigantacus personally when this is over."

"When is his assault?" White asked.

"Day after tomorrow." Rose said.

End of Chapter 3

2/17/2022

Revised on: 4/6/2023

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6.1K 81 22
After 13 years blue and yellow finally have their daughter as well as fixing their massive family problems
5.5K 157 23
A Steven Universe AU where Steven meets his full human counterpart. Both of them look so alike yet they're both so different in preference, personali...
144K 3.2K 124
This is based off the Steven Universe TV show.
2.3K 103 44
A story where you can ask any character questions or just say something to them.