My one and only wife

By LIMC46

Shiina Hiyori is a girl who likes to read books, cook food, take care of plants and squeeze cats. She is also... More

Our favorite fluffy cat
My drunk wife
Book for birthday
Pancakes for both of us
My wife is a little excited
A secret from him
Banana, Ice cream and Milk
Snow
Cream Pie
With all our love
My wife is so dangerous
My husband is so careful
Sleep is very important to me
Hot
Her sweet dreams
Waiting for the game update
Calmness
Ice plays with Ecchinose
It's better to sleep in a bed than on the floor
Hikari
Questions
Hard life
Onigiri
Silence
Cake
Mauw!
Rest
New Year's preparation
Relaxed
Caring for a loved one
Good day
My wife really loves me
Boring, Ficus-san, just boring

Give Birth!

1.5K 38 25
By LIMC46

POV Ice

Today my master went to work and left me a lot of food and water. I was grateful to him, because there was no one to feed and drink me while he was not at home. Yes, unfortunately, my mistress, Hiyori, was no longer with me...

...

...

...

...

...

...

She was in the hospital due to an imminent delivery, so she needed to be there. I was left alone for most of the day until my master, Kiyotaka, came home from work.

To be honest, it was pretty boring at home without them. Usually I could spend my time with Hiyori, play with her, purr next to her, meow next to her, lie on her chest, ask her to stroke me and all that sort of thing. She would say that I am super cute and the best cat in this world. But, unfortunately, this is not possible now.

In any case, I could, as usual, jump around the house, bask in the sun and eat. It was enough for the most ordinary cat, but I wasn't like that. I'm still the best cat in the world, especially since I'm very used to people, so I get bored without communicating with a person.

How can you even live alone? The other cats who like it are so weird. Anyway, while I was thinking about it, my tongue was very willing to grab juicy pieces of meat from the bowl. How delicious it is!! Fortunately, the delicious food helped me forget about the sad for a while.

POV Kiyotaka

I was in a hurry right now. My legs were moving at a fairly fast speed, trying to give my body the ability to move very fast. I really rarely ran 100%, but today was exactly that day.

A couple of days ago, Hiyori went to the hospital to give birth there. Up to this point, everything was fine, but suddenly I received a call from a health worker that my wife was giving birth right now.

Do you understand how it was? When I heard about this at work, my body suddenly stopped and my mind shut down. I even asked the health worker to repeat this statement. And only after he said it again, I immediately rushed here.

I didn't have a private car, so I had to use public transport first, and then intercity. I had been on the road for several hours, but it felt like many years had passed.

I heard girls are very painfully going through their first childbirth, so my heart was beating very restlessly at the thought that something might happen to Hiyori. I really tried to get there as quickly as possible because I was very worried about her.

But at the same time, I had a certain calmness in my soul. You know, we've been waiting for this moment for so long. Hiyori and I have really been preparing for becoming parents for a long time. We have studied a lot of manuals on this topic, asked various questions from Internet sensei and also turned to Hiyori's parents for advice.

We can say that we have mastered the theoretical part, but this did not mean that in practice we will succeed. In any case, we will not give up, we can only go forward and hope for the best.

The seconds, minutes, and hours of that time were involuntarily and constantly counting down in my head while I was trying to get to the right place. My running was so fast that I really almost knocked down other people passing next to me, but unfortunately I couldn't follow it. Right now I wanted only one thing–I had to get to my wife, who is having such a hard time.

The sun was slowly sinking below the horizon, allowing the world to see such beautiful orange-golden rays. This only meant that I had already spent enough time traveling to this place, but still my efforts paid off because in the end I got to the right place.

In front of me towered the fenced-off territory of the private clinic where my wife was now. She's obviously having a hard time, and I should at least try to support her. At least we know for sure that no unexpected complications should arise. Although, of course, there is always the possibility that something will happen that was not part of our plans. I hope this won't happen.

I had to slow down my steps a lot and approach the entrance to the hospital grounds. A couple of guards at the entrance looked at me and immediately gave me the way. No, it wasn't that my father owns this place or anything like that, I just knew one of these people. He was a tall foreigner wearing dark glasses. He immediately gave way to me on the premises of the institution, and his colleague just followed the same example.

I nodded gratefully to Albert and moved on through the hospital grounds. I walked through the courtyard and examined this place again. Previously, I had to be here only once a few days ago, but that didn't mean that I couldn't enjoy the beauty of this place.

I was walking along a small stone path, and around me grew a lot of tall cherry trees that have existed here for many years. Now, unfortunately, due to the time of year, I was not lucky enough to see the beautiful rose petals of sakura here, but this did not mean that without them this place loses its sophistication. In fact, I even wonder how beautiful this place will look in a few months when it snows.

Some people passing by gave me strange looks, but I didn't pay attention to it. Maybe they were worried about why sweat was running down my hair and face or something like that. In any case, I was in too much of a hurry to focus on it.

When I entered the building, I immediately went to the girl sitting at the table at the entrance. This nice lady accepted my documents and told me where I should go. I immediately headed towards the elevator, hoping to get to the right floor faster.

When I found myself inside an empty elevator, my legs weakened. I only wanted to get to Hiyori, but because of all these experiences, I felt tired. It feels like I've been worrying about everything all day. Well, basically, Hiyori is almost the whole world to me, so that's fair.

The elevator doors opened a few floors higher, and I immediately went out into the corridor. The whole place was almost pure white, which was very reminiscent of a White Room, but, thank Eris, it wasn't. I walked to the right door and stopped in front of a man who had just left this room. He nodded to me and left, although I didn't even have time to ask him anything.

Maybe this gesture meant that everything was fine and I could enter, but I wasn't sure. Although I still managed to grab the door handle, I couldn't turn it to open the door. No, it wasn't that the door was closed or anything like that. Most likely, my body was bound by invisible chains for some reason. It seemed like I couldn't move at all.

That's what they call fear, right? I would not like to experience this pernicious feeling right now, when it is very important for me to find out what is happening there. I took a deep breath into my lungs and exhaled slowly, calming myself down. I was going to open the door this time, but someone opened it a little before me and immediately slipped out of the hospital room.

- Huh??

- Hmm?

We stared at each other in disbelief. It was a young girl, carelessly dressed in her uniform. I would assume it's a nurse or something. She quickly recovered, shook her head in different directions and stared at me with a slightly more serious look.

"Are you Mr. Ayanokoji?"

- Yes, it's me.

- The birth ended about 15 minutes ago. Your wife is currently resting in this ward. You can check on her if you want.

- Yes, I'm just going to do it.

She nodded to me and moved away from the door, going in the same direction as the man earlier. But I quickly grabbed her hand, not letting her get far away from me.

– Eh??

- Excuse me...

I let go of her hand. Unfortunately, it was only the effect of my current nervous state. To be honest, I haven't felt like this for a very long time.

– I'd like to ask. What's wrong with our baby?

- Your child? Hmm. Girl, weight 3.600. The initial assessment of the state of health is quite stable and normal for a full-term baby. We'll run some more tests before you can see it. I will also ask you and your wife to fill out the necessary documents later. I hope you have already chosen a name for the baby?

- Yes.

- Then I think it's all right. Go to your wife, she really remembered you many times during childbirth, while she was in enough pain. She also talked about her cute white cat.

- Of course, but I have one more question.

– What is it?

She didn't even show any annoyance on her face or in her voice because I asked her another question. I must be far from the first such person in her memory.

– Is it normal that the birth lasted only a few hours? Can there be any complications?

- It took 5 hours and 34 minutes from the beginning of labor to its end. I would say that this is a pretty quick result. In general, there should not be any unpleasant surprises, but if something happens, you should immediately go to the hospital.

– I understand. Thanks.

She nodded at me again and this time she was already gone. I stared at her back for a while before finally grabbing the door handle again and finally opening the door. I was blinded for a second by the bright light inside, but a little later it immediately weakened before my eyes.

- Kiyotaka?

- Hiyori.

- Kiyotaka!

When she realized that it was me, she immediately stretched out her hands in my direction, as if she were a little girl who was asking for her parents' hands. Most likely, she simply could not stand on her feet or she was not allowed to do it.

I cautiously approached her and sat on the very edge of the bed next to her, then she immediately hugged me and pressed her body against my body. She was warm and gentle as usual. I hugged her back.

- How are you, Hiyori?

–I'm... I'm fine.

–Are you sure?"

- Yes...

She hugged me a little harder, as if trying to glue me to her. Unfortunately, we didn't have a superglue that could really connect our bodies together. Although this is also good. I really wouldn't want to try this on myself. It probably hurts enough.

- Kiyotaka, let's not do this anymore?

- Hmm? What do you mean?

Judging by the expression on her face, she is really very dissatisfied with something. You can even say that something scares her.

– I don't want to go through this birth anymore. This is terrible! God, I used to think that I would be able to endure it, and then repeat it again or twice in the future, but I was naive. Now I understand that this is a terrible process, childbirth = evil!

– I understand.

In principle, this is really the case for many girls, if not for everyone. Perhaps in this situation it is best for those people who cannot feel pain because of problems with their nervous system.

– And they also said that my labor was fast. What does that even mean?! I've been suffering here for six hours! It was just a nightmare!

- Wait a second. After all, the birth lasted only five and a half hours.

- It doesn't matter!

– Have you seriously felt pain all this time??

- Well... maybe not all this time... But it was still very, very unpleasant. Anyway, let's not have any more kids, okay?

- Whatever you say.

It was the strangest conversation I've had with my wife in the last nine months. I was hoping that she would be fine for sure. In any case, I treated her request neutrally. I could accept any of her choices, since I don't know yet how much I am attracted to the idea of being a father. Yes, I'd like to know what it's like, but that doesn't mean I need a lot of kids. I'll settle for one child, that's for sure.

***

POV Hiyori

Fukuda Hospital, many of my friends have told me that this is a good place where they can deliver babies. In fact, it's a really nice place. It was a kind of private hospital-hotel. I even had my own private room where I could spend my time as I wanted.

Overall, my condition was a little weakened so far after giving birth, but I was fine.

Yes, it happened, you knew about it, didn't you? We had to endure twenty-one chapters to reach this point of no return. Now we have a child and this fan fiction will continue with a new member of our family. And also I will have to think about breaking the fourth walls less.

I should have said that I had to be here for another 3 days, but I wasn't bored. To be honest, I often had the opportunity to chat with other girls and women who also came here for the same reason as me. In this place, it was even possible to attend lectures and practical classes for expectant mothers. It's really an amazing place.

I should also say that I even had the opportunity to talk to Albert-kun, who happens to work here. He didn't tell me much, but I told him almost everything. All this time he listened to me attentively and sometimes smiled at my stories. In fact, I told him about our cat quite often, but that's also good. I think he likes stories about her.

In general, my daughter was now together with many other children of the same age in just a few days. I won't be able to take her home with me until after three more days. But I still visit her every day.

When I met Kiyotaka 2 days ago, I told him that I didn't want children anymore, as before. But now I thought about it again and made a different decision. In my opinion, it wasn't that bad. Maybe I could relive this experience again. Moreover, they say that repeated births are faster than the first ones, so everything should be fine.

In general, it will be necessary to talk to my husband about this topic again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 56 6
This is a story where ayanokoji has the IQ of Rick Sanchez. So he basically has omnifabrication. If you do read this fanfic please vote on it and eve...
145K 6.2K 27
Ayanokoji kiyotaka, a boy who has been training and studying his whole life, but now that he has a chance to live a new and peaceful life, what does...
2.5K 133 3
A story centered around both Ayanokoji and Kushida. Other characters will play key roles but to clear one thing up these are the two protagonists in...
651 40 3
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka had always wanted to be a king, he wanted to command others for his uses. He always thought that he wanted to alter other people...