Ambree and Harry Potter

By chocolatelover015

Ambree and Harry are twins born in July 31st. After losing their parents in Godric's Hollow October 31st 1981... More

A/N
Characters
Prologue
Dudley's birthday/The zoo
Letters
Diagon Alley
Hogwarts express and Sorting
First lessons
Third floor/Quidditch learning
Wingardium Leviosa/ Halloween
First quidditch match
Nicholas Flamel/Mirror of desire
The sorcerer's stone.
Trapdoor
Home
The chamber of secrets A/N
House elf and the Weasleys
Once again Diagon Alley
Flying enchanted car
Howler
Eat slugs/ Voices
Quidditch fiasco
Parselmouths
Tom Marvolo Riddle
Aragog and Hermiones clue
Basilisk
No Hogwarts without Hagrid
PRISONER OF AZKABAN a/n
Aunt Marge stupid barge
Leaky cauldron
Dementor
Buckbeak the Hippogriff
Boggart
Sirius Black in the castle?
Dementors II
Betrayal
Peter Petrigrew? On a map?
Capturing Peter Pettigrew
Time turner I
Time turner II
GOBLET OF FIRE A/N
Quidditch World Cup
Mad-Eye Moody
The Triwizard Tournament
Clue to the first task
First task
The Yule Ball (I)
The Yule Ball (II)
The Second task
Barty Crouch... Junior?
Third task..
In memory of Cedric
ORDER OF THE PHOENIX A/N
Dementor attacks
Trial/ back to Hogwarts
The high inquisitor?
Dumbledore's Army
Mr. Weasley
Grawpy
Get Vindicate
Last day
HALFBLOOD PRINCE A/N
Village of Budleigh Babberton
Unbreakable Vow
Felix Felicis
Tom Riddle's memory
Cursed
Christmas Party
Burrow
Sectumsempra
The memory
The Crystal Cave
A task
DEATHLY HALLOWS (I) A/N
Eight Potters
Wedding
The thief
Getting the Horcrux
Ron
Godric's Hollow
Sword of Gryffindor
The Manor
DEATHLY HALLOWS (II) A/N
Shell Cottage
Vault in Gringotts
In to Hogwarts
Battle (I)
Battle (II)
It all ends.
Epilogue, 19 years later.
Important editing note

The Deathly Hallows and snatching

291 9 1
By chocolatelover015

Planning on laying down a bit, they started their plan on meeting Xenophilius Lovegood by early spring.

The snow was now gone and they were walking up on a hill towards the Lovegood's home.

Harry and Hermione were walking a bit behind while Ron and Bree were walking a bit infront of them.

"You're not still mad at him, are you?"

"I'm always mad at him"

They caught up with Ron and Bree and saw a burrow like house on the distance.

"Luna." Ron said.

"Luna." The others repeated.

*

Walking up to the house they saw a sign. 'Keep off the dirigible plums' and on the door a sign which read 'The Quibbler Editor: X•Lovegood'.

They knocked on the door and a few moments later a blonde man with a bit old clothes opened the upper door and looked at them. "What is it? Who are you? What do you want?"

"Uh. Hello, Mr. Lovegood. I'm Harry Potter. We met a few months ago" he walked up the door steps. "Could we come in?"

**

The all of them sat down inside the house on chairs or armchairs with a cup of tea in the awkward silence.

After minutes of silence Hermione spoke up. "Where is Luna?"

"Luna? She'll be along." He said and looked away.

It got silent again and the all of them drank their tea in sync and the teenagers grimaced.

"So, how can I help you, Mr. Potter?"

"Well, actually. It was about something you were wearing round your neck at the wedding. A symbol."

"You mean this?" He showed the triangle necklace with a line straight down and a circle in the middle.

"Yes. That exactly. What we wondered is, what is it?"

"What is it? Well, it's the sign of the Deathly Hallows, of course."

"The what?" They all asked.

"The Deathly Hallows. I assume you're all familiar with 'The Tale of the Three Brothers'."

"Yes." Ron, Hermione and Bree answered.

"No." Harry answered.

"I have it in here." Hermione looked in her bag and took out a book and flipped through some pages.

"There were once three brothers who were travelling along a lonely, winding road at twilight."

"Midnight. Mum always said 'midnight'.

Hermione glared at him.

"But 'twilights' fine. Better, actually."

Mr. Lovegood looked at the twins and then went over to the window to look outside.

"Do you want to read it?"

"No. It's fine"

Hermione started over with the story again.

"There were once three brothers who were traveling along a lonely, winding road at twilight.

In time, the brothers reached a river too deep to wade through and too deep to swim across. However, these brothers were learnt in the magical arts, so they simply waved their wand and made a bridge appear across the treacherous water.

They were halfway across it when they found their path blocked by a hooded figure. And Death spoke to them. He was angry that he had been cheated out of three new victims, for travellers usually drowned in the river. But Death was cunning.

He pretended to congratulate the three brothers upon their magic, and said that each had earned a prize for having been clever enough to evade him.

So the oldest brother, who was a combative man, asked for a wand more powerful than any in existence, a wand that must always win duels for its owner, a wand worthy of a wizard who had conquered Death.

So Death crossed to an elder tree on the banks of the river, fashioned a wand from a branch that hung there, and gave it to the eldest brother.

Then the second brother, who was an arrogant man, decided that he wanted to humiliate Death still further and asked for the power to recall others from death.

So Death picked up the stone from the riverbank and gave it to the second brother, and told him that the stone would have the power to bring back the dead.

And then Death asked the third and youngest brother what he would like. The youngest brother was the humblest and also the wisest of the brothers, and he did not trust Death.

So he asked for something that would enable him to go forth from that place without being followed by Death. And Death, most unwillingly, handed over his own Cloak of Invisibility.

Then Death stood aside and allowed the three brothers to continue on their way and they did so, talking with wonder of the adventure they had had, and admiring Death's gifts. In due course the brothers separated, each for his own destination.

The first brother travelled for a week or more, and reached a distant village, he sought out a fellow with whom he had a quarrel. Naturally, with the Elder Wand as his weapon, he could not fail to win the duel that followed.

Leaving his enemy dead upon the floor, the oldest brother proceeded to an inn, where he boasted loudly of the powerful wand he had snatched from Death himself, and of how it made him invincible. That very night, another wizard crept upon the eldest brother.

The thief took the wand and used it to kill the first brother. And so Death took the first brother for his own.

Meanwhile, the second brother travelled to his own home, where he lived alone. Here, he took out the stone that had the power to recall the dead, and turned it thrice in his hand.

To his amazement and his delight, the figure of the girl he had once hoped to marry before her untimely death, appeared before him once more. Yet she was silent and cold, separated from him as though by a veil. Though she had returned to the mortal world, she did not truly belong there and suffered. Finally, the second brother's body gave up on him and he truly joined his love.

And so Death took the second brother for his own. But though Death searched for the third brother for many years, he was never able to find him.

It was only when he had obtained a great age that the youngest brother finally took off the Cloak of Invisibility and gave it to his son. And then he greeted Death as an old friend, and went with him gladly, and, equals, they departed this life."

"So there you are. Those are the Deathly Hallows." Mr. Lovegood said, still looking out of the window.

"I'm sorry sir. I still don't quite understand."

He mumbled to himself and walked away from the window and walked over to look for paper. "Where's that pen I had?"

He took a pen and a piece of paper and drew a straight line straight down. "The Elder Wand. The most powerful wand ever made."

He drew a circle in the middle of the line. "The Resurrection Stone."

Then he drew a triangle on the outside so it looked like a cone. "The Cloak of Invisibility. Together, they make the Deathly Hallows. Together, they make one master of Death.

"That mark was on a grave in Godric's Hollow. Uh, Mr. Lovegood, does the Peverell Family have anything to do with the Deathly Hallows?"

"Uh, uh. Yeah. Ignotus.. excuse me.. and his brothers, Cadmus and Antioch are thought to be the original owners of the Hallows and therefore the inspiration for the story. Uh, uh. But your tea's gone cold. I'll be right back. Let's go down here" he said and walked downstairs.

Bree narrowed her eyes at him feeling uneasy and saw that the others also got weird vibes from this.

"Let's get out of here. I'm not drinking any more of that stuff, hot or cold" Ron said.

The others agreed and took their stuff and walked downstairs where they saw Mr. Lovegood looking outside.

"Thank you, sir."

"You forgot the water."

"Water?"

"For the tea."

"Did..? Did I?" He laughed and walked to the other side. "How silly of me."

"It's no matter. We really should be going anyway."

"NO, YOU CAN'T!" He mumbled and walked over to the door and blocking them from getting out.

"Sir?"

"You're my only hope." He said looking at the twins. "They were angry, you see, about what I'd been writing. So they took her. They took my Luna. My Luna"

He walked over to the twins and brushed away their hair on their foreheads looking at their scars. "But it's really you they want."

"Who took her, sir?"

"Voldemort."

Screeching sounds were heard and they all got alerted instantly and dived down to the floor when the Death Eaters attacked the house knocking everything down and slowly blowing up the house.

The quartet crawled towards each other on the floor.

"Stop! I've got them!"

Soon enough they all found each other's hands and apparated away just in time before the entire house collapsed.

**

"That treacherous little bleeder. Is there no one we can trust?" Ron said when they landed in a forest they were in when Ron apparated away.

"They kidnapped her because he supported me and Bree. He was just desperate."

"I'll do the enchantments." Ron walked down from the little slope while Hermione and Bree brushed themselves off.

"Wait! Give it to me." Bree told Hermione with her bag.

Ron stopped right in his track when he saw three figures appearing infront of him which the others also saw.

"Hello, beauties." A Snatcher said with the same scarf Hermione put around a tree.

They backed away panicking around and ran away with Ron and Harry closely to them.

"Well, don't hang about, snatch em'." The same one said.

The snatchers also started to run after the quartet who ran the fastest they've ever ran in their life.

The Snatchers shot spells towards them to either knock them down or catch them with chains but they dodged them in time.

A spell almost hit Hermione making her screaming out.

An undetected branch made Bree falling down and losing a few seconds but stood up smoothly and continued to run without being snatched and a few moments later the same thing happened to Harry.

The snatchers continued to shoot spells and now Bree took out her wand and made the leaves fly to distract them.

One of the snatchers caught Ron with chains who fell down to the ground.

Bree saw that and Ron saw what she almost were doing and shook his head motioning her to continue running which she did.

Two of the snatchers were chasing after Harry who were running under a fallen tree and they almost caught him a few times but he luckily got away even when one of the snatchers fell on him so he would trip.

Two other snatchers were chasing Hermione and continued to try and chain her. But she sent a black dust bomb which made them trip.

Bree spotted Harry and Hermione a bit forward but just when she ran down to the slope where Hermione noticed that they were surrounded. A snatcher jumped infront of her from a tree next to her knocking her down.

She mumbled something under her breath making her eye color and hair color change and making her scar fainting away a tad bit but would be recognized if you looked closely.

Meanwhile, Hermione sent a jinx to Harry knocking him down and changing his face.

"Harry. Ambree.... Tell me, Grindewald. Tell me where it is.
Grindewald.
Grindewald.
Grindewald."

"Hello Tom. I knew you would come one day but surely you must know I no longer have what you seek. Tell me, Grindewald. Tell me where it is."

"Ha ha ha"

"Tell me who possesses it."

"The Elder wand lies with him, of course buried in the earth. Dumbledore."

Flash.

Hermione ran over to Harry and took off his glasses from his very swollen face, he sat up and looked at Hermione. "The Hallows exist but he's only after one of them, the last one. He knows where it is. He's gonna have it by the end of the night. You-Know-Who's found the Elder Wand."

Greyback dragged Hermione away from Harry and pushed her to an another Snatcher.

"Don't touch her. Uhh." Greyback hit him in the stomach.

"Leave him."

"Your boyfriend will get worse than that if he doesn't learn to behave himself." The Snatcher's leader Scabior said while dragging down a different looking Bree and tossing her over to the one next to him.

"What happened to you, ugly?" He asked looking at Harry.

Greyvack looked at him. "No, not you. What's your name?"

"Dudley. Vernon Dudley."

"Check it."

"You, you did look different before my beautiful, what happened?" He asked grabbing her chin not too harshly.

"I-I had some hair changing coloring sweets before."

"Your name?"

"Marlene Brown."

He went over to Hermione then. "And you, my lovely what do they call you?"

"Penelope Clearwater. Halfblood."

He took a piece of her hair and sniffed on it frowning a bit.

"There's no Vernon Dudley on here."

"Did you hear that, ugly? The list says you're lying. How come you don't want us to know who you are?"

"The list's wrong. I told you who I am."

Scabior moved Harry's hair with his wand and revealed his crooked scar.

He motioned for the snatchers who held Bree to come over with her which he did and did the same to her but didn't see much of a scar.

"Change of plan. We're not taking this lot to the Ministry."
_______________________________

If I get to be done with the DH. 1 today. Then I'll finish pt. 2 next week when I have one week holiday from school:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 431 49
For almost 10 years, the twins Joni and Harry Potter lived under the roof of their relatives the Dursleys, who treat them poorly, and with no knowled...
27K 1K 51
❝I was just looking for an empty compartment and what do I do? I get pulled into the biggest shit show of my life.❞ ❝Sorry.❞ ❝It's okay, I...
15.1K 504 35
[BOOK 1] ❝ I love you both so much! Please, be strong. See you soon. ❞ These were the last words Lily Potter spoke to her twin children the night s...
320 25 12
❝ The Stormborn family has always been the center for many rumors and stories in the wizarding world. Unique in appearance and strong personality. Th...