๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž...

By aramlfoy

Marriage is the union of two people to unite their love. Many believe it is an enchanting thing to enter, esp... More

A/N
The Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N (Must Read!)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Anouncement!!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Fin
โ€ขMaraming Salamatโ€ข
Special Chapter

Chapter 73

2.6K 84 35
By aramlfoy

Two months have passed after the war had ended.

Draco was able to fix things in the Manor, for he will be the next to inherit the fortunes and the estate of the Malfoys. It was tradition for the parent's to leave the manor and live in another house, but it was his decision to let his mother stay, for he loved her very dearly.

His father left the inheritance to him before he was sent to Azkaban with the other Death Eaters after the death of the Dark Lord.

But there is only one thing that he hasn't done yet. Something more important than inheriting the fortunes that were left for him.

Getting her back.

He is very much happy and excited to see her again, to see her smile, to speak to her, to hear her voice, and to tell her so much about what he did in the battle.

He was already in front of the Auclair Manor, looking at the facade of the house as he took a deep breath, for he is nervous and of course, is excited to see the person whom she calls his wife.

He made his way to the door, taking 5 steps on the five steps of the Auclair Manor, cleared the lump in his throat and knocked on the tall dark oak door of the House.

The door was opened by a House-elf, who is almost as thin as Dobby, but his face was more circular and his eyes were a bit small than Dobby, the house-elf. This elf looked up to him, giving him a curious look, scanning the blonde boy up and down.

Then gasped escaped his lips and ran to get the owner of the Manor, Mr and Mrs Auclair.

Draco knew he was forbidden to see nor take her, but he never cared because he knew how much Y/n loves him just as much how he loves her. Their love for each other is unconditional and Draco believes in that.

Mr and Mrs Auclair arrived, seeing Draco in their front Door, along with William behind them.

"If you are here to see my daughter, you must have not clearly understood me or what your mother told you." Mr Auclair stared at him with unwelcoming eyes.

However, Mrs Auclair took pity on the boy, wanting to tell him what had happened to Y/n.

"You must tell him, Eric." Suggested by Mr Auclair's wife, placing her hand on his arm.

"Tell me what?" Asked Draco curiously.

"This man should not know anything. The only thing he needs to know is that he is forbidden to see Y/n." Mr Auclair uttered. "I believe you must leave, boy."  Then he turned away.

"I'm sorry, my dear." Mrs Auclair looked at him apologetically and went on to follow her husband.

William, however, stayed to where he is. He truly pities the young man and he knows how much Y/n loves him. He saw in his sister's eyes before how desperate she is to see him, hug him, kiss him.  Although, the problem was...she could not remember him.

Though, there may be a chance. A chance that will make Y/n get her memory back.

So, William marched to the door, trying to catch Draco who was about to leave.

"Draco!" He yelled, making Draco stop from his pace and look at William. "You must know that my sister isn't here." He told, as soon as he had reached him.

"Pardon?" Draco looked at him curiously. "What? Where is she then?"

William looked back at the Manor, checking if his father were to be seen in the door and in every window, and lucky him, his father wasn't.

He turned his head back to Draco and spoke, "I'll take you there."

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

They have apparated to a small wizarding coastal town. The town was called "Malsbury Town".

There are many people in their stalls, selling fresh vegetables, meats, sweets, and flowers, and many are strolling around. It was quite to be determined a joyous town, it was like a festival, especially now that the Dark Lord have been defeated by the one and only Harry Potter.

Children are running around with ribbons and pinwheels on their hands, chasing each other. This made Draco feel happy, but he would be happier to see his beloved.

"What house does she stay in?" He asked William.

"She doesn't live in any of these houses." William told. "She leaves outside of this town. Therefore, she's lives nearby the sea, more nearby than here. Although, it'll just be a 10-minute walk from here. Come on." He began to walk.

Draco followed him as they went to a path that leads to the house where Y/n lives. Each of the path's sides was tall grasses, which are known as Pampas Grasses, as they swayed with the sea breeze.

The sea breeze hit their skins, the sound of waves calmed their ears, and it is no wonder why Y/n had chosen a house nearby the sea. The view itself is appealing to the eyes.

Draco had spotted a stoned cottage with flowers and other plants on the sides. It was the only cottage to be seen on the site and it doesn't look lonely, it is very much looking comfortable.

As they reached the cottage, William knocked on the door and waited for Y/n to answer. But there seems to be no one. He knocked and waited again, but there was still none. He looked through the window and there was no sign of her. He only saw the unfinished painting of a bouquet.

"Guess she was at the town, in the Orphanage." He told, looking back at Draco. "Her bicycle was not also here." He looked at where Y/n would place her bicycle. "Why don't we wait for her and stroll on the shore for a moment?"

Draco agreed as they both went down to the shore, taking a stroll.

"You must know that my sister loved you very dearly," William stated, throwing a pebble to the sea. "Although, she became upset when father took her away from you." He sighed. "Cried, had sleepless nights, ate less for weeks, barely got out of her bed and speak to us."

Draco looked as if he felt guilty for doing nothing to stop her father from separating them, but what can he do now when it is already done.

Their head both flinched as soon as they heard a dog barking and running to the cottage, and then they both saw Y/n riding a bike with flowers on the bike's basket and a smile on her face.

"Daisy!" She called her Samoyed Dog. "Do not run." She laughed.

Draco could not stop staring at her. He missed her. Oh, how much he wanted to embrace her now after months of not seeing each other. He was about to walk, but William had stopped him by holding his arm.

"You cannot just go and see her yet." He told.

"Why?" Draco questioned, already eager to hold his wife. "If there is any reason to stop me from seeing her-"

"She could not remember you." William blurted.

Draco's face paled. He could not believe what Y/n's brother was talking about. How could she not remember him? She could not just forget about him? He loves her and she loves him, he is aware of that.

"How can she not?"

"She was obliviated." Told William.

"What?" Draco looked at him with distress in his eyes.

"She was obliviated." He told him once again. "It was her request after she—" He stopped for a moment. "After she had lost her and your child."

Draco's face looked quite stunned, hearing William talking about Y/n's miscarriage of their child, which he didn't know she was carrying.

"She feels guilty of not knowing that she's carrying your child, Draco. If only you saw what she looked like when she lost the baby. She wished that if only she knew she was a month pregnant, she would have taken care of the child." He added, tone of sadness lacing his voice. "It pains her...for losing her child. What pains her more is that she only has small chances of producing a child. We just knew when the Healer told us, and the healer had also told us that she just got lucky when she was able to produce on the first time the both of you had done it."

Draco wanted to cry, but he's holding his tears back. It hurts him to hear her brother's statement, especially when he had said that she only has low chances to have children. He knew how much she wanted to have children of her own and now...she may not have any.

"Draco, the reason why she wanted to be obliviated is that she wanted to forget the pain that she could not handle and because she thought that she cannot have you anymore. And now, father had brought her here to avoid her from seeing you because if she stayed there for long, father fears that she'll remember you and her unforgettable pain." William continued. "But I think my father's thoughts were wrong. I think she'll be happy to see you, if and only if, she remembers you. You have to make her remember you, Draco. You have to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 204 20
๐˜/๐ง ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐จ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ...
1.5M 39.5K 72
Y/n L/n was a quiet girl, she liked to keep her circle small. She came from a wealthy family. Her parents were both Slytherin, so naturally she was s...
28.9K 282 21
Ever since Aster was little, all everyone would talk about is Hogwarts. Her life is full of pain and humiliation and of course Draco Malfoy doesn't h...
20.2K 862 52
The world left behind after the war and Voldemort's demise looks perfect at first glance. Look deeper, and you will know different. Everyone is eithe...