Can't Let You Go [Dnf Mafia a...

By ForgetMe_ForgetMeNot

A normal customer. He had blonde hair, slightly tanned skin, tall and a cute smile, I thought nothing of it... More

introduction & information about the story.
Chapter one-New person in town?
•Chapter two-Rain•
Chapter three-Snow..
Chapter four-the mafia's son?
Chapter five-Schlatt.
•Chapter six-Cat Cafe•
Chapter seven-~"you're such an idiot!"~
Chapter eight-!Alarm!
Chapter nine-Warning.
Chapter ten-Chased
Chapter eleven-Family business
Chapter twelve-"I warned you didn't i?"
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen-things i should've known.
Chapter fifteen-Discussing.
Chapter sixteen-"Moving in?"
THANK YOU FOR 2K READS
Chapter seventeen-~°•Running together•°~
Chapter eighteen-~-Free again-~
Chapter nineteen-A new person arrived.
Chapter twenty-Response
Chapter twenty-one" I'm here. "-
Chapter twenty two-Liam.
Chapter twenty three-Better luck next time.
Chapter twenty four-Thinking too much.
Chapter twenty five-The truth.
Chapter twenty six-Jealousy.
Author's note :D
Chapter 27
chapter 33
Authors note.
Authors Note (please read)
Chapter 34-Explanation.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36- kiss, kiss, fall in love jk /srs
Chapter 37- Masquerade.
Chapter- 38 masquerade 2
::Chapter 39::
.:Chapter 40:.
.:Chapter 41:.
.:Chapter 42:.
.:Chapter 43..learning to love:.
.:Chapter 44:.understanding..
.:Chapter 45:..family dinner:.
Announcement :]
.:Chapter 46:..Mission:.
.:Chapter 47:.amazing name:.
Uh hello please read, thank you.
.:Chapter..48..:.
AYO evan posted an announcement WAKE UP Thank you very much.
.:Chapter 49:..Shock:.
.:Chapter 50:..argument:.
.:Chapter 51:.miss you:.
.:Chapter..53:.no name srry:.
.:Chapter 54:.
.:chapter 55:.best night:.
.:Chapter 56:.
.:Chapter 57:.truly the best night
.:N o t e:.
.:Chapter 58:.T is for Trauma:.
.:Chapter 59:.damn it.:.
.:Chapter 60:.Two Birds, No Stone, Please Don't Kill My Birds.
.:Chapter 61:.:Cupid Chose The Wrong Person (I Think):.
.:Chapter 62:.What the hell Im in hell:.
.:Chapter 63:.
.:Chapter 64:.:Wilbur:.
.:Chapter 65:.:I Wish We Didn't Have To End Like This:.
Hi there

.:Chapter..52:..gone:.

1.3K 38 5
By ForgetMe_ForgetMeNot

"I want George!" She shouted thumping her foot on the old wooded floor, Dream just rolled his eyes kneeling at the kid. Dream and George were currently at the orphanage to talk to Giana but she's a bit fussy when it comes to speaking to dream "George!" Giana twisted in George's direction.

the brunet shrugged glancing at Dream with a slight smile "I'll be outside." "George!" She cries reaching for the brunet as he left the room "I want George!" The blonde huffed scowling at dream "I want George too." The blond hummed causing her to tilt her head confused about what dream meant.

"listen up kid, you'll be staying with me and George now. I'll be the one taking care of you instead of your dad now, don't be a jerk or you won't get to have George." He jabbed her cheek annoyingly affecting her to hit his finger and huff "come on I don't have all day." He reached for her hand standing up but she groaned and hit him.

"Okay fine then, I'm not going to hold your hand since that's what you want." He brushed his finger and wiped it on his suit "I'm not going to force you to come with me but, I recommend doing so cause this place is just horrible." Dream crouched again to the blonde's level.

"But, I don't think you like me very much even though I'm trying to get along with you." He nodded gazing at Giana's every move "I'll get going now..." the blond strutted up from the ground and began walking to the door but got halted by someone gripping his pinky finger, it was Giana.

A small smile spotted itself on dreams face "okay...let's go." He opened the door and saw George waiting outside and as soon as he saw the blonde with dream, he smiled proudly "you finally got her?" He came up to dream "Yeah, I've been here for an hour or so." Dream nodded then hoisted his hand for George to take, the brunet was about to hold Dream's hand but Dream replaced it with Giana's small hand. The blond then came close to George's ear.

"Please hold onto her..she doesn't like me." George nodded and kissed dreams cheek "you're doing really good." He whispered, Dream smiled then stepped to the receptionist "Where is he going?..." Giana looked up at George "he's going to get your papers. Won't take long." He rubbed her hand soothingly with a soft and gentle smile.

"Is he coming back?" She questioned glimpsing at Dream "of course he's coming back." The brunet tilted his head at her "He's mean..." he sighs at this "he can be mean to people sometimes but...he isn't mean with me and I'll make sure he isn't with you as well." She nodded with a smile giggling.

"Speaking of uncle clay, He's coming over right now." George looked up at Clay walking over with a concerned face "what were you talking about?" "Nothing."
_____________

"Uncle Clay?..." Giana peeked her head in dreams bedroom "Hm?" A low hum came from the blond "just call me Clay or Dream." He sat up to look at the blonde "Gigi? Are you there? You can come in it's okay." She nodded and slowly came into the room "what's wrong?" He tilted his head with a smile "mask...scary." She pointed at dreams mask that was covering his eyes only "you want me to take it off?" Giana nodded.

Dream took it off and placed it on his bedside table "Woah.." she looked at Dream "scars." "Yeah scars."

"Why?" she quietly asked clasping her teddy bear in hand "I'm just like your dad Gigi, except a little different." The blond nodded "different? Not dangerous?" Dream shook his head with a small chuckle "not dangerous...well yeah dangerous but I'd never hurt you." He gave a small smile but the blonde still isn't convinced that Dream won't hurt her so! She went to George out of all people in the base.

"George?.." she peeked her head in the kitchen "oh hey Giana." She went to George who's sat on a stool "did uncle clay ever hurt you?" The brunet was surprised by the question then shook his head "Clay wouldn't hurt anyone unless they're a bad guy." Giana nodded slowly still taking in what George said and thinking about "so he's a good person?" The brunet nodded with a smile then picked her up "where?" "It's past your bedtime." She pouted "I don't want to go to bed early.." the blonde rested her head on George's shoulder...she trusts him more than anyone.

"It's past midnight, we have to get you to bed okay?" She sighed then nodded "you can spend time with us more tomorrow." George opened her bedroom door "I don't want uncle clay.." she sniffles "I want daddy..." George set her down gently then brushed away her tears "oh Giana.." he sat on the ground next to her door "hug? Pleas." She reached for George, the brunet picked her up and held her in his arms.

"it's okay. Everything is going to be okay, you're safe." The brunet rubbed her back "I don't like other place, This is better." "Mhm." George hummed still trying to comfort her even though he doesn't know how to deal with a sobbing kid. Soon Giana fell asleep, soft snores were heard in the room.

Dream came in and looked down at George and smiled "I have a surprise for you." The brunet nods and gets up carrying Giana to her new bed, placing her down gently then facing the blond who instantly took his pale hands and lead him to their bedroom "What?" George chuckled looking into the green eyes piercing through him "just close your eyes for a minute and stay here." Dream laughed letting go of his hands to get something.

George always liked surprises so he gets very excited when someone surprises him with a gift or whatever "dream? What's this?" The blond placed something in his hands, he felt something a box with something on it that felt like somewhat metal? "Open your eyes."

The brunet opened his eyes and glanced at his hands "open it." Dream brushed away a few strands from George's face. He opened it and found a rose with a gold ring and a diamond on it "oh that's pretty." He smiled softly then glanced up at the blond "just like you." The sentence made George's cheek tint crimson red as he tries to figure out what's all this for? There's a pin of guilt that George feels in his chest the cause is that he doesn't want Dream to spend money on him when he can do so much more with that money instead.

"If you wanted to ask me on a date, you could've just asked me without any of this stuff...I don't want you to spend so much on me." The brunet rubs the black fabric on the blond's chest his voice quiet closing the box and setting it on the table next to them "what ifffff, I want to spend so much on you?" Dream said in a singing tone his hand still holding George's hand "I feel guilty." "George." He caressed the brunets face in his hand that completely swallowed his face.

"I enjoy giving you gifts, it's just the way I show I love you more than you can imagine." The words made George smile, the guilt fading away so quickly "keep that in your little head and if you don't then I'm going to have to do it myself." His gaze goes down then up at Dream "and how are you going to do that exactly?" George questioned with a taunting tone "Are you sure you want to find out?" He nods excitedly. In about a second he was tossed on the bed giggling then arms caged him as he continued laughing "you're under arrest, no moving. You're currently trapped in a cage."

"What?!" The brunet laughed trying to break out of the so called "cage" he failed and gave up and sat in silence with the blond still maintaining him caged in his arms. George thought of dreams words as something more. He wanted something more but, he'll wait since he was the one who wanted to take it slow "so...the date?" He asked to block out his exotic thoughts "mhm..so yes?" "Of course, it's a yes idiot." George yelped laughing "don't tickle me."

"George?" A voice called out in the halls. Dream glanced at George then at the closed door "wasn't she asleep?" He asked with a chuckle "yeah? I put her to bed." He unwrapped his arms around the brunet and stood up off the bed then opened the door, the blonde was rubbing her eyes with tears on her cheeks, teddy in hand "why are you crying, Gigi?" He asked kneeling to her level.

"where's George?" She sniffled and walked over to Dream "he's in here with me." The younger peeked her head in dreams room "George?" "Yeah!" She smiled and walked in happily with her teddy bear. Dreams phone rang causing him to groan loudly way too lazy to pick it up "hello?" He held the phone to his ear waiting for a hello back or whatever "Clay." The voice of his brother caught him in a trap of his thoughts and questions...not now, he reminds himself "Noah. How'd you get my number?"

"That's not important at the moment," a sigh came from the phone as Dream stares with wide eyes "I want one favour from you dream...as well I need to tell you a few things." A chuckle. Quiet and taunting making the blond question himself "let's first start with the note I wrote for you." "Are you drunk?" His brother laughs at the question "drunk? Of course, I am." Dream scoffs eyebrows furrowing "you're killing yourself, even more, I highly doubt you're not smoking as well." "I am not smoking."

"You're purposely killing yourself at this point." His brother sighs then the sound of glass clinking "I just want to say...thank you for taking Giana, I really appreciate it and...please take good care of her." The sound of a bottle uncapping covers his brother's voice lightly "Clay! Not Dream, I'm talking to clay right now."

"Not the big strong cold dream...I'm talking to clay, my brother." "Your brother." He hummed then drank a bottle making Dream cringe at the sound of gulping "I don't suggest looking for me these coming weeks, I won't be here." Dream looks at George catching his eyes with his wide "instead! I'll be sitting on my couch, enjoying my time...alone." "What do you mean by that? You're not making sense."

"I don't need you to understand anything I say but I do need you to take my advice to not look for me or browse something that includes me." "What makes you think I will?" Dream doesn't mean it in a mean way but George did send a glare to him causing him to chuckle "I don't know? Thought you maybe...cared?" His tone went quiet and not full of life anymore "I care, I do care about you." Dream assured with no hesitation, just a little.

"Don't care about me, stop caring." Dream scoffed at his brother's words "You're my brother foolish how am I not supposed to care about you?" He isn't pretending to care, he's just in denial that he still cares about his brother that he somehow escaped before getting slaughtered into pieces "I've done a lot of things to you and you still fucking care? This isn't the cold strong dream anymore huh?" The blond goes quiet, humiliation filling him, shame, embarrassment all of them at once.

"Dream. Let me tell you one piece of advice...don't let people see you vulnerable, your reputation will go sky rocking down, down, down. You won't be the oh scary buff ass Dream anymore, will you?" "You don't have the right to talk. You ran away for years and left all of the fucking pressure on me when you promised that we'll run away together, run away from this messed up thing we fucking call family then took advantage of me."

"Do you see the hell I put you through? I'm a fucking ass, a murderer. You shouldn't care about me." "You're a fucking ass. I don't even care about you, I'm pretending. You're just too blind to see it, you probably got taken advantage of by a lot of people..."

"Says the one who got fooled by an act? Do you really think I'm going to die?" Dream was too pissed off to realize that George was by his side and Giana was nowhere to be seen. The brunet soothingly rubbed his hands to calm him down "so you pulled an act just so you can run away again, leaving your daughter?" His brother hummed unashamed, guilt nowhere to be detected in his voice "better catch your plane fast foolish. You don't have enough time."

"What do you mean by that?" Dream chuckled looking at George whose gaze is still on him "You'll figure it out yourself, you're smart aren't you?" He pressed send on his phone "what was that?" George whispered eyes wide, the blond just shrugged with a smile "you little shit." His brother cussed loudly before the sound of his door getting kicked down and the sound of foolish screaming, the sound of 'water' splattering everywhere. Dream listened to his screams and pleads before hanging up the phone.

"What the fuck was that?" George muttered lowly with eyes wide and eyebrows furrowed "nothing, he spilt his water bottle and I hung up. He tends to get angry at little things." "Uhuh..."

2309 wordcount

Planning a new story 😦 with better plots 😀👍 and better writing 🥱 and better dialogue 🥲🤚 I don't know what's gotten into me today but I'm feeling productive but I'll update you guys about the story once I finish the first chapter of it and share your opinions, please. and I love you guys soooo much<3 thank you for the support andddd goodnight everybody :]]]

< you guys I love youuuuu 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.5K 31
George is exhausted from living in his toxic home where he's bullied by his brothers and treated harshly by his homophobic foster parents, and in his...
418K 15.9K 33
George, a famous streamer, has been invited by his friend Sapnap to go to Disney in Florida with Karl, Bad, and Skeppy. George soon finds out that Sa...
683K 34K 38
For the past two years, the only dreams George has had the pleasure of having were horrible, horrible nightmares. These nightmares always had five th...
27.7K 1.1K 39
"- But mark my words, it's always the ones closest to you who'll be your greatest downfall." George have no choice but to move across the world for s...