INCONGRUENCY

By Captain_Sham

𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 - 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡... More

CHANDRAPUR
CAST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
THE END

PREFACE

806 68 51
By Captain_Sham

As per the suggestion of Gandhar Raj Shakuni, Duryodhan participated in the battle against Chandrapuri, to make up for the loss in war against Drupad.

Under the command of Mahamahim Bhism, the victory was easily theirs. Chandrapur recurred a heavy loss, the loss of Maharaj Agnihotra, their brave King.

With respect Bhism sent his body back through Duryodhan. But the son of Dhritrashtra took another step further when he reached the palace.

While the wife of Agnihotra, Padmavati and her daughter Padmavija cried at the dead body of their husband and father, Duryodhan presented Agnihotra's younger brother, Yuvraj Agnimitra with a gift.

A gift of humiliation in form of a nose ring.

"Yuvraj, take my advice and wear this nath in front of your praja. They should know how incompetent Pushyakul is." Said Duryodhan with arrogance and stomped out.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Btw no trailers for the book.... Cause this is a Gothic Mystery Thriller and I want you all to die from suspense 🌝🌝

And also if you think you have figured out the suspense and mystery then by all means.... KEEP IT TO YOURSELF AND DON'T SPOIL IT FOR OTHERS !!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Rashmi By sri2006

Historical Fiction

40.1K 2.2K 33
Attitude? Check. No regards for society rules? Check. Defiance? Check. Don't care policy? Double check. What could go wrong for a girl to have all t...
288K 18.6K 25
They were an unbreakable couple since school. Still, he cheated on her. She loved him with all of her. Still, he broke her into millions of pieces. S...
My life is a Mistake By Priya

Historical Fiction

77K 3.1K 20
I have to stop rajmata kunti and pandavas from going varnavat, what happened to duryodhan, why he obeys his mamashree always, this is wrong, and I a...
40.9K 3.7K 65
~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ • Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industries, now the Crown Princess of Hastinapur...