CHAPTER 6

After the ritual of Garbhadaan sanskar, Dusshala was escorted to her room in Rani-vaas by the maids. The room was big, decorated by flowers and lamp.

Through its big balcony on the side of the decorated bed, moonlight fell on the entire room, illuminating it even more amidst the lamps.

Suddenly the sound of footsteps fell on her ears, she lowered her gaze blushing as she realised to whom it belonged.

"Dusshala ?" Agnimitra called coming inside.

At that she looked at him with red cheeks, as he came towards her with a smile and stood in front of Dusshala, looking at her up and down.

"You're looking beautiful." He said causing her to blush even more.

"Arya-" Dusshala tried to say something but he kept his finger on her lips.

"Let me speak tonight dear, for I have been holding the feelings that emerged since I laid eyes upon you, since long." Agnimitra said.

Dusshala looked at him as her cheeks turned red, which was noticed by him.

"This red tint of your cheeks reminds me of roses that bloom in spring." Agnimitra said caressing her cheek.

"Your scented dark hair, adorned with jewelry even puts night sky to shame. Even Nagraj would immolate himself in front of these locks." He said swirling a strand of her hand in his finger.

"The gods have made you with utmost care." He said brushing his fingers under her jaw and to her chin.

Dusshala tried to look down but he raised her chin and place a light kiss on her lips. She looked at him with wide eyes showing suprise while he smiled at her.

"I have been blessed to get a wife like you, so beautiful from both inside and out." He said.

Agnimitra then keeps one hand around her back and bends down placing the other on the bend of her knees, picking her up in his arms.

Dusshala wraps her arms around his neck as they both keep looking at each other. Agnimitra walks up to bed, gently placing her over it.

He removes the chudamani resting on her head causing her long dark luscious hair to flow open. Agnimitra grabs her hand, placing a kiss on it and then removing the kangan. His fingers brush through her waist, removing the kamar-bandh as well.

It was a long night for both of them.

-- NEXT MORNING --

The sunlight entered the room of Dusshala and fell on the eyes of Agnimitra. He slowly opened his eyes and then his gaze fell on Dusshala.

Her head rest over his bare chest, while arms were wrapped around his waist and a small smile plastered on her lips. To Dusshala last night turned out to be the most passionate and beautiful moment of her life.

Agnimitra kept his hand under her head, carefully getting up and then placing her head on the pillow gently, so to not break her sleep.

He quietly went outside the room, closing the door behind. He stretched his arms and then ruffled his hair but found something stuck in them.

Agnimitra took it out and recognised it to be Dusshala's nose-ring. He chuckled seeing it.

"Chachashree !" Padmavija called approaching him.

"Yes ?" Agnimitra looked at her.

"Last night Mata completed her anushthan for Pitashree. She had sent this kheer as prasad." Padmavija said.

She puts a spoonful in his hand and he eats it.

"Mata also wishes for you and Chachishree to offer prayers to Narayan today." Padmavija said.

"Alright." Agnimitra nodded.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Sorry for a little mature chapter 😅

So will Dusshala and Agnimitra will have a child now ? NO.

A woman doesn't usually conceive just after one intercourse, chances are low. That's why sometimes couples have to try many times when they want a child.