The Summer Lands

Por VanillaWest1

The Summer Land - - "The Summer land is the great crossover. It's not good, it's not bad, it's just a place w... Más

Epigraph
Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
First Year
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Second Year
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Third Year
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Fourth Year
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Fifth Year
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter One

7.6K 351 36
Por VanillaWest1

The day she received the letter to the beginning of their plans. And the day she rose from the ashes. 

***********************************************************************************************

"Auntie Love, stop it!" The young soon-to-be 11 year old laughed as her favourite and only aunt tickled her sides. Her eyes alight with joy as the two laughed, Morgan was almost 11 years old, in the time she had been with her papa, she had learned to dance perfecting her ballet lessons every day, her papa allowing her to learn to use a sword and mastering every step, and her most favourite, learning the piano with her papa.

Her lesson's with her papa had been what helped her most, expressing herself in songs, ballet of course was the same, but nothing could beat the love she had for the musical instrument, each note ringing through out their home leaving her uncle's, aunt, brother, and papa in tears.

But today was not the day to play the piano, no, today was the day she receives her letter. Her acceptance letter to Hogwarts. Everyone was inside waiting for the letter, her Uncles were both off to the side drinking their whiskey, Micah was jumping to every window trying to spot the owl, and her Papa was reading the Daily Prophet. The title on the front page news being all about her where abouts, well Morgan Potter's where abouts. 

Rolling out of her aunts arms, Morgan ran over to her Uncle Johnny, hiding behind his legs as Aphrodite stalked towards her. Morgan was glowing with happiness as her Uncle picked her up piggyback style and ran away from her Auntie Love. The woman gasping. "Treason John Shelby!" She cried chasing after them. 

Just as Aphrodite was about to grab Morgan Micah swung the window open, an eagle owl comes flying in, landing on the coffee table. Thomas stood and handed the owl a treat before taking the letter from its leg. Morgan jumped off her Uncle's back running over to her papa, the deity waving his hand over the envelop, pleased to note that the old fool had not figured out that his daughter was the Potter child.

"Is it safe?" She asked her papa. Her eyes wide with curiosity.

Thomas looked down at the 4'6'' girl and smiled handing her the letter. Grinning Morgan opened the letter and looked over the piece of paper, a sort of sadness in her eyes, remembering the first time she received this letter. The first time in her life that she thought she was going to be safe. But now looking at the letter it was a bitter feeling in her chest.

Clearing her throat Morgan read the letter aloud:

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,

Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Ms Shelby,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

Everyone watched the young girl as she grabbed a piece of paper that already had her reply for Hogwarts. Her papa handing it to the owl, letting it finally leave happy to be away from the strangely dark magic group.

"What sort of things do you need poppet?" Her Uncle Artie asked.

Morgan looked up smiling before reading the things she needed for her classes:

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

UNIFORM

First-year students will require:

1. Three sets of plain work robes (black)

2. One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear

3. One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)

4. One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)

Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.

COURSE BOOKS

All students should have a copy of each of the following:

The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1)

by Miranda Goshawk

A History of Magic

by Bathilda Bagshot

Magical Theory

by Adalbert Waffling

A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration

by Emeric Switch

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi

by Phyllida Spore

Magical Drafts and Potions

by Arsenius Jigger

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

by Newt Scamander

The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection

by Quentin Trimble

OTHER EQUIPMENT

1 wand

1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)

1 set glass or crystal phials

1 telescope

1 set brass scales

Students may also bring, if they desire, an owl, a cat, or a toad.

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS

ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICK

Yours sincerely,

Lucinda Thomsonicle-Pocus

Chief Attendant of Witchcraft Provisions

Everyone looked to each other before nodding. "Thank god we got all that shit beforehand." Arthur said as he looked down at his niece. 

"Not everything, I still haven't found a familiar yet." Morgan pouted. She had thought that Hedwig would be her familiar, but it had turned out to be once again all Dumbledore's doing. Her first best friend was a house elf turned into an animal. That's how Hedwig had understood what she was being told by Morgan. 

Her heart broke that day.

Thomas and the family watched her look at the floor pain on her face. Looking behind him, he nodded to Micah who with a grin on his face ran out of the room and towards his master's office. Squatting down to Morgan's level Thomas brought his daughter into a hug, he knew how much it had hurt the girl, seeing as he held her all night as she cried her heart out, another best friend her first best friend was a lie. All because of a deranged old man wanting to control her life, make her weak and scared.

When Micah finally returned Thomas stood from the hug and smirked down at his little girl, her eyes narrowing on him as he made Micah step forward something in his arms, but it was covered by a red blanket. "Papa?" She questioned watching the older man.

"Morgan, your Uncle's and I know how hard you have been looking for a familiar, so we asked Mother to give us a little hand." Thomas explained as Micah set whatever was under the blanket in front of her. "So, using her magic, Mother has created the perfect familiar just for you." Thomas finished pulling the blanket off, revealing a beautiful Maine Coon kitten, its dark grey fur sticking all over the place, and his gold eyes were piercing into her soul.

Another connection was made in that very moment.

"What are you going to call him Bubbles?" Micah asked his little sister, watching the girl pick the kitten up and hold him in her arms, the kitten rubbing its head on her chin in greeting. 

Morgan hummed, her eyes looking into the kittens, and it was like his golden eyes flashed in greeting. That's when she had the idea, the name she would choose for the kitten. "Emrys. His name will be Emrys."

With a little meow the kitten curled around her neck hanging there. Morgan looked up at her papa, smiling. "Thank you papa." She whispered, hugging the greatest person in her life.

Her Papa.  

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

124 7 8
Leave this book alone if you wish to keep your sanity... 🎶 'All the stars we steal from the night sky will never be enough' 🎶 I'm Celeste Morgan...
270K 8.3K 23
TW: listen, I wrote this when I was 15 years old. I don't remember what's in half of it, nor do I really want to. 😅 It's not well written. It's crud...
273 4 12
Disclaimer: Neither Harry Potter nor Naruto belong to me. It's sad, utterly depressing and enough to make me die a little inside whenever I think abo...
138K 6.1K 44
❝who's there? calm down, it's just me. don't do that, you idiot! you're calling me names, but you love me really. no i don't, shut up. make me, i dar...