CHERRY BLOSSOM'S PETAL (JUNGK...

Por leebaram98

a story in The old joseon happened where a little prince saw a fairy and promised that he will protect her... Mais

Story
Sunrise
school
teammates
Defeat
history
A bless
Magic
the flight
Rena
Takin' back my love
my memories (Part 1)
My Memories (Part 2)
Winds
Beth
Sick
sourful kiss
KaEun
Tears
Too Late
Timekeepers
Soyi
Letter
Rabbits
NIÑO
Beach
the truth
Take me
LEE JI
Thank you
Another specail chapter?

SKY

2.3K 96 12
Por leebaram98

LEE JI'S POV:

Weeks has passed from the date where we met again...

And everyday we had to do something ..

On the first week . We went and bought a home for us. And bought a pet as well..

*flashback*

We were in the pet shop...
"So what should we buy?" He said. As we were looking through the shop animals..

He then pulled me to look at the alligator. And i giggled.

The alligator came closer to the window.
"Buy me .. please" the alligator spoke in his language.. but i had to apologize for the alligator. Because we cant carry him all way home . And he might Eat jungkook!.

Then we moved further. We suggested for both of us many animals.. but both we refused...

But once i pass the rabbits . I stopped and smirked.
"Jungkook oppa .. lets buy these" i said ..

He looked at them . And he sighed and smiled.
"You know no matter what you do . You will always look like a rabbit" i said.
"If im a rabbit then you are one too!" He said .
"Ok! I will be a white bunny and you be a grey one"

We both laughed...

And then later we decided to buy two rabbits .. white and grey .. he didnt know .. but i chose two whom are married .. because i dont want them to be separated... and we named each as Lia for the female one and JK for the male one.

And put them in the garden of our small home..
*end of flashback*

We were now walking through a cherry blossom park .it was afternoon. It was bizarre how he asked me to go to this place..
Cherry blossoms...

Hand in hand we walked through the road .. and the cameraman filmed us happily..

We would look at each other and giggle...
The fact im with him now... I dont if its acting or not... But ... I forgot everyone and i wanna be in love with him.. i wanna love him forever..

The flashbacks of how i met him started running through my mind.. even if the prince was included... But he's gone now.. right? ...

The guilt started to eat me...

The cameraman told us its enough for today.. and  we both bowed in respect for him . And he left..
"Jungkook ..shi.. lets walk abit more.. please" i say .. even though our hands left each other..

"Do...you..ever..think that we can love each other?" I asked shyly..
"No" he answered coldly..
"All of this.. the lovey dovey .. is really acting?" I asked again .. lowering my voice.
"Yes" he said..
Damn it jungkook...
"I-I-" i was about to confess but then i got cutten by his phone.. it was his manager..
"i have to go" he said as he hunged up..
"But..I..-" i wanted to speak .
"Later" he said.. he was about to walk further..
"I LOVE YOU!" I said... Yelling it. Tears collecting in my eyes..

He turned and smiled in my face.. and then ran away..

i felt my legs are numb..
What kind of a stupid lie im trying to say.. ima die next year anyways... Even i lost my warmness as a sign of me dying... My hair is falling as well...

I keep walking through the park even though it became night. My tears fell endlessly.

I was missing his touch on my hands. I missed for his warm hug..

The cherry blossoms's leaves fell on my head .. and the memories started to pour in my head..

I wipe my tears but they keep pouring.. until i leand on a cherry blossom tree...
"Im the stupid who let go of you.. im the one who said i dont need you .. but i do really need you . I need your hug. I need your kisses... You are different. You are not nice . You are evil . You are selfish and thats what i like about you..  you are so sweet only in love.. and i guess i broke your heart when i let you go" i said whispering to myself.

"Very hard... You broke it very hard.." a fimilar voice said.

I get up fast . My hair shines and eyes turn into blue and ready to teleporate. But once i see his face... I stop..

"Jungkook..?" I say..
"Nae" he nodded as he came to the light..

The way his skin reflects light. And his cheekbones that are so hot.. he was dressed in the same clothes he was wearing this afternoon..
"What the cost i need to pay to make you love me again?" I say , i couldnt wait..

He smirked "there is no cost or any payment" he said.
"But i-" when i was about to speak.. he pulled me into a hug..
"I already still love you lot... Princess" he said..

My heart skipt many beats..
"Im crazy about you.. all i think about is you . All i dream about is you.. everyday i miss this perfume you put. I miss your shiny blue eyes and your blonde hair.. even if you do look like Asians. You seem like a different creation because of those blue eyes and blonde hair.." he said as he brushed my hair to back..
"There is no payment.. just one.." he said as he brought his lips closer. To mine..
"Be my princess as well" he said as he pressed his lips on mine..

My tears fall.. why? Because he knew this is how the prince proposeled for me ... Under the cherry blossom.. under the stars and moonlight..
"I want you to be mine, and i want you to love me only" he said as he broke the kiss.. my hands clutched  on his jacket..
"I.. will be..." I said.. my face turning to red..  he smiled and brought his lips to mine again.. he kissed me as if he was so eager for it..
Two years... We couldnt meet up and kiss like this.. so of course .. im eager for him as well..

AOUTHER'S POV:

after that scene.. they went to their home whom they bought for the show . After she offered for him her meal.. because that what she did to the prince.. so.. to make new memories.. she cooked for him .. and soon after that meal.. they both washed the dishes together.. like a married couple.. and it was funny how they had to buy pajama couple before this day . And it was the only clothes they had. So they both wore it.. red and white pajamas.. bunnies printed on them .. they kept on laughing and giggling..
"I love you.." he said as he snuggled his head on her neck to kiss it. She would laugh at the contact..

She giggled .. as he tickled her from sides.. but later on..she didnt argue or refuse to what he was wanting to do then..

He kissed her passionally as he carried her bridal style to the bedroom and closed the door. As she did a spell making all the filming cameras in home break interorly..

......

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

although its weird to wake up so early.. but when i opened my eyes for a second. I saw the most beautiful scene ever.. after what happened yesterday.. i saw her sleeping . Her face facing mine.. and her skin, her nails, her hair .. all shines like a diamiond ..

That was so beautiful..
.
.
.
No one will see this scene exept me .. no one will take her away from me..

I kiss her bare shoulder. And i bring her closer to me..
Even if she's dying . I wont let her go.. i will wait for the next fairy to come alive and give her life again .. as a human .. i will change her to human.. and then i will marry her.. and continue our lives normally..

THE PRINCE'S POV:

i sit down on the sofa? I sit on it.. as my heart shutters to pieces..
She has forgotten all about me..

But she's happy with him.. while she wasnt this happy with me.. i shouldnt be selfish .. even if i love her.. i shouldnt hurt her...
But i love her.. and i married her first..
.
.
.

.................

Sorry to update late. But because of school. Its finals soon..im sorry .. *bows* ..

Did you guys see BTS's comeback trailer concept? Lol ... Cherry blossoms xD ..

They stole my idea im Just kidding lol.. but im happy that they think like me

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

54.5K 1K 7
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• In this book I will share with you photos of people who look like BTS with a girl, it gives out a BTS Boyf...
5.4K 357 47
They gathered around the fire. Held eachother, trying to cherish this memory although it brought more pain than it brought happiness. Everyone was tr...
210K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc