This is How it Ends x Bellamy...

By sociallyred

"and in the end she realized no matter how much history they shared, there was never going to be a future." A... More

1 | earth
2 | bellamy
3 | the caves
4 | murderer
5 | abyss
6 | hero
7 | rain
8 | punches
9 | waterfall
10 | lincoln
11 | virus
12 | stubborn
13 | cameron
AUTHORS NOTE:
14 | the peacekeeper
15 | spacewalker
16 | complicated
17 | radio silence
18 | home
19 | alone
20 | beautiful
21 | gina
22 | skaikru
23 | intimidation
24 | lost
25 | criminal minds
26 | traitor
27 | farewell
28 | falling
29 | natbleeda
30 | concussion
31 | paranoia
32 | freak
34 | promise
35 | breathe
authors note
36 | finale

33 | void

110 6 43
By sociallyred

Luna hands us all drinks when we come back in and we stand on the outside making sure we aren't interfering or anything. We also don't know how to drive a fucking boat so it's kind of hard to leave.

"The ceremony is about to begin." She states.

We all nod and she turns and raises her glass to the people in her 'clan'. They all stand and join her.

"As we prepare to give our brothers and sister to the sea, we honour their lives; from water we are born, to water we return." She speaks in Trigedasleng and we all drink the- tea? I still can't figure out what it is.

Oh.

Shit.

My legs are jello. Nope, I'm just going down.

She really had to roofie us?

***

I woke up first and everyone was still fast asleep. Well, knocked out but whatever. It was pretty early in the morning I think, the sun was just rising. Bellamy was lying right beside me and I shook him to wake him up.

"Hello?" He almost jumps awake. I wipe the sand from his face and laugh at him.

"Wow you look great in the mornings, Bell."

"Oh, shut up."

We both stand up and wipe the sand from our clothes.

"We have to wake them up and get to Ton D.C." Bellamy insisted and he starts walking toward Clarke.

"Washington. It's literally just Washington." I roll my eyes. He stops walking and turns back to me and stands right in front of me.

"What? It is." I shrug.

"I know it is." He smiles and grabs my chin again to look at my cut lip. "Well aside from the fact that you're lip is cut open, I'd say you took that punch really well."

"He also punched me in the stomach." I gloated and flexed my arms. Bellamy quickly lifts up my shirt to reveal a giant bruise below my ribs. He looks down at it then back up to my eyes and smiles.

"That's my girl." He smirks and backs up to wake Clarke. I don't know if I showed it but I'm blushing so hard. What the actual fuck.

***

"Rover's almost charged." Bellamy announces.

"You're sure he has nightblood?" Clarke repeats her question again.

"Yes, I'm sure okay?" I reply with the same answer again. She's asked me like 5 times now

"We're going to check on Raven first then we go to Ton D.C. Got it?" Clarke states. We all nod. "Good I'm going for a walk. Call me when it's done." She seemed angry.

"Just let her cool off it's fine." Jasper says.

"How are we even doing these. Isn't Cameron chipped?" Octavia asks.

"He might be but we took it out of Raven, I'm sure we could do it again."

"We don't have Sinclair this time."

"We have Raven this time." I get in the rover and Bellamy goes to get Clarke while Octavia stays out covering the rover. Jasper comes in and sits beside me.

"You and Bellamy huh?"

"What? No."

"My ass. I was awake before you. I was just closing my eyes. He called you 'my girl'." He laughed.

"You dick. He was just being nice."

"Bellamy is many things and nice isn't one of them. You know what Avery? He's really not who I would picture you to end up with."

"Who do you see me with?"

"Not him. Someone like Cameron."

"What's so bad about Bellamy?"

"He's an asshole."

"Jasper!"

"I'm being honest. I just don't want to see him hurt you, not the way him and Clarke hurt me."

I didn't know how to respond so I didn't. Not a minute later Clarke and Bellamy come back with a man.

Roan?

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Jasper jumps out opening the back door for them.

"Incase Cameron is chipped, he can get to Ontari and we can't. Just a backup plan okay?" Clarke got in the rover after throwing Roan in.

***

We pulled up back into Arkadia and hopped out of the rover. Roan was finally awake and wasn't talking at all. Oh yeah, because we gagged him for unnecessary reasons. I mean he could kill us all but he won't, right?

"We we're getting worried!" Raven calls running up to us. "Uh, where's Luna?"

"Luna said no." Octavia states.

"Yeah, after we killed half her people."

"We didn't kill anyone." Bellamy whips his head to me.

"Well, we brought Alie there and she killed everyone."

"Who the hell is this?" Harper asks walking behind Roan.

"He's ice nation." Eric states.

"King of the ice nation, actually, and he's our way into polis, that is if Cameron is dead."

"And if he isn't?" Raven asks. She crosses her arms uncomfortable, they all were. It's like they were trying not to tell me they all think he's dead.

"Then Avery can get us in, and we'll kill Roan." Clarke nods.

"Let's go your highness, you two, on me. We'll take him to lockup." Bellamy pushes Roan as Miller and Eric follow behind.

I walked away to go to the bathroom because I haven't gone since I made them stop on the way home but I wasn't about to shit in the woods.

I can't stop thinking about the fact that I'm basically in highschool and I'm that nerdy girl secretly dating the jock. It's bothering me and I don't know why. You know what, All Too Well got to my head. I'm Taylor.

He's keeping me like a secret but I'm keeping him like an oath.

I'm totally kidding, he probably loves me. Right?

Not paranoid at all.

I finally got to the bathroom and as soon as I was about to close the door, Clarke puts her foot in the door.

"Listen, I don't think Cameron is dead, I just don't know how else we're getting in there. Especially if what Roan said is true and that Ontari was crowned Heda."

"I just don't understand why he wouldn't automatically be crowned Heda. Unless they fought, and Ontari won?"

"That's what I'm afraid of."

"Clarke!" I hit her on the shoulder. "Why did you tell me!"

"Wh-W. I thought you knew!"

"How the fuck would I know? Do I look like a grounder?!"

"Everyone else got the hint!"

"Oh my gosh, your right. But there's no way Ontari beat Cameron I mean seriously?"

"Avery!" We heard Raven scream my name. "Avery come now hello!?"

We ran over to the garage where we left her and Cameron was standing there covered in mud.

"Holy shit Avery, you're alive."

"Cameron I- how?" I run up and hug him.

"I got away, I ran honestly so fast. I couldn't find you Avery."

"I'm here it's okay." I hug him again. I missed him more than I knew. We both pull away and just look into each other's eyes.

"You look like shit." He says to me.

"Cam, you actually smell like shit, did you roll in it or what?"

"He might be chipped." I hear Clarke's voice echo in everyone's silence. I pull away from the hug and back up. "Cameron, who's Lexa?" She asks.

He stands in silence and then looks down, hiding his face.

"My sister." His voice cracks, definitely not chipped. "Lexa was my sister. Any more questions." He tries to snap out of it but you can tell he's still sad.

Raven comes up behind and punches him in the arm.

"Ow Raven!" He turns his head and laughs. "I'm not fucking chipped thank you!"

"Missed you, Cameron." She smiled. He smiles too. They are meant to be I don't care who says otherwise.

"That's what someone who is chipped would say." I cross my arms, detective style.

"Can someone point me in the direction of the fucking shower please?"

"Yes, come with me I have to pee too."

"No, no. We have no time if you're not chipped, we need to put the flame in you." Clarke walks up to him opening the case.

"One second Clarke, just let me pee, don't want to miss it."

Me and Cameron run to the bathroom, so much to fucking tell him I don't even know where to begin. We walk into the bathroom and he turns on the shower and sits on the sink counter while I pee.

"You're just going to pee in front of me huh? Are we really that close?"

"Oh, shut up. If you don't like it close your eyes."

"Then I'll just hear it."

"Then plug your ears you idiot."

He proceeds to plug his ears and shuts his eyes while I pee. I stand up and hit him to indicate I'm done while I wash my hands and face.

"So, tell me. How's Mr. Blake?"

"Bellamy is fine... We may or may not have uh."

"You kissed him!"

I didn't answer and scrunched my nose and shrugged my shoulders.

"You didn't...?"

I nod to answer even though he already knew.

"YOU FUCKED BELLAMY BLAKE!" Cameron screamed.

"Shut up! Octavia doesn't know!"

"I can hear you!" Bellamy's deep voice sounds from out the door.

"Shit." Me and Cam look up at the same time. I slowly go and open the door and Bellamy is leaning on the door frame. I pull him in and check left and right down the halls to make sure no one heard.

I turn back to see Cam and Bell staring at eachother with their arms crossed. The tension was insane.

"Mr. Blake."

"Cameron."

"This isn't awkward at all." I try to interfere with their little manly moment. "We'll leave you to shower Cam, come out when your done."

"Thanks uh let me say something to Bellamy first. You go." Cam shoos me away.

"Excuse me?" I say as he pushes me out the door. I put my ear on the back anyways to listen in.

"So, you and Avery huh?"

"Yes, Cameron."

"You better not hurt her. Not again Bellamy."

"Again?"

"That's not the point, she can tell you about that. Just don't do it, or you're dealing with me." I could almost hear Cameron rolling his sleeves up right now. They were basically the same height so I could see Bellamy actually being intimidated by Cam.

"Now get out. I need to shower." Cameron opens the door and I back up and lean against the wall very casually.

"So you were listening weren't you?" Bellamy smiles as he walks out.

"No! What! Why would I listen to a very private and intimate conversation?"

"When did I hurt you before?"

"What?"

"Cameron said that I've hurt you before. When?"

"When you chose Pike over me." I begin walking slowly and he walks beside me.

He doesn't answer.

***

Cameron finally finished showering and came out of the bathroom. We were all waiting for him in the garage.

"So, can we put the flame in you Cameron?" Clarke asks right when we see him.

"The flame? As in, what was in Lexa? The flame that was in all the past commanders?"

"Yes, we need to put it in you. It's the only way to save everyone, please." Clarke walks up to him again holding the flame.

"Yes of course you can."

"Wait! Are you sure Cameron?" I stop her.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He turns to me.

I look down and see that his hand was almost shaking.

His hands never shake.

He's like Hawkeye with that bow, his hands can't shake. Growing up as a grounder could not have been easy. I know that he has been through a lot so this could not be giving him this much stress.

"Avery. What are you doing we need to save everyone why are you stalling?" Clarke asks.

"Just wait. Cameron. How did Lexa die?"

His face goes blank, as if he was waiting for an answer. An answer he couldn't give himself. I grab the knife from my pocket and slice his hand.

He looks down but forgets to make a reaction.

"He's chipped!" I shout.

"Avery you're a fucking idiot." He pulls out his knife and slices my leg and I fall to my knee, Jasper jumps in front of Clarke and he gets stabbed by Cameron in the arm.

He walks past me getting closer to Clarke.

She puts the flame back in the case and hides it. As he goes to hit her. I slide my good leg under his feet and he falls to the ground and I quickly jump over him to straddle and keep him down. Bellamy flips his gun over and hits the side of Cameron's head to knock him unconscious.

I fall over onto my back to catch my breath while Clarke runs to help Jasper.

"Are you okay?" Bellamy grabs my leg to try and stop the bleeding. I sit up and nod.

"Let's put him in lockup too. Not with Roan. And blindfold him." I say getting up and walking to the infirmary. I could hear Bellamy picking Cam up and bringing him to a room where he could be in isolation.

Once I reach the infirmary my eyes begin to water. Not because I was sad or anything but because I let him into Arkadia, he knows about Bellamy and I. He could tell Octavia or worse, he could use it against Bellamy and I so we do what he wants.

Cameron isn't stupid. With Alie in his head he's even smarter now which means everything I have ever said to Cameron, Alie knows.

At least he doesn't know about Roan.

***

Jasper, Raven and I were watching Cameron. I made sure that Octavia could not every talk to him alone.

"So, Avery. What took you so long to find out I was chipped?"

I don't even know how he knew we were here, we stayed silent and he was wearing his blindfold.

"Don't answer." Jasper quickly responds.

"Agreed, all I remember from when Alie was in my head is that her main goal is to get inside other peoples heads. She used my knowledge against you guys so whatever you do, don't answer." Raven warns.

"I won't."

"So you are here?" Cameron's head tilts to the side. Just like Ravens did when she was chipped.

"Yeah I'm here. What is this, your villain arc?"

"I thought I told you not to answer." Raven slaps me on the arm.

"Unlike Bellamy, I don't switch from villain to hero with a snap of my fingers."

I roll my eyes in response.

Only I'm allowed to make Thanos jokes.

"I mean you would know a lot about Bellamy wouldn't you? Since you're dating him and all."

"I knew it!" Jasper exclaims. I give him a death stare before looking back to Cam.

"We're not." I walk closer to Cameron before Raven grabs my arm and pulls me back to the door where I was standing before.

"Don't give in Avery, leave if it's too much."

"Avery's not much of a fighter though, is she?" Cam pipes up again.

I sigh loudly to let him know he has my attention, even though I wasn't supposed to.

"When I found poor little Avery in the woods all alone, I couldn't help but want to save her. She was so curious and peaceful. If a chipmunk were to attack her, I'm sure she'd die."

"I don't know what you're trying to get at with this Alie."

"Shut up!" Raven and Jasper both yell at me.

"I'm trying to figure out why Bellamy would want someone like you. Is it because you are so clumsy and in constant need of saving? The hero in Bellamy really needs that type of attention."

"Okay?" I replied again.

"So. Why would you of all people, attract him?"

He takes a long pause waiting for me to respond.

"Because-" I begin but he cuts me off.

"Because you are useless! A big waste of oxygen. He can't help it but feel bad for you and he confuses pity with love. He doesn't love you, he doesn't even like you Avery. Don't you get it?"

"Yeah. Got it." I open the door and walk out to see Bellamy standing there waiting.

"I heard what he said it's not true." He puts his hands on my shoulders and then on my cheeks.

"I know it's fine." I grab his hands and pull them away from my face. "Did Roan agree?"

"Yeah, we're leaving now."

"What about Cameron?"

"He's staying."

"Good. Let me just talk to him one last time."

"Ave, I don't think that's a good-"

I walked back into his little cell and told Raven and Jasper to leave. Bellamy came in and stood behind me.

"Alie. If you're listening, which I know you are. You're fucking going down, you hear me? We're coming for you! You fucking bitch! You can't take Cameron away. We're coming-" I punch Cameron in the face and Bellamy grabs my waist and drags me out of the room.

My breathing became very heavy and I couldn't calm down. I also think my fucking head was bleeding.

Again.

"What are you doing?! Now she knows we're coming!"

"She got in my fucking head, Bellamy!"

"You're stronger than that okay?" He puts his hands on my shoulders to try and calm me down but I couldn't stop freaking out. It was as if I was out of my body watching this happen.

I was in a haze.

I push his hands off and start walking away but I had to get the last word.

"Fuck you, Bellamy. We can't all be as strong as you and Clarke."

He laughs.

He was fucking laughing in my face.

"Are you kidding, Avery?" He says in between laughs.

"What's so funny?!" My breaths started going back to normal. He stops laughing as well and just looks at me.

"I can't let you die. Everything I've ever done is for you. That's what's funny. I guess I'm strong because of you. You don't get it." He stops and starts to laugh again backing away from me. "I'm fucking so in love with you Avery, I can't even take myself seriously. You're a pain in my fucking ass." He gets closer up to my face again.

—————————
BOI WAT DA HELL BOI

AINT NO WAY BELLAMY JUST-

I'm shocked at myself for writing that. I just re read this and I wanna cry cuz uh....

Hope you are enjoying this:)

Ending soon sadly:((

Comment if you want me to write another story after this one's done———->

Thank you for coming this far!

I'm proud of you<3

3109 words

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 6.3K 55
"You say that you have a whole hell of problems, but you underestimate the hell I've been through," I murmur, as he tilts his head downwards towards...
147K 2.9K 40
"It's you - he said still hugging her - I always knew that - he puts his hands on her face, looks right into her deep blue eyes full of tears, and sm...
10.9K 290 23
[book 1] "Give into your dark side. I've seen the way you look at me, it feels right." Ever since a nuclear war, humanity has lived on a spaceship ca...
217K 4.9K 25
What defines a family? After losing her parents at a young age, the ones closest to Jamie are her Aunt, her cousin Clarke, and her two best friends J...