ILLUSION (BTS, BP, YOU ff)

By Samansanam

Old Name:- Mafia Stepbrothers with twist..... (BTS ff) New name:- ILLUSION. New Update once in a month.... Fu... More

Characters Introduction:-
Introduction pt2:-
Info about mafia things of Bts:-
Introduction pt 3:- Mrs.Lee.
Introduction pt 4:-
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
House Toor -1
House Toor -2
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Not a chapter
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80 (LAST )
Glimpse of Season-2
(S.2) CH-2
(S.2) CH-3

(S.2) CH-1

979 50 19
By Samansanam

(Long) Time skipped after 4 years:-

So firstly, I am starting with mentioning the ages of our important characters here,( which were in season-1 and will be continued in season-2):-

(Hierarchy Order:- Eldest to Youngest)

Kim Seokjin, Kim Yoongi, and Kim Jisoo are 27 years old now.

Kim Jennie, Kim Hoseok, and Kim Namjoon are 26 years old now.

Kim Yeonjun, Kim Soobin, Kim Rosanne/Rose, Kim Lalisa/Lisa, Kim Jimin, and Kim Taehyung are 25 years old now.

Kim Beomgyu, and Kim Jungkook are 22 years old now.

Kim Taehyun and Kim Hueng Kai are 21 years old now.

Ages of Mammammo's:-

Moonbyul - 27 years old.

Solar - 25 years old.

Hwasa - 23 years old.

Wheein - 21 and half years old.

Ages of Red Velvet's:-

Joy, Yeri and Selugi - 25 years old.

Irene and Wendy - 22 years old.

Ages of Twice's:-

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Mina - 27 years old.

Jihyo, Dahyun, and Chaeyong - 25 years old.

Tzuyu, Momo and Sana - 21 and half years old.

Ages of Bigbang's:-

G-Dragon - 30 years old.

T.O.P - 29 years old.

Taeyang - 28 years old.

Daesung - 27 years old.

Cha Eunwoo is now 32 years old.

IU is now 32 years old.

Well both Jihoo and Aera were dead, but if they were alive than they were be 31 years old and 22 years old respectively.....

This is Season 2, so i am giving this information to you all, and more characters will appear later in the story, so I will give their details/introduce them later when they appear in the story... .

So, now without wasting anymore our precious time, let's start/begin the story..............

A small warning:- As it's season-2 and I am showing a long time gap, so, in starting it will be boring and emotional (cringe or dramatic), I am trying to improve my writing skills and to make a story which are in sync, even tho it's just a fiction and my imagination, but still season 1 and 2 both have to be related/synced with each other.....

Season-2, Ch-1

Author's Pov:-

December is considered as one of the most coldest month of the entire winter season, and it is also the last month of the year, which makes it more special as the people get filled with so much happiness & with confusion too, as one side they wanted to welcome a new year ahead & on the other side they still didn't want to let this year just like that. Every people have their own reasons to do that, but still the common thing is they feel the both situation. Like if someone's current year make them feel/met with worst situation, then they shift their hope on upcoming year but still they have little fear what if the upcoming year went worst than this or that, so at last, the person tried to enjoy the last moment of the last month and get ready to welcome the new year. And same situation happened with the other person, even his whole year went good, he still feel the same feelings, both happiness and fear/afraidness of the upcoming year and to let go the current year. So, at last everyone bid the current year happily and welcome the new year with full spirit and with hope for better future ahead.....

In winter, everyone enjoyed the snowfalls, cold breezes, and many beautiful sceneries of nature....

People belonging from the different cultural background have their own different cultures/customs/tradition to celebrate different seasons, (in the name of 'festival')...

But still peoples (almost everyone), especially children loves to celebrate 'Christmas' and 'New Year' all around the world....

'Christmas' is celebrated in the coldest month of December around the whole world, oops not in the whole world tho, because it's not possible to happening the same thing around the whole world at same time, just like that, in Australia (I only remember about it now) Christmas is celebrated in the Summer season, as there in December it is one of the hottest month......

That's prove, that any situation is not same for everyone......

Just like that, whole Seoul is decorated with lights, happiness, snows, liveliness, etc, and peoples are enjoying with their families and friends, but on another hand the Kim-Lee Mansion, is filled with sorrows, aloness, longing, regret, angryness, distrust, betrayal, disgust etc.....

From outer view it's also decorated with colourful lights, etc, but from inner/inside view, it's all covered with darkness, coldness, silence, etc....

Even the maids, butlers, and guards are just doing there works, there is no chatting in between them or not much any emotions on their faces.....

Living room is empty, dinning room is empty, every space/place of the mansion is empty and just filled with coldness and silenceness, except the 12 bedrooms where we can find human bodies, well they are not dead tho, but we can't differentiate tho, as they don't show any behavior like normal humans except for the fact that they are breathing, and sometimes of their bursting emotions, like of crying, shouting, grief, regret, longing, anger, etc but not the emotions of happiness, hope, or excitement, motivation etc....

And they are non another than the Kim Family, which is now consist of A parent who lost their youngest daughter and they are still in grief and are mourning for her, and they are the same parent who are angry, disappointed, etc with their rest 11 children....

And the parent are non another than Mr. Kim Dong-wook & Mrs. Kim Jo-bo-ah, and their dead(🤔) youngest daughter is one and only Kim Aera....

And it's not hard to guess, that who are these 11 children.....

But still for the formality, these 11 children consist of 7 boys and 4 girls aka Kim Seokjin, Kim Yoongi, Kim Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Kim Jimin, Kim Taehyung, & Kim Jungkook and Kim Jisoo, Kim Jennie, Kim Roseanne/Rose & Kim Lalisa/Lisa....

And these siblings are filled with regret, guilt, shame, grief, disappointment, anger, betrayal, loneliness, longing, mourning, etc (spoiler:- not all siblings are feelings the same because.........You all will get to know later in the story)

And most importantly secrets, everyone have their own secrets, which they are keeping it from each another.........

Four years had been passed after the death of Kim Aera, the youngest daughter of the Kim family, who was also the youngest business women, and not to forget about the main thing that she was the Mafia Queen aka Devil.....

After her death nothing is like past times, everything get changed, including relationships, business, except Mafia World (*you all will get to know the reasons soon*)

But it's not the end of the adventurous life of Kim's, it's just a start, death of Aera is just a trailer, there are many shocking situations they all have to face....

And the real game is going to starting soon, in which everyone have their own role, let's see how they all will be face the upcoming situation, can they all make it, or they again get tricked and will lost their other family members just like how they lost Aera- their once time life line.......

We all can't do anything, we all just have to be patience and see/read how the life of Kim's gonna (😏).....

Author's POV ended.....

Namjoon's POV:-

Cold breezes are blowing, snow is falling, new leaves are coming out, birds are chirping, peoples are moving forward in enthusiasm, but still me aka Kim Namjoon is stucked in the same place with same thoughts and just remembering how everything started with happiness and then how everything get shattered in front of my eyes and I can't do anything, even I became the one of the reasons of mine and my family's right now conditions...

I sighed and take a heavenly breath, and again continued to talk with myself....

Four years had been passed, after the Death of our little sister Aera, everything is changed now, no one is like before, everything is shattered now, every relationship is broken now....

No one is happy now, no one celebrate anything, even we all brothers and sisters didn't see each other's face frequently, even tho we all are living under one roof with our parents too.....

Our parents, uncle, aunt, cousins (TXT), didn't talk to us after 'that' day.

The truth is, we don't loose our only one sister (Aera), but actually, we loose our other four sisters (Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa) too. Our four sisters also didn't talk to/with us like before,
Even we 7 brothers didn't talk with each other like before....

In these four years, Me, Jin hyung, Suga hyung, Hobi hyung, Jisoo noona, Jennie noona completed our study and officially joined the company, Rose, Lisa, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook are in the last year of the university and after that they all will also completes/d their study, and then they all will also joined the company officially......

We(Bts), Bp(except Aera), Mom and Dad, all are living together in same mansion like before, we are a family which are still in sorrow even after (approx)4 years because of loosing our youngest member of the family, in front of the world......

But in home, we all are not a family, because we(bts and bp) are the reason/culprit of the death of our little sister Aera, whom we all love more then ourselves at/once a time but.....

Mom and dad didn't speak/spoke to any one of us after 'that' day, the both will went out early in the morning and come very late at night, we (bts & bp) only saw them in any party(that are thrown by business related important persons or by friends,etc) or business related something, only because so that media didn't questioned us, they always release the same news after sawing us together, that we are still not move on from the death of Aera till now....

Me including Hyung line are handling our business now as a C.E.O, and we all go/went to our own separate offices, as we all took different branches/department according to/of our likings......

Jin hyung didn't cook like before, even he don't put his feet inside the kitchen, and moreover we all don't eat in dinning room, no one care if someone eated or not, as we all are surrounding in our guilt or regret, sadness, loneliness, anger etc......

Our home is not like a home anymore, it is like different peoples are sharing it with strangers who only mind their own business and even don't say hi, good morning or something to each other, actually everyone tried to just ignore each others's presence or try to don't face each other by any chance........

We brothers(bts) come/gathered together and speak to each other only for mission related works or in mission or in meetings etc but in professional or cold tones only.....

Hobi hyung had been stopped smilling and making other's smiling too, there is no sign of sunshine anymore........

Suga hyung become more cold and emotionless now, he only went to office and directly come to his room and locked it, we only see him in mafia related works or any business related party, etc only, and he spoke with full hate or something that is very hard to understand.....

Jin hyung not only stopped to going inside the kitchen, even we can't hear his windshield laugh anymore, nor his dad jokes or his self praise by claiming him as 'world wide handsome', etc.....

And about maknaes, they are mostly the new persons now, Jimin stopped flirting and become like new version of suga hyung, the cute mochi is now no where to seen who was always complaining and whinning and seeking attention....

Taehyung's goofiness, weirdness, playful nature, etc vanished fully now again, it first vanish when our mom died or what, well till now we didn't know about it, well leave that, so after Aera's death he became to his old self, but this time he is like that in the house too with us too....

And lastly Jungkook, who also lost his smile, his naughtiness, his pranking, his teasing nature, he was our second sunshine like hobi hyung which makes others happy, but now everything is over....

Maknaes didn't talk to us, they only talk with each other, but not like before, they didn't bicker around with each other, they spent their all day in Aera's room, yes they take her room, but it's not like that they shift their things there, their everything is in their own rooms but after refreshing and changing their clothes, they do everything in her room, like imaging her there and spend their time with that, etc, which I also don't know fully, as I started observing everyone recently when I gathered my broken self........

Maknaes were most closed to Aera as they all were crime partners, and they have many similarities, even they sleep together, infact Jungkook had been declared Aera as his twin long time ago......

And now me, I am ashamed of myself, I am not a good son, neither a good brother and nor a good leader, as I think it's all happened because of me....

I can't able to save/protect my youngest sister Aera, loose our parents, sisters and at last I loose my brothers too....

Suga hyung, Hobi hyung and Jennie noona are feeling most awful then all of us, as these three are the ones who torcher Aera both physically and mentally, and that's why now these three are in the most worst condition then anyone of us......

I was the leader, if I had done everything while calmly that time, than nothing like that happened to/with us.......

How can we all did that to our little Angel, *sad chuckle* well she was Devil the mafia queen, even I didn't found out that from myself huh, what a great mafia leader I was. Said with (Scarsm) scarstically.

Most importantly we all (bts) was overprotective over her and want that she never date, because we don't want her to leave us, and want to keep her with us till our entire life. And protect her from everything.......

*Sad chuckles left from my mouth*

And here we become the reason that she is not alive and is not with us anymore.....

Why god why, the person who we love more, you snatched from us huh....

First, we loved our mother, but she disappeared like she never existed, and it's like we come from egg, huh.....

Second, we adopt a sister and she come out as a bitch and we have to kill her...

Than we close our heart for everyone, then after so many years you send mother and sisters and again you snatch them from us, but this time in more brutal way....

But this time it's our mistakes too, and we messed up, which can't get clear...

As, We become the reason of the death of our beloved little sister Aera, and because of that I loose our parents , rest sisters, and brothers too....

But,

But,

But,

But, I have to fixed it, Yes-Yes I have to fixed it all, as Aera will not come back, but I have to take revenge for my sister's death, I know she can't/will not forgive us ever even if she was alive as we do many hurtful things with her and spoke many worst words we torcher her both physically and mentally, and we all will never be able to fixed her broken heart that we ourselves broke it into pieces, but I can kill that person who is behind all this, and for this I have to firstly fixed our relations, I know it's impossible, but I have to gathered everyone (bts & bp), I know for the sake of Aera they all will accept it and will get ready to work together........

I harshly wipe my tears, yeah my tears flew out from my eyes...

End of Namjoon's P.O.V.....

Hmm, so, Season-2, Chapter-1 ended here.....

See you all soon in the next chapter........

Till than take care.... ..

And next chapter will come out in the last week of December or maybe on the last day of December.....

And sorry for any spelling and grammatical mistakes, as I am typing in hurry, so it may have many mistakes, you can notify me/ point me out, and then I will correct it....

I am wishing, a very Happy, Delightful and Joyful Birthday to our 'World Wide Handsome' in advance, (as I will be busy on 4th of December, because I have my exam on the same day😅)

(Both pics 👆👇 are giving Prince vibe...)

Hope you are fine and healthy and will return safely....

(I was trying to add more pics, but don't know why wattpad didn't add it, even I can't able to add his pic in military)

(Again I am not able to add anymore videos)

October and November were like full of roller coaster ride, because of the Maknae Line & Our Leader...

The four didn't give any chance to A.R.M.Y to calm down, and at last leave army in tears too, as the four are now going together, but it's also a good news too, because the fast they will go, soon they will come and that time as 7 together...

Till than, armies let's together grow up and become more mature so we can't make feel our 7 angels sad or disappointed anymore, and for ourselves too, let's become a kind human and show humanity, because it's lacking, I don't think I have to mention what's happening around the world, and it's also a truth that we can't change others but if everyone improve their own self for betterment, then atleast one day everyone will be good, but before that we have to think rationally, and control our emotions etc, and most importantly don't take any action in other's influence, even if it's of media too, as everything they are showing/telling us it's not necessary that all are truth tho, as it's their job to attract people....(Eeh I don't know from where I come to this point, so I am stopping here....

Byee

Love you all......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.5K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...
364K 12.8K 53
After some years of being devastated, y/n's mom got herself a new partner. And Y/n got seven stepbrothers...in disguise From not accepting her to pr...
75.3K 2.1K 25
I can say u will like it but have a doubt on loving this ... its a story about 2 siblings ...they both fell in love with... if I tell u now only the...
1M 32.6K 52
"ᴡ-ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍᴇ?" ★彡[ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ 17 ʏ/ᴏ ʏ/ɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ʏᴇᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ɢᴏ...