𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚𝐚: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟...

By Cool_Asterisk

From 'a nobody of a small city' to 'the Queen of Someone's Heart' Read the story of Adhyaa who was brought u... More

♡ Achievements ♡
✨Author's Note✨
✴️ Characters ✴️
⚜️ 1 - Adhyaa aka Priya ⚜️
⚜️ 2 - Adwet ⚜️
⚜️ 3 - DNA Test ⚜️
⚜️ 4 - Adhyaa Oberoi ⚜️
⚜️ 5 - Oberoi Mansion ⚜️
⚜️ 6 - Party ⚜️
⚜️ 7 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 8 - Her friends ⚜️
⚜️ 9 - Jamun ⚜️
⚜️ 10 - Abhigyaan ⚜️
⚜️ 11 - Painting ⚜️
⚜️ 12 - Her Mistake ⚜️
⚜️ 13 - Her Grandparents ⚜️
⚜️ 14 - Truth and Dare ⚜️
⚜️ 15 - Her Past ⚜️
⚜️ 16 - Pragya Sharma ⚜️
⚜️ 17 - Adhyaa ⚜️
⚜️ 18 - Mr. and Mrs. Singhania ⚜️
⚜️ 19 - Kashish Sinha ⚜️
⚜️ 20 - Tina Malhotra ⚜️
⚜️ 21 - Farm House ⚜️
⚜️ 22 - Smriti Thakur ⚜️
⚜️ 23 - Bachelorette Party ⚜️
⚜️ 24 - Marriage ⚜️
⚜️ 25 - Abhimanyu's Office ⚜️
⚜️ 26 - Step-Sister ⚜️
⚜️ 27 - Kidnapped ⚜️
⚜️ 28 - Deal ⚜️
⚜️ 29 - Plan (1) ⚜️
⚜️ 31 - Good Or Bad News ⚜️
⚜️ 32 - Coma ⚜️
⚜️ 33 - Inaya ⚜️
⚜️ 34 - Riddhi ⚜️
⚜️ 35 - Internship ⚜️
⚜️ 36 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 37 - First Day ⚜️
⚜️ 38 - Divyansh ⚜️
⚜️39 - Icecream@Midnight⚜️
⚜️ 40 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 41- Birthday ⚜️
⚜️ 42 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 43 - Reena ⚜️
⚜️ 44 - A Trip ⚜️
⚜️ 45 - It's her birthday ⚜️
⚜️46 - Tu Mera Hamdard Hai ⚜️
⚜️ 47 - Terrace ⚜️
⚜️ 48 - Weekend ⚜️
⚜️49 - A New Member⚜️
⚜️50 - Vivek⚜️
⚜️51-Priyal⚜️
⚜️ 52 - Club ⚜️
⚜️ 53 - Angry ⚜️
⚜️ 54 - Baby ⚜️
⚜️55 - Abhigyaan⚜️
⚜️56 - Final Part⚜️
⚠️Announcement⚠️
✒️ SAUDEBAZI ✒️
Happy 2nd Anniversary 🎉

⚜️ 30 - Plan (2) ⚜️

6.4K 366 59
By Cool_Asterisk

I want to dedicate this episode to my lovely readers Basictales and fathimaraihan 💕 💕

Thank You So Much for your precious comments and votes.

Author's POV

'You have my phone right. If yes, then open it and there will a simple draft message named 'Anywhere Door'. If you find that send it to this number. And don't share that message to anyone. Only share it to this number.'

'It is a virus. After that open my laptop and login to my ID 'Doraemon'.'

'Someone is coming...... Tell Ma to make Pau Bhaji and Black Forest Cake for me bcoz I'll be there within next 12 hours.'

After her messages, Abhigyaan laughed and said, "Bhukkad".

'Don't laugh'

He laughed again, now with him everyone smiled. "Now, beta lag jao kaam par." Said Abhigyaan. He was very confident that now they'll find her soon. Abhimanyu brought her phone but couldn't open it because of the password.

"Does she not know that her phone has password security? We can't even message her again." Said frustrated Dev.

"Okay calm down. I just have to go to her room. She always writes passwords in one of her secret books. We have to find that book or diary." informed Abhigyaan.

Aditya said, "Beta, you all go and do as she said and we'll do what we were doing before."

Adwet, Abhimanyu and Abhigyaan nodded and went to her room. Whereas Reyansh, Divyansh and Rudransh stayed with the elders, one day when they entered her room and touched her things she did use her all taekwondo practice on them. After that they thought a thousand times before entering her room.

Adhyaa placed the Mobile where it is after deleting all the messages and went to her previous place and waited for the message and slept while waiting.

Adwet, Abhigyaan and Abhimanyu reached her room. Adwet and Abhimanyu searched outside whereas Abhigyaan straight went to the closet and started searching there. Adwet and Abhimanyu didn't get anything in the room so they entered the closet and started their search. But before finding a diary, something caught Abhimanyu's sight. That was the painting of his 13 years old self. Adhyaa made his portrait and hid it in her closet. She didn't want to show it to anyone, not even Abhimanyu. Adwet saw him and smiled but didn't disturb him.

Soon Abhigyaan found the box. But that box was locked. So he searched the key in her underwear section. He found the keys there. Adwet and Abhimanyu were shocked to see what he was doing when he opened her underwear section.

Abhigyaan smiled at his little victory. For him he solved the great mystery. In his childhood, they used to play this type of games and everytime he failed to solve the mystery but now he solved it which was for him was not more than winning a medal.

Adwet and Abhimanyu were looking at him with a questioning look. When Abhigyaan saw them he understood what they wanted to say so he answered their unvoiced question, "Don't worry I'll tell you everything first we have to find the password. So come."

They sat on the bed and started flipping the pages. Abhigyaan found the password. They punched the password in the phone and phone unlocked. They immediately send the message named 'Anywhere Door' to the number.

They opened her laptop which was placed on the night stands and opened it obviously after inserting the password. Then they logged in her email id because with the message 'Anywhere Door' there were instructions too, like login her Doraemon id.

When the Id opened they got a email from an unknown id they opened it and flabbergasted that there was all the information of the phone along with it there was a link and when they opened the link they were redirected to an app which was in her laptop with the name 'Fire'. Weird right. Even her passwords were more weirder like

1. P@$$|^|0₹|>

2. Tere b@@p ka l@ptop h@i ky@

3. $tupid s@mjh@ ky@

In the app there was all the information like its location, battery, memory, internet history, call logs, etc. In short the virus was a smart version of spyware. They hurriedly went to the study room and informed everyone about their new found information.

Now it's the time for the plan. Plan how to rescue Adhyaa. They planned that they will first be going to track that mobile phone. Then they'll plan it. Abhimanyu told everyone about the call with Tina (leaving the fact that he loved Adhyaa).

So they planned now that Abhimanyu will act like he himself wanted to be with Tina so that she didn't do anything to Adhyaa. And then they will go to that place where they kept Adhyaa. Till now they knew that Tina and Rocky are together.

As planned Abhimanyu talked to her very sweetly and it worked, strangely it worked. She didn't doubt. Most importantly she was awake at this early in the morning like she was waiting for his call. Till then they get ready to go there.

Adwet, Abhimanyu went with Abhigyaan and his team. Adwet and Abhimanyu brought their licensed guns with them.

It's 4am in the morning and sun was yet to come. There was still darkness with no sign of sun. Abhimanyu and Adwet came with their respective cars whereas Abhigyaan came with his team.

The building was inside the jungle surrounded by tall and broad trees. His team silently and secretly surrounded the building. Whereas Abhimanyu, Abhigyaan and Adwet came together. They were holding the gun in their hands with alertness.

The building was a two storey bunglow. According to one of the goons' mobile, they tied Adhyaa on the top floor which was 2 gates right to the stairs.

According to their plan, Adwet and Abhigyaan will tackle the goons on the ground floor with one fourth of the team while Abhimanyu will go upstairs with another one fourth of the team and rescue Adhyaa. The half of the team was waiting outside for the backup plan.

Adhyaa woke up. She believed in her abilities. She believed that the virus made by her would help her family to reach her and it gave her some hope that she'd be going to meet them soon.

Now she got a new energy. Back then she was placed in a place where there was nothing but here it was a store-room-type room. So, there were some furniture and things placed there.

She looked here and there to see something to cut the ropes which were tieing her hands behind her. But she was barely able to see anything due to darkness. In the process, she used her hands to recognise some sharp object as she was unable to see.

She hissed when her hand came in contact with a wooden block which was lightly sharp at the edge. She used it and with the help of friction after a lot of hard-work she was able to cut her ropes.

But her hands started blessing in the process and also started paining. But she didn't mind it and started finding a way to get out of the room.

She failed to open the door because the door was locked from outside. She started pacing in the room. After sometime she sat like she was still tied up and waited for someone to open the gate. Once someone opened the door, the rest,  she would handle it very easily.

Adwet and Abhigyaan entered the building, behind them was Abhimanyu with their team. In the building some goons were sleeping and some were pacing in the building. And there were a lot of goons.

Adwet, Abhigyaan and their team fought with the goons while Abhimanyu and his team went to the first floor. Where Adhyaa was. Abhimanyu reached there and opened the room but didn't find Adhyaa. He was confused as Adhyaa was there according to the app. Then he heard a sound. The sound of the CEO of his rival business and son of that Shiv who kidnapped Adhyaa at her naming ceremony. He was his son Vicky.

Abhimanyu reacted but stopped when Vicky said, "Don't, don't do any mistake as your one wrong move and here you'll forget to get her safe. What do you think you agreed to Tina then we'll ignore her? Tsk.... You are stupid to think like that. That's all is my plan. You all are here that too is my plan.  But she is smart I say." He said the last line, eyeing Adhyaa. He had placed the gun on her head. 

Abhimanyu said, "Vicky, leave her. Why are you doing all this?"

Vicky said, "Why? You are asking why. Okay I'll explain, I want power. More power, more than you, more than Adwet."

In the meantime when Vicky was busy talking she elbowed him in the stomach and held the hand and twisted the gun. Now the gun is in Adhyaa's hand. And with this Adhyaa got the upper hand in this fight.

But that's just a illusion. Because Vicky's men captivate Adwet and Abhigyaan. With them at the gunpoint they made everyone leave their guns.

Rocky came from his hideout and went to Adhyaa and said, "Look at you.... You killed my father. Now I'll kill you. I'll take my revenge."

"I didn't kill him. I just punished him for his deeds. He was a ra....." She wasn't able to complete her word as Rocky slapped her hard and her lips started bleeding. 

"Hey you bastard, I swear if you touch her again, I'll kill you really right now." Abhimanyu yelled at him while struggling with the goons who were holding him.

"Ohh and may I know how you'll do that. Ese.... Hahaha look I touch her and you can't do anything. You can't do anything if I touch her here(cheeks), here (hand), here (neck) or here (stomach)." He replied as a psychopath he was.

At the same time, Adhyaa kicked him below the belt and said, "You bastard, what do you think you can touch me. Before them, I'll break your every bone."

"That's my Princess."
"That's my Captain Marvel."

Abhimanyu and Adwet both said at the same time and Abhigyaan mouthed ouch and smirked seeing her in this avatar. Taking it as a chance, all of them freed themselves and now all stood in a group.

"Bhai, Maan dikha dein ki hum cheez kya hain." Adhyaa asked enthusiastically.

"Humse panga padega mahanga.", Abhimanyu quoted her dialogue.

Adwet attacked Rocky, Abhimanyu attacked Vicky, Abhigyaan protected them from other goons and Adhyaa attacked Teena for two reasons first she was a female and none of her family would touch her, second she was a bitch she first betrayed Abhimanyu then she again came in his life to destroy him. Now she personally screwed Adhyaa so now she had to learn to never mess with her especially her loved ones.

Now they had the upper hand in the fight. Soon each one of the rival team was on the floor and groaning in pain. Adhyaa was standing alone, Adwet was at one corner beating the last goon and Abhimanyu was downstairs to get rid off other goons. Adwet saw her and said, "Princess let's leave. We have..........ADHYAA."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO, MY LOVELY READERS ❤️❤️

Don't forget to press the star icon.

Precap- Adhyaa's life is in danger. What will happen? Will she die?

How the chapter? (◕ᴗ◕✿)
Rate it

✰✰✰✰✰

✰✰✰

Stay tuned to know further.

Thank You So Much for your love and precious time that you are giving to my story.

🙏🏻🙏🏻

Will meet you in the next episode.

Till then,
Take care, be safe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Total words - 2002
Date- 20/02/2022
Edited- 24/06/2022

Author
Scintillio16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.7K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...
6.4K 717 12
What happens when your dreams together don't align. Juan has big dreams. He's a dancer, and wants to reach the stars. To this end he's partnered up...
5M 164K 49
When strangers from completely different backgrounds get married... -- Shifting as the cool breeze toyed with my senses, I sighed at my husband stand...
595K 23.5K 43
The Randhawa's , one of the most powerful and influential family of the country. They ruled Madhavgarh and are known for their ruthlessness, shrewdn...