JOLENE | Teen wolf

By maybemie

β€žShe is Whisky in a teacup" - A Teen wolf and The vampire diaries crossover - Isaac Lahey (fling), Derek Hale... More

INTRO
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
END

26.

4.6K 83 4
By maybemie

"She isn't waking up", Lydia said stroking my hair and looked to the others,"What are we gonna do now?".

"How long has it been already?", Scott asked.

"Six hours", Stiles answered as he was walking around the loft while biting his nails. He was completely nervous and terrified. What if Jolene doesn't wake up?

"She just needs more time", Peter shrugged like he didn't care at all.

"Maybe we should bring her to Deaton?", Allison suggested.

"No", Stiles shook his head,"She always did everything herself. I don't think she would want that".

"Or call her friend? What was his name again? Klaus?", Lydia spoke up.

"He would kill us", Isaac shook his head.

Everyone was silent. Derek didn't say a word once he realized that I wasn't going to wake up.

"While you all are thinking. I'm going to take a sip of this coffee", Peter said as he was walking to my to go cup,"Who brought this here anyways?".

Before he was able to drink from the cup, Stiles screamed:"Stop!".

He quickly grabbed the cup out of Peters hands and ran to me:"It's filled with blood and Jolene is a vampire. That's the only solution". That was the first time Derek looked up since I was unconscious.

Stiles opened the lid and wet my lips with the red liquid. Within seconds I sat straight up and licked my lips, staring in Stiles brown and familiar eyes. My eyes were glowing red and the veins under my eyes black. I grabbed the cup from Stiles and poured all of its content down my throat.

My blood lust was awakened and all I wanted was warm blood. I had to fight the urge to sink my fangs in someone's neck. Stiles and Lydia both stepped back and stared at me anxious. No one knew if I would bite them.

But I didn't. I made my hybrid face go away and took a deep breath:"No worries I'm back". I don't think I could ever hurt them.

"What did you see?", Scott said, after Stiles and Lydia hugged me. I quickly looked to Derek, who just stared at me.

"They keep Erica in the vault of the bank. And there was another girl. A wolf but she seemed to be sick or different", I explained,"I didn't see her face".

"Different?", Peter asked.

"I could feel that she wasn't herself", I said and turned to Allison,"Can you find out what material they used to build the vault?".

"Of course", Allison nodded. Then I faced Derek again:"I'm sorry but we can't go in there tonight. It's unsafe".

"It's fine", he growled quickly. Derek was completely awkward.

"I'm sorry Jolene", Isaac walked towards me,"I should've stayed calmer at least".

"It's okay", I shrugged, but he still walked towards me until he stood directly in front of me and wanted to hug me or something like that. Sometimes I had the feeling, that Isaac still liked me.

But Derek stopped him from getting any closer to me:"Isaac, help Allison and the others to find out everything about the vault".

Then he faced Peter:"You can go too. You were completely useless".

"I found out how we would bring Jolene back", Peter smiled big.

"No you didn't", His nephew hissed,"Stiles did. Now go".

When everyone left Derek didn't dare to look at me:"You can leave too".

"I won't leave you alone right now", I answered and walked towards him,"You're awkward".

He didn't say a word. When I stood in front of him, Derek didn't even look at me. So I took his hands in mine, making his gaze rise.

"What is going on?", I asked softly,"You can tell me".

"It's nothing", he shrugged and turned away. God he was annoying sometimes.

"Tell me Derek", I said with a harsher tone and grabbed his arm, so he wouldn't walk away.

"I am not made for this!", Derek hissed and stared in my eyes.

"What?", I asked confused.

"Whenever I'm close with someone they'll get hurt. It's always the fucking same thing", he spat aggressively, while shrugging of my hands. I didn't know what to say.

"I think it's best if we would keep some space", Derek said calmer after a few minutes silence.

"Don't do that", I whispered when he turned his back on me, but he didn't react, making me scream,"Don't turn your fucking back on me!". I grabbed him by his shoulder, making him face me.

"You can't just leave me like that!", I continued.

"I can and I will", Derek answered loudly,"It's the best. If we're going to be together you will get hurt again! And I don't want to be reason some dies again, I just can't".

"I don't fucking care", I shouted,"I'd rather get tortured in a way that I wish I'd be dead than let you go".

"What?", he whispered.

"I get it okay. You have trauma. I have too", I explained,"But we can't continue to always take the easiest way, just to not get hurt again".

Derek's gaze was laying on me with widened eyes as if he couldn't believe what I just said. But I meant every word of it.

"If you want to fight for us, then I'll fight with you. I always will", I said after we stayed silent for a few minutes,"But if you don't then I'll go".

Then I started to walk away, even though it hurt me with every step that I took. Derek was more important to me then I expected him to be and I couldn't exactly tell why.

"Wait", Derek finally spoke up, right before I would have left the loft. Relief came over me. He ran after me and put his arms around my body. His head dipped in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry", he whispered. I hugged him back with a smile on my face. Then he leaned back and caressed my cheek admiring my face. I leaned in and our lips met, ending up in a kiss.

"Jolene?", Derek rasped,"Are you awake?".

"Hm yeah", I said sleepy and turned around to him. He smiled when he saw my face.

„I'm sorry but I have to go. It's full moon and someone has to keep an eye on Isaac", he excused himself, while caressing my cheek.

Then Derek sat up and admired me one time, before getting out of his bed to put on his clothes. I sat up straight and crawled to the end of the bed, so I'd be closer to Derek.

„Be careful", I said and ran my hands up his naked muscular back, making him turn around, before putting his shirt on.

„Always", he answered with a big smile, then he kissed my lips,"You can stay if you want to".

"Maybe I'll help the others", I smiled happily.

"Be careful too", Derek said raising one eyebrow.

"Of course", I answered and fell back in the soft cushions, while Derek left giggling.

For a moment I stared at the ceiling. My whole body was tingling. It was a great feeling. That kind of feeling that'll make you feel so fucking great, that you wanna dance around the whole house.

Then someone called me and I picked up. It was Stiles:"Where're you at? Isaac just left with Derek and Scott. We need some help".

"Uhm still at Derek's", I blushed,"But I'm already on my way".

"Okay we are at my house", Stiles answered shortly and then hung up. I got out of Derek's bed and put some clothes on to drive to Stiles.

„So guys what did you find out?", I asked as I was entering Stiles living room. They had building plans of the bank all over the table and floor.

"The vault is made of moonstone", Allison started to explain,"Meaning.."

I cut her off:"that Erica and this other wolf won't be able to feel the moon. Oh fuck". I ran my fingers through my hair while walking around nervously.

"What is it?", Stiles said.

"You don't know what happens, when a wolf can't feel the moon?", I said and saw irritated faces,"All of their energy is gonna build up and when they'll be free again, on the next full moon they'll go nuts".

"That explains why the other girl looked so different?", Allison asked, making me nod,"She is probably captured there for a few full moons"

"But there are no other barriers or anything like that. So the only problem we really have is the alpha pack itself", Lydia stated.

"Great", Stiles laughed sarcastic,"Sounds easy".

I shrugged:"It's going to be fine. We're stronger then them". Stiles looked at me with disbelief but didn't say a thing.

The rest of the evening we spent making a plan to free Erica and the other wolf. We planned everything for every possibility.

When we were finished, Lydia spoke up giving me a little nudge in my side:"So you and Derek?".

"What do you mean?".

"You're always with him lately. Even though you said you would stay away from him", Lydia said with a smirk on her face.

Allison added:"And we all can see the way you look at each other".

"There is no 'look'", I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yes there is", Stiles laughed, after Lydia gave him a nudge in his side, as if he was told to say that.

"Not you too", I answered annoyed.

"Friends don't look at friend that way Jolene", Allison answered my question. I stared at her confused. I really didn't know what Derek and me were.

"Tell us", Lydia demanded.

"Oh there's nothing to tell", I lied mostly because I wouldn't open up to them about Derek,"I'll go home. We'll meet at Derek's loft tomorrow morning to fight". Then I quickly left. I didn't want to explain myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4.5K 17
[Cover by @KRONBLADE] ❝There is enough fire inside you to put all of hell to shame, but you are pretending to be water for someone who is too afrai...
130K 4.1K 26
[BOOK 3 IN THE LIA SERIES] ❝I am the catastrophe.❞ Emilia Gilbert has made so many life mistakes or as she likes to call them; catastrophes. She went...
954K 6.4K 18
π‚π‡π€π’πˆππ† π‚π‡π€πŽπ’ --- "she would've made such a lovely bride. what a shame she's fucked in the head..." in which after years of trying to kee...
13.9K 986 51
Our beloved protagonist was a force of unparalleled might, a being whose power eclipsed all others that had ever graced existence. Yet, in the cruel...