The Dark Mark

By loislame0384

Non Magical AU. Hermione Granger is a university students and is looking for a job when her friend convinces... More

Help Wanted
Her First Day
A Trip to the Pub
Sorting it Out
Rufus
After the Fair
Bella's Mystery
The Aftermath
What Happened to Lily?
The Story Continues...
A Celebratory Dinner
You Did What?!?
A Threatening Message
What's the Plan?
Meeting Harry
Whatever it Takes
The Other Mrs. Black
Epilogue
The Dog Park

Little Black Box

505 17 0
By loislame0384

Two months had passed since the flatmates' get together. Bella and Hermione were growing closer during their time at work. There weren't many opportunities for Hermione to spend the night with her school projects picking up. Though there had been many opportunities to sneak off during work to get to know each other better to Bella's delight. She wanted to know everything that made her girlfriend moan. When Hermione finally had a chance to spend the night at Bella's it had been as if they haven't had proper sex in ages. "I've missed this pet. Tell me you'll be staying over tonight?" Bella husked between frantic kisses. Walking them backwards into the bedroom.

Hermione was just as affected by their heavy petting session that led them to Bella's studio having closed the shop up early. "Yes. I need you. I've been craving this." Hermione panted trying to catch her breath. Their clothes had been removed faster than Hermione thought possible. She found herself sprawled on the bed with Bella laying in between her legs. Bella wasted no time devouring her lover like she was her only form of oxygen. "Wait wait...Bella."

"What's wrong, love?" Bella asked, searching Hermione's eyes for discomfort. When no signs were found, Bella leaned back in to place soft kisses along Hermione's jaw.

"Nothing. I was only wondering if you'll finally show me what's in the box." Hermione gasped out when Bella started sucking on her neck like it was her last meal on earth.

"You really think you are ready for that, pet?" Bella purred in her ear.

"I'm not afraid of a little kink, Bella."

Bella rolled off of Hermione and reached down bringing the small box up onto the bed. "Here. Anything you fancy trying?" Bella smirked as she lifted the lid. The small locked box on the side of the bed was home to a modestly sized all black strapless strap on dildo, a blind fold, thigh and wrist restraints, a pair of silver nipple clamps and a small riding crop. Bella never looked away as Hermione's eyes drank the contents of the box.

"Umm," Hermione swallowed.

"It's okay if you aren't ready. It's okay if you are never ready." Bella reassured her and went to close the lid.

Hermione reached out and grabbed her wrist. "No. I want to." She reached in and grabbed the strap on. "I want to try..." she looked into Bella's eyes. "All of it." Hermione swore she heard Bella growl.

"How about these for now," Bella took the strap on from Hermione and the restraints. "Hmm?" Hermione nodded. "Good girl, we can add the other things over time." Bella licked her lips thinking about all of the possibilities. Bella put the box back on the table and crawled back over to her lover who was sitting up staring with a look of eager anticipation. "Lay back love. Relax. If you get uncomfortable, we can stop." Bella leaned down and gave Hermione the softest kiss as if it were a promise of what was to come. She kneeled in between Hermione's open legs. "Such a vision," Bella moaned appreciatively cupping Hermione's sex as the brunette ground down onto her hand. "Always so wanton and ready."

Pulling her hand away she wrapped the first restraint around her right thigh and winked at her lover. Hermione as expected brought her right hand down for Bella to fasten it to her thigh by the adjoining wrist restraint. "Always the obedient little pet." Bella praised and moved on to repeat the process on Hermione's left side. "Gorgeous," Bella said, leaning back to look at her handy work. Bella leaned down as if Hermione was an altar to worship at as she slowly dragged her tongue up Hermione's wet length. Hermione whimpered when Bella took her clit into her mouth and gently ran her teeth over the exposed bundle of nerves. Hermione bucked her hips as best she could though restrained which caused Bella to chuckle. The chuckles cause a vibration to rip through Hermione's body causing an animalistic growl to erupt from inside of her. "This is only the beginning love." After a few more lashing from her tongue, Bella removed herself from Hermione's center causing the younger woman to let out a little whine. Bella smirked and reached for the strap on. "You are more than ready for me, pet. Such a good girl practically dripping all over my sheets." Bella reached down to gather up some wetness before bringing her fingers up to Hermione's mouth. "Suck." Bella instructed and Hermione greedily took the fingers into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the digits not wasting a drop of her own juices. Watching Hermione taste herself was more than enough to turn Bella on. She knew she was already wet as well. "The beauty of this," she said holding the strap on up in front of her while her other hand reached in between her own thighs to gather some of her own wetness, "is I can feel everything as well." Bella smirked as spread her juices on the smaller insert of the strap. She leaned back over Hermione and kissed her with enough passion to knock the wind out of her lover. Hermione gasp and Bella slipped her tongue into her mouth at the same time as she pressed the smaller insert inside of her waiting cunt. Bella moaned at the feeling of herself clenching around the insert. She pulled back, "ready, pet?"

Bella rose back up to kneel between her legs and scooted herself into a better position. Hermione felt the length of the dildo rub against her wetness, stroking her clit a few times. She tried to buck her hips to gain more friction but was held in place by the restraints. She left out huff in frustration. "Please Bella..."

Bella guided the dildo to rest outside of Hermione's dripping center. "Please what love?"

"Fuck me already." Hermione gasped out as Bella slowly pushed into her throbbing center. They moan together as she thrust into the hilt. Hermione did her best to match Bella thrust for thrust but she was rather limited in her movements with the restraints. Bella started out slowly pushing in and out Hermione but quickly picked up speed when Hermione arched her back and practically purred. "Oh god. Bella...." Bella smirked and kept up her pace while running her hands up and down her lover's thighs. "I feel so full. Don't stop." Hermione could hear how wet she was as Bella kept entering her.

One particularly hard thrust, Hermione clamped her walls around the toy pulling it in making Bella moan as her insert dragged across her front wall. "Fuck Hermione. I could come just from listening to you get off from this." Hermione kept pulling at the restraints. "Something wrong, pet?"

"I need..." she whimpered, sweating beading on her forehead.

"What do you need, love?" Bella asked, never slowing.

"Touch me." Bella chuckled. "Please. Please. Bella. I need more."

"Mm pet. I like when you beg. Where do you want me to touch you?"

"You know where. Please." Hermione pressed her hips down into the bed trying to gain from friction from Bella's pelvis.

"Here?" Bella pressed two fingers onto Hermione's swollen and needy clit and her younger lover cried out a symphony of curses. She started moving her fingers in slow but firm circles. "Is there what you want, pet?"

Hermione was shaking with need. "Yes. Please. Harder." Bella increased the force of her hips and applied more pressure to her clit. "I'm so close, Bella. I want to touch you too."

"Fuck pet." Bella's hip faltered at Hermione's needy tone. She reached down and released one then both of her wrist. Hermione sat up and pulled Bella into a fierce kiss. She roughly pushed Bella onto her back and climbed on top of her. She wasted no time and lowered her dripped center back onto the dildo. "Fuck..." Bella moaned out when Hermione started rocking back and forth, dragging the insert against Bella's gspot. "Hermione, love. You are fucking me so good." Hermione picked up her pace. So lost in ecstasy, Hermione reached down to grab Bella's hand and put it on her own clit and as Hermione reached down and started rubbing her own bud with quick short strokes. Hermione leaned forward and bit down on Bella's pulse point sending Bella into a powerful orgasm. "Fuck..." was all Bella managed to strangle out as her orgasm took over her. Hermione felt Bella's pussy contracting on the toy and it was enough to send her spiraling into her own climax screaming Bella's name into the night.

Hermione laid on top of Bella for a few minutes as they recovered from their earth shattering orgasms. When she felt steady enough, Hermione lifted herself off of Bella and reached down to help ease the insert out of her girlfriend. Hermione laid down next to lover and Bella took the opportunity to turn into Hermione resting an arm around her stomach and her head on Hermione's shoulder. "That was..." Hermione tried to find the right words to describe just how amazing the experience had been for her.

"I know. It was for me as well." Bella chuckled while tracing small circles across Hermione's stomach. "We can do that again sometime. Maybe add a little more spice. Whatever you are up for."

"Oh I'm up. I'm up for all of it." Hermione reassured Bella bringing her hand up to tangle in messy black curls lightly scratched Bella's scalp.

"I really, really like you Hermione." Bella said so softly that if Hermione hadn't been laying next to her she would've missed it. Her heart clenched.

"I really, really like you too, Bella." Hermione let out a content sigh.

"You have such beautiful, unblemished skin."

"Thank you?" Hermione responded with a small laugh.

"I'd love to tattoo you sometime. Have you ever thought about getting one?"

"Yes. I'd love one. I was just always too indecisive to pick out a design and to find someone I trust enough to tattoo me."

"Do you trust me?" Bella asked, turning her head to look up at Hermione.

"With my life." Hermione smiled down at her girlfriend.

Bella broke into a smile so bright that Hermione swore it was the most beautiful sight in the world. "Let me design a tattoo for you. I'd love to be your first and only tattoo artist."

"I would love for you to tattoo me, Bella." Hermione kissed Bella's forehead while scratching at the base of her neck.

"Mmm pet if you keep that up then you better be ready for round two."

—-

Normally Hermione was only at the shop during Bella's shifts however this particular week, Hermione had requested to change her Saturday afternoon shift to Wednesday night. She needed some extra library time before her standard Saturday date night with Bella. Hermione was alone at the shop with Tonks who was currently working on a large back piece on a girl who seemed very friendly and flirty with everyone in close relative distance. Hermione was thankful Bella wasn't around today or else she was certain her jealousy would rear its ugly head. Bella didn't say why she was off today, just that she had a standing Wednesday afternoon appointment. Hermione had learned over the past few months that it's best not to press. That didn't stop her from texting her girlfriend to check in.

>4:45pm

hey Bella. :)

>4:46pm

hello love.

Bella had been calling Hermione love since they met but recently the pet name started to give Hermione feelings. She wasn't sure if what she was feeling was love but whatever it was she was happy about it.

>4:46pm

shouldn't you be working? ?

>4:46pm

I just wanted to see how you were? The shop isn't the same without you. Tonks is good company but there's a girl here flirting with Tonks and me and then Tonks again. It's a bit much.

>4:47pm

good thing I'm not there then. Wouldn't want you to have to punch that girl out. ?

>4:48pm

honestly, she would deserve it. We both know I don't share.

>4:48pm

mmhmm and neither do I. Two completely stubborn and jealous people in a relationship. Fancy that.

>4:49pm

I think it works out quite well.

>4:50pm

me too love. But hey... I have to go. I have that meeting. Text me after work maybe we can meet up.

>4:51pm

have fun. ❤️

>4:52pm

xx

After Tonks finished up with her client, the two women had some time to shit and bullshit until the next client came in. Thankfully the second client was just getting something small so they would be able to head out early today. Hermione wanted to message Bella about getting together with her.

"How's it going with your girlfriend?"

"Oh umm well..." Tonks strutted, "I guess it went nowhere. She won't commit. I suppose that makes me a free agent."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Nah, it wouldn't have worked out anyways. I don't have time for people who don't have time for me." Tonks smiled a familiar smile that resembled Bella before she would say something conceded. "Plus, you've seen me. It's not like I'm hurting for attention from the fairer sex."

"You have the same self-satisfied face that Bella has when she speaks so highly of herself." Hermione smiled but rolled her eyes in an exaggerated show.

"Good looks and self-appreciation run in the family. You should meet my mom sometime. I swear if she wasn't younger, she could be Aunt Bella's twin."

"I would love to meet your mum. I've seen a picture of her in Bella's office. They do look very similar."

"Not just their looks, my mum has the same personality as Bella. It's scary sometimes." Tonks laughed. "Though Bella is more lenient than mum."

"That's like the number rule of being an aunt. Spoil the niece rotten and let the parents sort it out later."

"That's Bella, definitely." Tonks said, returning her attention back to the text message she just received.

Hermione couldn't stop thinking about Bella. She was so happy in the relationship yet there was a nagging pull in the back of her head every time Bella shut the conversation down which was usually anytime Hermione tried to get some personal information out of her. Having no luck with Bella, Hermione thought she might be able to get some information out of Tonks. She felt bad about it but she also didn't feel bad enough not to try.

"So where does your aunt go on Wednesday afternoons?" Hermione asked casually.

"Hmm?" Tonks looked up from her phone.

"I was only asking why Bella doesn't come in on Wednesdays. I know she has some kind of appointment in the afternoons. Do you know what it's for?"

Tonks looked uncomfortable. She started shifting in her chair and she reached her arm back to scratch behind her head. "Umm... yes."

"I take it by the nervousness and closed off answer you gave me that you aren't going to be telling me." Hermione sighed and sat back into her seat.

"No. Sorry." Tonks shook her head. "I would if I could. Honestly. It just seems like this is a conversation that you and Aunt Bella need to have."

"Yes because we both know how forthcoming Bella is with her personal information." Hermione rolled her eyes and crossed her arms like a petulant child.

"Relax. When Bella's ready she'll tell you. It's hard for her to trust people. She's been working on it for years. She likes you Hermione. A lot. You are all she talks about when you are here. It's pretty annoying actually." Tonks offered a reassuring smile. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm heading out to smoke before my next client comes in. Care to join me?"

"No. I'm going to pop into the office to retrieve my stuff. I think I'll start studying while you tattoo if that's alright with you."

"Sure thing. Wouldn't want you to fall behind on my account." Tonks winked at her and walked outside.

Shaking her head, Hermione stood to leave the front desk area. She thought, "it's not that I don't understand her privacy, it's just that as her partner I would think that she'd want to tell me these important things about her life." Hermione grumbled as she made her way to Bella's office where she left her messenger bag. She practically melted into the comfortable plush sofa in the office and pulled out one of her books.

Unbeknownst to Hermione, she must have fallen asleep at some point because when she woke up she had a few missed texts.

>6:00pm

studying real hard. Saw you catching flies, love. Don't worry I won't tell the boss. Client is here and we will be there for about two hours.

Hermione rolled her eyes and looked at the time stamp. An hour and a half ago... damn Hermione must really have been tired. She wasn't too concerned as she didn't expect anyone would actually care if she slept at the shop. She rolled her eyes and checked the next message.

>6:15pm

done with my appointment. Text me when you and Dora close up. I'll be home later. I'm meeting my sisters for dinner. Maybe you can just head up and wait for me. You know where the spare key is in the office.

Hermione smiled at Bella's text. She did indeed know where the key was though she never had to retrieve it before. Bella kept the spare key to her apartment in the small top drawer of her desk, under a mountain of paperwork that nobody would ever want to go through. Hermione walked the short distance and sat behind Bella's desk. Immediately, she opened the drawer and located the key. Bella had a desktop calendar laid down and it had Wednesday's circled with text that read "standing appointment- Dr McGonagall" and Hermione suddenly got very curious. Hermione was sure she had heard that name before. Hermione's eyes widened. "Is that Minerva McGonagall?" She asked out loud. "No... definitely not." Hermione continued her dialogue to no one. "Wait..." Hermione started going through the rest of Bella's desk drawers even though she knew it was going against Bella's privacy. She found the business card she was looking for which read: Minerva McGonagall, Criminal Psychologist.

Hermione's brain was doing flips. "Of course," Hermione thought. They had spent many weeks in her early university days learning about the great Minerva McGonagall. She was famous for helping criminals clear their name but what on earth was Bella going to see her every week for. This just left more questions in Hermione's mind as her own private investigation into Bella's desk continued. Hermione stumbled upon a journal which had a bunch of newspaper clippings hanging out of it. "Fuck I shouldn't be doing this," Hermione thought, "but I need to know." Hermione was struggling with herself. "Maybe it's better if I don't know," Hermione thought and looked at the clock, "only fifteen minutes left. Just read it Hermione." Hermione opened the journal which was not in Bella's hand writing. "Hmm these entires are all written by some girl named Lily. Is that the same girl Bella was talking about with Narcissa?" She kept looking until she pulled out the newspaper clippings.

Girl, 25, dead. Girlfriend arrest for conspiracy to murder.

The article showed a mugshot picture of Bella. "No." Hermione whispered as she quickly put the papers back into the journal how she found it and replaced them before cleaning up the desk, putting the spare key back and hurrying back to the sofa to get her belongings.

"Hey Tonks, I'm not feeling so hot. Is it fine if I leave a few minutes early?" Hermione said, rushing towards the front door.

"Yeah, feel better!" Tonks replied not looking up from her client.

When Hermione got back to her apartment, she laid down on her bed and started some deep breathing exercises. "Oh shit," Hermione thought while sitting up grabbing her phone. She had never texted Bella back. Bella was probably expecting her.

>8:20pm

hey Bella. Sorry I didn't message you back sooner.

>8:22pm

no worries. I'm about to leave and come home. Did you stay?

>8:23pm

no sorry.

>8:24pm

oh. Okay maybe another time.

>8:25pm

no. I just left a little early. I wasn't feeling well.

Hermione felt like shit for lying to Bella though she wasn't sure why as Bella apparently thought keeping secrets was normal for relationships.

>8:27pm

Aw, love. I hope you are okay. Do you want me to pick up some soup or tea and drop by?

"Of course she's going to make this as hard as possible. Damn her and her cuteness." Hermione thought before responding.

>8:30pm

no. Really, I'll be okay. I think I'm just going to head to bed early tonight. I'll talk to you soon?

>8:32pm

whatever you need to make yourself feel better. And hey, if you change your mind, anytime of the day or night just say the word and I'll be there with soup.

>8:33pm

thank you, Bella. Have a good night.

>8:34pm

goodnight XX

Hermione didn't respond that night with her customary heart reply. She had never had so many mixed emotions and thoughts running through her brain all at once. First things first, in the morning she's going to do an internet deep dive. There has to be more information on Bella and this Lily girl. Hermione went to bed that night very unsettled. She was upset at herself for snooping into Bella's privacy and she was equally worried about what she had found but currently she was feeling her heart ache for lying to her girlfriend.

"What have I gotten myself into?" Hermione thought as she drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

The next morning...

Bella had texted Hermione to see how she had been feeling after her night's sleep. Hermione had reported that she wasn't feeling much better and was planning on taking the day off school and just staying at home to rest. Bella knew her girlfriend must be sick. Hermione would never skip a day at university. She had just finished up with a client and turned to Dora. "How did Hermione seem last night? She was going to stay over but said she was ill."

Tonks looked up and regarded her aunt. "Yeah she went into your office to study and when I checked on her she had her book on her chest and was sleeping. I just thought she got bored. Who hasn't gotten bored and spontaneously napped?" Dora chucked. "But towards the end of our night she came out in a hurry and said she didn't feel good. Asked if it was okay to leave. I didn't see an issue so I said yeah."

"That's fine Dora. Just worried about her. She skipped school today."

"Hermione? Skipping school? She must be dying."

"My sentiments exactly. Maybe I'll go see her. Make sure she's okay."

Tonks smiled. "I think she'd love that."

Bella nodded and said her goodbyes. She walked to the little market not far from the shop and picked up some supplies to make Hermione some home made soup. She also picked up a small bouquet of daisies and a little stuffed goat. After paying for her purchases she walked to Hermione's flat. Knocking on the door, she waited holding the bag with her items behind her back. Luna answered the door wearing a confused look. "Bella hi," the blonde woman said.

"Hey, Luna. I'm here to see Hermione. Just wanted to make sure she's feeling okay. Got some stuff for her." Bella said, smiling and showing her the bag.

"Umm. Yeah. She's fine." Bella started to make her way closer to the door, "but she's not here."

"What?" Bella said, now sporting the confused look.

"She and Ginny had class then they went to the library and probably stopped for lunch."

"Oh." Bella nodded curtly. "Must be my misunderstanding. "I'll just head out."

"Do you want to leave that?" Luna asked, pointing to the bag.

"No. I don't think I do." Bella turned to leave.

"Want me to tell Hermione you stopped by?"

"No. Don't. That's not necessary. Nice to see you again, Luna." Bella said leaving the front porch and heading down the sidewalk. Once she heard Luna shut the door, she pulled out her phone and texted Hermione.

>1:13pm

Hey, how are you feeling?

>1:14pm

a little better. Thanks for checking in.

>1:14pm

did you end up feeling well enough to go to class?

>1:15pm

no. I'm still at home in bed.

"She's outright lying to me." Bella said to no one but the hurt was apparent in her tone. "Why is she lying to me? What happened?"

>1:16pm

maybe we can catch up in a few days after whatever this is blows over.

>1:17pm

yeah... sure.

>1:17pm

Okay. So text you later?

>1:17pm

yep. Bye.

Bella turned her phone off without waiting for a response. She felt hurt and betrayed. Without thinking, Bella walked back up to Hermione's door and knocked again.

"Is everything okay, Bella?" Luna asked when she answered the door.

"Yes. Just let Hermione know I was here. I wanted to leave this for her after all." Bella handed Luna the bag of ingredients, the flowers and the stuffed goat. "Tell her I sincerely hope she feels better." Bella fumed as she walked away leaving a confused Luna looking after her.

Ginny and Hermione returned a couple of hours later, laughing as they walked through the door.

"What's the amazing smell?" Ginny asked, walking over to Luna and kissing her on the cheek.

"I'm making soup. We were given the ingredients."

"Looks delicious." Ginny said, reaching a spoon into the pot to taste it.

Hermione excused herself to go bag down in her room. She froze when she entered. On her bed lay a bouquet of daisies and a small stuffed goat. She checked her phone, no missed calls or messages. She rushed back out into the kitchen.

"Luna?"

"Hmm?"

"Who left the ingredients?"

"Bella stopped by. She asked how you were. I told her you were out to lunch with Ginny like you always do after class. She had the strangest notion that you were sick. She left these soup ingredients and that stuff on your bed. Then she turned to leave and said to tell you..." Luna thought for a moment. "She said 'tell her that I sincerely hope she feels better' but then she stormed off kind of angry so it didn't seem all that sincere to me." Luna shrugged and continued chopping her carrots.

Hermione's face blanched. She lied, she felt horrible about lying and she was caught. "What a big fucking mess I've gotten myself into."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 2.4K 34
A story in which Hermione, the school's well known senior Miss Little Perfect, has her morals tempted by an unbearable junior who seems to do nothing...
4.6K 263 23
Non magical AU- 30 year old Hermione Granger is gifted a bookshop from her grandfather. She meets an intriguing patron who communicates through lette...
8.1K 87 14
Hermione and Luna find themselves attracted to each other. They fear the support from their friends and family. With everything going on, it's hard f...
136K 4.9K 174
Emma Watson Oneshots/Imagines book two! Requests are open! No smut Cover by: @AkujiAkiyama12 Started: 8/12/21 Ended: 2/5/22