The Dark Mark

By loislame0384

Non Magical AU. Hermione Granger is a university students and is looking for a job when her friend convinces... More

Help Wanted
Her First Day
A Trip to the Pub
Sorting it Out
Rufus
Bella's Mystery
Little Black Box
The Aftermath
What Happened to Lily?
The Story Continues...
A Celebratory Dinner
You Did What?!?
A Threatening Message
What's the Plan?
Meeting Harry
Whatever it Takes
The Other Mrs. Black
Epilogue
The Dog Park

After the Fair

560 21 3
By loislame0384

Bella wasn't wasting any more time. Hermione had agreed to come back to her flat after their date at the fair. Sure they could've walked back to the shop but Bella wasn't known for her patience. As soon as Hermione agreed, Bella pulled out her phone and ordered an Uber to come pick them up. It took all of her willpower not to ravish the younger woman in the back of the car. The ride back to The Dark Mark was quiet while the two sat in the back, looking out their respective windows. At one point, Hermione had reached over and grabbed a hold of Bella's hand in hopes to reassure her that she wanted this.

Once the Uber made it back to the front of the shop, the girls exited and stood out front in awkward silence. "Come on, this way." Bella lead Hermione around the back of the building towards a small set of metal stairs. "This back entrance leads into the kitchen." Bella stated grabbing Hermione's hand and pulling her up the stairs. Bella fumbled with the keys but eventually opened the door. Hermione was taken back by the nervous behaviors Bella had been demonstrating since they got in the Uber. She was certain after that display on the Ferris wheel, Bella would be having her way with her already.

"Are you okay, Bella?" Hermione asked when Bella handed her a short tumbler of whiskey.

"Yeah, perfectly fine." Bella said, leading Hermione into the living room and they both moved to sit on the couch.

Hermione sat down with her legs tucked under her, pressed into Bella's side. She held her whiskey in her right hand and brought her left hand around Bella's neck to play with her hair. "You just seem a bit nervous is all." Bella sighed and turned to look into Hermione's eyes. "I can just go and head out if we are rushing this." Hermione took a drink and put her glass on the coffee table.

Bella reached over and cupped her cheek. "No, please stay. I'm not really nervous, just unsure. I'm no stranger to this." Bella pointed, indicating entertaining women in her home. "But I am nervous to bring a woman home that I feel strongly towards. I haven't taken a woman out on a date in many years, Hermione. I don't want you to be rushed into doing anything you don't want to do yet." Bella stared into her eyes while rubbing a gentle thumb up and down the younger woman's cheek.

Hermione reached up and held onto Bella's wrist. "I do want this, Bella. I've wanted you since our first meeting. I can't stop thinking about you. I was a little worried about what would happen to my job if things don't work out but you are worth the risk." Hermione said, turning her head to place a kiss on Bella's palm. She heard a sharp intake of breath from Bella.

Hermione scooted a little closer to Bella so she was almost sitting in her lap. She leaned in to whisper in the older woman's ear. "We are both consenting adults and I'd very much like for you to finish what you started on the Ferris wheel. I've got an ache that won't go away." She breathed out as she licked along the shell of Bella's ear.

A fire had awoken in Bella. She reached up and grabbed Hermione under her jaw and turned her head away. She licked up the column on her throat and sucked hard on the spot where jaw met her throat. Hermione groaned, encouraging Bella on. "Fuck, Bella."

"We will get to that, pet." Bella all but growled as she bit down on Hermione's collarbone. Hermione whimpered as Bella licked the bruise she had just left. Bella pulled back and looked at her handiwork she left on the right side of Hermione's throat and collarbone. "Such pretty colors." Bella winked at Hermione. The younger woman surged forward and pulled Bella onto her lap. She straddled the brunette's lap and ground her hips down into Hermione. Bella leaned in and kissed Hermione once, twice and a third time before nipping at her bottom lip. At the same time she rocked her hips into Hermione's pelvis causing her to spread her legs as best she could and moan. Bella took the opportunity to slide her tongue into her companion's mouth and slowly slid along the wanting tongue of the other girl. The kissing had turned into a battle for dominance with Hermione eventually relented to Bella's lead and reached around to slide her hands into Bella's back pockets to drag her down and closer to where she needed her.

Bella untangled her hands from Hermione's hair and scooted back just slightly on her lap. She reached down and pulled at the bottom hem of Hermione's dress that had ridden up and she pulled the dress up and off of Hermione. Leaving her only dressed in a pair of white lacy panties. Bella groaned at the sight. Hermione was panting trying to calm her breathing and Bella reached back up and cupped both of her breasts. She slowly circled her thumbs over the excited pink nipples. She bent forward and took a nipple into her mouth. First licking the hard bud then sucking it harder into her mouth while pinching her other nipple. Hermione bucked her hips forward, "mmm Bella. Yes." Hermione swore she could feel Bella smirking against her nipple. After giving the same treatment to Hermione's other nipple, Bella pulled back with an audible pop. Hermione's nipples were hard and straining in the cold air. Bella looked into Hermione's eyes as if asking for permission to take things further. Hermione's pupils were dilated from a lust filled haze. Bella stopped grinding her hips and stood up off of Hermione's lap. The brunette let out a whimper of protest while reaching for her lover.

"Don't worry pet. I'm just getting a better look at you here." Bella kneeled down on the floor in front of Hermione. She reached behind Hermione's ass and brought her towards the edge of the couch. She placed a hand on each of her thighs and spread her legs open. Bella groaned and bit her lip when she saw the very prominent wet patch on Hermione's panties. "So wet already, love. I'm guessing some of this is a souvenir from the Ferris Wheel."

Bella leaned in and kissed a trail up one of Hermione's inner thighs. When she got to the apex, she placed a kiss on her mound over the wet patch and inhaled. "You smell intoxicating, love." She placed another kiss over her center before she trailed her kisses back down her other thigh. Hermione let out a frustrated noise of protest and Bella chuckled. "Patience, love."

Hermione reached down and grabbed Bella's head forcing her to look up at her. "I'm done with patience, Bella. I need you here." She said as she guided Bella's face back to her center. "Please. I need you to fuck me."

Bella was never one to disappoint. She looked up at Hermione once more for any signs of concern and when she found none, she reached up and slowly removed the last barrier of clothing. "Stunning..." Bella said as she brought her mouth back in and kissed above her clit. Bella flattened her tongue and licked up from her center to her bud. She brought her tongue back down and circled at Hermione's entrance. Hermione's eyes rolled back and her head relaxed against the back of the couch. Her fingers were grasping Bella's hair as Bella slowly entered her with her tongue. Bella instantly groaned at the musky, sweet taste of her lover. This was a taste she would never tire of. The groan sent a vibration through Hermione and she started to gently buck her hips into Bella's face. Hermione was riding Bella's tongue as the older woman circled her clit with two fingers. The pressure of her fingers and silky strokes from her tongue were bringing Hermione nearer to the edge. Bella removed her tongue and entered Hermione swiftly with her two fingers at the same time as she attached her lips to her clit and began sucking. "Yes, Bella. Fuck me there. Just like that. Don't stop," were the chants coming from the brunette's mouth.

Hermione's walls were starting to tighten around Bella's fingers and she knew Hermione was close. She pulled back so she could watch Hermione come undone, replacing her mouth with her thumb. Hermione's eyes were closed tight, her chest was heaving and she had beads of sweat gracing her forehead. "Fuck pet. Your fingers are squeezing me. Are you going to cum all over my hand like a good girl?" Hermione's vision flashed white as Bella's words sent her into an earth shattering orgasm. Hermione continued to ride Bella's fingers and wave after wave of pleasure ghosted over her body. Bella only removed her fingers when she was sure Hermione's aftershocks were done. Bella leaned back as Hermione looked down. The older woman brought her fingers up to her mouth but to her shock, Hermione reached out and grabbed Bella's hand and leaned forward and licked her own essence from Bella's fingers. Bella's eyes were black as night as Hermione sucked her fingers into her mouth. "There... all clean." Hermione said never breaking eye contact with Bella but letting her hand go.

"You have far too many articles of clothing on Bella." Hermione said getting up from the couch. "Where's the bedroom?" She asked innocently.

"Through there..." Bella said, pointing through the open doorway behind her.

The pair had taken a detour on the way to the bedroom. Somehow, unbeknownst to Bella, they ended up in the shower. Not that she was complaining. Currently, Bella's front was pressed up against the wall in the shower. She was under the warm water, panting and writhing as the younger witch was pressed up against her back. Hermione had two fingers deep inside her dripping pussy giving her no reprieve while Hermione's other fingers were circling her clit.

"You feel so fucking good Bella. So wet and warm." Hermione whispered in her ear.

"I didn't take you as one... for.. dirty talk...pet." Bella managed to get out between moans. "I'm not going to last long this way, love."

"Cum for me then, Bella. Let go." As if on cue, a new flood of wetness released from Bella's center as she came all over Hermione's hand while screaming the younger woman's name and bracing her forehead on the shower wall.

Bella turned in her lover's arms and leaned in to place a chaste kiss on her lips. "Fuck, pet. That was... unexpectedly amazing." Bella smirked and finished soaping up the loofah to scrub Hermione down. Between soft and gentle kisses, the women managed to finish their shower and made their way to the bedroom. It was clear that the night was young and neither woman was quite finished.

—-

An hour and a half later the ladies lay spent and satiated in the bed. They were covered up to their waists with the black bed sheet, sweaty and recovering from their multiple orgasms. Bella laid on her back with her arm outstretched and Hermione moved in to snuggle up against Bella's side. Hermione let out a content sigh and she put her arm on top of Bella's stomach and started to trace along the flowers tattooed down her rib cage.

"Everything okay?"

"Tonight was perfect."

Bella started to chuckle. "I won't lie pet. You are spectacular in bed."

"I'm not just talking about that." Hermione started blushing hard. "I mean... the whole night. The date was perfect. I had a wonderful time at the fair. It's so easy to be around you. I feel very comfortable with you." Hermione set herself up on her elbow to look down at Bella.

Bella was smiling back at her. "I assure you that the feeling is mutual. And just to let you know, I expect that you are my girlfriend now. I don't like sharing what I consider to be mine."

Hermione had a big goofy smile on her face and laid back down in Bella's arms. Comfortable silence fell over the two as their breathing evened out and they drifted off to sleep wrapped in each other's embrace.

Bella woke up the next day around 11am with a face full of curly brunette hair that smelled of honey and lavender. Sometime during the night, the girls had shifted positions and Bella was currently the big spoon. Waking up with the younger woman in her arms was an amazing feeling. Bella couldn't recall the last time she had been this happy. Hermione made Bella feel a lot of things, mostly horny but also happy and oddly enough, romantic. Bella decided to sneak out of bed to make Hermione some breakfast. There was no doubt that she'd be starving after the night the two of them shared. After using the bathroom, Bella made her way to the small kitchen and started cooking up some eggs, sausage and toast for her girlfriend. She had no idea if Hermione ate meat so she also made some porridge in case she would prefer the vegetarian option.

The smell of sausage wafted into the bedroom and roused Hermione from her sleep. She saw her phone resting on the nightstand. Bella must have brought it in earlier. It was sat next to a cup of coffee with a little note which read:

Your phone kept buzzing so I brought it in in case it was important but if it's Red tell her to fuck off. I plan to keep you for the weekend. Come out for breakfast when you are ready. Clothing optional.

<3 Bella

Hermione smiled then rolled her eyes at the note. She folded the note and put it back on the table. Checking her phone she saw four missed messages from Ginny.

>10:45pm

I guess you aren't coming home tonight. Have fun ;)

>7:22am

good morning sunshine. Hope you can walk today.

>8:50am

Hermione it's almost 9am and you aren't awake. I'm getting slightly worried. Text me.

>11:25am

okay last text before I start calling. Just kidding. I hope you had fun. Don't forget we are having that cook out tonight. Bring Bella if you want.

Hermione blanched. She completely forgot about her friend's get-together. She had hoped to spend the day with her new girlfriend. "Hmm, maybe she'll come with me." Hermione thought and looked around for something other than her dress to wear. She saw that Bella set out a pair of sweatpants and a black Dark Mark shirt for her. Hermione held the shirt up and inhaled. It smelled like Bella. "Yep there's no way she's getting this back anytime soon."

Hermione exited the bedroom and saw Bella in the kitchen putting the breakfast she had made onto two plates. "Mmm that smells delicious, Bella." Hermione said, rounding the corner and taking a seat at the little two seater table in the kitchen.

"Morning, love." Bella said, bringing over her plate and kissing Hermione's forehead. "Sleep well?" She smirked.

"Better than I have in years." Hermione stretched her muscles and picked up her fork. "This is quite a breakfast." Hermione said take a big bite of eggs.

"Ahh well I didn't know if you were vegetarian and you were still sleeping so I just made everything." Bella said, taking a sip from her glass of orange juice. "You look good in my clothes." Bella said, raising an eyebrow looking at her girlfriend appreciatively.

Hermione blushed behind her glass of juice. "Thanks." She replied quietly. Bella smirked and ate a spoonful of porridge. "I hope you aren't expecting to get these back anytime soon." Hermione cheeked.

"By all means... take them. Or keep them here for when you stay over." Bella looked up to gauge the reaction of the younger woman. She relaxed a bit when Hermione smiled. "I was hoping you'd like to hang out with me today. Not sure what we would do yet just play it by ear." Bella smiled looking hopefully.

"I'd love to Bella..."

Bella hung her head a little. "...but."

"My flatmates are hosting a cookout tonight and I'm meant to be there."

"It's fine. I understand." Bella said quickly, turning back to her food.

"You are welcome to come with me. You know... as my girlfriend. If you don't mind being around my flatmates and a few other friends."

"I don't know, pet. I'm older than your mates and it might be a little weird. I don't want to put anyone out."

"Oh rubbish. You are always welcomed over. Plus they will all be shit faced. If we make a decent appearance maybe we can sneak back here and you can show me what's in that locked box by the bed."

"Well now that is really tempting." Bella smiled and tapped her finger to her chin as if she had to think it over. "All right. I'll go. And I'd be happy to introduce you to what's inside that box."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 197 7
The year after the war, Hermione returns alone to finish her last year at Hogwarts and nothing seems to be going as planned. With Ron in London and H...
5.6K 203 25
Part 3 of the shades of grey series (work in progress) Join Bellatrix and Hermione as they plan their dream wedding, start their family, juggle work...
57.1K 2.3K 34
A story in which Hermione, the school's well known senior Miss Little Perfect, has her morals tempted by an unbearable junior who seems to do nothing...
33.8K 2K 20
There's no safe place for me. Hermione Granger...