The 7 "Deres" Boyfriend Scena...

By NouraRose

Boyfriend scenarios with 7 Deres including : Tsundere named Takatsugi Makoto Dandere named Sakurai Yukiya Der... More

A/N + Character Introduction
When you meet
When you meet again
When you become friends
His Feelings
He ask you out
First Date + Kiss
His personal identity
A/N + You meet his parents
Things he bring to school
First fight
When he apologizes
When you meet other deres
Fantasy Dream - Tsundere
Fantasy Dream - Dandere
Fantasy Dream - Deredere
Fantasy Dream - Himedere
Fantasy Dream - Kuudere
Fantasy Dream - Yandere
Fantasy Dream - Sadodere
His Skill Meter
When you change to a boy
The sweetest time
When he feels down
His relationship with other people
A/N+Vote
When he encounter his favourites things.
When he encounter something he hate
Period
When he break up with you for another girl
When he wants you back
A/N + The Next Book
When you meet their family (again)
When you saw his body
SPECIAL 30K!!
When he is sick
When he meet your ex
After he meet you ex
Special 30k answer
New Year
How you meet if the world is soulmate AU!
His schedule before a date
Exam
A/N + His Future interest
Little peak of next book~
Sport Day
Valentine Day
100K! SPECIAL!
A/N + I'm sorry
I'm sorry update
His birthday
The Deres Voices?
100K SPECIAL ANSWER!!
How often he...?
Err... bad news?
Graduation
College
You asked something serious
Coming Of Age Ceremony
He get drunk
A day after he get drunk (hungover)
Clothes he want you to wear
I want to asked you something, please read
When someone flirt with you
SPECIAL 180K!!
Title list of the "7 Deadly Sins" spin off
7 Deadly Sins - Tsundere
7 Deadly Sins - Dandere
Important
7 Deadly Sins - Deredere
7 Deadly Sin - Kuudere
Thoughts
7 Deadly Sins - Himedere
i want to asked you something
7 Deadly Sins - Yandere
Bad News
Is this book should rated M?
7 Deadly Sins - Sadodere
7 Deadliest Sins Final
When he change into a girl
Apocalypse Part 1
A/N I'm sad....
A/N I'm going hiatus for a moment
Hiatus Update
The Suzuki's Symbol
Apocalypse part 2
The Deres x The Youkais
Their Parent's/Family status
He got his job
His Social Media
His Childhood Memory
IMPORTANT! I FOUND KEI!
His favorite workout/exercise
How i (the author) make the Deres

His Job

759 18 2
By NouraRose

Tsundere (Takatsugi Makoto)

Occupation : Chef

Makoto start his work early in the morning, 6 am and he already at work, preparing all the fresh ingredients needed for the menu.

Preparing spices and checking all of the fresh ingredients is one of Makoto's job before the day actually start, the real work start when breakfast hour came and dozens of order start coming.

"A breakfast classic, 2 fluffy pancakes, also a curry and naan please!" Said the waiter.

"A breakfast classic, on it!" Said one of his co-worker.

"2 serves of fluffy pancakes, on it!" Makoto said and immediately work for it.

And another worker immediately take curry and naan soon after, and come more and more of the orders taken and made by any chef who free then put on a table with number where the waiters will arrange the food on a tray before bring it to the costumers.

After breakfast hour past the worker usually take some break while order that come become a bit less, some workers take turn to use this time to eat including Makoto because they can't during lunch hour so they usually take a break between rush hour like after breakfast before lunch and after lunch before dinner.

The routine keep going until 4 pm and Makoto is ready to go home, he only work until 4 because his hour is morning until evening, after that other in different shift will take over, after that Makoto will usually eat dinner with his parents at home and that dinner is going to be his last cooking in the day.

Makoto work 10 hours a day, 5 day in a week and he adjust his free day to Saturday and Sunday as his weekend following your schedule after talking to his boss, he had fairly satisfying salary.

Dandere (Sakurai Yukiya)

Occupation : Secretary

"Minami-san this is today's schedule" Yukiya said as he hand his boss a tablet with his schedule in it.

Yukiya's job is mostly following his boss, Minami Kei, around from scheduling meetings; receive, make and hand over reports that associated to Kei.

Lot of peoples choose to talk with Yukiya when in need to meet with Kei or hand him something especially when Kei is in bad mood, because even though his boss is usually sassy, easy going kinda person, he is very serious about his job.

Like today, his boss have 3 meetings each is very important at least spend 2 hours, a huge pile of documents he need to read and sign both papers and digitally through email.

The Minami company is a white company (companies that treat their employees well and encourage work life balance.) for sure, but the boss work like there's no tomorrow and he cramped it within the work hour.

Amazing speed and work ethic of Minami Kei is the one that make Yukiya happily work with him.

As for Yukiya's work, today too he sit on a desk in one room with his bos, his desk is right beside the gray haired man.

"Kei-san, the Setsuzuka company asking for a meeting this friday they want to talk about they new product for Janken Shop" Yukiya said as he keep typing some confirmation paper while waiting for Kei's reply.

"8.40 am for 1 hour no more than that, also Yukiya call the Yumitsugi Pharmacy about the new serum they make, tell them we want samples for serum C and D, do it before lunch. Hide give me documents for Rococo Land foundation information from rack B-17" Kei said without taking his eyes away from his computer.

High concentration work is needed when working with Minami Kei but as soon as the lunch break come, all work is out of the hand and Yukiya still adjusting to that "Take a break Yukiya" Kei said.

"Wait a minute please, i still need t-"

"Take a break" Kei said once again this time with serious tone.

"Y-yes, i-i will go to my office now" Yukiya said as he go to his office immediately.

Yup, Yukiya have his own room, built in right across his boss's room. But to be honest, Yukiya never work in his own office, he always work right beside Kei so he only use his room to take a break or when Kei take a vacation.

As Yukiya about to go out of the door he heard his boss have a call "My princess!~"

Yukiya smile because he know the feel of having to hear your beloved when taking a break from work. When Yukiya enter his room, he sat on his desk and open the bento he make but as he about to start digging, Kei's personal butler, Hide, knock on his door and Yukiya let him in.

"Iced chamomile lemongrass tea with two tea spoon of sugar and sweet orange slices, Sakurai-sama"  Hide said as he put the glass of tea on the desk.

"T-thank as always Hide-san" Yukiya said.

"Your welcome, Sakurai-sama, what will you have for tomorrow?" Hide asked.

"Y-your recommendation please" Yukiya said.

Hide bow to him before leaving the room politely. Kei order him to serve Yukiya when he need it, Hide basically a butler, a chef and bodyguard for Kei but also a fellow secretary for Yukiya.

So when lunch time, Kei have a secret room with bed, a bathroom even a  kitchen right behind a book shelf in his office so his break felt exactly like home, Hide usually cook for Kei's lunch but Yukiya always bring bento he make in the morning so he asked Hide to not cook for him but Hide insisted he make some drinks for him.

As Yuki take a sip on his amazingly delicious sweet tea, his phone vibrate and show your chat to him which Yukiya happily reply, until lunchtime end, you two have lunch while chatting with each other.

Yukiya work 8-10 hours a day and 6 days in a week with Sunday off and very adjustable paid leave, and his salary? Don't even ask, he work right under the CEO.

(A/n : REMEMBER! (y/n) for every Deres is different person)

Deredere (Aoki Mamoru)

Occupation : Soccer/Football Player

Mamoru might be a soccer player but he's also kinda work as a second coach for the team, so he is start working earlier than other. While other come at 8, Mamoru come at 7 and start organizing everyone's practice schedule with the coach of course he did that after take a jog from 6 am, instead taking a bus, he jog from his house to the club building.

After arriving and change clothes he discus practice schedules and tactics with the coach and manager until everyone came, after that they will discuss strategies and analysis of opponent members for an hour or two before starting a warm up at 10 a.m.

The warm up become the start of the actual practice, Mamoru monitoring everyone's energy and stamina while doing his own routine, they take a hour break at 12 pm to eat and cooling down a bit. At 1 pm he will gather everyone and talk about everyone's improvement each day and how they will adjust their routine every week to fit their current condition comfortably because a practice won't be effective if it's too burdensome.

At 2 pm they will start practice match by divided the team in half and rotate their position so everyone had played with everyone, 2 hours later everyone will be gathered and listen to the coach speech before dismissed, everyone will only leave after the place had been cleaned together by everyone so the only manager won't overworked so more or less everyone will go home at 5 pm and Mamoru will jog home as always after quick talk with the coach and manager.

He work 10 hours a day 5 days a week with Saturday and Sunday off, he had a 2 weeks off after each seasons. His salary is kinda low for a professional player but that's currently because the team is not strong yet, also, Mamoru's salary is definitely higher than the rest of his team because he work more.

Kuudere (Kanou Ruuka)

Occupation : Vet Expert

Ruka's work hours varies and can change depend on the emergencies and patients, sometimes he loft around in his office, other times he run here and there from one patients to another, and other times he goes to a farm or zoo to taking care of big animals that cannot be taken to the hospital.

The place he work at is the largest animal hospital in the prefecture so there's a lot of work around and it's also not rare that he had to work with his parents as doctor's assistance for a big surgeries and for the famous recognition that animal unusually tame around Ruka and his father.

He got some day off, but that day off had 50-50 change of getting cancelled because some emergencies calls. Sure he got a hefty salary from his work but Ruka being Ruka, he doesn't care about the paycheck, he just want to kidnap you then sleep somewhere people can't find him.

But maybe because he is being a "Blessed Child" He doesn't have the heart to actually abandoned the animals in need, but that sometimes actually take a toll on Kei's mind.

So sometimes, he practically beg his parents to let him go for a day without distraction especially during YOUR day off, and fortunately his parents understand their son really well and tried their best to do so.

When he successfully got it, he immediately go to your house, and because it's already happened a few times, you actually had some of Ruka's clothes in your room so when he came he can shower and change clothes in your house, maximazing your time together.

Himedere (Minami Kei)

Occupation : CEO/Head of Company

As the new head of the Minami family, since day 1 Kei become very busy, drown in documents and files he need to read and sign.

Every single person approach him with a fake smile and Kei also had to do the same for business, his first year of being the CEO, Kei is so busy because he doesn't take any secretary, Kei doesn't trust anyone that trying to be his secretary, he doesn't want any of his father's people to be around him.

And despite Hide helping him, Hide is a butler and already pretty old so he doesn't have the knowledge nor the stamina to became a proper secretary and that actually make your time with him kinda limited, sure you two still call and chat with rach other everyday but you two online meet around twice or three times a month and it highly depend on Kei's schedule.

Kei is as sweet as always when it's about you and your date, but every single time ever since he become the CEO, he had an exhausted face despite he smiling at you, you had told him to just take some rest instead but he persistent that it's must be a date when you two finally can meet.

So you often initiated a date at your house and let Kei using your body as bodypillow which he happily accept and in matter of second he will go to the dream world, you glad that he find your company soothing but that mean you can't move until he wake up.

Fortunately though, a year later he finally take someone as his secretary, someone he trust even since high school and his graduation from college had been waited by Kei, so the day he finish college, Kei immediately recruit him and that make his schedule more free for you.

Yandere (Hijiri Naoto)

Occupation : Police Detective

Naoto get silent and study everything, the victim, his family, the room, the blood, everything.

A murder in a closed room, locked from the inside with a way out, the one killed is the wive of a very rich business man, the one who found the madam is the maid who start to felt worried after the madam doesn't come since dinner until lunch next day and doesn't reply when called.

The whole family cried when they know the madam died, her husband, 3 sons, and in laws. Ever since Nao get inside the room he already know who is the culprit, what method they use and the one help them. Naoto only need the evidence.

Naoto sigh and get out of the room and let the medic take the body for autopsy, today's job going to take some time to be done, and not gonna lie, the smell of blood brings back bad memories.

Sadodere (Suzuki Renji)

Occupation : Head of Yakuza, Hacker.

Renji is currently inside a black car with a high tech customized laptop, hacking the cctv of a big house owned by another clan and he had earpiece that link to his spies inside the house.

He study the situation and command the spy, their target is the son "Toya turn right, someone's there hide at the corner there's a room, don't come out until my command, Kazuki are you done rewire the electricity?" Renji said as he keep hacking to avoid detection.

"A little more" Kazuki replied.

"Finish it in 30 second, Hinabi, Jun are you at the point?" Renji asked.

There's a reply of 2 "thump thump" Meaning they said yes but cannot talk.

"Good, Toya go to your spot" Renji said.

"On it" He replied as he comes out of the room and start fast walking to his spot.

Renji heard a small clicking sound then Kazuki said "Done, ready for the hack"

Renji immediately hacking the electricity and say "Okay, everyone ready in 3... 2... 1..."

The electricity in the house immediately down and the light is out giving his spies to kidnap the clan head's son and ran away discreetly, the butler and maid tried to fix the electricity but it won't turn on for the next 10 minutes and Renji keep hacking to try and extend the time.

When he saw an ice cream truck drive pass his car the heard "We are done, we got him and we're clear" Toya said.

"Good, bring him to the basement, it's time for 'judgement'" Renji said as the car turn on and drive away, taking different route from the ice cream truck glove.

"Time for the dirty work..." Renji whisper to himself as he put on his leather glove.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.6K 21
You were just a normal college student, trying to balance school and life. That was until you met him, and invited him into your house. Your life ch...
157K 9.1K 24
( YANDERE MUZAN KIBUTSUJI X FEM! READER X YANDERE KOKUSHIBO ) ι¬Όγ§ζ‰€ζœ‰ζ¨©: Ν€Μ—βž› ╰─▸ ❝ we are being lenient with you... but it doesn't mean we'll οΏ½...
205K 8.1K 48
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...
335K 6.9K 31
So here it is. I decided to make some OnS x readers! Requests closed.