Infatuation

By SodapopCurtis444

Monroe Winston is forced to move to Oklahoma and live with her brother. Sodapop Curtis love story. CURRENTL... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 40

2.7K 46 47
By SodapopCurtis444

I end up eating another bowl of ice cream and a little bit of soup without throwing up afterwards. I'm taking it slow, though. No sudden movements or eating things I can't handle yet. I'm feeling much better. Almost back to normal. It must have been food poisoning.

Sodapop stays with me for the rest of the afternoon. He told me that it is a really slow day at the DX and Steve has got it covered.

Two-Bit was supposed to be here thirty minutes ago with the puppy but he hasn't shown up. None of the boys have. I don't mind though. It let's me have more time with Sodapop.

The front door opens and I am surprised to see Darry walk in instead of anyone else. He doesn't open the door like a madman does. He is very gentle with it. He has a serious look plastered on his face.

"Soda, you got a letter." He says as he pulls the mail out of his coat pocket.

Sodapop starts jumping up and down in happiness. "Give me!" He yells. It makes me laugh.

He snatches the letter out of Darrys hands and ribs it open. His smile falls as he reads it. Darry sighs and goes into the kitchen.

"What is it, Soda?" I ask.

"Its a letter from Sandy." He tells me carefully.

My heart drops to my stomach. "What does it say?" I ask. He sits on the couch next to me and hands me the letter. I start to read it.

Dear Sodapop,

I hope this letter finds you well. Craig and I are doing well! He is a wonderful baby boy. He looks just like his Dad.

I feel my fist clench against my leg. How insensitive is this bitch?

I know we didn't leave off at the right place, and I would like to fix it. I'm going to be in town a couple weeks before Halloween. Maybe we could meet up and reconnect.

Ricky and I broke up. It took me a long time to get over him and I think it would be beneficial for us to see and talk things out.

Sincerly, Sandy Morris.

I look up at Sodapop. His eyes are full of anger. I open my mouth to speak but he talks before I do.

"I'm not going to meet up with her. I'm not even going to write a letter back to her. She lost her chance to fix things with me a long time ago." He tells me.

"Are you okay, Soda?" I ask.

"I'm okay. You make me okay. I love you, not her. I will always love you. You are the one I need now." He says. I watch his eyes become gentle and kind. A small smile spreads across his face as he pulls me closer to him. He lifts my chin up so that I have to look at him. I can't help but smile.

His lips land against mine and I can't tell him to pull away because I am sick, even though I am ninety-nine percent sure it is food poisoning. I want him to kiss me. I love when he kisses me.

I know that Sodapop is the only boy I can fall in love with. I will never be able to fall in love with someone else again. He makes me feel so loved. I need him now.

We only pull away from the kiss because I need to catch my breath. Our foreheads press against eachother. I keep my eyes closed as I focus on Sodapop hands.

They trail down my face to my hips. He desperately pulls me closer. I pull his hair gently as I open my eyes. His eyes are already open and searching me for something.

"Monroe, you are the only one for me. You are so beautiful, kind, caring, loving, and passionate. You are so stunning." He says as my lips curl into a smile, "I can't get enough of you. I need you to be with me for the rest of my life. You are the one that was made for me. You are the only person I can fall in love with. I am so happy that you are mine. Mine to love and hold and kiss. Mine and only mine. I love you so, so, so much. So much, Roe. I can't even explain it."

Tears spring into my eyes. "Soda, I can't even believe that you picked me. I love you, too, Sodapop. I'm so glad that I met you." I push my lips against his. He presses back harder and places his hand behind my back. He slowly lays me down on the couch. He supports his weight above me with his arms. We don't break the kiss once.

His hand slides up my shirt. "Soda," I hiss.

"Hmm," He moans. He lips trail down to my sweet spot. He kisses it. It causes me to gasp. My back involentarily arches. Every thought but Soda escapes my head. I want him. I want him so badly it hurts.

"You like that, huh?" He asks me. I nod my head and he goes back to my sweet spot.

The door slams against the wall. I gasp as voices fill the house. Soda yanks my shirt down and pulls me into a sitting position.

"Are you guys serious? On the couch?" Two-Bit asks.

"We didn't do anything." Soda says. I shoot him a look. What did it look like we were doing? They definitely know.

"Cut the crap. We say you two through the window. I thought you were sick, Monroe?" Steve says.

"I'm feeling better," I say as I look at the ground. My face is burning.

"Sure looks like it. The color is back in your face," Ponyboy says.

Steve shoves him a little with his elbow. "Thats just cause she is embarrassed,"

"I am not," I say.

"Princess, we can always tell when you are embarrassed." Two-Bit says.

My mouth drops open. I turn to look at Soda. He has that stupid smirk on his face. He shrugs. I nudge him with my elbow. He just laughs.

"Anyway, you two better quit it. Dally is gonna be here soon with Johnny." Steve says.

"Thanks for the heads up, Steve." Sodapop mumbles.

"Don't get wise with me, Soda. Remember, I'm the one who covered for you at work so you could come home and make out with your girlfriend," Steve says with a playful grin.

"Oh cut it out, Steve." Sodapop says with a laugh.

"Can I talk to you, Soda?" Steve is suddenly serious. I watch Sodapop's face as a confused look comes over him.

"Yeah. Sure." He shrugs. He gives my hand a squeeze and then follows Steve down the hallway.

I stay seated on the couch. I don't want to look at anyone. My face is still burning. Two-Bit sits next to me. I can feel him staring at me.

"How much do you like kissing Soda?" He asks. I finally look up at him. "There she is!"

"Don't you have a dog you need to be taking care of?" I ask.

"Nope. Johnny has him." He says with a bright smile.

"What type of dog is he?" I ask.

"No, no, no. You didn't answer my question." He says. I look over at Ponyboy for help. He just shrugs.

"I don't think I need to answer that." I snap.

"Jeez someones in a bad mood," Two-Bit jokes. I roll my eyes at him.

"Cut it out, Two-Bit." Darry says from the kitchen. I turn back to Two-Bit and stick my tounge out at him. He sticks his out in retaliation.

"Dal and Johnny are here," Ponyboy says as he opens the door.

Johnny walks in first. In his arms is a puppy. He is brown and very fluffy. He reminds me of a small bear. Johnny puts him down on the ground. Two-Bit calls him over.

The puppy runs over but completely skips Two-Bit and comes straight to me. I smile and pick him up.

"Aren't you a cute little thing!" I lay him in my arms like he is a baby. I rub his belly. "What type of dog is he?" I ask.

"A Newfoundland. He's gonna be real big," Two-Bit answers.

Pluto rolls over and jumps off of the couch. He runs in circles, chasing his tail.

"Two-Bit, where are you gonna keep that dog?" Darry asks.

"In my room. He's gonna sleep on my bed," Two-Bit says with a grin.

"Is your room clean?" Steve asks as he walks down the hallway. Sodapop follows him. His eyes land on me and a grin spreads across his face.

"It is clean."

"For once." Dally mutters.

"Should we all go see how clean your room is, Dallas?" Two-Bit asks.

"No." Dally says sternly.

"Aw, c'mon. It'll be a field trip! Even princess can come." Two-Bit says.

"Princess?" Soda asks me as he sits next to me on the couch. 

I shrug. "He came up with it today." I tell him. He shakes his head.

"Monroe will never go there," Dally spits.

"She wouldn't be going by herself-" Two-Bit starts.

Dally interupts him. "It doesn't matter. All it takes is one man to pick her up while we aren't paying attention. One man."

"Dallas-" Two-Bit starts to say again. Soda pulls me closer to him. I'm practically sitting on his lap. 

"No. End of story, Two-Bit." Dally finalizes. I don't mind not being allowed at Dally's house. The red heads face flashes in my mind and the sound of his voice pierces my ears. That is something I will never forget. I will never forget how scared I was in that moment. I will never forget the cold feeling of concrete on my back. The feeling of his hands sliding up my body. Never. I was lucky last time. Who knows if I'll be lucky enough for a second escape? Chills run down my spine.

I lean my head against Soda's chest. He rubs my back with one of his hands. Two-Bit has dropped the subject and is now talking about Brenda's reaction to Pluto.

"How are you doing?" Sodapop whispers.

"I'm doing a lot better. I feel normal, which leads me to believe my sickness was food poisoning.  I must have gotten rid of all the bad things in my body," I admit.

"I'm so glad, darling. Do you want to go to our room?" He smirks and raises an eyebrow. I nod my head.

Steve asks where we are going once we stand up.

"To our room." Soda tells him.

Steve raises and lowers his eyebrows. I roll my eyes.

"You two better not be doing anything," Dally tells us.

"I just want to sleep," I tell him. I don't really want to sleep, I want Sodapop all to myself. Is that selfish? It must be and I don't care.

Dally raises his eyebrows in a question. I glare at him. He finally gives in a rolls his eyes. I continue to walk down the hallway.

When I enter our room I hear the door shut. There is a click as Soda locks the door. I can't help but smile. This a bad idea. I know it. We could get caught.

Sodapop looks me up and down. His eyes linger on my hips. He finally looks up at me. I smirk at him. "You know, my period ended last night."

Suddenly my back is against the door. Sodapop is kissing me and I kiss him back. My hands reach under his shirt. I run my hands along his muscles.

His hands carefully run down my shoulders to my hips. He squeezes them a little, causing me to gasp. He slips his tounge into my mouth.

I pull his shirt up over his head, causing us to break the kiss for a second. I throw his shirt on the ground and reach into his hair.

Sodapop's hand reaches into my shirt and yanks it off of me. He throws it onto the floor with his discarded shirt.

He stares at me for a minute. He smiles at me and then goes to my neck. I arch my back as he sucks on my sweet spot. He doesn't even have to find it anymore. He knows exactly where it is. His hands leave my hips and grab my bra strap. There is a noise of fabric ripping as he tears it off of me.

"Soda!" I whisper yell as he pulls my bra down. His lips attack my jawline. I lean back against the door.

His hand trails up my waist and grabs my breast. I let out moan. He is definitely more experienced than I am.

He picks me up. I wrap my legs around him and he carries me to our bed. He gently lays me down and climbs on top of me.

Suddenly, he looks uncertain. "Have you done this before?" He asks me.

"No," I say sheepishly. Heat pulls in my body.

"You don't have to do this." He says sweetly.

"I want to," I tell him.

"Tell me if you want to stop, okay?"

"Okay." I reply. I don't plan on stopping.

I run my hands down his back and back up to his hair. He is driving me crazy. I need him. I have never felt like this in my life. Not with anyone.

I reach into his hair as his lips get dangerously low. Butterflies spread through my body.

"Soda," I moan.

He looks up at me when he gets to my breast. "God you are so beautiful." He tells me. He smirks at me as he kisses the top of my breast. My back arches. My breathing is getting heavier.

He pulls himself back up to my lips. He pecks my forehead, nose, cheek and finally my lips. "I love you," he says between kisses. Its hard for me to form words. I can't think straight.

He sits up and looks at me. His eyes trail down my body. They glance at my skirt.

"Do it," I say breathlessly.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes!" I gasp. I need him so badly.

His hands go to the button of my skirt. He struggles to unbutton it because his hands are shaking. He get it and pulls them off of my legs. I am left in my underwear. His eyes once again trail my body.

I sit up and reach for the button on his pants. I unbutton them on the first try and then unzip them. He stands up and pulls them off. He is left in his underwear. He climbs back onto the bed and pushes me down.

His hand goes to the hem of my underwear. He pulls them down causing me to gasp. No one has ever touched me there and it feels good.

"Roe, are you sure you want to do this?" He asks.

"Yes," I tell him. He leans down and smiles into the kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 4.9K 40
COMPLETED
62.7K 874 37
Dallas Winston walked into Oklahoma causing more trouble there than there ever was before. Little did everyone know, there was two more Winston's...