𝐈𝐍 π˜πŽπ”π‘ π€π‘πŒπ’

By Sheluvgaga

The countess, a fashionable stunningly beautiful woman who is described by everyone as cruel with no soul and... More

✨1
✨2
✨3
✨4
✨5
✨6
✨7
✨8
✨9
✨10
✨11
✨12
✨13
✨14
✨15
✨16
✨17
✨18
✨19
✨20
✨21
✨22
πŸŽ„23
πŸŽ„24
πŸŽ„25
πŸŽ„26
πŸŽ„27
πŸŽ„29
πŸŽ„30
πŸŽ„31
✨32
✨33
✨34
✨35
✨36
✨37
✨38

πŸŽ„28

883 35 33
By Sheluvgaga

Hiii, I know it's been a long time but here I am with a new chapteeeer. I don't even know how many of you are still interested in this story considering the fact that the updates come slow but I'm thankful to everyone who is bearing with me and my slow writing. Love you all, don't forget to vote and comment, your feedback means the world to me.💕

Elizabeth's pov

After dinner that night, we returned to our room. Estelle took a quick shower, followed by mine; I knew she was suspicious of something, but I wanted to get all those thoughts out of her head.

I emerged from the bathroom wearing only my towel, while she gazed out the window, watching the way it snowed in a white silk pajama tank top and matching pair of shorts, looking delicious. She hadn't seen me yet, so I dropped my towel as soon as I exited the bathroom and hugged her from behind, kissing her shoulder and neck.

She moaned and leaned her head back onto my shoulder as one of my hands went under her cropped top and cupped her boob and squeezed it.

My other hand was dangerously close to her shorts' waistband. I could see our reflection on the large glass window because the light in the room was dim. My pussy was getting wetter and wetter with each moan that came out of her mouth, so I bit her neck.

She was driving me insane, and I wanted to fuck her right then and there, but I needed to tease her a little more.

"How wet are you?" Knowing how much of an impact my voice had on her, I whispered in her ear.

"Very wet, as you can see." I chuckled as I bit her neck and slipped my hand into her shorts, where I discovered she wasn't wearing any panties.

"My nasty girl." I took my hand out still not touching her and turned her around.

She looked into my eyes then down at my body and her eyes grew wide. I put my hands around her waist and kissed her lips passionately making her moan when I grabbed her ass and slapped it. These shorts were so short that her ass was peaking out of them.

Her hands were running down my back as I kissed her which made me even wetter. My pussy was dripping waiting for her touch but I firstly wanted to have my fingers buried deep inside her tight cunt or to eat her out like my life depended on it.

I turned us around and walked to the bed without breaking the kiss. I took off her tank top and tossed it somewhere around the room and pushed her on the bed. We broke our kiss and she quickly lay her head on the pillow waiting for me.

I opened her legs and sat between them. My lips were back on her neck, down to her boobs. I looked at them, her nipples erect, expecting me to take them in my mouth. I massaged them with my hands before sucking on one of them, causing her to arch her back.

I did the same to the other one, biting and flicking her nipple in my mouth. I continued my descent down her body until I came to her shorts. I slowly removed them, revealing her pussy to my lustful eyes.

She tugged at my hair as I kissed the insides of her thighs and bit them hard, leaving a hickey behind. I licked my lips before devouring her dripping cunt with my tongue. It was always a pleasure to eat her out because she felt so soft and silky against my tongue.

When I took her clit between my lips, she put both of her legs on my shoulders and tightened her grip on the roots of my hair.

"Baby, the others are going to hear." I chuckled against her pussy and sucked on her lips before giving it another long lick.

My tongue slipped into her tight pussy, her walls clenching around it. I moved it in and out of her, curled it inside, and rubbed her clit with my finger until I felt her legs start to shake.

She came on my tongue and grabbed the bedsheets, trying not to scream. I wasn't going to stop here, so I hoped she wouldn't wake up the entire house with her screams.

I licked her cum before approaching her face and kissing her passionately, allowing her to taste herself on my tongue.

"Are you in for another round? I'll let you catch your breath first." I didn't know how much I could last without being touched.

"Of course"

"Well.." I guided her hand between our bodies and to my pussy smirking.

She started rubbing my clit with her finger pinching it slightly making me moan. I bit her neck so I wouldn't be too loud finally being touched. I squeezed her boobs in my hands and massaged them, enjoying what her hand was doing to my pussy.

She tried to turn us around but I stopped her and she arched an eyebrow looking at me confused. I lifted her leg so that my core could rest on top of hers and began grinding against her pussy, arching my back. I lowered myself on top of her and kissed her again, this time circling our clits. It was such an incredible feeling that it made me cum almost immediately.

She scratched my back with her nails, which turned me on even more if that's even possible. The pleasure was coursing through my body, causing me to quicken my pace and move faster.

We were both panting, our skins shining from the sweat that was hovering over them. I kissed her again muffling our moans and we both came at the same time crying out in pleasure.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on her shoulder, attempting to relax from the intensity of the orgasm. I started smiling because I was feeling so good at the time, and Estelle pressed a kiss on my hair while stroking my back.

"I'm fucking in love with you." My body slid next to hers as she wrapped her arms around me, holding me close.

"I'm in love with you too," she said as she wrapped the duvet around our bodies.

This is ideal. Arms wrapped around each other's bodies, naked skins touching, the smell of sex in the air, bedsheets falling off the bed. This was my safe haven, and I wouldn't give it up for anything.

. . . . . . .

Estelle's pov

The following day was the day before Christmas Eve, which meant it was my mother's birthday. She hosted a large gathering at the mansion. It was so extravagant and luxurious that Elizabeth said it reminded her of one of the parties from Dynasty.

We were sipping champagne and looking fabulous in our black and white dresses as we watched the party guests have a good time. There was a small scene where I was supposed to get on, at some point, and dedicate a song to my mom but now a band was performing.

I was disappointed that my grandparents hadn't arrived yet, and I was even concerned that they wouldn't arrive until Christmas, but I decided to ignore these concerns tonight.

"I love this candy bar so much." I say biting on a cake pop holding another two in my hand.

"More than you love me?" I was hugging her from behind resting my chin on her shoulder laughing.

"Oh my god taste this." I let her take a bite.

"It's good."

"Fuck, these macarons..I'm in heaven." I took a bite from a strawberry macaron moaning.

"Baby there are many people in here, don't eat the whole candy bar." She laughed.

"I don't care about them, I love these." She pressed a kiss on my cheek laughing.

We had so much fun that night, and I could finally see my mom happy since I arrived.

My father was mad at me, as he always was, and ignored me, as he always did, so it was nothing new, but I honestly didn't care any longer. He yelled at both me and Elizabeth this morning because we had sex the night before and he heard us, but all I did was laugh. It was funny how he could make such a drama from small things.

. . . . . . .

Next day:

My mother and I have always had a good relationship and rarely argued. She knew all of my secrets, and I knew all of hers, but nothing could have prepared me for what was about to happen today.

The day began normally enough, with me waking up tangled in my sheets. Elizabeth was sleeping peacefully beside me, one hand under her pillow and the other resting on my stomach.

She looked so beautiful that I wanted to immortalize this moment but not with a picture. I wanted to draw her. I remember keeping a sketchbook in the drawer of my bedside table because I would sometimes wake up full of inspiration and every time it happened I felt like I had to do something with it.

I raised my pillow and opened my sketchbook, starting to draw her features with a pen. Her hair was a tangle, sprawled across her pillow, and the blanket was falling from her chest, almost exposing her full boobs.

I signed the drawing and placed it on the bedside table. I lowered my pillow once more, my lips brushing against her arm, and I began to press kisses all over her silky smooth skin until I felt her move.

"Good morning," she said as she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Good morning, ma chérie," I said, smiling as I bit my lower lip.

"I love it when you speak French," she said, snuggling closer to me.

"And I love you," I chuckled.

"Since when do you wake up at 9?" She raised one of her bleached eyebrows looking at me.

"I honestly don't know how I succeeded to do that. Look what I did while you were sleeping." I took the sketchbook and showed her the drawing.

"Oh my god, you drew me?! It's so beautiful wow..I love you baby"

So that's how my morning started. I expected this day to be amazing, but it turned out to be one of the worst days of my life and the worst Christmas Eve ever.

The first thing that took my smile away was when my mother told me that Grandma and Grandpa were stuck in New York. The thing I feared the most happened, and I suddenly didn't want to hear anything about Christmas. The only thing that made me happy was that this was going to be Elizabeth and my first Christmas together, but I was still disappointed that I wouldn't be able to spend it with my grandparents as well.

She tried everything she could to make me feel better all day, but nothing worked. She left the room at some point that day to bring me something sweet from the kitchen; I waited for her for nearly 30 minutes, but she never returned.

While I was walking to the kitchen, I passed by my father's office, where he was arguing with my mother yet again on fucking Christmas Eve. I was so angry at the time that I just opened the office door to yell at him to stop, but when I did, it wasn't just mom and him inside.

Elizabeth was also present, and I was perplexed because I had no idea what she was doing in there.

"Estelle," everyone said as soon as I walked in.

"What exactly is going on here? Babe? What are you doing here?" I looked at them, then at Elizabeth, who was sitting in one of the leather chairs in front of the desk, her legs crossed and staring at me. "You arrived just in time." She rose from her chair and moved closer to me.

"No, Elizabeth," she says. Mom gave her a look.

"This day is already ruined; we'll leave the day after Christmas anyway; you had time to tell her until now; you do it now or I will." She encircled my waist with her arm.

"Tell me what?" I looked at mom.

"This is my choice not yours, it's not my fault you eavesdropped while I was talking to my husband."

"I know it is, but I also promised her that I was never gonna hide anything from her, she deserves to know, your husband has the same opinion as mine. So, you tell her, or do I?"

"Tell me what?!" I screamed.

"Calm down sweetie." She pressed a kiss on my shoulder.

"You're going to destroy her Christmas.." Mom looked at Elizabeth.

"I'm not gonna have a peaceful Christmas if you don't tell me now."

"WHY IS EVERYONE PUTTING SO MUCH PRESSURE ON ME?! IT'S MY PERSONAL CHOICE IF I WANT YOU TO KNOW OR NOT. NOT ELIZABETH'S, NOT WILLIAM'S, NOT YOURS, MINE." She screamed and walked past me leaving the room.

"Josephine" Dad walked past me going after her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 2.3K 40
Ethan and Elizabeth have been best friends for the longest time. It all begins in their freshman year, when a young boy stands up for a girl that get...
5.5M 144K 33
"I want to have you scream my name to the heavens as I thrust into you." he elaborates, causing me to shut my legs. "I-" I stop, not knowing how to r...
2.7K 208 43
(Book 3 of Series / Continuation of The Perfect Assassin / Can be read as a stand-alone) *mature content* It all started as a game. Elizabeth Rausch...