Jealous Jennie ORIGINAL

By JENLISAblinks100

One shots of Jennie being jealous/Possessive over Lisa Don't copy without using permission directly from me... More

Backup dancers 😒
High school
Hate the new restaurant
Don't go
3s a crowd
Yes boss
Break ups
Instagram models
Instagram
She is mine
Clingy
Surprise visit
I love you
Insecure
Texts
The bosses daughter
The bosses daughter 2
Thailand
Rumour
chesty problem
Cute nini
Favourite teacher
You belong to me
Ring
Video games
Space
Space 2
He said she said
Just friends
Clone
Jealous lisa
Instagram 2
Break ups 2
Break ups 3
Attention
Hickey
Fan gift
Text from my ex
Why I left
I hate ships
High school 2
Arcade hangout
Arcade hangout 2
Booty call
Hot wife
Arcade hangout 3
He's Gone
I'm not the one
Texts 2
My love
JennieRubyJaneOffical
Jennie and her Calvins
Why i unpublished my books.
Partner
Marriage
Baby shopping
Role play
Toxic ( jealous lisa )
Come home
Jennie on a date
Don't be late
Work doesn't matter Nini does.
Jennie and her Calvins 2
I want it and I'm going to get it.
I want it and im going to get it 2
Texts/Facetime
Obsessed
My Bully
Thats my sister.
My Bully 2
Eyes of love
Not my girlfriend
Mandu
Sit your butt down
Smoker
My Ex and your Ex
Stealer
Cold but Cute
Birthday girl
Worker
Worker 2
Worker 3
Worker 4
Worker 5
Happy pills
Mandu attack
Jennie and her Calvins 3
I want plastic surgery prank.
The way
Girlfriend tag
Older girls
New story
New story
Just a quick message😁
You were with who?
Cheaters
The break up
Coming Soon
Unoffical

Anymore

8.4K 296 166
By JENLISAblinks100

Lisa pov

My girlfriend of 1 year Jennie are going to a gathering. Jennie and I have known each other for 3 years but we started to date a year ago. I wasn't into dating anyone at the time but I really fell for Jennie I didn't make a move on Jennie straight away we became friends and we were close friends for 2 years before I realised I had actually fallen for her and not just liked her as a friend.

We had to say yes to the gathering and Rosé said to dress casually. This party is for our friend Rosé cousin who's has a song coming out. I'm guessing she's popular but I've never met Rosé cousin, I've known Rosé and her girlfriend Jisoo for 3 years and I'm just finally meeting her cousin.

I've met everyone family but Rosé cousin. Rosé says she's a big star in Canada and Korea. She wouldn't tell me her name because she said she wants to surprise all of us because her cousin is like famous or something.

Rosé said her cousin is coming back to Korea and she wants a small gathering for her because her cousin wants to perform her new song for Rosé and her friends.

I've got dressed.

( A/N: her outfit without the face mask )

Jennie comes in to the room. She looks so hot.

Lisa: you look beautiful Jen.

Jennie blushes as she pecks my lips

Jennie: thank you, you look really good too.

I smile

Lisa; do we have to go? I rather stay in and be alone with you.

Jennie smiles and holds my hand.

Jennie: sweet face this is important to Rosé. Her family is our family to.

I sigh

Lisa: I know, I love Rosé but why do we have to go?

I pout, Jennie rolls her eyes.

Jennie: this is important to her sweet face and as good friends we're going.

I pout

Lisa: ok baby. Let's go before we get late.

I peck her lips and I intertwine our fingers together and we head to Rosé place.

At Rosé place....

Jennie: hey hubby... hey Chu.

Jennie greets our friends with a hug.

There's a couple of other people here too. About 16 other people.

Lisa: who are all these people Rosé?

Rosé chuckles

Rosé: just friends... you know Irene, Seulgi, Joy, Yeri and Wendy.

I nod

Jennie: baby...  Bambam is here too.

Jennie points over to Bambam who is here talking to Seulgi.

Lisa: why is my best friend here?

He never said he's going to be here.

Jisoo: Rosé invited him so you don't feel lonely.

I give Rosé a high five.

Lisa: so who's your cousin?

Rosé chuckles

Rosé: she's in the bathroom she'll come down soon.

I nod,

Bambam: Lisayah!

Bambam runs to me.

Lisa: what's up man?

Bambam bows at Jennie.

Bambam: miss Kim.

Jennie chuckles

Jennie: bamie just call me Jennie or I'll beat you up.

Bambam chuckles.

Rosé: guys this is my cousin Somi.

My eyes widen. So did Bambams.

Somi looks shocked while she saw me.

Somi: Lisa? Bambam?

I gulp.

Jennie: Sweet face, do you guys know each other?

Somi looked hurt when Jennie called me Sweet face.

Lisa: Somi and I used to be friends but we fell out of contact when she went overseas.

Rosé was shocked

Rosé: wow what a small world.

You have no idea.

Somi: can we talk Lisa?

I look over at Jennie and she raises her eyebrow. I can tell she didn't like the idea.

Lisa: sure... honey is that ok?

Jennie nods at me

Jennie: it's fine hon, you can go, don't take to long.

I look at Bambam and gesture him towards Jennie. Hopefully he will distract Jennie for me.

Me and Somi go to a different room and she closes the door.

When she turns around tears we're rolling down her face and I sigh.

Somi: Lisa, what are you doing here? 

I sigh

Lisa: I didn't know you were Rosé cousin otherwise I wouldn't have come.

Somi scoffs

Somi: so you don't want to see me? You're girlfriend is pretty? Guess you really moved on so easily from me?

I sigh

Lisa: Somi I'm sorry I hurt you and I did love you then, I'm sorry I broke your heart and made you fall out of love with me. I acted cold and distant, I'm sorry.

Somi wipes her tears.

Somi: I forgave you... but the reason why I broke up with you wasn't because I fell out of love with you it was because I knew you didn't look at me much more than a friend to you, every time we made love or kissed it's like you regretted it.

I shake my head.

Lisa: I didn't regret any of that, I was just immature then, if I could go back, I wouldn't have lied to you. I loved you Somi but I wasn't in love with you, you're right I did see you as just my friend. I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth back then.

Somi gulps

Somi: is that Jennie Kim? The girl from the other school you had a crush on the time we were dating?

I sigh

Lisa: I didn't have a crush on her while we're dating Somi but yes that's Jennie, I never cheated on you with her just to let you know that, it's not like I dated people straight away when we broke up.

Somi sigh

Somi: you're in love with her aren't you?

I nod, Somi began to cry again.

Lisa: when you left for Canada, it stung because it was like I lost a close friend Somi, you texted Bambam but you didn't text or call me and it hurt.

Somi shakes her head

Somi: I only called and texted him because I ask him if you were doing ok and if you have moved on but he never told me about Jennie.

I nod

Lisa: Jennie and I started dating a year ago... I found out you texted him and I told him not to tell you because I didn't want to hurt you again Somi.

Somi nods

Somi: did I ever cross your mind?

I sigh

Lisa: of course you did Somi? Everyday for a year after you left... I missed having my friend around, I missed you Somi, then I met Jennie and I fell in love.

Somi looks down

Somi: that's what hurts the most, when you call me "friend". It hurts me the most knowing all I ever was to you was just a friend. I can't bare seeing you all loved up with your new girl but hey who am I right?

I shake my head

Lisa: can't we just be friends Somi?

Somi shakes her head

Somi: can we ever be just friends Lisa? After everything, I just don't know if I can?

I look down

Somi: maybe after time but I can't watch happily while you make out with Jennie Kim, the love of your life, it hurts, loosing someone you love to a girl who is perfect.

Jennie pov

Jennie: tell me the truth?

Bambam looks nervous as I question him,

Bambam: we used to hang out with Somi in high school.

Rosé, Jisoo and I went to a different high school from Bambam and Lisa.

Rosé: how come I haven't met you guys before if you hung out with my cousin?

Bambam shrugs his shoulders

Bambam: I mean Seulgi went to our school when Irene went to your school, it's weird how we all didn't meet right?

I roll my eyes

Jennie: so nothing more went on with her and Somi, they looked shocked to see each other?

Bambam shakes his head

Bambam: just friends.

I glare at him.

Jennie: if I find out otherwise Bambam, I will be mad with you and anyone else who knows something more.

Bambam gulps.

Seulgi: Bambam a word?

Seulgi pulls BamBam and Irene came to us.

Irene: she's been acting weird since she saw Somi.

Me, Rosé and Jisoo look at each other. Interesting.

Lisa and Somi come back, seriousness was written on their faces.

Somi: I'm going to sing now Unnie.

Rosé nods

Rosé: everyone take a seat somewhere, my cousin is going to sing her song.

Me and Lisa sit with Bambam, Seulgi and Irene at the front while the others stand.

Jennie: are you ok baby?

Lisa smiles at me and kisses me.

Lisa: yes Jen.

I smile and Somi starts to speak.

Somi: this is a song that I wrote for my ex who I loved but didn't love me back the same way.

I feel Lisa shuffle. Bambam and Seulgi stare at my girlfriend.

Jennie: why are you guys looking at Lisa like that?

They were about to respond but music started to play.

Somi: You got me second guessing everything
You mess me up, you mess me up
Smoking away all the pain
I'm rolling up, I'm rolling up
I'm taking shots to drown these memories
I'm drowning now, I'm drowning now
I shoulda never gave you the key
To my soul, yeah

Somi sang while closing her eyes. She was deeply into the song. It sounded good.

Somi: I wanna be your lover (lover)
Don't wanna be your friend (friend)
Wish we could be forever
But I know this ain't it

She began to tear up a little, her ex must have really hurt her. Wonder if Lisa, Bambam and Seulgi knew who Somi's ex is since they all went to the same school.

Somi: For now I'll be stuck in this beautiful nightmare
'Til you come back, I'll be standing right here
Do I ever cross your mind
You used to be something like a beautiful daisy
But now you're like a rose with your thorns how you hurt me
Do I ever cross your mind
Anymore

Somi opened her eyes and stared at Lisa while singing.

Somi: Used to be lovers now we enemies
You mess me up, you mess me up
There really ain't much left that I could say
I'm rolling up, I'm rolling up
I need some medicine to numb the pain
I'm drowning now, I'm drowning now
I shoulda never gave you the key
To my soul, yeah

I was beginning to get a little uncomfortable because her eyes were still staring at Lisa while tearing up. What the hell?

Somi: I wanna be your lover
Don't wanna be your friend
Wish we could be forever
But I know this ain't it

Don't tell me...

Somi: For now I'll be stuck in this beautiful nightmare
'Til you come back, I'll be standing right here
Do I ever cross your mind
You used to be something like a beautiful daisy
But now you're like a rose with your thorns how you hurt me
Do I ever cross your mind
Anymore

Somi was still staring at Lisa and I think everyone else realised that too.

Somi: Do you ever, do you ever
Dream about us together
Do you ever want forever
But this ain't it

Is Somi singing this song to Lisa? She hasn't stopped looking straight at her.

Somi: For now I'll be stuck in this beautiful nightmare
'Til you come back I'll be standing right here
Do I ever cross your mind
You used to be something like a beautiful daisy
But now your like a rose with your thorns how you hurt me
Do I ever cross your mind
Anymore

Everyone got up and clapped and Lisa got up and clapped too. Somi and Lisa were still looking at each other. Somi wipes her tears away.

Somi: thank you... that was my new single Anymore.

Somi bows to everyone but now her and Lisa were avoiding eye contact.

I couldn't believe it. Lisa is the ex Somi  is talking about. It makes sense why Lisa, Bambam and Seulgi are acting weird.

Lisa: baby can we go home?

I didn't know what to do, I felt like crying. I stayed strong I didn't want to bring drama out in front of everyone.

Jennie: why?

I questioned

Lisa: Jen can we go, I want to go home now?

I nod

Jennie: let's go.

Me and Lisa say our goodbyes. Lisa was talking to Bambam and Seulgi. While I was saying goodbye to everyone else.

Somi: nice to finally meet you Jennie.

She gave me a small smile and hugged me, when we pulled away I can tell it hurt her by doing it. Is she hurt by me or is she jealous. I couldn't tell.

Lisa: let's go Jen... nice song Somi.

Somi opens her arms for Lisa to hug her and Lisa did. Somi closed her eyes tightly like she was holding back tears.

Somi: goodbye Lisa.

Lisa pulls away.

Lisa: see you around Somi.

Lisa takes my hand as she waves to everyone.

At Jennie and Lisa's place.

The whole car ride was quite. I didn't know how to feel. A pretty, tall and blonde girl was singing to my girlfriend who is actually her ex. Why is her ex related to Rosé, we'll probably see her again.

We got inside and we got changed ready for bed. It was really quite. I wore one of Lisa's oversized shirts with some of my Calvin Klein underwear. Lisa wore a bright yellow oversized shirt and some yellow sweats.

Jennie: so who's Somi actually to you Lisa?

I just had to say something.

Jennie: and tell me the truth please.

Lisa looks at me as she gets into our bed.

Lisa: is it important?

I turn to her. I was sitting up on the bed while she was leaning on the head of the bed.

Jennie: yes Lisa it's important because that girl sung a whole song to you, she was staring at you practically the whole song, you can't tell me you guys were just friends.

Lisa sighs

Lisa: fine I'll tell you the truth, just don't get mad at me.

I sigh

Jennie: I'm not going to get mad Lisa, I just want to know the truth and not get lied to.

Lisa nods

Lisa: me and Somi were dating in high school, for quite awhile we broke up and she went to Canada.

I need to know more than that.

Jennie: so Somi is your ex... why did you guys break up?

Lisa sighs

Lisa: because I didn't love her as a lover, I just loved her as a friend so she called it quits because I was lying to her about my feeling, I didn't want to hurt her... I wasn't in love with her, I guess I always looked at her as a friend. I hurt her and I feel bad for it.

I nod, I straddle her. Lisa lays her hands on my thighs.

Jennie: I would be hurt if you did that too me... you love me right?

Lisa smiles

Lisa: jen I'm in love with you.

I peck her lips

Jennie: I'm in love with you too.

I show her a gummy smile before I went to a pout

Jennie: I know you feel bad and I admit I was a little jealous because Somi is really pretty but you can't help falling in love with someone, hopefully you guys can remain friends but it probably won't happen if Somi still loves you more than that then I'll have a problem with it.

Lisa chuckles

Lisa: thank you for listening

I play with her hands

Jennie: you can talk to me about everything, you know everything about the people I've dated, I'm a little upset you hid this from me.

Lisa rubs the back of my hands with her thumbs.

Lisa: I'm sorry hon and I'm sorry about Bam and Seulgi.

I chuckle

Jennie: don't worry about your friends, I'll talk to them.

I smirk

Lisa: I don't know if I should be worried for them.

I chuckle

Jennie: oh you should.

Lisa shakes her head. Then she starts to tickle me making me fall on my side onto the bed.

Jennie: L..Lisayah... s...stoppp

I couldn't help but laugh.

Lisa: cuteeeee

We continue to mess around.

////////////////

Thoughts 💭💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 37 10
They said that jealousy is a natural emotion. But that doesn't mean that Jennie or Lisa knows how to deal with it like normal people. A Jenlisa Adap...
925K 32.5K 52
(Revision on progress) Unexpected events, a forgotten past, and falling in love between two different sides. The opposite attraction and different li...
16.3K 392 28
Jenlisa one shot and convo with Chaesoo in between. PS: Every story is separate from one another unless stated otherwise.
28.6K 615 14
a compilation of jenlisa one-shots.