๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ -Eli "Hawk"

By bellesdreambooks

"๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ... More

แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s
๐‘† ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘  ๐‘œ ๐‘› ๐‘‚ ๐‘› ๐‘’
โœ”๏ธŽ1-Freya Roseโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ2-New Friendsโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ3-Crushโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ4- Halloweenโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ5-Birthdayโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ6- Enzoโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ7-It's Cobra Kaiโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ8-Robbyโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ9-What The Holy Hell Is Thatโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ10- Love youโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ11-Moviesโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ12-Partyโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ13-Cheaterโœ”๏ธŽ
โœ”๏ธŽ14-Champโœ”๏ธŽ
๐š‚ ๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐šœ ๐š˜ ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜
โ˜พ15-Aftermathโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ16-Grampsโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ17-Snake Doโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ18-Auditionsโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ19-Beachโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ20-Psycoโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ21- Greatest Starโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ22-Back Togetherโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ23-Demetriโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ24-New Studentโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ25-Reviewโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ26-Mall Fightโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ27- Jayโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ28-Miyagi-Doโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ29-Electricityโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ30-DATEโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ31-Sixteen Candlesโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ32-City Of Starsโ˜ฝ
โ˜พ33-Miguelโ˜ฝ
๐š‚ ๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐šœ ๐š˜ ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ34-Two Weeksโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ35-Back In Schoolโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ36-Detentionโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ37-Footballโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ38-Dreamsโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ39-Golden Duoโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ40-Sweet Karmaโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ41-Madโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ42- Secretโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ43-Sad Truthโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ44-Trust Issuesโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ45- Birthdayโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ46-Secrets Outโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ47-Emotional Supportโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ48-Death Eatersโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ49-tensionโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ50-Confusedโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ51-Homecomingโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ51-Off The Tableโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ52-Right Thereโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ53- I Hate Youโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ54-Robby? Robby Keene?โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ55-December 19โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ56-Lets Beginโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐–ฆน๐š‚ ๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐šœ ๐š˜ ๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐–ฆน
๐–ฆน57- Let's Begin pt. 2 ๐–ฆน (re-written )
๐–ฆน58- ๐†๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐–ฆน
๐–ฆน59- Karate War๐–ฆน
๐–ฆน60-๐„๐ฏ๐š๐ง & ษดษชแด€ส€แด€๐–ฆน
๐–ฆน61- ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐–ฆน
๐–ฆน63- The Perfect J.D๐–ฆน
๐–ฆน64-The Truth๐–ฆน
โฃ๏ธŽextra chapterโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽExtra Chapterโฃ๏ธŽ
โฆ
Important!
WHAT JUST HAPPENED
โ€ขExtra Chapterโ€ข (short)
DECEMBER 31
๐‘ฌ๐’™๐’•๐’“๐’‚ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“
Wattys!

๐–ฆน62- Valentine's Day๐–ฆน

278 5 0
By bellesdreambooks

Her dress^^ (if you dont like it you can choose another one! Doesnt matter 😌)

(Warning lol some kind of intense make-out? I guess :) )

"Can we just agree that you look so hot right now?"

Freya laughed "thank you Jules but shouldn't you be drooling at ally? Anyway where the hell is Miguel?"

Jules shrugged "I don know anyway why didn't you pick him up?"

"Well because it would look too obvious! I'm so excited for his birthday! I have the whole day planned"

"Wait isn't his birthday today?"

Freya shook her head "no it's tomorrow. I thought about doing the party tomorrow but we're doing another thing- don't look at me like that"

Jules smirked but before she could say something Freya's phone ding.

Diaz🤠✌️: we are almost there! He doesn't have a clue! Lol

Freya sighed "oh god they're almost here. I'm so nervous!"

"why?"

"what if he doesn't like it?"

Jules rolled her eyes and laughed "don't worry Frey he will like it. I know it anyway I'm going to shut everyone up and let's turn off the lights!"

meanwhile, with Miguel and Eli almost arriving "dude you are acting hella weird"

"look it's just a boy's night alright? freya's gonna steal you all day tomorrow so we will just celebrate tonight"

Eli smiled and nodded "yeah that makes sense...she told me about a surprise, Freya looked excited so its something good"

Miguel smirked, "yeah she really loves you, you know?"

Eli blushed and was happy it was nighttime because Miguel wouldn't see it. he nodded "Yeah, I love her too...more even"

Miguel laughed "yeah I can see that..."

"anyway where are we going I don't think we know someone who lives here? do we know someone rich?" Eli asked noticing the mansions.

Miguel snorted and nodded "yeah we know someone rich, Enzo"

"HE'S RICH?"

"his mom is. She's an actor now shut up and come on" he stopped the car and got out.

Eli didn't say anything just got out and followed Miguel "hmm dude I think no one's home"

"they are trust me"

"no lights are on dude," he said and Miguel ignored him.

they got to the door and Miguel opened the door and elis eyes widened "dude i-"

"SURPRISE!!!!"

Every light turned on revealing lots of his friends and people from school. the one he notice first was Freya.

he looked up and down at her his eyes widened even more and he was blushing.

"oh my god thank you, guys!" He said masking his emotions with a smile.

everyone went back to what they were doing.

he walked towards her a hugged her "hey babe you look so hot right now"

Freya giggled and blushed "thank you. Happy birthday sweetheart"

-

"We should go to that party"

Robby shook his head no "no I don't fuck with Freya. She's the host of her boyfriend's surprise party if we randomly show up and ruin it she's gonna hunt us down one by one and slit our throat. So no thank you"

"Come on Robby we should go," Niara said.

Evan nodded "yeah Keene. Come on. We don't have to stay let's just deliver a message"

Niara nodded "yeah come on a valentines party is just waiting for a disaster"

Tory turned to look at niara "Woah there didn't know you had a dark side"

Niara smiled and said "I love a little chaos sometimes"

Tory laughed and nodded "love that. I agree we should go-"

Robby turned to look at Tory "are you sure? You know how she is"

Tory shrugged "I don't care. Like Nia said a valentines party is just waiting for a disaster"

-

"Oh my god, Freya!"

She turned around "what happened Jules?"

"Well, Enzo just told me that his mom is canceling the musical!"

"SHES WHAT?!" Freya yelled.

"She's not doing the musical! What are we gonna do?" Jules said frustrated.

Freya sighed "I will talk to her I promise but tomorrow because I think she's somewhere important right now"

Jules nodded and smiled "oh okay! Thank god! Anyway, I will leave you guys, also happy birthday Eli!"

Eli smiled "thanks Jules"

She walked away and he turned to look at Freya.

He was about to say something but Demetri interrupted him "Freya! FREYA!"

He ran towards her and stopped to catch a breath.

Freya snorted "jeez calm down mouth what happened? It looks like you've seen a ghost"

"Cobras are here"

Those three words made Freya's blood boil. "What the hell are they doing here?"

Demetri shrugged "I don't know! I didn't invite any of them"

Freya sighed and was about to walk away when Eli stopped her "what?"

"Let them be babe. Don't make a scene"

"I don't want to make a scene babe. I don't want them to ruin your party"

Eli sighed "I guess you're right...but just let them be if they do something we will kick them out. They know how to make you mad"

Freya nodded "fine. Let's give them a warm welcome"

She grabbed his hand and dragged him with her.

"What a nice surprise! Hey guys! So nice that you showed up! Drinks are in the kitchen make yourselves at home" Freya said giving them a fake smile.

"We didn't come here to stay we just came here to deliver a message," said Evan with his thick British accent.

Freya chuckled and smiled "yeah? And what's that?"

"Just be careful, darling. You never know when something bad's gonna happen" he said taking a step forward.

Freya snorted "oh my I don't get the British sense of humor. Anyway please make yourselves at home! Enjoy guys!"

Before she could walk away she stopped "please do you think I'm fucking dumb? I'm a hundred steps ahead of you and trust me the one who should be scared is you guys"

She walked away and Niara was surprised. She didn't know Freya was this good.

Niara sighed and rolled her eyes "I'm gonna get a drink"

Before she could leave Evan grabbed her wrist "where do you think you're going?"

"You heard her, I'm gonna make myself at home" with that she pulled her wrist and he let go.

"She's right. We should stay"

Evan turned around to look at Robby and he shrugged "I told you. I guess they're right"

Meanwhile, Freya was freaking out. Eli following behind. They walked outside to the bar and Eli sat at a rock table.

"Calm down babe. Let's just enjoy tonight. Also, I want to appreciate tonight, thank you for doing this"

Freya laughed and walked between his legs. "You're welcome," she said putting her arms on his shoulders.

Eli smirked, grabbed her waist, and pulled her closer "also you look really hot tonight"

Freya Instead of saying something she kissed him. He kissed back and In seconds it got intense.

Eli smiled at the kiss. He was so in love with her she had no idea and she was so in love with him he had no idea.

Freya smirked and grabbed his hands and slowly dragged them between her legs.

He smirked and started slowly moving his fingers. Freya pulled away and moaned. Eli started kissing her neck leaving a trace of little kisses.

"oh my god, my eyes! Guys, there are lots of rooms here I'm sure you can pick one of them and fuck in there"

They stopped and she snorted "oh my god Enzo. What happened?"

"My mom wants to talk to you"

She sighed and gave one more kiss to Eli "we will continue this later"

"I'm okay with that" he smirked.

He jumped off the table and walked inside.

"Damn that looked intense. Someone's horny" Enzo joked.

Freya rolled her eyes "give me the phone"

He laughed and gave her the phone "hey Natalia. Its Freya"

"Hey, frey! So I want to ask you something"

"Oh, what's that?"

"I want you to take over the school play. We are doing heathers and since I know you wanted to audition for heather chandler the part is already yours. Enzo will help you with the auditions...so what do you say?"

Freya was speechless and extremely happy "y-yeah! Of course, I would love that!"

Natalia laughed "yeah please I won't be able to do it since it's awards month"

"It's fine! Of course, I would love to take over!"

"Then it's settled! I will talk with the principal on Monday. Have a good night Freya"

"Yeah, you too! Thank you!"

-

Liam was walking around the mansion looking for Allison but instead, he found Niara with a bottle of Vodka in her hand. His heart skipped a beat.

He sat down next to her "hey it's Niara, right?"

She turned to look at him and smiled "Yepp!" She said dragged the 'p'. Niara was clearly drunk.

"I didn't know you were going to come here"

"Me either my stupid boyfriend dragged me into all of this. I hate him."

"Oh my- I'm sorry for that..."

She chuckled "you have no reason to be sorry. You didn't do anything"

He didn't know what to say. "Please call me Nia. My friends call me that"

"You want me to be your friend?"

She nodded "of course. You know I don't know why but whenever I look at you, you make all of my problems go away...I don't know why?"

Before he could say something tory cut him off "you creep stay away from her!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 861 19
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ Demetri x f! Reader ...
855K 36.9K 99
-๐‚๐‘๐˜ ๐๐€๐๐˜ แต‰หกโฑ แตแต’หขแตแต’สทโฑแต—แถป '๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ...
4.6K 177 17
Growing up in the valley was hard especially when having a single dad who seemed to never really want a kid let alone two although one of them he was...
181K 6.9K 73
๐Ÿฅ‹ โ› let's spend the night doing some virtual aerobics โœ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ: the sweetest new girl in town joins a karate dojo and her 'sweetness' gradually tu...