POISON , Euphoria

By -bellz

- What if 𝘋ominique can't make the right decision between alcohol or love ? ... More

POISON
ACT ONE
𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘴𝘪𝘹
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
ACT TWO
𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘴𝘪𝘹
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
Author's Note

𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

3.3K 88 12
By -bellz

End Of An Era !
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

DOMINIQUE ROSE UP from the couch Lexi had left her on with with a sigh and goes into the wing of the curtain, no Fez, but she can see Cassie walk into the auditorium. Dominique only stared at Cassie as she walked down the isle. She looked quite insane.

Her eyes were bloodshot, and she walked passed Maddy with a smile, like a fucking sociopath of course. Her brother does good work on finding women. At least Maddy was somewhat normal, she always was nice to Dom, but then together they were toxic as fuck.

"What is she doing?", Dom asked Lexi who stood beside her. Lex just watched in fear of what she's doing.

Cassie clapped slowly and walked up on stage. Dom looked to Lexi and Lexi gave her back a warning look.

"Bite your tongue, Dominique.", Lexi told her and Dominique sat still watching Cassie.

"Lexi, you really outdid yourself.", Cassie said looking at 'Marta', and laughed, "I mean, where did she find these knockoffs. I had no idea that my sister had this in her."

Dominique ran her tongue over her teeth, and clenched her fist. Sobriety brings the worst traits of her out. Her anger issues flourish. She could fix that if she made a trip to her bedroom and back.

"Good job, right?", Cassie asked the audience, "Isn't she brave? She's up here, unpacking her trauma. I had no idea how hard your life was Lexi, Can we get a round of applause for how hard Lexi's life is?"

"Lex, can I whoop her ass?", Dominique asked beginning to walk forward. Lexi grabbed the back of Dominique's shirt and tugged her back, when Cassie approached them.

"Come on guys!", Cassie urged them all and like usual, when Dom got pissed her nose turned red along with the tops of her ears.

"I know they hack the heads off of women in Afghanistan or whatever.", Cassie paused and looks to Dominique. "God, it is nothing compared to living in my own shadow."

"Yo, is this like a part of the play?", Some guy in the audience called out.

"I don't know. Lexi. Is this a part of the play?", Cassie asked coming towards Lexi and Dom who stood in the wing avoiding the psychotic bitch before them.

"Stop, please stop.", Lexi pleaded quietly.

"This is your show. Come out!", Cassie ushered her, dragging her arm, Dominique stepped forward and swatted her arm away. She couldn't believe what a prick Cassie has been becoming, the girls that would braid Dom's hair, telling her beautiful she is, helping her with boys, and how to make her boobs look good in certain shirts is like this.

"Get the fuck off the stage, Cassie.", Dominique sneered, her heart beating quickly.

"Hm, what are you saying?", Cassie asked, tucking a strand of hair behind Dominique ear, and her breath hitched. At one point Cassie and Dominique did have a thing, ages ago, and Dominique tried to hide it.

"Stop.", Dominique whispered.

"Lexi, what you didn't mention is how Dominique is gay.", Cassie told her, announcing Dom's sexuality to the whole school. "I'm the one who taught this slut how to French!"

"Actually I did that on purpose, It's fucked up to out someone.", Lexi spits back and Dominique looks to the whole crowd, Rue, Maddy, Kat, and Jules all look at her in shock. Everyone thought Dominique was strictly dickly apparently.

"So what? I'm bisexual, who cares? You're a crazy ass bitch, and I hate your fucking guts. You're dead to me, Cassie.", Dom fumed, angrily talking with her hands.

"You know what. That's fine. Let's focus on the star of the show, the creator of this all!", She shouted out retrieving Lexi from the wing.

"Please, stop. Please stop. Please stop. Please stop. Please stop.", Lexi begged and pleaded.

"I should stop? Me?", Cassie asked Lexi, but Dominique can't get over the fact she was just outed to the whole school. "I'm not the one putting on a play to humiliate and embarrass you."

"I didn't do that.", Lexi responded.

"Oh really!? Then what is this?!", Cassie asked and Suze comes on stage.

"Hi, everyone. I'm Suze. I'm the girls mom in real life. Um, played by Ethan. Where is he? Ethan?", She called out for him and he runs out, he kisses her on the cheek and hugs her, then runs back behind stage. Before anymore happens Dom goes behind stage.

"I deserve this, right? I deserve this.", Cassie said and Dom clenched her eyes shut tight, trying to hold back from strangling Cassie.

"Mom, stop!", Cassie yelled as Suze grabbed her arm.

"Lexi, I'm going to fucking kill you!", Cassie screeched coming toward her and Dominique goes on stage to ensure Lexi doesn't get a scratch on her.

"I deserve this, right? Because I actually lived a life? I'm the one who takes risks. I'm the one who falls in love. I'm the one that gets hurt, Lexi, not you!", Cassie yelled and Dominique ran toward her, pushing her onto her ass. Dominique pinned her down, the crowd gasping.

"Get the fuck off of me!", Cassie screamed bloody murder. Dom winded back her hand and smacked Cassie hard as fuck on her cheek. One Dominique was getting pried off of her by Suze, she got up and walked away from Cassie to watch the shit show from afar.

"She made this horrible play about us, and you're defending her!", Cassie called out Lexi, getting up and swivel3; around to Lexi, "You never even lived!"

"That's why your able to stand up here and judge us all!", Cassie yelled and tears stream down her face. "You're just a fuckin' bystander."

Suze grabbed her by the arm, and Cassie slapped her hand away, "Mom, stop!"

The audience booed and Dominique sighed. The show was going so good until Cassie brought her whole trainwreck up on stage.

"Well if that what makes me the villain, then so fuckin' be it.", Cassie assured the audience manically. "I can play the fuckin' villain."

"Lexi, is the part of the play where I steal Jake from Marta?", Cassie asked and Dominique laughed to herself.

"No, Cassie that's not in the play.", Lexi mumbled her.

"It is now.", Maddy chimed in and Dominique laughed loud enough for the audience to hear. This bitch Cassie was crazy if she thought Maddy was going to be chill about all of this. Then Cassie's practical doppelgänger tries to give Cassie a pep talk.

"Wait, Hallie steals Marta's boyfriend?", A audience member questioned.

"I don't know how many times I have to say this. They were not fucking together.", Cassie fumed, talking with her hands. Dominique held her breath and lets it go, can someone get this bitch off stage.

"Yeah, but not only that she was fucking him the entire time Marta was talking about getting back together with him.", Maddy added.

"No... why?", The same audience member questioned.

"Because Hallie is a two-faced cunt!", Maddy replies and Dominique couldn't help, but feel amused. Dom walked out and watched from afar, waiting for Cassie to try her.

"I'm not the cunt, you're the cunt!", Cassie yelled and Dominique scoffed, and everyone looks to her.

"She's the cunt? You stole her boyfriend, and fucked him!", Dominique yelled.

"Exactly, I am not a fucking cunt, maybe I'll switch to the other Jacobs.", Maddy yelled to Cassie and Dominique chuckled. Maybe the news getting out wasn't so bad. Nobody was a dick about it yet.

Cassie called Maddy a cunt again, and Maddy started to get to her feet. The crowd chatted and gossiped about them and Dom watched it all.

"I'm not going home! The play's not over!", Cassie screamed to her mother, "Mom this isn't fair!"

"It's not her fault! She's a writer! She's a writer", Suze said trying to defend Lexi.

"This isn't fair, mom!", Cassie cried in front of everyone, "How can she do this?"

"$3.25 for a grapefruit? What is this Venezuela?", The girl who played Kat questioned out of the blue.

"Lexi, Lexi, I'm going to fucking kill you!", Cassie yelled and Lexi went off stage. Dom balled up her fists and walked over to Cassie, and pushed her back.

"Leave her the fuck alone.", Dominique sneered and turned back to go see Lexi.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!", Cassie yelled, and Dominique rolled her eyes and turned on her heel to see who she's trying to kill now, the fake Cassie.

Dominique ran over and pulled them apart freeing the poor girl from Cassie's manic wrath.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you?", Dominique yelled in Cassie's face.Cassie slapped Dom in the face and Maddy runs up on stage. Dom retaliated and backhanded her. Dom walked away to pick up Maddy's expensive ass shoes she ditched.

Maddy chased Cassie off of fucking course, and Dom went behind stage to check on Lex.

☹ ☹ ☹

VERY SOFT SOBS escape Lexi's mouth as Dominique hugged her tightly. She rubbed soft circles on Lexi's back as she cradled her in her arms. Suze stood in the corner of the room with her hand over her mouth.

"It'll be okay, Lexi.", Dominique muttered. She muttered squeezing the girl for assurance.

"You're my bestfriend, Dominique.", She whispered to her wiping her nose.

"You're mine, babe.", Dom smiled, putting her arm around Lexi's shoulder. God, how did Lexi end up in this position?

Dominique grabbed her phone as Lexi pulled away and went into chats with Fezco.

Dom frowned as she seen zero texts. She huffed and got back into the funeral outfit, and stared at her reflection. She looks at herself. She looks the same as she did at thirteen, except bigger boobs and a more mature face.

13 year old Dom would be humiliated. Addicted to alcohol? Drug dealer boyfriend? Bisexual? Yeah, well fuck 13 year old Dominique. Fuck her.

☹ ☹ ☹

DOMINIQUE SAT ON the stage in between Lexi and Luna. She had her legs crossed while she looked down sadly. She had her arm draped over fake Kat's shoulder as she did that day.

"I feel like all the kids in highschool are super crazy.", Luna (Kat) remarked.

"It's literally like the 8th grade.", Marta (Maddy) replied, "People are just way more dramatic."

"All the senior guys, are like nice.", Hallie (Cassie) responded.

Rue came out and Dom turned and smiled, making sure to recreate the moment like how it was with Rue.

"How are you feeling?", Lexi asked Jade  (Rue).

"I don't know. I'm okay.", Jade (Rue) responded  and after a minute 'Suze' comes out.

"Alright, Alright, I never seen the five of you little babies together, so we're gonna take a photo, okay?", 'Suze' says coming out. Everyone protested, except Kat and Dominique.

"Oh, you little sugar sweethearts.", 'Suze' says snapping the picture and Dom stared straight ahead like how she did in the picture.

☹ ☹ ☹

DOMINIQUE BASHFULLY SMILED as she held Lexi's hand and Ethan's. The crowd clapped, and cheered. They all bowed and wave at the crowd. Dom was disappointed her favorite boys weren't there, but she'd get over it. They'd have a movie night or something.

☹ ☹ ☹

DOMINIQUE, FEZCO, AND Ashtray never did have that movie night. Dominique was crushed when she found out what happened to Ashtray and Fezco.

She was also crushed when she went into the apartment they shared, she was pushed to her limit when she was questioned, and asked if she knew.
She'll deny till she dies.

Dominique was able to play completely dumb and surprisingly, dumb worked for her. Everything had worked out. Her father hadn't.

He was locked up for child pornography, and for some twisted reason, Dominique was happy. The bastard was locked up. She cried on the phone with Nate. Happy tears of course. She wished she had Fezco to be with her. That's when she knew her choice had been made.

She picked her poison. Fezco.

... FOOLS !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 15.3K 35
"Sergio Pérez siempre ha sabido que no es suficiente para Max Verstappen. Desde su compromiso hasta sus actuales años de matrimonio, sabe que el Alfa...
581K 47.5K 167
~SINOPSIS DE LA 1ª PARTE~ Anya Forger, la adorable y telepática niña, se ve envuelta en un enredo de rumores junto con Damian Desmond, el hijo del pr...
291K 19.8K 92
Todas las personas se cansan. Junior lo sabía y aun así continuó lastimando a quien estaba seguro que era el amor de su vida.
238K 30.9K 43
"Dónde Jimin queda embarazado del "alfa" de su mejor amiga." - Omegaverse - M-preg -+18 No sé aceptan copias ni adaptaciones sin mi consentimiento.