Sold to him (The Mafia- El Ri...

Butterfly_Love_X által

"WAIT!? YOU SOLD ME?" - "You are mine, Emily... You belong to me" he whispers in my ear and then kisses me. I... Több

Welcome :*Read this before you start the story*
Characters <3
Prologue: Emily
Chapter 1: Preparing for the dinner
Chapter 2: Icy, blue eyes
Chapter 3: Change of plans
Chapter 4: Getting worked up
Chapter 5: Unknown number
Chapter 6: Contract
Chapter 7 : I'm yours
Chapter 8: Final decision
Chapter 9: YOU SOLD ME!?
Chapter 10: The Enemy
Chapter 11 : Welcome home... I guess...
Chapter 12 : wedding dresses
Chapter 13: The Plan
Chapter 14 : This is it
Chapter 15 : I want you
Chapter 16 : Bye virginity
Chapter 17: Wish I never told her
Chapter 18: Sleeping peacefully
Chapter 19: Little bit mad
Chapter 20: Making process
Chapter 21: Finally I'm the Boss
Chapter 22: Poker night
Chapter 23: Don't stop!
Chapter 24: Being chased
Chapter 25: She isn't Kath
Chapter 26: Is he dead...?
Chapter 27: Not the other way around
Chapter 28: Pep Talk
Chapter 29: New rules
Chapter 30: The truth
Chapter 31: Private number
Chapter 32: The truth about Mateo
Chapter 33: Game day
Chapter 34: Tell her
Chapter 35: 5 shots
Chapter 36: Never part of the deal
Chapter 37: She must be kidding
Chapter 39: Panties
Chapter 40: Making them jealous
Chapter 41: Little punch
Chapter 42: Toilets
Chapter 43: Blood everywhere
Chapter 44: His diary...
Chapter 45: Reading it
Chapter 46: Small scars
Chapter 47: Friday - Emily
Chapter 48: Friday-Mateo
Chapter 49: Tragic injuries
Chapter 50: Dad-talk
Chapter 51: Woken up
Chapter 52: Dark hallway
Chapter 53: Mad
Chapter 54: Two lines
Chapter 55: Cage
Chapter 56: Coffee
Chapter 57: Be honest
Chapter 58: Busted
Chapter 59: Leaving
Chapter 60: Advice from EX
Chapter 61: Surprised
Chapter 62: Plan succeeded
Chapter 63: Too soon
Chapter 64: He still loves me
Chapter 65: 22 roses
Chapter 66: Date night
Chapter 67: She's what!?
Chapter 68: Baby's plan
Chapter 69: Stalker
Chapter 70: Kidnapped
Chapter 71: Escape plan
Chapter 72: He's the kidnapper?
Chapter 73: Here we go
Chapter 74: Emily...
Chapter 75: Save her
Chapter 76: Payback
Chapter 77: How did I get this Lucky?
Epilogue: Emily
‼️ ❤️ SEQUEL ❤️ ‼️
Baby Special <3
The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.1
The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.2
The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.3
The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.4
The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.5
The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.6
The El Ricci's on vacation - Special Pt.7
Hi after 2 years...
Share Your Song Recommendations!

Chapter 38: Asshole

31.4K 806 48
Butterfly_Love_X által

A/N: Look at me, almost everyday I write a new chapter; first I said I wouldn't write for a week but guess not! Haha! School is killing me, Thursday I have 5 test, 5!!!! Let's hope I pass them...

Enjoy Reading!!!!

Emily

"Red button! Press the red button!" Liam yells next to me. I press it but too late and now I lose.

"Game over" the screen says and I sink to the floor, Liam is hovering over me while Lucy eats the cookies I baked. He sighs, giving me a disappointed look.

"I...I thought Lucy was bad-"

"-Hey! I'm not!" she yells, cutting him off but he ignores it.

"-But this? Is it so difficult to just shoot him in the head?"

"I'm not used to shoot people" I reply, jumping back to my feel and sit in Liam's couch. Yes, I'm playing a video game, or trying to...I promised Liam I would play a few games with him but it looks like I'm not that good; okay, that's an understatement. I SUCK!

"Well, get used to it, if you can't even beat Logan in a videogame then what would happen in real life?"

"I'm just a pro, admit it man" Logan, Liam's best friend, says through the phone. He couldn't be here, he's not allowed, but calling him via WhatsApp is the best he can get to stay in contact with us.

"Fuck off!" Liam response and stops the call. He rests his hand on his hips, looking down on me. "We need to practice more, A LOT MORE"

"If Emily can't do it, then she can't" Lucy says, reassuring me. I smile at her, thankful she's on my side. Liam start to speak, rage in his eyes.

"Lucy-" *TRING!!!* Liam's phone goes off and he curses before picking up. "YOU MOTHER FUCKER! IF YOU-" he stops dead in track, his face getting paler by the second. "-No, Mateo, sorry, I thought you were someone else" he murmurs something and speaks again. "Emily, yeah she's with me, why?" he looks at me, fear coating his face and then he gives me the phone. "Mateo wants to talk to you" I arch a brow but take the phone.

"Yes, what's wrong?"

"Why don't you pick up the phone?" I don't answer. I didn't take my cell phone with me on purpose; I just want him to leave me alone. "Emily?" I stand up, walking in the hallway and close the door.

"I just didn't want to hear you today" I say truly.

"Is it because of yesterday? Because if it is, then-"

"-Just leave it, Mateo, what did you want to say" he sighs and it takes him a few seconds to answer.

"Tonight we are going to the club and-"

"-have fun!" I'm pissed, I'm really pissed for no reason but I want him to feel how much he hurt me yesterday.

"Don't be like this Emily, I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry but this is just the truth, I can't...I can't love, I'm not going through that shit again, either will you, so let's save the pain and have fun while we still can" I nod, feeling the tears burn in my eyes at that statement. Why did I even bother trying to makes things work?

"Okay, so the club?"

"Yeah, we are going tonight, Olivia wants to celebrate something, Bella can come too if she wants, as a matter of fact Olivia already invited her and they're both on their way to pick you up"

"Wait what!?" as if on cue the doorbells goes off, Tyler walks over to the door, checking who's there. "Tyler, who's there?"

"Olivia and Bella, Mrs. El Ricci" I nod. "Let them in"

"You guys will have some fun; Olivia told me something about going to the spa and buying dresses"

"I've already got a ton of them. I have no idea who puts them there, but every week I notice new clothes"

"The maids put them there, I think"

"We have maids?" I never have seen them around, only the housekeeper but maids!?

"Yes, they come when you're gone or in the nights, I prefer not to see them, it makes me think about my dad's house too much..."

"Oh...alright, I will go now" I say, almost hanging up before he speaks.

"Emily?" he hesitates for a moment, wanting to say something but soon stops himself. "Never mind, just buy something beautiful" he hangs up and I open the door to Liam's room to find him and Lucy snuggling up on the couch, playing a two against two fight.

"Liam?"

"Huh?" he is too focused on the game that I place the phone next to him, winking at Lucy before exiting the room.

"Emily!!!" Bella yells and runs over to me. Tyler makes an attempt to stop her bur when she's going, then nothing can stop her. She practically jumps on me, making me almost fall to the ground. "I missed you sooooooo much! I almost thought you forgot me" I hug her back, inhaling her familiar scent; she always smells like vanilla and flowers, this feels nice.

"Sorry" I back away. "So much happened, I don't know where to start" she smiles.

"I get it! It's not easy to be married with a Mafia boss" You have no idea...

We stand in one of Olivia's favorite dress stores. Just before we came, we went to the spa; we got our nails done, mine are black and Bella's are a nude color while Olivia chose glittery silver nails; our hair was also a must. Bella just asked for a hair massage and putting it in a bun, Olivia colored her hair a lighter brown and I did some high lights in my hair as well. I dreamed to have high light but never had the courage to do it, now I thought, why not?

"We should try all the dresses in here" Olivia says, bringing me back to reality.

"OMG! That's such a good idea!" Bella says and they both high-five. When did those two bond? "C'mon, Emily, let's try the dresses"

"Yeah, and believe me, girl, Mateo pays!" suddenly Olivia takes out a black credit card. That's Mateo's.

"When did he give that?" I thought I had that card, apparently I don't...

"Oh...well, he gave me this just before I left, saying I should buy beautiful stuff for you and guess what" she links her arms through mine and Bella's. "I'm going to use it all!" oh god...

"That dark blue dress is stunning on you, Olivia" I say when she twirls around, showing off her curves. I'm so jealous of them.

"I know, right! I think I'm going to take it!" she runs back to the dressing room, giggling all the way. The dress she's going to buy is really stunning; the dress has a deep V cut line, showing off her boobs and if she moves the wrong way I'm scared they would break free. I love that it's a short dress, just coming to her mid-thigh but the back is mostly open; typical something she would wear.

"What about this one?" Bella asks me, standing just before the mirror.

"Wow..." I whistle. "I think you should take that one...I mean, the yellow one was beautiful but this gives me more Bella-vibes" she nods, turning in her red mini dress; it's sleeveless, the back open but her chest is fully covered.

"Yeah you're right"

"Girl!" Olivia lets out a small yelp, making all the costumer in this store looking at us. I giggle. "You look perfect! Celeb is going to love this" she stops, smacking her hand on her mouth. "Shit..." I look at Bella, stunned.

"Celeb?" what is happening here? Bella gives Olivia the dead glare but soon sighs.

"It's not what you think-"

"-What am I thinking?" are those two-

"-We aren't...We aren't together or anything...it's just that we hit it off one time and it didn't really stop after that" I feel pain in my chest that Olivia knew this but I didn't. I and Bella indeed kind of went our own pad...

"How long?" she doesn't say anything, staring at her feet.

"It happened after the wedding, my date I brought was kind of a dick; he left me so I could go home alone...So Celeb offered me to bring me home and I guess we hit it off..." her cheeks burn up, she feels a little embarrassed. "I'm sorry, Emily, say something" I look at her. I really don't know what to say, I just want her to be happy, she deserves to be happy but is Celeb the right one for her...?

"I'm not mad...just surprised but Bella..."

"Yeah?"

"Be careful, El Ricci's brothers are a pain in the ass sometimes"

"Tell me what" Olivia says and we all laugh. Oh, Olivia, I know all about it.

I stand in front of the mirror in my room, Bella and Olivia left hours ago and now I'm alone, checking myself out. The dress I've chosen is a black, mini dress. We choose to all go with mini dresses because we just can. Nobody in that club will try anything if they know we are with the El Ricci's, or that's something Olivia told. I smile at the thought, today was so much fun! It's been such a long time that I've spent time with my friends, my real friends. Olivia is now also in our little gang; she fits perfectly in it. I turn; making sure the dress covers my ass cheeks enough. This dress is so short that I'm scared if I make a wrong move, everyone will see everything. Why did I let Bella talk me in this again? I sigh. The top part isn't so dramatic like Olivia's. It shows enough, but not too much; okay, it has long sleeves but my chest is exposed, Mateo will love it. No he wouldn't! Why did I even think about him? As if God wants to punish me the door opens, revealing the Devil himself.

"Butterfly, we need to-" he stops, his mouth agape when he sees me. His eyes scan my body up and down, lingering at my thighs. I swear his eyes get darker by the second. Feeling a blush creeping up I turn.

"I will come in a minute" I close my eyes, wishing that I didn't like the attention...I want to hate him, especially what he said yesterday I should hate him but I can't, I've fallen too deep now to back out.

"You look perfect" he groans a little. "Do you want to kill me or something? How am I supposed to keep my hand to myself tonight..." I shrug a shoulder.

"I don't know..." I feel him coming closer even when I don't see him; His heat of his body radiate off him so strong that I can feel him from miles away... he stops just behind me, touching the back of my arm softly, too softly for my liking.

"I don't know either" he kisses me on my shoulder, his hand touching up my waist. I inhale sharply. "Open your eyes, Emily" I hesitate but do what he says. Opening my eyes, I look at the mirror to find him already staring at me. "You look so hot; I'm scared I will kill people because they look at you too long..." he moves his lips to my neck, placing a soft, so soft I almost don't feel it, kiss, making me shiver all the way. His free hand moves up my thigh, pushing the dress up inch by inch.

"Mateo..."

"Mm?" his voice is so low and sexy. My legs almost give out underneath me when he kisses me just behind my ear. I lean against him, holding the fabric from him pants in my hand. I need to hold something from keeping me moan. His hand on my waist lowers as well, reaching underneath the dress and touching my pussy. I clench the fabric harder, biting my bottom lip to stop the moan that wants to leave me. "You want to play it like that?" I don't response, only a small yelp leaves me when his finger circles my clit; first in a slow rhyme, sweet and passionate, but soon it gets rougher, harder and faster. I can't help the moan that escapes me. His hand on my hip moves to my pussy as well, pushing my panties aside. "You're so wet, Butterfly...Is that for me?"

"No..." I answer and he groans.

"No?" his finger slips in my wetness, making me gasp. He moves one finger in and out and the other is rubbing my clit. I fist his pants harder, gasping for ear every time he hits my g-spot. His mouth kisses my neck, making me sees starts. An orgasm is building in me, if he keeps going for just a few seconds then-

"Mateo!" I yell when he stops moving, pushing out of me in one go and takes a step back. I look at him, stunned "What the hell!"

"You said you weren't wet for me, so I won't make cum" what an asshole. "Get ready, I'll wait for you in the living room" and he simply goes away without even finishing me... what an asshole!

A/N: Mateo is an asshole, right? How dare he!!! Did you expected Bella and Celeb to hit it off as well? First Olivia and Sebastian and now those two...What else is there Emily don't know about?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

215K 4.8K 42
"You will tell me everything I want to know beautiful," He whispered and bit the soft flesh near my neck. "Go fuck yourself," I said in a breathy vo...
33.5K 769 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
2M 53K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
403K 8.2K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...