BRUTAL | jj maybank

By -peterparkers-

šš‘š”š“š€š‹ āŸ³ "š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜Ŗ š˜„š˜Ŗš˜„ š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜µš˜³š˜ŗ š˜®š˜ŗ š˜£š˜¦š˜“š˜µ š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜“... More

BRUTAL
PLAYLIST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR

FORTY EIGHT

6.2K 134 33
By -peterparkers-

◜                                                           ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

◟                                                            ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

Before the cross could fall down and crush them all, they all backed away quickly. Pope rolled across the ground to dodge the cross, not being able to stand up just yet.

Kyla's eyes were wide. They could have all just died. Pope could have just died.

"Pope, are you okay?" Sarah immediately asked once the cross came down onto the floor.

"Pope, you good?" JJ added before they all made their way over to him again.

"Yeah, I'm good. Just give me, like, one second to, like, catch my breath," Pope told them breathlessly, still lying on the ground.

"You did it, Pope," John B then said, staring at the cross that had punctured the wooden ground. "Wow."

"Pope, she's...she's beautiful," JJ told him.

"I guess beauty runs in the family," Kyla commented, sending a Pope a grin, to which he returned with more of a forced one since he was still trying to gather his surroundings.

"I've never seen anything like it," Sarah pointed out.

"The detail's insane."

"Well, here's why Limbrey wanted that key so bad," John B said, running his hand over a keyhole that was on the cross.

"Whoa. Good find. How much do you think she's worth?" JJ questioned. "Like, if we melted her old bones down, dude, I'm talking like high billions," JJ explained, running his hand over it.

"This belongs in a — No! This belongs in a museum," John B spoke over JJ, causing the blonde to furrow his brows.

"What? So no one sees her?" JJ asked.

"In a museum where everyone sees it."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Hey!" Pope shouted, causing them to look over at him. He had made his way onto one of the pews. "It's my ancestors' cross!"

"Right, okay. All right, all right. Well..."

"This is bigger than money, and the world's gotta know the truth," Pope continued and Kyla nodded, crossing her arms over her chest. It was Pope's decision at the end of the day and honestly, she agreed with him. And if anyone deserved the money if they decides to keep it, it was Pope.

"Yes. If we don't get this shit outta here before Limbrey gets here, nobody's gonna know. So saddle up," John B told them before they all made their way over to the golden cross, getting ready to pick it up.

They all began to pull it out of the ground, it's heaviness making them grunt and groan. Even with the six of them holding it, it was still heavy as hell, which was causing them to argue because they were barely going anywhere.

"Guys. I can't, I can't," Pope groaned. They all began to shout "No!" at him, but it was no use. He let go of his end, causing it to slam back down on the floor.

Kyla jumped back, not wanting it to land on her foot. "Damn it, yo! You almost dropped it on my foot!" JJ yelled at Sarah.

"'Cause I'm the only one lifting it!" Sarah argued back.

"Oh, you sure—"

"JJ!" Kyla cut him off, stepping in between him and Sarah to stop them from arguing. He gave her an offended look before he looked at John B, who had started talking.

"Okay, okay, okay, okay! Listen, we'll make, like, a sling, like a little—"

"Yeah, yeah, and then we'll put it on the tail hitch," JJ cut him off, finishing his sentence.

"Yes."

"Guys! Guy, guys, I'm not okay. I'm not okay," Pope called out, making them all start to walk over to him to make sure he was okay.

"Your eye, it looks all puffy," Kiara pointed out and Kyla's eyes widened once again once she saw it.

"Oh, my God," she breathed out, getting concerned.

"You good? You don't look too good, bro," JJ said.

"I can't—" Pope took in a deep breath, trying to breathe but it wasn't working.

"He's having an allergic reaction," Kyla realized.

"How do you know?" JJ questioned.

"I paid attention in health class!" she said before she placed a hand on Pope's arm; trying to steady him.

"How many times did you get stung?" Sarah asked Pope before his eyes went back and he began to slide down the pew.

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

After the Pogues helped Pope to the truck and JJ tried to hide the cross, JJ drove to his cousin's house since he was an EMT.

"Ricky!" JJ yelled once he pulled into his driveway, the Pogues immediately stumbling out of the car to try and help Pope out. "Ricky! Hey! Bro! Ricky! Ricky!" The blonde ran up to the door, trying to get it open.

"Just stay awake for us, okay?" Kyla told Pope as the rest of them tried to get him out of the car. She was trying to stay calm, but as Pope started to take sharper breaths by the second, she was starting to freak out.

They heaved him out of the truck, noticing that JJ was still yelling at his cousin to open the door. They all began to protest, yelling to the man that Pope couldn't breathe.

JJ continuously banged on the windows and the door before Ricky opened up the door. "Who can't breathe?" he questioned in annoyance, not knowing of the severity of what was happening.

"Look at him! Help my friend!" John B pleaded as Pope sagged down in their arms.

"Please!" Kiara and Kyla shouted, their voices strained from all the yelling.

Ricky thought about it for a moment before he said, "All right, Jesus Christ." He then opened the door up, them all immediately rushing through to set Pope down somewhere.

"You know, I wouldn't come to you if it wasn't an emergency," JJ told Ricky as they put Pope on a table. "Hang in there, buddy." Kyla looked down at her friend, pursing her lips anxiously.

"What's wrong with him?" Ricky questioned as he looked at him.

"Wasps," Sarah told him.

"Wasps?"

"Yes!"

"Is he allergic to wasps?" Ricky asked.

"Clearly!" Kiara exclaimed.

Ricky then went off to get his medical kit since it was nowhere to be found. It was like everything was happening in slow motion and Kyla didn't know what to do. She was used to not being in complete control anymore but this was different. Her friend was dying and she was standing there, watching it all unfold without doing anything to help.

"Okay, I got it!" Ricky shouted. "I got it! I got it!"

"Hurry!" Kyla yelled since Pope obviously wasn't getting better as time went on.

"What do we do now?" JJ asked as Ricky came over.

"You don't do anything 'cause you're not a paramedic," Ricky answered as he began to take the stuff out of his kit. Kyla bit her lip, her hand gripped around Kiara's arm. "Okay. Hey, Pope. How you doing, man? You look like shit," Ricky voiced as he took out a syringe. "Here's the thing. This is a pediatric dose of epinephrine."

"Is that gonna be enough?" Sarah asked.

"He's not a kid, though!" Kyla pointed out.

"It is ten times a normal dose. So if — if it doesn't stop his heart, it'll help him. But I gotta use the whole thing, or it won't work. And I'm not going down if he dies," Ricky told all of them, making Kyla's mouth drop.

"Okay! Fine! Do it! Hit it! Come on! Hurry up and hit him with it! Come on, hurry up!" JJ yelled exasperatedly.

"Pope, hang in there, buddy," Ricky said as he pushed the needle into Pope's arm, making him groan.

"I hate needles, man," JJ whispered.

Ricky then took the needle out after he pushed in the epinephrine. "Okay, um, that's it."

"Now what?" Sarah said.

"Now we wait," Ricky answered.

"How do we know if it worked or not?" Kyla asked, even though it was a stupid question. Ricky gave her a knowing looks causing her to let out a strangled sigh.

They waited in silence, the only noise being the television in the other room. The room was tense and everything felt hot.

"You killed him," Kiara then spoke up once nothing was happening.

"No."

"Yes, you did!"

"I didn't do shit."

"What did you do?" Kiara yelled, making Kyla grip her arm harder.

"I did exactly what you asked me to do," Ricky argued and Kyla let go of Kiara's arm, placing it over her face to muffle her cries.

"Please! Please! Pope, please, come on!" Kiara screamed.

"Pope, come on, bro!" JJ yelled, grabbing Pope's shirt to try and shake him awake. Then, all of a sudden, Pope took inhaled a sharp breath. "Wait, wait, wait, he—"

"Pope? Pope, Pope, Pope?" Kiara said before Pope pushed himself up, coughing. Kyla looked up from her hand, her mouth wide open again in shock.

The Pogues all started to laugh in relief, looking at Pope happily. He pushed himself up from the table, claiming that he was super hot. He then rushed outside, running around like a crazy person.

"Thank you so much," Sarah said to Ricky as John B and Kiara tried to handle Pope outside. "Are there any side effects we should be concerned about?"

"He'll have a rocket up his ass for about half an hour, and then he'll be fine," Ricky told them.

"Let's go that cross! Whoo!" Pope screamed as he jumped in the air.

I am so sorry that this took so long, school has been so annoying. I have spring break after this upcoming week so hopefully I'll have more time to update this since we are getting closer to the end.

This chapter is kinda bad and didn't proof read it at all so sorry if there are a bunch of spelling mistakes!!!!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and I'll try to push out more chapters soon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 225 12
ą­ØāŽÆ "š—±š—¼š—»'š˜ š—暝˜‚š—»š—®š˜„š—®š˜† š—³š—暝—¼š—ŗ š˜š—µš—¶š˜€. š—±š—¼š—»'š˜ š—暝˜‚š—»š—®š˜„š—®š˜† š—¹š—¶š—øš—² š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—±š—¶š—± š—¹š—®š˜€š˜ š˜€š˜‚š—ŗš—ŗš—²š—æ, š—±š—¼š—»'š˜ š—暝˜‚š—»š—®š˜„š—®š˜† š—³š—æļæ½...
94.4K 3.2K 38
IN WHICH after a storm of chaos tears through a teenage girl's life she follows the treasure hunt her mother started. (...pope heyward x fem oc) (...
1.1M 22K 118
š™£š™Ŗš™¢š™žš™£š™¤š™Ŗš™Ø š˜¢š˜„š˜«. š˜„š˜¦š˜“š˜¤š˜³š˜Ŗš˜£š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜¢š˜Æ š˜¦š˜¹š˜±š˜¦š˜³š˜Ŗš˜¦š˜Æš˜¤š˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜®š˜¢š˜¬š˜¦š˜“ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜§š˜¦š˜¢š˜³š˜§š˜¶š˜­ š˜ŗš˜¦š˜µ š˜§š˜¢š˜“š˜¤š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¢š˜µš˜¦š˜„, š˜¢š˜øš˜¦...
22.6K 509 10
ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› . . . A royal, from one of the wealthiest families in Outer Banks, mysteriously moved to the cut last year. An enigma to all...