not megumi's real mom

By pandamidori

you're megumi's non- bloodrelated mom, and one of the people gojo satoru is closest to. Yall this doesnt enti... More

chapter 1 (prologue)
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10 (special chapter)
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17

chapter 11

4.5K 124 42
By pandamidori

'FUUUCCCKK'

A loud scream was heard trough the dorms of jujutsu tech.

'Fucking hell'

Megumi could only scream in pain after he accidentally spilled boiling water over himself, getting it over his knee and wrist. He immediately ran to the nearest bathroom, trew off his shirt and turned on the cold shower and got under it. As soon as he felt a little of the pain go away he realised he needed to take his pants off too, and let the water heat up just slightly so it wasnt freezing him.

Fucking hell it hurt. Why! Why me! He let out a grunt from the pain.  Soon Nobara came to look at were the scream came from. Soon she realised it came from Megumis room. After not finding anyone in the Room she went to look for Megumi. A scream told her exactly where she needed to be, the bathroom.

'What happened?!'

Nobara found Megumi in visible pain.

"Fucking boiling water"

"Holy fuck"

Nobara wasn't sure what to do. She panicked a bit and Megumi saw this.

"Ill be fine, just get me some stuff to take care of the wound please"

Nobara gave a quick nod and hesitated for a second. She couldn't just leave him like this. She decided they needed help. Help from an adult. She needed to call y/n. And Megumi can't know.

After deciding what needed to happen, she went outside the room and called
y/n, telling her what happened.

"Ill be there as fast as i can, you watch over him for now ok?"

After ending the call she went back to Megumi.

"That looks really painfull. On your leg"

"It is painfull, i also got a bit on my wrist but it isn't as bad there"

"Shit dude... you need anything specific?"

Megumi thought for a second.

"Not that i know of"

Nobara than thought of something and took out her phone to google something.

"What are you doing?"

"Google-ing what to do when your classmate spills boiling water over himself"

Megumi rolled his eyes at Nobara. However, he was happy she was trying to help and he was happy she was here right now.

---

---

"Im here! Where is Megumi!"

Y/n yelled trough the halls of the jujutsu tech dorms. She needed to see Megumi asap.

"HE IS HERE, IN THE BATHROOM"

Y/n ran toward the bathroom as fast as she could and when she got there she was completely out of breath. After catching her breath for a second her eyes found Megumi, visibly in pain, with a large red mark on his leg.

"Holy fu-"

"Mom? What are you doing here?!"

"Nobara called me you were hurt. I brought some medical supplies to take care of you"

Megumi then realized this is the first time he's seen y/n since... he started feeling really bad now. And she was still here for him after that. All of this made him realize he really loves her and that she probably really loves him too.

Y/n treated his wounds best she could and has now gone to make Megumi some hot chocolate milk. Nobara was still with Megumi even though he insisted he'd be fine.

"Does it still hurt?"

"Is Levi Ackerman short?"

"You know, you don't have to be an ass about it"

Silence fell for a moment. Megumi sighed.

"Im sorry, im just in a lot of pain. And im a little cold cause im well..."

"Yeah no that makes sense. You should probably put on some clothes"

"Not a bad idea"

Megumi was about to stand up, but his knee hurt so much he immediately sat back down.

"Ill get some for you. Just stay here"

"But"

"No buts"

"Ill come with you then"

"Fine"

"Fine"

"Fine"

Nobara helped Megumi get up, and supported him on their way to his room. When they got there Megumi changed into some comfortable clothes. Nobara texted y/n where they were, and had the boy sit down on his bed because he was visibly in pain while standing, and sat down next to him.

"Thanks Nobara"

"No problem. Just watch out next time when you're working with hot water you dumbass"

Megumi chuckled.

"I will"

After a few moments of talking y/n came in with two mugs of hot chocolate. She decided to also make one for Nobara. After a bit of an akward silence Nobara decided to speak up.

"You two should talk you know"

"I know. Y/n, i- i..."

"Its okay Megs, i understand. Im not your mom and i shouldn't have done what i did"

"No mom you're wrong. I was absolutely being an ass to you and id love for you to be my mom i don't know why i said that stupid shit to you and i absolutely hate that i did"

"Oh"

"Mom, well that is if you'll still allow me to call you that. I would love for you to adopt me. Eventhough that pretty much means Satoru will be my dad but thats still worth it for you. So y/n.."

Megumi took y/ns hand in his and looked her in the eyes.

"Will you please be my mom?"

"Ofcourse Megs"

Both were extremely happy for a second. But then Megumi remembered another urgent matter.

"There is also one more thing we should talk about mom"

"What is it?"

"There has been some fucked up stuff happening since last week. I- i recieved a letter, ive recieved letters this entire week. I don't know what to do with them its.... complicated, so fucking complicated... i just know i needed to talk to you about this though"

"Letters? What do you mean Megs? What do they say?"

"I ehm... its.. my..."

He sighed and looked down. He felt frustrated. Especially with this topic and especially right now.

"Itsaboutmybirthmom"

"Your WHAT"

"My birth mom, the letters say that appearently she's alive"

"And these letters just keep coming?"

"Yeah, and they are basically the same everyday. Just more painfull to read each time"

Could it be?

"Would it be possible for the sender to be a-"

"Curse. Yes, i was thinking that too. And a dangerous one at that. Its completely masking its presence"

yn has only recently learned the truth about jujutsu tech and jujutsu sorcerers. she was shocked to find out satoru was so strong. she started out with finding it cool but the idea of it slowly became concerning to her and she started fearing for megumis safety.

Y/n felt a bit relieved to hear about that.  It meant that what happened wasn't because either did something wrong or whatever.  However, the situation was still pretty fucked. And as the realisation started to sink in she started feeling more and more scared.

She needed to protect her son no matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731K 25.8K 49
❝𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮?❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of our beloved Fushiguro Toji. As a...
29.4K 1.2K 46
𝒎 𝒆 𝒕 𝒂 𝒏 𝒐 𝒊 𝒂 // 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑, ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡, 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑜𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒. 𝑇𝑜 𝑡𝑢𝑟�...
294K 11.6K 29
𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑨𝑼 𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨...
2.1K 42 10
satoru gojo's little sister, (y/n) gojo fights for the people she loves and will not stop at anything for that cause, she lives her life in a very cr...