chapter 10 (special chapter)

Author note.
This bonus chapter has nothing to do with the storyline of this book, but i thought it might be fun to do lol.

-----

I woke up in a dark room. I couldn't remember how i got there, the last memory i have is being on my way to a restaurant to have dinner with Satoru. What the fuck?

I didn't drink either or anything... so why can't i remember what happened, or where i am. Have i been kidnapped perhaps?

Feeling that i had infact been tied up to a chair, next to the fact i was in a dark room and had no clue how i got here, it was pretty clear now.

And soon it got confirmed conpletely, by a man walking in and turning on the light, and revealing some kind of storage room.

Question is, what does the fucker want?

'Ma'am, you must be wondering where you are, why you're here and how you got here! Well im here to answer those questions for you!'

Oh great. (Sarcasm)  

'We took you here because we want something from someone you're close to. Satoru Gojo. We are going to use you to demand 100 million yen from him and become rich!'

Yeah, the only thing you are getting is killed. Probably. 

Not a second later the man was down and heavily injured, with Satoru standing on top of him with one foot.

'Don't ever try to mess with me or anyone around me again or there will be consequences'

The guy could just barely find a voice to make a quick appology and promised hed never do it again. He begged for his life to be spared and to br honest i don't think that he'll ever be more scared in his life.

Satoru then turned to me and freed me. And immediately asked if i was okay.

'Im a little shaken, but its ok ill be fine now. I knew you would find me and save me'

'Ofcourse, im-'

'The strongest, yes i know Satoru'

After taking care of everything there we walked out of the place and walked to the restaurant together. Satoru was holding my hand tightly.

'Well y/n. Next time ill pick you up.. And ill have someone guard you for a bit. I can't have you kidnapped again'

'Well Satoru. It wasn't that bad, so don't worry so much. Besides, you found me extremely fast and took the guy down before anyone even knew what was happening. I think were good'

Satoru's grip tightened. He stopped walking and turned toward me, looking me in the eyes.

'I don't wanna take any risks with you. I need you to be with me and be completely safe. Every second with you kidnapped is a second too long'

I smiled at him.

'Satoru, i feel safe by just thinking about you. So really. No worries. And besides, wherever i am im certain that you'll find me when im in trouble'

He gave me a small smile and patted my head. He then leaned in to place a kiss on my forehead. I however had other plans and lifted my face so that his lips touched mine. He immediately pulled ne closer. The kiss didn't last very long, but the moment felt good and like it lasted forever, in a good way.

'Lets go get some food now. Im hungry'

'Im hungry too, exept id like to eat y-'

Satoru stopped talking after a hand was slapped over his mouth. He wasn't going to turn on his infinity, because its y/n he thought it was okay.

They soon arrived at their restaurant an and ate their foods and talked like nothing happened. They were both happy with eachother. And Satoru was definetly going to have someone guard her when he isnt around.

Something y/n found to be very annoying. But appreciated it anyway.