chapter 9

A/n.
Since im a bit of a writerblock it takes me much longer to complete chapters and i don't like it so im trying my best to get out of it. One thing im going to do is change the cover of this fanfic so no need to get confused about the cover 😅. Anyway. Enjoy this chapter.

Back to the present.

Memumi is frustrated, he regrets everything he said this morning. He'd actually love for y/n to be his mom. Everything was fucked up enough as it was and now this too. Truth is, Megumi was still thinking about his deceased classmate. He couldn't get it out of his head, the images burned into his memories. The way his heart got ripped out and how when he switched back he went pale and saw how the life left him. His last words...

They were on loop in his mind.

And that wasn't all. Recently Megumi had recieved a letter. Everything about it was strange. From the envelope to the writing to the contents of the letter. The letters said his birth mom was still alive. Ever since that first letter he had been getting them everyday. It stressed him out and he had no idea of what to do with it.

Well he wasn't sure before but now he knew. There was one person he needed to talk to about this. The person he loves the most in this world. He had to tell y/n. He needs her, as his mom.

How the hell was he going to make things right now? He thought; I was so horrible to her, just because i was stressed and panicked... what if she doesn't want me as her son anymore? That would suck but to be honest be completely my own fault.

I decided it would be better to leave it be for a little. Its probably better that way for the both of us. It gives me time to think about how i should make it up.

-----

Megumi had decided to go out to eat something. Unlike usual he didn't feel like eating alone, so he asked Inumaki to come with him. But since he wasn't available Nobara went with him instead, she was planning to go out to eat anyway.

'Whats up with you, you've been acting weird ever since this morning'

'Its nothing, lets just eat'

'And what about y/n, wasn't she staying with you?'

'She was. She went home early'

'Right... we should invite her for dinner!'

'Thats not a good idea'

'Stop being so grumpy all the time. Geez'

'Im not'

'Then why do you not want to invite y/n to dinner'

'That has nothing to do with me being grumpy'

'So you admit you're grumpy?'

'No thats not...'

Megumi facepalmed himself.

'Ugh fine. I had a fight with her. Happy now?'

And irritated expression changed into a sad one. A tear fell down Megumi's face.

'I really fucked up'

Nobara gave him one of those akward little pats on the back. It was really stupid, and soon enough she decided to just give him a much needed hug.

Megumi hugged her back and started sobbing a little. Nobara rubbed circles into his back and told him to just let it out. They were comfortable around eachother. Even though it hasn't been long, neither would like living without eachother anymore. Nobara loved Megumi's food, whenever he makes someting he brings her some too and they occasionally just end up eating togerther. Megumi loved it that she always dragged him out of bed to help her train, since it helped him get stronger as well. And now that Yuji died they needed eachother more than ever.

It was nobara suddenly laughing at some person in a hotdog costume dancing to cpr while trowing ketchup packets at people that snapped Megumi back to reality and as soon as he saw why she was laughing, he laughed too. It was simply a hilarious sight.
After that they finished their food, paid and left.

'Lets train Fushiguro'

'You can call me Megumi now Kugisaki'

'Eh? Sure if you call me Nobara too'

'Lets go train then Nobara'

'Yeah, lets go Megumi'

They both were walking back to the school, looking into the distance, the scenery of the way there. They stopped talking, though it wasn't akward. Both were smiling.

They felt calm in eachothers presence. It had some sort of comfort about it.

-----

Mature themes warning.

'Wakey makey!'

'Fuck off sunshine'

'Eh no. Anyway, i knew you were going to be like this so i have two options for you. No, there is three actually.

Number one, A wonderfull breakfast made by the one and only Satoru, the best awesomest, Gojo.

Number two, really good morning sex.

(Y/n sighed. Why is he like this)

And number three is combining number one and two which is personally my favorite option but ok'

Wait did he say food?

'Im up for the food'

'So what would you like to eat? Pancakes, eggs or me?'

'The fuck satoru'

'Ofcourse i could also just eat you while you eat breakfast... and'

Satoru started mumbling about breakfast and sex. Meanwhile i was slowly waking up. I turned to lay on my back and sat up. After seeing satoru in only his boxers with his messy bed head i knew what option i wanted.

'Three'

Satoru stopped mumbling and wasn't sure he heard y/n right.

'Did you just say three or am i hearing things?'

'No'

'No what?'

'You're not hearing things'

'Fucking awesome, guess my breakfast i gonna be delicious today'

Satoru leaned in and brushed his lips against mine. Slowly leaning in more till our lips were pressed against eachother. After a few more kisses we started making out. I was currenly wearing Satoru's shirt and some panties, but Satoru didn't like it anymore so he took them off.

This horny mother fucker.

I slowly let my hands trace his body, while he inserted a finger inside of me and had it fuck me. When he was satisfied with his work he lokked at me with a big smile and gave me a quick kiss.

'You still good right? Tell me if you want to stop okay?'

'Im great, thanks and i know. You tell me that every time'

'And i wont stop cause its always okay for you to do that'

Y/n felt warm inside. But more than that she felt calm and safe. And even more than that, she was horny.

She wanted him bad.

She pulled him into a kiss and told him to go get a condom.

(Do it safe peeps, dont let the horny make u a mommy)

After that they had Satoru's selfmade breakfast. Y/n had to admit. He was good. Really good.

He insisted on feeding her, cause she was sore. Y/n didn't really see how that was related to the pain in her vagina but she couldn't get out of it cause he was so persistend on it.

And he promised to buy her some starbucks later if she let him do this, so it was worth the embarrassment of being fed by this manchild.

Author note nr2 of this chapter cause when i started is a diff day from when i finished but its still basically acurate.

So i got the covid nineteeeenn. So i have some extra time now. Yay. Anyway, i think i kinda got rid of the writersblock but im not sure yet. Well see. Anyway, i hope yall enjoyed this chapter. See ya!