chapter 1 (prologue)

It all went pretty fast..

From the bar to his house. And i wasn't even drunk, i only had one beer. This man was just so damn attractive that i couldn't help myself. Our clothes were scatered all over the room and our bodies touching. His hands touched all my private parts and i enjoyed it. It felt so good. I let my hands roam his huge back. Its so muscular and lord this man is so sexy. He picked me up and put me on the bed and immediately brought his lips onto mine again. Then the door opened. And our kiss broke. Our attention went to what was in the door opening. A small boy that looked just like him.

He has a son?!

'Are you serious? Having girls over like this while your kids home!'

*slap*

'You idiot'

He looked at me surprised. I immediately got up from under him and put on a shirt. Luckly my underwear was still on, or the poor kid would've probably been traumatized even more. Not that my body was bad or anything but he's just a kid walking in on... all this.

'Hey there kid whats your name?'

He looked a little nervous.

'Its okay, im not going to hurt you or anything. Im y/n l/n'

I gave him a small smile. He didn't look entirely convinced yet but...

'Megumi Fushiguro'

'Its nice to meet you Megumi. So what did you come here for? Did we wake you up? If thats the case im really sorry, i didn't know anyone else was here'

He looked surprised.

'Nightmare'

'Oh... i see, what can i do to help?'

'Hot chocolate and story'

'Allright then... lets go make some hot chocolate. Sound good?'

He nodded and we went to the kitchen leaving his confused father behind.

After that evening y/n often came back to care for megumi and even became his babysitter. She had basically become his mom at this point, his actual mom wasn't in the picture anymore. She had died in an accident 3 years ago. Megumi had barely known her. To him y/n was like a gift his mom had sent him from wherever she was now.

And when megumi wasn't home y/n also had some.... fun with Toji. Either that or he was getting lectured about how he's been taking care of Megumi. Still that often ended in sex too though y/n refused to do anything when Megumi was anywhere near the house.

Y/n was a real treasure to both of them.

Too bad Toji and her had a big argument.