chapter 7

Triggerwarning. Sensitive toppics.

8 years ago.

-----

Tears were flowing down my cheeks, i was sitting on the couch and hugging my knees. I was basically drowning in all the blankets Satoru had wrapped around me. Life couldn't get any worse right now. My sister.... She died today.

A fucking carcrash. Some drunk asshole stole a car and got chased by the police. But not for long. He crashed into my sisters car just two streets from where he stole the car. And the fucker survived. My sister however, didn't.

------

As soon as y/n got the phonecall with the news she dropped her phone and just sat there, staring at nothing, a tear fell down her face. Satoru was really worried now since she would usually never do something like this. And she didn't even hang up.

~Ma'am? Ma'am are you there? ~

'Hi, this is Satoru Gojo. A close friend of hers. What happened?'

-----

After the phonecall. Satoru had wrapped y/n in a bunch of blankets. He absolutely hated seeing her like this. He sat next to her and pulled her into him and wrapped his arms around her, and they just sat there for a while.

'Want me to get us some (favlunch)?'

She just nodded.

Satoru got up and went to get the food. He came back really fast. With the food.

'Lets eat now'

-----

It was now evening, they were still sitting there and Satoru had tried a bunch of things to try and cheer her up. But nothing had worked so far besides the food. And she didn't even eat a lot of it either.

'Its time for dinner y/n'

'Ramen?'

'Sure'

For a second a tiny smile appeared on y/n's face.

'Ill go fix your makeup a little and get Megumi after, then I'll make some for us. Sound good?'

'Mhm' y/n said, nodding her head and agreeing.

Then Satoru stood up and went to the bathroom where he got himself some makeup remover. Luckly for her now, y/n had convinced Satoru a bunch of times now to let her do his makeup. So he knew exactly what he needed rightnow. After he had gotten everything he needed he went back to y/n and put everything on the coffee table. He carefully wiped away the makeup she had on, removing the dark mascara/eyeliner (whatever you prefer) stains from under her eyes. After taking everything off he went to put everything back.

He then went to go get Megumi whom he had brought straight to his room after he had picked him up from school. He had told him that mom and him needed to talk about something really important, but that it was only for grownups so he'd come get him later when they were done. Megumi however didn't really mind since he had gotten a new book from
y/n yesterday. And now he had plenty of time to read it. Now it was dinner time though.

'Megumiii its almost time for dinneerrr! Why don't you keep y/n company while i cook?'

Megumi looked up from his book.

'Sure'

He put away his book and went to the livingroom with Satoru where y/n was sitting. He sat down next to her and got underneath the blanket she was sitting under as well and leaned against her. Megumi and y/n fell asleep while Satoru was cooking dinner.

'Dinner is rea-.... oh..'

A smile appeared on his face when he saw the two had fallen asleep. They looked so peacefull like that. Good time to take a picture. After taking a bunch of different pictures from a bunch of different angels he woke them up. Megumi got up and went into the kitchen, y/n however just couldn't get up.

'Y/nnnn come on lets go i made you rameenn'

'...'

Satoru sighed. Its worse than he thought.

'Allright ill just carry you there then'

He picked her up bridal style and carried her to the kitchen. He put her down onto her chair and sat down next to her. Y/n softly took his hand in hers and squeezed it making Satoru look at her.

'Thanks'

'Don't worry about it, just make sure you eat all of that ramen infront of you'

A small smile crept onto y/ns face. After that she tried to make dinner as normal as possible for Megumi. She didn't need for him to notice her emotional state too much. After dinner Satoru and Megumi cleaned up and he brought him to bed. When he came back y/n was still sitting there in the kitchenchair he had put her in.

'You should just call it a day and go to bed y/n. Tomorrows a new day and we'll just continue from there okay? We will get you trough this together'

Y/n nodded. Her head facing downward, her face was expressionless. Satoru decided he'd just carry her again. He laid her down in her bed and asked if it was okay for him to change her into her pjamas. After getting the ok he changed her and put her blanket over her.

'Goodnight y/n'

He turned around and was about to leave.

'Wait'

Satoru stopped and turned back around.

'I- uhm.. can you stay? I don't wanna be alone right now...'

'Sure'

Satoru got into bed next to her and pulled her into him.

'This okay?'

'Yeah'

They then both fell asleep.