chapter 11

'FUUUCCCKK'

A loud scream was heard trough the dorms of jujutsu tech.

'Fucking hell'

Megumi could only scream in pain after he accidentally spilled boiling water over himself, getting it over his knee and wrist. He immediately ran to the nearest bathroom, trew off his shirt and turned on the cold shower and got under it. As soon as he felt a little of the pain go away he realised he needed to take his pants off too, and let the water heat up just slightly so it wasnt freezing him.

Fucking hell it hurt. Why! Why me! He let out a grunt from the pain.  Soon Nobara came to look at were the scream came from. Soon she realised it came from Megumis room. After not finding anyone in the Room she went to look for Megumi. A scream told her exactly where she needed to be, the bathroom.

'What happened?!'

Nobara found Megumi in visible pain.

"Fucking boiling water"

"Holy fuck"

Nobara wasn't sure what to do. She panicked a bit and Megumi saw this.

"Ill be fine, just get me some stuff to take care of the wound please"

Nobara gave a quick nod and hesitated for a second. She couldn't just leave him like this. She decided they needed help. Help from an adult. She needed to call y/n. And Megumi can't know.

After deciding what needed to happen, she went outside the room and called
y/n, telling her what happened.

"Ill be there as fast as i can, you watch over him for now ok?"

After ending the call she went back to Megumi.

"That looks really painfull. On your leg"

"It is painfull, i also got a bit on my wrist but it isn't as bad there"

"Shit dude... you need anything specific?"

Megumi thought for a second.

"Not that i know of"

Nobara than thought of something and took out her phone to google something.

"What are you doing?"

"Google-ing what to do when your classmate spills boiling water over himself"

Megumi rolled his eyes at Nobara. However, he was happy she was trying to help and he was happy she was here right now.

---

---

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

---

"Im here! Where is Megumi!"

Y/n yelled trough the halls of the jujutsu tech dorms. She needed to see Megumi asap.

"HE IS HERE, IN THE BATHROOM"

Y/n ran toward the bathroom as fast as she could and when she got there she was completely out of breath. After catching her breath for a second her eyes found Megumi, visibly in pain, with a large red mark on his leg.

not megumi's real momजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें