chapter 15

A/n
I have been really invested in this show called 2gether lately. Its on youtube and its really cute and funny! (Lmao im just hyped abt it)

-----

'MOM'

Y/n looked toward Megumi, who soon jumped into her arms. It was unusual for him to do so but... times have been rough lately.

'How did it go?'

Before Megumi could answer Satoru walks in, and answers it for him.

'He did good, he's much stronger than i thought'

Satoru looked impressed and a little proud of both himself and Megumi.
Y/n couldn't help but smile. Happy Megumi had gotten so strong that even Satoru seemed surprised by it. That meant he'd be able to protect himself pretry well and shed have to worry much less.

'Mom?'

'Yes?'

'I need to ask you something...'

Megumi loosened the hug to look his mom in the eyes. He hesitated for a second. He was 100% sure about this, but he was really nevous about it too.

'Just ask her dumbass'

Nobara mumbled.

'Y/n. Will you be my mom and adopt me?'

....

....

It took y/n a good second to process what he just said, but as soon as she realised it her face lit up.

'LETS GO GET THE ADOPTION PAPERS!'

Y/n immediately ran toward her car to get the papers. Megumi walked behind her, but got trown over Satoru's shoulder and not too much later so was y/n. He used his cursed energy to go back to their house at a speed the car could never have reached. Y/n grabbed  the papers on her desk en filled in the last few things.

'MEGS I GOT THEM LETS GOO!'

This time Satoru allowed me to drive instead of being dragged at inhuman speed. Since my car was still at the school, Megumi and i took Satoru's. He has a black Jaguar s-type, which he almost never drove in cause he always uses his idiot cursed method, however it was convenient now.

Megumi was staring out the window the whole ride. Enjoying the scenery of everything outside. Y/n had turned on their shared spotify playlist and both were singing along to the songs. It was all finally calm again.

----

After all the official stuff was dealt with and the addoption was finally official the two went back home.

Before y/n can even open the door Satoru jumps out the opening and right into y/n giving her a tight hug. After y/n it was Megumi's turn to get the life sqeezed out of him. When he was done with that he turned to y/n.

'Hey mommy'

He said with a smirk.

'SATORUUU'

'What? Did i do something wrong?'

Y/n sighed.

They all went inside and chatted, till Satoru got a call from Nobara.

'I see... yes... no no don't worry about that...... oh........no why would?... yes..... yes.... well be there as soon as possible..... see ya!'

Satoru looked at the other two.

'Kugisaki called, we gotta go back to the school'

Worried something had happened y/n and Megumi immediately got up and walked toward the car. Satoru, again, had other plans for them.

After a fun trip on high cursed speed they arrived back at te school. Satoru led them trough the halls to the dorm common room. Just as they stepped in they heard a loud 'surprise!'.

Nobara, Nanami, Ijichi, Shoko, the second years and even the principle were all there.

Nobara was the first to personally congratulate them on the adoption.

'Congrats, the government now is aware you are mother and son. We already knew'

She said jokingly.

She shook y/ns hand and gave Megumi a hug.

Then it was Nanami's turn.

'Y/n, i am happy that you have met your special person, because you always said you didn't want kids'

'Nanami, you gotta do a little better if you wanna be the funcle'

'Well im the only uncle so that automatically makes me the fun uncle'

'There's Satoru'

'No, he's the dad'

Multiple sounds of agreement were heard. Shoko in the back jokingly said 'pfft- daddy gojo' luckly for her not heard by said man. Satoru was distracted, he was quite busy blushing....
at the thought of being a family with
y/n.

After the others congratulated them, they had cake together, honemade by the nearest baker. They did not have enough time to bake a whole cake by themselves so they had to resort to other options.

It was a delicious chocolate cake and Satoru and Panda ended up eating most of it, but only after everyone had a slice.

'You really ate all that cake huh...'

Satoru nodded with a big smirk on his face. He looked so proud of himself.

'Thats too bad, there isnt any space left for my home made extra sweet mochi...'

An offended look took over Satoru's face.

'How dare you underestimate me. I always have space for sweets'

'You had enough tho... if i give you the mochi you'll end up eating all of it. There won't be any left for the others...'

'Correct'

Y/n sighed.

Suddenly ijichi appeared, shoko following behind him.

'G-gojo sir, it seems i forgot to congratulate you for having become a dad so congratulations'

Shoko was holding her laugh behind him, clearly having something to do with this.

'What are you talking about?'

Both were silent for a moment, me and Shoko looking at eachother knowing exactly what was happening.

'Shoko probably told him were together or something, making you the dad'

Ijichi looked a bit embarrassed, surprisingly so did Satoru.

The rest of the day was good. Everyone needed a little break, all of them had been going through some crazy stuff lately. Satoru, not surprisingly, ate pretty much everything with sugar in it, Nobara, Maki and Shoko enjoyed joking about how Satoru was a dad now and Nanami and toge were somehow having the conversation of their lifes withe eachother.

Megumi however had needed this the most of everyone, he was really happy everyone was here and found himself feeling pretty good.

After the party y/n and Satoru went back to their home, Megumi staying in the school dorms. They both laid down on their own beds, deep in thought. It had become quite common for them to sleep in the same bed, but neither felt like it now.

Both were a bit confused. Confused about how they really feel towards eachother.