chapter 12

(8 years ago, the day before the funeral)

'Y/n cmon, you need to get ready. Its important to be with your family in times like these'

Y/n just burried her face deeper into her pillow. Satoru sighed, and sat down on her bed next to her rubbing circles into her back.

'Listen. Ill help you, and if you want ill even come with you. You really need to go though'

After a minute or so a muffled fine was heard. Another minute later, y/n sat up and trew herself over Satoru.

'This is your own fault'

'Was i complaining? No. So lets get you showered and dressed. '

After Satoru had helped y/n get her ass in the shower she washed herself and dressed herself, partially, they went through the mac drive for breakfast. Satoru got y/n the pancakes they only serve in the mornings that she really liked and a box of 9 chicken nuggets. He got himself a happymeal with nuggets and apple slices in it and ordered a big tasty and the double chili chicken.

Satoru got y/n a coffee after they had finished their meals. She had it on their way to her parents house. When they arrived they were really happy to see
y/n, and even more happy to see Satoru with her. They absolutely adored the guy for some reason.

Even though they were all sad, i mean, someone important to them just died, the time they spent together that day was nice. They all made a bunch of food  together and played games to distract themselves. Y/n went home feeling a bit better that evening.

(8 years ago, 2 weeks after the funeral)

'Satoruuuu! Lets go out for ramen!'

Satoru enthusiastically turned to face y/n.

'Wait for real?'

'Yes, i finally feel like going out again. And i miss my favorite ramen place'

Satoru was smiling like a child who just got a large bag of candy.

'Lets get dressed then shall we?'

'Yes, imma go change'

They both quickly changed out of their pjamas into some clothes. It wasn't that it was early in the morning, its just that this was a sunday afternoon and both were too lazy to change for no reason. After a short drive to the ramen place they both ordered and soon the food came. Although, according to y/n, not fast enough.

'I missed this stuff'

'You haven't had any for like... tree weeks. Its not been THAT long'

'Satoru, Satoru, satoru... imagine if you had to go three weeks without your favorite candy. How would you like that?'

After some thinking satoru gave y/n an offended look.

'Thats different'

'Different how?'

'Uhmm... its just different ok!'

Satoru looked away 

Y/n rolled her eyes.

'Sure'

And then they continued eating.

'Wanna get a new plant after this?'

Y/n nodded while slurping up the last of her noodles. 

'Maaannn im full now'

'You sure you dont want a bite of mine?'

Y/n looked at gojo, then at his bowl, then back at him and gave him an are you sure? Look, which he nodded yes to. He then fed her the second last bite of his food and finished his food right after.

'Ill go pay and then we'll go'

'Oh hell nah, im paying. Im the one that asked you to come with me, so im paying. Besides, you've helped me so much lately that thats the least i can do for you'

Satoru sighed.

'Fine if that makes you happy, then go for it. But i still don't mind paying if you change your mind'

'I won't '

'Okaayyy'

Y/n paid for the food and they drove off to the plant store, where Satoru got y/n some huge ass plant. They went home after.

---

After a call from Megumi's friends mom about a sleepover, and bringing Megumis sleepwear and what not over to their place, y/n and Satoru had decided to watch deadpool because 1. Ryan reynolds, 2. They cant watch it with Megumi around and 3. Ryan reynolds. The both of them were actually still pretty full from the ramen so they decided to share a pizza, a large one cause Satoru still has a ridiculous appetite, they didn't even share half half.

'FUCKING FRANCIS, i will never, even after all these times I've watched this movie, like you'

'What an ass'

'Nahh waiiitt...'

Satoru took the remote and rewinded few seconds.

'You're right, he does have a good ass'

Y/n sighed.

'Thats not what i meant'

'So you don't think that thats a good ass'

'Im not gonna answer that'

'So then who's ass do you think is good?'

'Mine and Ryan Reynolds'

'True'

Wait what.

'You mean just ryan right?'

....

'Satoru Gojo'

'Yes ma'am? '

'Answer'

'No ofcourse not, your ass is good too'

Both blushed a bit, even though Satoru was treating it like it was a trick question, as her friend he felt like he should be saying yes. Also he felt like he wasn't lying cause he really did think her ass was good. He normally wouldnt tell her that though.

'Great, now turn the movie back on please'

'Okay...... buuuttt not before you tell me who you've been seeing'

Y/n sighed.

'Noone'

'Don't believe you'

'Well thats not going to change the fact im not seeing anyone soo....'

After a little thinking about it, the realisation hit that Satoru hasn't seen or heard y/n do anything that could indicate she was seeing someone after.... the incident. Before that happend he had almost found out who she had been dating, but it seems that didn't last trough the whole situation. Well, she deserves better anyway.

'Oh... i thought you were seeing that grumpy black haired guy. You know, the one in the white jacket and hat and ridiculously buff'

Y/n looked at him cofused.

'You know the one whos always like, good grief, everytime something doesn't go the way he wants'

'Oh yeah no, he ghosted me after i canceled a date cause my sister died'

'Asshole'

Y/n chuckled.

'Yeah he is'

They both laughed a bit. After the laughing died down Satoru leaned against y/n, and laid his head on top of hers. They sat in silence for a little while, slowly moving closer to one another, till Satoru lifted his head. When y/n turned to face him she didn't expect him to still be so close. Slowly they closed the gab, till their lips touched.