Surviving as the Tyrant Elf k...

By Lazy-mad-succubi

⌜ ⌝ ılı.lıllılı.ıllı. ... More

Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI

LIX

2.8K 177 4
By Lazy-mad-succubi

Asᴍᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ Asᴍᴏᴅᴇᴜs

That night on the Alcor, Nuri, Paimon, and M/n were fast asleep as the others were awake for the time being.
"What a day we've had, yeah?"

"Indeed...I wish for a rematch when the time comes, Aether."

"And a rematch you shall get and I promise not to use your weakness. That was a one-time thing."Aether said with a smirk but Val wasn't too happy with that smirk if anything they wanted to punch Aether in the face but knew there would be a much better time.
"Hey Val, I have a question... It's about M/n's Archon name, wouldn't it be Viridi?"

"No, that was a name that the mortals came up with when it brought to their attention that the deity walked among them. She was once called Asmodeus, the one who enforced the Heavenly principles... However, she lost her purpose when she went insane. Asmoday made the situation worse by abandoning Asmodeus when she needed help the most. So she hid away, but something happened for her to come out of hiding and declare that humans nor immortals deserved to live in Teyvat...She used to be so kind, a mother to all guiding her children to a bright path. Teaching her children how to take from the land without hurting it."Val sighs heavily they haven't spoken about their creator in so long.
"Val?"

"Asmodeus is what you humans would call my mother, among the spirit of nature she created, I was the only one to survive the Cataclysm thanks to his majesty. I never hated him like the others when he had to save all of Teyvat from her wrath. How could I? He was just a scared child who longed for life and more importantly the perseverance of life. Most children would run and hide only to meet their end but he put that fear aside and took action. I admired that and served as his shield against the others."Aether couldn't believe how hard M/n's past was, the unknown goddess also had a hand in his downfall and it all started with Asmodeus.
"You're a true friend, Val. Without you, the other spirits could have hurt the one person brave enough to save this world, and yet...He received so much pain."

"Too much, that's why I was worried about him leaving Vestal, especially leaving him around that dragon...That worried me the most but I'm happy all is well and that everyone loves him very much. Though he can't remember the past, it's nice to see that his present is full of adventure."Andrius nods, to Val's quelled worries and made a small mention of how he and M/n met. Of course, Val nearly screams at the wolf but turns to scold him for his past actions.
"What? I saw something beautiful and I didn't realize who he was until I put him down. I apologized with fruit and then he trained me, to which I didn't mind one bit."

"Jeez, it seems we all have it bad for him."Kazuha muses thoughtfully and of course, everyone agrees. Aether, however, took notice of the lack of something.
"Wait, but I've never heard of anyone calling him Asmodeus before, why is that?"

"The same with the original Asmodeus, it's rude for humans to use that name to address him. Only other deities and Archon's are allowed, however, he bared others from using that name for him entirely."As the group continue to chatter on, no one noticed that M/n was listening in, he had no idea that was supposed to be his Archon title.
"Heli?"

"Curious?"Helios comments back, promoting M/n to nod as he sneaks his way back to the room Beidou prepared for him, Nuri, and Paimon. When he got into bed he waits for Helios to explain.
"The reason why I didn't take the name nor use it later on in life was that...I knew that I wouldn't be able to live up to such a beautiful name. I don't know why I knew so early on but...I did not wish to become the one who enforced the Heavenly principles either. I wanted no part in it, to me, some of those principles we're against free will. I could not think to strip other of such a thing." He chuckles a bit.
"But in the end, I did so anyway. I kept my people from leaving Vestal to keep them safe. Even after the Cataclysm. But thanks to you, they have that will to be free once more."

"Heli... I'm going to do whatever I can to keep you alive."

"But it's too late my dear friend."

"That's where you're wrong, it's never too late."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.9K 15
Girlfriend Scenarios included!!! Steven Universe x Male Reader Reader x Harem Coal Reader + × + × + × + × + × + × + × + × + × + × + × Coals, A lowly...
4.4K 206 14
❝ 𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙸 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚖𝚋 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗. ❞ Thanks to Xiao, you've finally woken up after your thousand year sl...
299K 16.1K 44
M/n was your average college student who studied Engineering and played games during his free time. One game mainly being his favorite; Genshin impac...
184K 10.7K 48
: ̗̀➛ Passing out while studying for your exams was one thing- ╰┈➤ But where did this blue menu screen come from?! ▷ [ Welcome to Genshin Impact! We...