XXXV

❝Dɪᴠɪɴᴇ Pᴜʟsᴇ❞

Zylith stood before M/n and Childe; shock clear as day

Zylith stood before M/n and Childe; shock clear as day. He couldn't sense Paimon at all and from the looks of the audio-less video playing from the stone, it shows the exact moment that Veronica enters the room for a second time then shows when Zylith enters the room.
"I won't let it end like this...If you want to take him from me, you'll just have to die with him!! If I can't have M/n...Then no one in Teyvat can.."

"Z-Zylith, what are you about to do?!"Childe was not panicking but as calmly as he could as the air around them grows hotter by the second. M/n, Paimon, and Childe all watch in horror as two flame-covered wings burst from Zylith's back.
"Say goodbye to this world..." Zylith's eyes turned a crimson red and so does a spot on his chest. Childe knew exactly what was happening and made a fatal decision by shoving Paimon into M/n's arms and then pushes them both out of the window; not before giving M/n a sorrow-filled kiss on the forehead. The room explodes just as M/n and Paimon fly out of the window.
"NOOOOO!!!!"Was all M/n could scream out but the world around him slows to a stop, leaving him fixed in mid-air, then a screen appears before his tear-filled eyes.

✦•┈┈┈๑⋅⋯❁⋯⋅๑┈┈┈•✦

Do not fear M/n!
You have an another
chance to protect everyone.
Childe isn't the only one
who died... Everyone
inside the building died in the
explosion; including the knights
who had just made it in two minutes
prior.

Your only hope is to use the
Dɪᴠɪɴᴇ Pᴜʟsᴇ

The ❝Dɪᴠɪɴᴇ Pᴜʟsᴇ❞  is a secret
and a very special ability that only
the vessel of nature can use.
This ability will allow you to turn back
time but only a little.
However beware, this ability can
Only be used three times and will
replenish itself after two
months and the backlash of
using this ability;
Extreme fatigue.

This will occur only
after the issue is resolved.

Are you ready?

✦•┈┈┈๑⋅⋯❁⋯⋅๑┈┈┈•✦

M/n was so happy to have heard this and nods, this time he wouldn't let anyone he cares for die. A seafoam green light glows from his chest and suddenly everything was moving backward until it stops; just moments before Zylith releases his wings.
"Z-Zylith, what are you about to do?!"M/n had to act faster than ever, he remembers how to use other elements outside of his birth element; thanks to Childe, Razor, Xiao, and Aether. In M/n's left hand was the element Hydro and in his right was Electro.
"Say goodbye to this world.." M/n immediately rushes at Zylith, once close enough M/n knocks Zylith back with a quick Hydro jab; drenching the now confused Zylith and without letting up, he electrocutes Zylith; causing him to take extra damage due to the water.

Zylith goes down without a fight and M/n drops to his knees huffing and stunned that the plan; which only took a minute to come up with, worked.
"M/n, holy shit! Is he dead?"

"At this point, I couldn't care, all that matters is that we're alive and well."M/n utters out through labored breaths. The door suddenly swings open; displaying worried faces.
"Hey, guys."

"M/n!"Everyone rushes over and nearly dog piles M/n hugs. Venti and Razor were in tears, joyful ones at that. Zhongli moves away to check Zylith's body alongside Xiao, Diluc and Albedo however what they saw causes them to blink.
"Uhh, why is there a child on the floor?"

"Excuse me!?"M/n nearly screams while he attempts to pull himself from Kaeya's embrace. The poor king was able to look over Kaeya's shoulder to see there was indeed a young child sleeping in a heap of clothes that were too big for him; the boy looked to at least eight years old.
"Oh by the gods!!! I actually killed him!"

"Well Hydro and Electro aren't meant to mix but in his case, you reset him. Remember he's half phoenix, and lucky him that he had the resurrection aspect of it as well. However, in being reset, he'll start with a clean slate. The evil duke is no more, here lies a child of Snezhnaya, who will grow to be a new and improved Duke."Childe said in a serious tone as he lifts the child from the floor and takes him to a room; of course, with everyone behind him, looking over his shoulders at the now child Zylith.

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

M/n sat at Zylith's bedside until he woke, the now young Adepti was of course confused as to where he was and who he was so M/n explains what was asked of him. Afterward, M/n helps the little successor dress himself.

Zylith clings to M/n as they head outside of the room and down to the sitting room where the others sat; waiting patiently for M/n to return

"Zylith, say hello to the knights of Favonius."

".....He-Hello?"The first step to a brighter future for Zylith was a warm welcome from those who would soon become family and those he'll look up to.
This is a new start for them both...And this time, there will be plenty of love and care to go around.
M/n's mind was made up, If he was able to give the original owner of his new body a fresh start, why not give Zylith the same?
However, there was a strange downside to the reset of Zylith; Ikki's soul vanished and all that was left was the original.
This time things will be better... I promise.

 I promise