XX

Dᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴛᴀʟs

Aether and Paimon have been giddy ever since they heard of the festival in Mondstadt

Aether and Paimon have been giddy ever since they heard of the festival in Mondstadt. They both knew it would be a great opportunity for M/n to know more than he currently does of Mondstadt. This also means Aether had to tell M/n about it before anyone else could, so he took a page from Venti's book and went straight through the window.
"Hiya!"

"Ah! You startled me! I swear you and Venti don't like using doors, what makes using the window so convenient?"

"Uhh well, it cuts walking up the stairs and opening the door since you leave this window open all day! Now for the reason, I popped in! Today is the festival of wind and flowers! Would you like to join me?"

✦•┈┈┈๑⋅⋯❁⋯⋅๑┈┈┈•✦
Special event;

Dance of the petals!
This event causes for the
use of the ability;
Raining petals!

Taking part in the event
will help you gain both
affection for Aether
And any other
character who happened to
be in the area!!

You'll also be given;
Festival garbs and
accessories!

Good luck M/n!
✦•┈┈┈๑⋅⋯❁⋯⋅๑┈┈┈•✦

M/n smiles at the last sentence of the pop-up and Aether holds out a folded up clothes, for a second this caught M/n off guard. The first thought in his mind was how did Aether know his size but that could be the reason Paimon was extra clingy earlier that day.
"Hehe, I see you got Paimon to do your dirty work, I'll get changed now." Aether rubbed the back of his head with a sheepish grin spread across his youthful face. Aether got quite the shock when he noticed that M/n began to change and immediately turned his back; confusing M/n to a new level.
We're both males... Why is he so flustered all of a sudden?
"My, this is a very fancy outfit!"

Aether stares as M/n twirl around a bit; causing the outer skirt to flare, showing off M/n's legs and the shorts he wore

"It has to be! Venti told me it's a very flashy festival!"M/n nods his head then attached the pocket watch onto his hip, of all things he wore, the pocket watch was the only silver on his body.
"You look really beautiful-Uhhhh!"

"Hahaha! Thank you for saying that."Aether rubbed the back of his head then motions for the two to head off, M/n's first mistake was assuming they're going out the door. Moments before M/n could take a step towards the door, Aether picks him up and leaps out the window. Once the two land on the ground M/n chuckles while shaking his head.
"You do know that Zhongli isn't as aggressive towards me, right?"

"It's a habit at this point, now let's hit the town!"

"Yes!"As the two take off into the city, a few familiar faces saw them as they ran by, this of course drew their attention because the king was draped in a beautiful outfit that enhanced his natural glow. It was different for them all to see him dressed so freely and with each step, the bangles around his wrist and ankles let off a light ring; given that he hand small bells on them. The music playing all around lifted M/n's spirits and unconsciously he starts to sway and twirl to the beat. Aether smiles then takes M/n by the hand to start dancing with him.
"I didn't know you knew how to dance!"

"I'm full of surprises~"Aether wouldn't dare tell M/n the truth because he recently gained the skill but Aether is a quick learner but if it meant impressing M/n then it would be a secret to take to the grave. As the two happily dance, others began to follow suit.

Eventually, M/n, Aether, and many others soon danced their way into the center of Mondstadt. Slightly startling a group of males in the process.
"Is that Aether dancing with M/n?!"

"Now I see why he asked for dance lessons.... sneaky bastard.."Diluc mumbles the last part while glaring at Aether and Venti chuckles but he soon realized what M/n wore.
"Isn't that the outfit that Albedo helped me make...Oooh, I'm so going to kill Aether when M/n isn't around!!"

"Calm down you two. Let them be cute and adorable...For now. At some point I'll swoop in and steal the show~"Kaeya mused lightly with a smirk on his face while the other two turn their glares on Kaeya. Not too far from the three, Xiao and Zhongli stood off to the side.
"Why are they like this?"

"What do you mean?"

"They're like putty in his hands...And for what?"Xiao sighs softly, even after the heart to heart, Zhongli still didn't see what the others did; a sweet male who was as bright as the sun above them. Venti immediately steals M/n away from Aether, even before Kaeya could take a step. This just encouraged more people to jump up and dance, when M/n switches to another it was Diluc.
"I taught Aether how to dance by the way~"

"Well aren't you a well-rounded human! Oh, do you want to see something beautiful?"

"Depends, because I'm already looking at something beautiful..."M/n stops moving as Diluc's words immediately sink in, his entire face turns red and he stammers for a second.
After a few seconds, he gave up and used the ability Raining petals; causing flower petals to fly and swarm the area before raining down on all the people of Mondstadt.

People of all ages gaze on in awe at the beautiful sight all around. Children were quick to cheer and even approach M/n; eyes bright in wander. M/n was more than happy to play with them but just as he did Helios threw up a notification.

✦•┈┈┈๑⋅⋯❁⋯⋅๑┈┈┈•✦
You've gained a
massive amount of
affection points!

So much in fact that you
attracted the attention
of an unknown
character who also happened
to be nearby.

However an encounter with
this person will come with
danger...Are you ready?
✦•┈┈┈๑⋅⋯❁⋯⋅๑┈┈┈•✦

M/n smiles lightly and nods, this time around he was more confident!