LX

Iɴᴛᴏ Iɴᴀᴢᴜᴍᴀ; ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟ sᴘɪʟᴛ ᴜᴘ

The morning after, the happy reaches Inazuma safely

The morning after, the happy reaches Inazuma safely. M/n was motivated to meet the Electro Archon to ask her a question about how to create a puppet that could hold Helios!
However, Helios forgot something important and it nagged at him as Kazuha spoke to M/n about his situation in Inazuma.
"Maybe I can speak on your behalf but I feel that won't work either.."M/n sighs, Nuri didn't want Kazuha to part from them but she understood that he would get in trouble and she didn't want that! Nuri hugs Kazuha before running off to gather with Paimon, Aether, Andrius, Val, and their new friend Thoma, leaving M/n to speak with Kazuha a bit longer.
"We'll see you soon, right?"

"I can't make any promises but I'll try my best."
M/n hugs Kazuha before heading towards the others, Val caught wind of a strange scent and calmly places a hand on their sword as to not alert the other in case it was just a bit of paranoia but they could tell Andrius could smell it as well, leaving the others unaware of what could be happening around them. Just as M/n takes a step closer to his travel group something opens behind him and arms reach out and around M/n and grab him. Val could do so much with the limitations of their human body, they couldn't move faster enough nor could they scream loud enough for M/n to run towards them.
"Gotcha~"

"Huh?!"The arms pulls M/n into a portal and out in front of a large Sakura tree, it was a shrine. M/n springs to his feet in a panic this wasn't the place he was supposed to be in!!
"Hehe, sorry about that your majesty! It's been so long since we last-"

"Who are you and why did you just kidnap me?!" M/n screams at the disembodied voice until a mass of white fur plops down in front of him before expanding into a more human form.

"What took you so long to come and visit me? I told you that soon as you set foot in Inazuma I'd wake up, so why are you so surprised?"

"I don't even know who you are for starters!"M/n was beyond pissed at this point, he pushes past the kitsune. He couldn't pinpoint where he was at all but in the distance was an Archon statue that he saw before being taken away.
"How the hell am I to return to the others! Why did you kidnap me?! Why can't anyone just greet me normally!"
"Uh...This isn't the reunion I was looking for..."

"Of course, it isn't! You just took me awake without so much as a go-ahead!"M/n goes on a long scolding rant! He even went as far as to make the stranger kneel on both knees with his arms straight up in the air.
"I hope this teaches you to think before acting!"The man pouts like a child under M/n's parental gaze. Someone behind M/n giggles and he was ready to start on the one behind him but was met with another Kitsune with pink hair and puppy eyes.
"And you are?"

"Yae Miko, your majesty."

"And you, what's your name."

"Momiji Hanji! Why don't you remember me?"The man now known as Hanji asks, his tone full of confusion and sorrow.
"If you waited long enough, Hanji, I was trying to tell you that his majesty has lost all his memory. Your majesty-"

"Just call me M/n, please."Yae smiles sweetly as she bows her head lightly to show her respect for his request.
"This child behind you has been waiting for your return. He was the only outsider allowed into Vestal because there wasn't a way to keep him out. So you relented and allowed him to visit you even when your relationship with Raiden Shogun began to fall apart. He didn't mean any harm, he suddenly woke up and knew you were here and ran before I could explain."M/n turns back to the 'young' kitsune and told him to drop his arms.
"Okay, can you take me back?"

"That's not such a good idea for now, how about we wait for them for a while. Then I'll return you."

"Hm, just so you know, they won't be too happy about this."