Capturing a Moment (Rosé x Fe...

By LittleRed11204

Y/n is a freelance photographer based in New York City. For someone who is realistically their own boss, she... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three [M]
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six [M]
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three [M]
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Two

4.2K 165 24
By LittleRed11204

Y/n's POV

I felt poking on my face, waking me up from my slumber. I cracked an eye open and saw Evelyn staring back at me with a wide smile. I gave her a tired one in return,

"Hey Evelyn, what's up?"

"I want to spend today with you." She said as I rubbed my eyes and nodded my head.

"Okay, we can do that. What time is it?"

"It's 9am." She answered simply as I let out a yawn. I gave her a thumbs up as I sat up on Somi's bed, making sure I didn't wake her.

"I'll get ready and then we can leave at 9:30, doesn't that sound good? Then we can do whatever you'd like." I told her as she nodded her head enthusiastically. I chuckled as she left the room, a spring evident in her step. I stretched my arms and grabbed some clothes to get changed into. I had some black jeans and a white shirt with a thrifted letterman's jacket.

I got ready and left the bathroom to see Evelyn all ready sitting on the couch, waiting patiently. I smiled and ruffled her hair a tiny bit as I snuck up behind her,

"Alright mini demon, let's go on an adventure!" I said as she fixed her hair and shouted a goodbye to her parents. They had given her some money and I also had my card, so we'll be fine.

She started talking about school and how her grades are good. I'm proud of her because she takes her grades seriously unlike her older sister that I've had to deal with for years. We were walking around the streets and she pulled me into a small café where she said she wanted breakfast.

We sat ourselves and looked over the menus that were sitting at the table. At this place, you just go up to the counter and order, so we had all the time in the world to decide what we wanted. I scanned over the menu and saw a skillet breakfast that looked delicious. Evelyn decided what she wanted and she told me she'll just order for us. I handed her my card and off she went to place our order. She's a very independent 13 year old, but I'm glad she has that sense of independence already.

"They said it'll be ready in about 15 minutes." She said as she sat down across from me.

"Alright, so what do you want to do for 15 minutes?" I asked her as she thought for a moment.

"I spy?" I laughed,

"Okay, you go first since you suggested the game." I watched as her eyes scanned our surroundings, taking in all the different colors. One thing about this café was that it was colorful, so there's a lot of options to choose from.

"I spy something green." I immediately started guessing everything in sight that was green. From different potted plants to someone's shoe laces. But alas, I gave up because I swear I guessed everything green in this damn place, including everything outside. She pointed behind herself,

"That lady with the black hat; her necklace has a green charm on it." I scoffed at her,

"You're annoying, just like your sister." She gasped,

"Don't compare me to such an animal!" I laughed at how she had described Somi. I heard Evelyn's name get called and we both got up to get our order. I sent the woman behind the counter a grateful smile as the two of us headed back to our table. My mouth was watering at the sight and smell of my breakfast. I dug right in and melted at the taste of this fucking delicious thing. Evelyn was happy with hers and she asked me about my job and how that's been going.

"It's been really nice. All the other photographers and models are super cool. I'm friends with all of them, so working doesn't feel like working a lot."

"Somi said you were dating one." I sighed,

"Yeah, I took one girl out on many dates and she took me on some. But we agreed to stay friends in the end."

"Did you like her a lot?"

"Yes I did, but my heart found someone else." Evelyn squinted her eyes at me,

"So is that where you went yesterday?" My eyes widened a little, but I kept my composure because I knew somehow I'd slip out that I was with Rosie.

"No, I was hanging out with an old friend that lived in Auckland years ago. We were catching up and we'll probably do it again a few more times." She bought my explanation thank god, so the rest of breakfast was nice.

We left and then walked down the streets of Seoul, going down various side streets. Evelyn knew where she wanted to go because I could tell our turns were very calculated. I followed her around, taking in my surroundings as we went. She then stopped us in front of a store front, making me look at the sign that was in Korean.

"Do you expect me to know what this place is? Because I hate to break it to you, but I'm stupid and don't know Korean." I said with a chuckle as Evelyn just laughed at me.

"Somi told me that you like to go thrifting sometimes. So I thought that we could hit a few thrust stores. This one is called 'The BeautifulStore'; at least that's the English translation. Come on!" She said as she grabbed my wrist and dragged my inside.

I was met with a pretty big space that had rows upon rows of clothing. My eyes were darting all around and I could already see some pretty cool pieces. A man came up to us and bowed as he said hello. We both bowed back and said hello. The man's eyes lit up at me saying 'hello' to him in Korean because I'm obviously foreign. He then tried talking to me more, but Evelyn jumped in and talked to him. I'm assuming she told him I can't speak or read Korean because duh.

I then wandered around as I told Evelyn she could do the same because I trust her. She knows self defense, plus you can see the whole store from every corner of it. My feet carried me over to where there were a bunch of vintage windbreakers hanging up. I got all giddy as I went through them all, trying them on to see which one I liked best. I ended up picking one that was the three primary colors.

I then ventured around some more, finding a few shirts, a vintage Nike crewneck, and this beanie that had the Seoul skyline on it. Evelyn ended up with this neat jacket and I paid for everything obviously. It ended up being around $150, but that's a steal because of everything we got. I put my hat on and Evelyn laughed at me because she said it was stupid because I looked like a tourist since it was a Seoul hat.

"Well technically, I am visiting and you have been my tour guide. So, I say that's a fair assessment of me." We kept joking around and went to a few other thrift stores before going to get some street food for lunch. We got some Korean corn dogs and damn were they good. Evelyn and I had a competition to see who could get the longer cheese pull. Since I'm just so good, mine was longer than hers. I didn't win anything, but I do now have bragging rights over a 13 year old.

By the end of our day together, we had a bunch of bags and loads of memories. I raced her down the hallway of the apartment building, but she ended up beating me because I was weighed down by so much.

"That's an excuse, and competitors don't make excuses." She said with a smirk as she opened the door.

"Blah blah blah, whatever. Let's attack Somi." I said as we walked inside and took our shoes off. I placed the bags down and she nodded her head rapidly. We giggled like maniacs as Somi was just sitting on the couch, completely into an episode of 'RuPaul's Drag Race'. I held a finger up to my lips as Evelyn nodded her head. We both creeped closer and I made a hand motion telling her to grab the pillow that was on the floor. She crouched down and got it, not making a single sound.

I then grabbed a blanket and counted down on my fingers from 3. Once I got to 1, Evelyn didn't hold back and walked Somi straight in the face with the pillow.

"OW!" She yelled as she then whipped her head around to see Evelyn. I threw the blanket over her as she stood up, disorienting her enough for her to run into the side of the couch. Her hip hit the corner of it and she groaned, "I hate you two together!"

"Too bad you're going to be stuck with the both of us until the end of time." I said as I gave Evelyn a high five.

Rosie's POV

To say I'm depressed that y/n isn't here at my apartment anymore would be the understatement of the fucking century. I missed her immensely and so did Hankie because he wandered around a bit, looking in all the rooms for her. I wanted her laughter echoing through my apartment, I wanted her smell to invade my nose, I wanted her arms wrapped around me, I wanted her kisses.

I know she'll be back sooner than later, but I still am sad about her being gone. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do when she has to go back to NYC and we don't know when the next time we'll see each other will be. That realization hit me harder than I wanted it to.

Would y/n get tired of the distance?

Would y/n find someone better?

Would she cheat on me?

Would she break up with me?

All sorts of thoughts started to rush through my mind. I held my head in my hands as they were getting louder and louder. Hankie noticed I wasn't doing well, so he hopped up on the couch and started to lick my hands, trying to get me to feel better. It ended up working because instead of breaking down, I smiled a little and hugged him.

"I love you, Hankie."

After that what would've been a mental spiral, I knew I needed to get out and distract myself. I texted Ashley to see if she wanted to go get her nails done with me. She told me she was free and that I could to her place real quick to help her decide on how to hang some pictures in her apartment.

I changed into some cute clothes and did some light makeup because I would be wearing a mask anyway. I took Hankie out real quick and then brought him back up so I could grab my purse to leave for Ashley's. I texted her I'll be there in 10 minutes and she was fine with that.

I walked down the streets and saw her building, walking in and taking the elevator up. I got to her apartment and clicked the buzzer thing and held my face up to the small camera, doing a goofy face. I heard her laughter on the other side of the door as she saw what the tiny camera was showing her.

"Come in, you dork!" She said with a bright smile as she opened the door for me. I reciprocated the smile and gave her a hug as it's been over a month since we've last hung out.

"I've missed you!" I said as she closed the door. I looked around her apartment and saw a bunch of frames laying down on the floor.

"Girl, I've missed you more! But you were doing promotions and I was doing the radio. I'm glad we can hang out today though." She said as she stood next to me. I watched as she pointed to the blank wall above her small kitchen table, "That's where the pictures need to go, but I need someone to help me out because I'm too indecisive."

"Ash, I'm also indecisive. But two negatives equal a positive, so let's do this!" I said excitedly as I put my purse down and made my way over to look at all the different photos framed.

There were a bunch from when she was back in NYC. Those caught my attention because my mind drifted back to y/n.

"What was your favorite thing to do in NYC?" I asked her as I arranged the frames on the floor in a particular way, making sure the sizes varied.

"Hm, that's a good question. Since I did dances for weddings, I remember always going on the subways at like 2am. They were dead most times, so just being on something that was usually so lively was really cool."

"Did they still smell just as bad?" She glanced over at me, furrowing her eyebrows together as she leaned back on her hands.

"Have you been on the subway? I thought your company wouldn't allow that. They never let idols go on public transportation." I smiled slightly,

"Well the managers never knew about that." She gasped,

"How?!"

"I had... a few friends that let us escape for a day." Her eyes narrowed at me, not truly believing what I was saying.

"How come I feel like you aren't telling me the whole truth?" I avoided her eyes and scooted closer to me on the floor. She poked my knee, "you know you can tell me anything, right?"

I sighed and brought my eyes up to hers as I was debating if I should tell her. I mean, she is one of my best friends and we tell each other everything, so I might as well keep her updated with my dating life.

"You're right, I can tell you anything. You just have to swear on your life you won't tell anyone." I told her sternly as she could sense the seriousness that now filled the room.

"I swear on my life. Now tell me."

"Okay. Back when I was in NYC for the small getaway, a woman saw my manager and I getting pictures of me. She had a camera and offered to take mine. I told her sure and she did just that before we went our separate ways. I saw later and we hung out with her best friend, Somi. We had a blast and I got both their numbers because I enjoyed their company; plus they didn't know I was Rosé."

"Mhm, got it, continue with the NYC buddies." I chuckled at those words and continued,

"Obviously the girls and I were performing to bring in the new year, and just my luck the pair was there. They saw us and ran off. But I met up with y/n, the camera girl, and she cleared everything up. They left because 1) they were shocked and 2) they were a distraction to me because I kept glancing over to them. I brought the two up to our hotel room and all of us hung out. We left and then y/n and I grew closer, calling and texting everyday."

"I have a feeling y/n is going to become a more significant part in this story of yours." Ashley said with a smirk as I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, the girls and I were back in NYC for promotions and we had two days off to explore the city. We met up with y/n and Somi and went to a Japanese festival for the first day. It was amazing and I was y/n's exploring buddy. I didn't realize just how strong my emotions about her were getting. They were getting overwhelming and I knew they were going to bubble over soon. So the next day, y/n took me out of the city and we hung out overlooking the skyline of New York City. We laughed, shared stories, ate pizza, danced, and took pictures. Then I mustered up the courage and kissed her. And then she kissed me."

"AHHH, MY BEST FRIEND KISSED A GIRL!"

"Shut up!" I said with a violent blush, "after that, she drove me back to the hotel and we flew back here. Then at our last stage for 'Ready For Love', y/n and Somi were there and they surprised me. Y/n came back to my apartment and we had lunch and dinner together. Hankie loves her and she was going to spend the night. After some making out, I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes."

"AHHH, MY BEST FRIEND IS NO LONGER SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE!" Ashley shouted as I covered my face with my hands. Like her damn window is open, but people won't know who she's talking about thank god.

"And now I'm sad because she's spending time with Somi's family, leaving me alone." I said sadly as Ashley gave me a side hug,

"Well that's what your best friend is for! And I like how these are looking! How about we move this one over underneath this one because of the lengths of them." She said as she moved the frame and placed it where she wanted it. We both stood up and looked down at the floor with the arrangement of picture frames. Scanning them over, I nodded my head,

"I think they look good."

"I'm going to agree with you. Now we have to measure and try to get these frames up on the wall." We both weren't too thrilled about that, but we moved her table away from the wall and got a pencil and tape measure out. She stood on a chair and measured the total area we had to work with. After that, we started the tedious process of measuring the frames and marking that on the wall.

An hour went by and we had marked everything out, so we rewarded ourselves by having a snack break. She grabbed us a bag of chips and some drinks as we sat on the floor by her window wall. The idea of us doing our nails was long gone. We were just people watching as the sun slowly started to make its way west. The sounds of people's conversations floating up to our ears as they walked by.

"Where the hell are we going now, Evelyn?"

My ears perked up at that voice and I glanced over down the street to where I heard it. There walking down the small street was y/n and the girl named Evelyn. She was the one I saw at the restaurant, so she must be Somi's younger sister. Y/n looked great today and she was carrying multiple bags.

"We are going to get Korean corn dogs. Now come on, you slowpoke!" She said as she skipped in front of her. I could tell y/n mumbled to herself as she just kept her pace, not bothering to speed up.

"I'm going to take a wild guess and say that's y/n." Ashley said from beside me. I tore my eyes away from y/n quickly to look at her,

"What makes you think that?"

"Oh, just the lovesick smile and heart eyes you're giving her. Plus she's obviously not from around here." She said with a smirk while wiggling her eyebrows teasingly. I felt my face heat up as y/n was now caught up with Evelyn. But to my sadness, they were soon out of sight.

"Okay, enough sulking around because your mood has already dropped. Let's hang up these lovely pictures!" Ashley said with a wide smile, making me laugh as she helped me up. We got back to work and the most annoying part was having to make sure the frames were level.

"Tilt is up on the right the tiniest bit." I told her as she moved it too much, making me sigh, "Now tilt it down."

"Ugh! This is stupid!" Ashley complained as she just slid down the wall and sat on the floor.

"But we only have three more to go!" I said, trying to encourage her to finish the rest. She glanced up at me and sighed dramatically,

"But I don't wanna!"

"Oh stop throwing a tantrum and help me get this shit done." I said as I placed my hands on my hips, looking down at her. She groaned, but soon stood up and we finished the rest of the wall. We moved the table back and stood a ways away to see the final product of our hard work.

"This doesn't look half bad." Ashley said as she smiled at the wall. The pictures looked great all together and I'm glad we arranged them on the floor before hanging them up.

"I say this calls for some wine." I said as she agreed right away, getting out two wine glasses from the cabinet behind us. I then saw her grab our favorite wine and pour our drinks. She handed me my glass and we cheered for our hard work. I let the somewhat bitter taste flow on my taste buds as I took my first sip.

"Ah, I'll never get tired of this wine." Ashley said as she walked over to her couch and got her laptop out. I sat down next to her as she started to edit part of her next Youtube video. I sat down next to her and swirled the wine around in my glass a little before wanting to call y/n. I didn't make a big deal about it to Ashley and just excused myself to make a call.

I walked into her bedroom because it was quiet and I closed the door behind me, waiting for the ringing to go away and be replaced with the voice I love so much. And after what felt like forever, I heard that voice,

"Hey babe, sorry it took me so long to answer, I had to get away from everyone." Y/n said to me. I was already smiling, which is kinda fucking scary how quickly she can make me smile.

"Don't worry, that's fine. I honestly had to do the same because I'm at my friend Ashley's place."

"Oh, a girls day huh? Are you having a good time?"

"I would say now we are after spending hours arranging and hanging up pictures on one of her walls." I told her as I heard her gasp,

"My god, how many pictures were there then? Had to be a ton."

"Uh, there was like... 30." I lied to her as there were maybe only 14.

"I'm sorry you two had to do that. I would've gone over there to help, but I was hanging out with Evelyn earlier, Somi's younger sister. She's a blast and since I love thrifting because I'm not rich, she brought me to a few spots. Got some cool pieces that I can show you next time I see your pretty face." I blushed at the last part and laughed,

"Funny story, Ashley and I actually saw you two walk by her apartment."

"Wait, really? How come you didn't say hello? Rosie come on, you're fumbling the bag here." She joked with me as I rolled my eyes,

"I don't think it would be appropriate for me to shout from a few floors up down to you. Plus, it would draw attention in broad daylight. Not really the greatest thing we need right now."

"That actually makes a lot of sense, my bad. But did I look good?" She asked me, very intrigued to know my answer.

"Are you asking me this because you were wearing a cool jacket?"

"So I looked fucking cool is what you're saying!" I heard her laughing happily on the other side, making me fall for her even more.

"Yes baby, you looked fucking cool." I admitted to her, boosting her ego a tiny bit.

"And my hat! Did you see my hat? Evelyn said I looked like a tourist with it on because it was about Seoul. But then I told her I basically was a tourist, so it makes sense." Y/n rambled quickly, her excitement getting the best of her.

"Baby, I'm multiple floors above you, so I couldn't see it clearly. But I did see the base of it was white." I said as I sat down on a chair in Ashley's room, reaching beside me to play with a pen.

"Well I'll just tell you that it was super awesome. Don't take Evelyn's word, she's just jealous."

"Of course, I only believe what you say. But I'm guessing you had a fun day exploring." I asked her as she hummed,

"I definitely did. It was also kinda funny having a 13 year old girl show me around because she would do all the talking. I would greet the people and stuff, but then I just tuned them out because I don't understand shit."

"Do you want me to teach you Korean?"

"That would be great! Somi has taught me a few things, but nowhere near enough to get me through a conversation, let alone reading." I imagined Somi yelling at y/n because she didn't know something. And I know it was probably something she didn't teach her, so there would be no way y/n would know the answer. I just feel like that would be the kind of teacher Somi would be.

"Maybe if you do good and study, I'll give you some... rewards."

"Babe, you've got all my attention right now. Teach me something right now so I can get a reward!" I giggled at how eager she was.

"Okay, I'll teach you how to say 'how are you'. You think you can do that?" She scoffed,

"Try me." And that I did. After her butchering the pronunciation the first time and me laughing my ass off, she got it within a minute.

"Totally got that first try." I rolled my eyes,

"Definitely."

"Okay, I'm going to have to go because all of us are going to be going out tonight and I have to get ready because it's a fancier restaurant. I'll go to your place tomorrow because I know that's your last day off before your schedule picks up again."

"Yay, I can't wait to see you! Have fun at dinner and tell Somi I said hello. I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Bye babe!"

She hung up and I sat in silence with a grin on my face. I get to see my girl tomorrow and have her all to myself, how nice. A knock then interrupted my thoughts as Ashley then opened the door,

"Are you done talking to your lover?" She said with a smirk. I nodded my head,

"That I am. And don't even try to tease me because you're still single."

—————
a fun time with evelyn and then an appearance from the one and only ashley choi. another long chapter for all u lovely people bc u all deserve it! i hope u liked this one and i will see all of u in the next one... itll be a good one ;). LOVE U <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 2.2K 24
The same girl who turned into the teenager whose heart I broke years ago. The same teenager who's now a woman with a hardass personality to match. I...
1.1M 29.8K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
326K 10K 33
You, an ordinary person, meet Rosé by accident, completely unaware of who she is - and she prefers it that way. But she can't keep her secret forever...
93.6K 4.7K 35
**SEQUAL TO LIMITED TIME** Three years after the North American leg of the Born Pink tour, y/n gets an opportunity to go on a tour with a solo artist...