mcyt/dsmp oneshots

By DaddyHisokasTongue

MCYT/DSMP Oneshots to distract you from the bad reality we live in! Titles are the song that I based the chap... More

Table of Contents
1. Highschool Sweethearts - Melanie Martinez (DNF)
2. Can You Feel My Heart - BMTH (DNF)
3. Run - Joji (Dreamnap)
4. You Will Always Be The One - Loving Caliber (Skephalo)
5. listen before i go - Billie Eilish (Karlnapity)
7. I Like Me Better - Lauv (DNF)
8. we fell in love in october - girl in red (Karlnap)
9. Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine (Flower Husbands)
10. I'm in Love With an E-Girl - Wilbur Soot (Skephalo)
11. Out Of Love - Alessia Cara (DNF)
12. Lost in the fire - The Weeknd (SNF)
13. Make me (cry) - Noah Cyrus & Labrinth (c!QuackityXc!Slime)
14. Locked out of Heaven - Bruno Mars (BBH x Quackity)
15. Possibility - Lykke Li (DNF)
16. Sign of the Times - Harry Styles (Skephalo)
17. Can't get over you - Joji (Karlnap)
18. Training Wheels - Melanie Martinez (DNF)
19. wtf - boy pablo (Drundy)

6. Falling For Ya - Grace Phipps (Skephalo)

174 10 6
By DaddyHisokasTongue

The day started ordinary. Sunny, bright, full of life in Santa Monica, my home city. My best friend, Dream, and I decided to go to the beach. I get ready and meet Dream at the beach. He lives really close to there so he walks, but I have to drive. 

I've known him since college and now we both work for a large tech company. We spend hours at the beach until sunset just swimming and talking. Sometimes girls come up and ask Dream for his phone number because he is very much an attractive male. 

But the thing is, he has a long distance boyfriend. And hopefully soon George can be my best friend too, Dream's boyfriend, once he's able to come here. He's British, how fancy. 

That's kinda apart of how we became friends, both gay in the tech field during college. I don't know, but it worked so now we're best friends. 

We decided that it's time to leave since the sun was going down. But Dream says, "Bad, I have to go to the bathroom. Be right back." 

I nod, "Yeah sure." He runs to the bathroom and I laugh at how fast he's running. It's a weird habit of his. 

I clean up our towels and stuff. As I'm trying to fold our beach chairs, I mess up and hit myself hard enough that I get knocked down. 

A stranger comes over to me, "Are you alright? I saw what happened." How embarrassing...I open my eyes to see a guy standing in front of me. He has dark brown hair, tan skin, and seems tall. At least taller than myself. He notices me staring and smiles. He's pretty cute. 

I smile back, "Yeah I'm fine. Just kinda of a klutz." He holds out his hand and I hold it to get up. 

"Are you sure you're alright?" he asks. 

I nod while lightly blushing, "Yeah I'm good. Thanks." 

He smiles, "Have a good day then, bye." He lets go of my hand and walks away as I wave to him bye. 

I keep cleaning our stuff and then Dream comes back. We take the stuff to my car and I realized that I forgot the chair. "Hold on, I'll be back." I say. 

I go back to the spot we were at, but the chair isn't there anymore. "Oh well." I mumble.

"Hey, this is yours right?" I hear a familiar voice from behind. I turn around and see the same guy from earlier holding my chair. 

I say, "Yeah, thanks." 

He hands it over smiling, "No problem." 

I start to walk away but then he talks again, "This might seem sudden or something. But could I get your phone number maybe?" 

I turn back to look at him and respond, "Sure. Here, I can put it in your phone for you." 

He pulls his phone out of his pocket and hands it to me. I write my number and save my contact as "Bad :)" I give it back to him and he looks at it. 

"Your name is Bad?" he asks. 

I nod, "Yes, and what's yours?" 

"Skeppy," he replies. 

I smile, "Nice to meet you Skeppy." 

He smiles at me, "Same to you. I'll text you later." 

I nod, "Got it." And he walks away. 

I go to my car where Dream is and I tell him about this guy. "What's his name?" he asks. 

I replied, "Skeppy." 

"Odd," he adds. 

I shrug, "I thought so too, but my name is Bad so who am I to judge." Dream and I go to my house, hang for a bit there, and then I drop him off home later. 

After I come back to my apartment, I get ready for bed. As I'm about to sleep, I get a text from a random number. The text says, "Hey! It's me from the beach, Skeppy :)" and he sends a selfie. 

I send a photo back and say, "Hiii it's me, Bad :D" We text all night and eventually I fall asleep. 

It's the next morning and I wake up to a text from Skeppy. "GOODMORNING! Do you wanna get some lunch today?" he asked. 

I smile and text back, "Sounds good, where and when?" 

He responds back, "Just meet me where we met yesterday at 1!" 

"Ok, see you soon :)" I responded. 

As I'm walking to the spot, he's already there smiling at me. "Hey!" he says waving. 

I wave back, "Hiii!" He had so much energy and he flashes a smile that goes on for miles. 

"Are you hungry?" he asks. 

I nod, "Yeah."

He says, "Follow me!" 

We go to his car and go through a drive through of Chick Fil A. "This is my favorite." I say as I try to start eating. 

He slaps the food out of my hand, "Not yet!"

"Why not!" I whine. 

He says, "So we can eat at the beach." 

I smile, "Fine, I can wait then." 

We get to the beach and have breakfast while talking all day. It's almost sunset now, and I have to go home. "Well I gotta go. Thanks for the nice day." I tell him. 

He hugs me, "No problem, but let's hang again sometime." 

I grin, "For sure!" and leave. 

I go home, tell Dream about my date, and show him the picture Skeppy had sent me last night. He keeps saying how we seem perfect together. "I don't wanna jinx anything Dream." I say. 

Dream says, "Bad! He seems so great for you!" 

I don't like people romantically often, and no one really likes me in that way anyway. I'm not the kind to fall for a guy out of nowhere. But Skeppy...he seems great. 

It's a week later, Skeppy and I have been texting daily. We've been getting to know each other better, and even calling sometimes as well. I don't usually swoon, but I'm over the moon. But it might be too soon. Dream has started hard core shipping us, like I would with him and George. It's only fair I guess. 

I text Skeppy, "Do you want to hangout today?" 

He responds, "Yeah sure." I invited him to my place and I told him to bring friends because my best friend will be there too. 

"How many?" he asked. 

I reply, "Doesn't really matter." 

Now it's a couple of hours later and I got my place ready: cleaned up, snacks, drinks. Dream came over first and helped out while preparing. As we're talking about some nasty person at our company, there's a knock on the door. 

We get up and walk over to open the door. We greet 5 people other than Skeppy. I welcome them in, "Hey guys." Skeppy puts an arm over my shoulder and says, "Guys, so this is Bad, and that's Dream." Dream and I smile and wave. 

Skeppy says, "These are my friends Zelk, Finn, Vurb, Mega, and Tap." They all smile and wave while beginning to talk. I let them all in my apartment and were having a good time. The night is going well, and everyones getting along. 

Finn gets up with a smirk saying, "Let's play a game." 

"Good idea!" Skeppy and I say, laughing afterwards. 

Zelk asks, "What do you guys wanna play?" 

"Let's play truth or dare!" Vurb replies. Everyone nods their heads in agreement, then sits on the floor in a circle. 

We played a couple of rounds, mostly truths, but some boring dares too. Finn says, "This is boring! We need to spice it up." 

Vurb agrees and he volunteers to go next. He asks, "Bad, truth or dare?" 

I shrug, "Truth." 

"If you had to choose three people here to fuck, who would it be?" he asks with a smile. 

I blush like crazy and laugh, "No, no, I wont answer that." 

Tap is sitting beside me and he says, "It's fine, no ones gonna take it seriously. Plus, you chose truth so you have to answer." 

I sigh, "Fine, probably...Mega, Skeppy, and Dream." Everyone's eyes go wide. 

"Them?" Finn asks. 

I shrug, "Well since I had to answer the question, I answered it ok." 

Dream kisses me on the cheek saying, "Thanks bestie." 

I jokingly rolled my eyes, "Yeah right. Go call your boyfriend or something." We laugh and the game keeps going. 

A couple of rounds later and Mega asks, "Skeppy, truth or dare?" 

"Dare!" Skeppy replies. 

Mega smirks, "I dare you to pick someone in this room to play seven minutes in heaven with." 

Skeppy thinks to himself before starting to clearly blush. He stands up and walks towards me, "Bad, would you like to play?" 

We both seem super shy, and I nod my head. "Sure." I quietly replied. 

Everyone started saying "ooooooooo." 

"Shut it." I say. 

Skeppy and I go to my close and stay quiet, closely. Skeppy says, "So...we don't have to do anything if you don't want to." Even without being able to clearly see his face because it is dark in here. I can tell he's probably really shy. 

"What do you want to do?" I ask him. 

He thinks for a second and leans in closer. "Is this ok?" he asks. 

I reply, "Yes." 

He lands a kiss on my lips, then I pull him closer with my arms around his shoulders. We make out for a few minutes until Mega opens the door saying, "Times up!" We backed up from each other and got out while everyone else was laughing at us. 

Skeppy says, "Ha ha guys, you guys are so funny for laughing." 

Dream smirks, "So did you guys finish in seven minutes?" I know what he's referencing. 

I reply, "Be quiet before I tell George you sleep with a stuffed animal." Everyone else begins to laugh at him, even Dream himself. 

The game continues, and eventually everyone is leaving. Even Dream left, so Skeppy was the last one here. He says, "It was a good night, thanks for hosting everyone."

I say, "Yeah no problem. Thanks for introducing your friends and me. They're cool to hang out with." 

He smiles, "Yeah and we all had fun." 

I grin, "It was good." 

He says, "Guess I'll be leaving now." 

I say, "Oh, well...you can stay if you'd like." 

He looks at me, "You sure?" 

I nod, "Yeah, we can watch a movie or something." 

"Sure, I'd love to." he replies. 

We watch a movie on the couch. As we're watching, Skeppy wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer to him. I scoot over in an effort to help, putting my head on his shoulder. He turns my head to look at him and we both kiss. "Sorry," he says blushing. I kiss him back, "Don't be sorry."

We cuddled as we watched the movie. The movie finishes and he asks, "Is it alright if I stay over? It's kinda late." 

"Sure." I respond. 

I give him some sweatpants and t-shirt for him to comfortably sleep in. He asks, "May I sleep on the couch?" 

I say, "The couch? No, no, you're the guest. Please, take the bed." 

He says, "I couldn't do that...we could both stay on the bed?" I can feel my cheeks go red. 

I say, "Yeah, sure. That's cool with me." We go to sleep, one of us on either side. 

In the morning, I wake up with an arm wrapped around my waist. I look over and Skeppy's asleep, lightly snoring, but it's adorable. I smile and say, "Skeppyyy." 

He opens his eyes and yawns, "Yeah?" 

I say, "It's morning. Want some breakfast?" 

He replies, "Yes please." 

I say, "Well I'm not making it all by myself, so come on." We both get out of bed and head to the kitchen to make breakfast. 

We ate together and then he had to leave for work. He gives me a peck on the cheek saying, "Bye Bad. See you later?" 

I nod, "Of course. Bye." He walks away smiling and I shut the door once he's gone out of sight. Now I'm falling for him. 

It's been a month or so since Skeppy and all his friends came to my house. Since then, I've hung out with them multiple times and I see Skeppy every other day at this point. Plus every morning and every night, Skeppy is who I wake up and sleep to, over text or on call. 

Today we all decided to go to an amusement park. It's about time to go there, so I head out and meet with Dream near the pier. He hugs me saying, "Hey." 

"Hiii." I reply. I step back and stare at him because he seems to be bursting with excitement. "What happened?" I ask. 

"Nothing." he replies. 

I roll my eyes, "Tell me!" 

He says, "Fine, fine. I'm just thinking that today maybe you guys will start dating. Make it official and everything." 

I smile, "I don't know. He hasn't said anything and neither have I. Don't get your hopes up." 

He says, "You guys have been in the talking stage for a month now, it's about time. I believe in it." I laugh at him and then the others come up to us. 

We rode some crazy rides, including a death drop roller coaster. I sit beside Skeppy and hold his hand in terror: both of screaming at the top of or lungs, "AHHHH." Everyones had such a fun night. "Let's go in the ferris wheel." I say. Everyone gets excited and agrees. 

We all rush over to the line, but Skeppy and I walk hand in hand taking our time. He asks, "Do you want to ride together?" 

"Yeah, sounds good." I replied. We get into our seat and the ride starts. As we go up, Skeppy hugs me and I hug him back. 

We reached the top and the ride paused. He looks at me and says, "Bad...would you like to be my boyfriend?" I reply, "I'd love to!" We kiss and watch the city from above as fireworks explode around us. 

As we're getting off the ride, Dream seems to sense what happened. He pulls me from Skeppy saying, "I told you! I called it. Finally!" 

I laughed at him, "Ok, ok, you were right." But as I'm trying to calm down Dream, I hear Skeppy telling the others about how we're dating right now. 

Skeppy has the brightest smile ever and I see him gazing at me. He runs up to me and hugs me from behind, spinning me around. Once I'm back down, stable, he kisses me. All of our friends explode around us. We pull away and spend the night riding a few more rides. 

But once it's time to go home, Skeppy comes with me. We cuddle up on my couch and turn on a movie. It turns into us stuffing a bunch of snacks into each other's faces and watching multiple movies. 

Eventually I passed out asleep on his shoulder from exhaustion. I start to hear someone talking as I'm waking up, but I don't open my eyes. I hear him saying, "I'm so lucky. I love you." 

He kisses the top of my head, and I smile while opening my eyes. He looks shocked and I say, "I love you too." We kiss and then fall asleep in each other's arms. 

Word Count: 2580

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this story! If so, feel free to leave a vote/comment :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 4.1K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writing👍🏻 Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...
407 8 13
A bunch of stories for those who are hurt by current lore happenings on the Dream SMP! It will be a mostly fluffy book some of my favorite ships on t...
1.3M 13.4K 40
Ship one-shots of mcyt's All respect to everyone I've written about! I don't mean to push ships onto them! This is just practice and for fun. This b...
9.4K 123 37
Ok yes hi, ME. This will include ships. Obviously, and uh warning: Smut, angst, and fluff along with kidnapping, raping, gore, and I put for some cha...