𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ➢ ᴅᴇ...

_devilishEJ_ tarafından

** COMPLETED ** Cadence "Aurora" Lahey has always been aware of the supernatural world, she just kept her dis... Daha Fazla

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE RINK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 37 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 38 - 117
Ch. 39 - MUTED
Ch. 40 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 41 - I.E.D
Ch. 42 - ORPHANED
Ch. 43 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 44 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 45 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 47 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 48 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro To Season 5A
Ch. 49 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 50 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 51 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 52 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 53 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 54 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 55 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 56 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 57 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 58 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 59 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 60 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 61 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 62 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 63 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 64 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 65 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 66 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 67 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 68 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 69 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 70 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 71 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 72 - RELICS
Ch. 73 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 74 - GHOSTED
Ch. 75 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 76 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 77 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 78 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 79 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 81 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 82 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 83 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 84 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 85 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 86 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 87 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 88 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN

Ch. 80 - RAW TALENT

1.1K 56 6
_devilishEJ_ tarafından

Aurora's outfit:
Woods / Scott's House -

Station / Eichen House -

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Eighty
Raw Talent

"We can still catch him." Malia said making Scott snap out of some kind of trance that he was in before turning to the girls with a confused look, "Catch who?" He asked making Aurora furrow her brows and look at him weird. "The killer. What were you thinking about?" She asked and Scott glanced down at the bullet casing he held "Getting the bullet to Argent."

"Even if he's the one who fired it?" Malia asked and Scott nodded, "Especially if he's the one." He said and then turned to start walking but froze. "Do you hear that?" He asked and Malia listened for a moment, "Heartbeats."

"A lot of them. They're here." He said as he started glancing around, "Who?" Lydia asked. "Hunters. Run!" Scott said before taking off, the girls glanced at each other wide eyed before following him, "Scott, wait. Scott!"

They try to keep up with him but he runs off a head making them stop for a moment, "What the hell is wrong with him?" Aurora muttered and Malia and Lydia just sighed and shook their head before they all ran after Scott again.

They finally catch up with Scott where he stood with Stilinski, Jordan and other deputies, panting in exhaustion from attempting to catch up with Scott. "Fair warning. You are no longer a minor. Which mean, I can hit you." Aurora said as she caught her breath and Scott gives his friends a melancholy and remorseful look.

A few minutes later, Scott, Aurora, Lydia and Malia lead Stilinski, Jordan and the other deputies to the place they found the man's body and while the other deputies search the area. "I'm really sorry." Scott apologized to Stilinski, apparently he had kinda attacked him, "You don't think they saw anything, do you?" He asked.

Jordan, who is crouched down examining the body, stands up and looks over at Scott, "No more than they're used to." He said. "You wanna tell me what happened here?" Stilinski asked, "He's a Hellhound." Jordan and Aurora both said at the same time making them look at each other.

"A dead Hellhound." Malia said Stilinski raise his eyebrows and nod, "Yep, got that." He said. "Well, I don't get it. I didn't think you could kill a Hellhound." Jordan said and Aurora nodded. "It's supposed to be really hard." She said and Malia shrugged slightly, "Looks a lot easier than we thought." Malia said.

Its was quite for a moment until Stilinski spoke up, "You got anything you wanna add?" He asked and the girls glanced at Scott. "Yeah... I don't think it was just any bullet." Scott said and Jordan crouched down next to the body with a worried look.

"I hope not."

Malia, Lydia, Aurora and Scott pull up to Scott's house and Scott take off his seat belt to leave when Lydia spoke up. "Why didn't you say anything?" She asked making Scott's eyes widen for a moment, "Why didn't you say anything?" He said and Aurora raised her eyebrows.

"Why didn't anyone say anything?" She asked Malia turned to look at them, "Wait, was I supposed to say something?" She asked and Aurora chuckled quietly. "None of us said anything because of Argent, and none of us are going to say anything until we talk to him. Everybody good with that?" Scott asked and the girls glanced at each other before nodding.

"As long as we talk to Argent soon." Lydia said and Lydia nodded, "Immediately, would be preferable." She said and Aurora looked at her. "Premonition?" She asked and Lydia nodded, "Yeah. The one with the screaming, and people killing each other?"

"First we find Argent."

Jordan slides his card on a cell's lock glancing over at Lydia and Aurora, they had came to the station for some help at recognizing a sound they heard in their premonition. "Is that it? The sound you heard?" Jordan asked and Lydia sighed and shook her head, "No, it's something else."

They walked into the bullpen Jordan sat on his desk as the girls stood in front of him, "It could be any kind of public facility. hospital, a fire station, or..." Jordan suggested and realization slowly crossed over Lydia's features.

"Or a mental institution." Lydia said and Aurora groaned slightly, "Don't say it." She said. "Eichen House." Lydia said making Aurora cringe, "And you said it. Bad things always happen when you say that name." She mumbled while Jordan furrowed his brows.

"The card readers on the doors?" He asked and Lydia nodded, "It's the Closed Unit." She said and Aurora looked at her crazy. "I hope you're not planning on trying to go back to the place what got very close to killing you." Aurora said making Lydia sigh softly, "What if there's a connection to the... dead Hellhound?" She whispered and Aurora and Jordan glanced at each other.

"What if you go there again and someone tries to kill you? Which happens every time we go in there, in case you've forgotten." Aurora said and Lydia just rolled her eyes, "It's our only lead." She said and Aurora shrugged. "I'm not letting you go near that place ever again." She said and Lydia sighed, "Then you come with me."

"Or I can go alone-" Aurora started to day but Jordan cut her off, "Absolutely not." He said making her look at her slightly offended. "I'll go." He said as he grabbed his jacket making making her scoff, "Did you just veto me out of doing something?" Aurora said and Jordan nodded.

"Yep." He said before walking away making her glance at Lydia, "That was so offensive."

Lydia and Aurora sat next to each other, waiting for Jordan to come back when Lydia's phone goes, with a message saying "Last day to register for MIT Today, 6:00 PM".

"You'll be able to go to college eventually." Aurora said and Lydia sighed, "At this rate?" She mumbled and Aurora chuckled quietly. Aurora was about to say something but stopped when both her and Lydia started hearing radio feedback. They glance at each other confused before glancing around to see a deputy is putting her walkie-talkie charging.

She leaves as the station's phone rings and the two instantly walked toward the charging walkie-talkie. Lydia picked up the walkie-talkie making it produces even more static until she raised the volume but nothing more than louder static just came out. Lydia glanced at Aurora before looking at the other deputies but they don't seem to notice them so she keys the mic and nervously speaks. "Hello? Lydia asked and a second later a voice echoed through the radio.

"Even you can freeze solid, Deputy Parrish. We should be killing them."

"Wait!"

Aurora's eyes widened when she heard Jordan's voice before turning to Lydia. "We need to go get him." Lydia said and Aurora nodded, "I'll go. You stay here." Aurora said making Lydia look at her. "Are you sure?" She asked and Aurora nodded, "I'm not making you go back to the place that probably gave you PTSD. I can do this on my own." Aurora said and Lydia smiled thankfully at her before nodded

Aurora cautiously walked through the halls of the closed unit in Eichen house. "Jordan?" She tried called out but obviously didn't get anything back. She was about to turn a corner but froze when she heard distant echoing voices.

"It's here."

"We should be killing them."

"Wait!"

A gun shot echoed making her sucked in a deep breath as she closed her eyes. She mumbled something under her breath before her necklace started glowing and she started walking out the hall, never opening her eyes.

"I can't be afraid anymore." They heard Dr. Fenris say as they walked up to a room to see him pointing a gun at a semi frozen Jordan. "Non Movere!" Aurora yelled making him stop moving and his eyes widened as she walked into the room.

"Somnos." Aurora whispered and Dr. Fenris' eyes rolled back before he fell to the ground. Aurora sighed before looking at Jordan with raised eyebrows, "You're so lucky our break up wasn't a bad break up." Aurora said making him chuckle weakly and shake his head.

Scott, Malia, Aurora and Lydia gather around in the kitchen, after Aurora had explained everything Dr. Fenris did at Eichen. "He killed every supernatural in the Closed Unit? All of them?" Scott asked and Aurora nodded, "He said he couldn't see it any other way." She said.

"Well, I've got another way. You don't kill everyone." Malia said sarcastically making Aurora sigh softly as she shook her head, "He was afraid, I could feel it." She said and Scott turned around to face them. "The wolves, the rats. It keeps coming back to the same thing, fear." He said and Malia frowned in confusion, "But what is everyone afraid of?"

Scott thinks for a moment until he sets the bullet's slug on the kitchen table, "Us. We don't know what fear would do to somebody. I mean, it can change them. They'll look at us differently. They'll do things that they've never done before." Scott said. "People can be so stupid." Malia said and Lydia sighed and shook her head, "They're not stupid, they're scared." She said and Scott nodded.

"And scared people will do things that you wouldn't believe."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

516K 21.1K 121
** COMPLETED ** It's been years since the fire that killed most of her family, but Amara Hale has been able to move on as much as she can. But it see...
802K 23K 69
**COMPLETED** Harlow Stilinski has known about the supernatural world since she was in highschool with Derek Hale being her best friend and all that...
348K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
109K 5K 62
❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨�...