𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπˆπ‘π‘πŽπ‘

By priyafics

"why do I have to meet you when you don't exist for me?" seokjin x reader Β© priyafics 2022 More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
E P I L O G U E

P R O L O G U E

914 45 24
By priyafics

"you really have to move there? you wanna go all by yourself and live alone?"  

Yn's mom was ranting her since morning as yn was packing her bags to leave for seoul.. she had enough of this shitty job that paid nothing for her hard work... she packed her clothes and files inside safely as she doesn't wanna hear any of her mom's words..

"Mom.. please... can you please stop that for a minute?.. I wanna check if I've got everything.. I don't wanna miss any of my stuffs?" she said, as she was scanning her half emptied room...

"are you done?" Her mom yelled as she came to her room, staring at her daughter with her furious eyes.. "mom.. don't worry.. your prayers are with me" she said, as she clutched her bag on her shoulder.. "you are not obeying your mother"

Yn sighed and hugged her mom with a smile.. "mom.. they are paying four times than what I was getting.. and we need money, don't we?" she said, while her mom sighed at her words.. "but.. you are staying alone there.. I'm just worried" her mom explained..

"You can come meet me whenever you want.. and take care of dad... I will call him once I reach there.. seoul is not abroad, mom.. chill.. just few hours" yn said with a smile, while her mom stared at her with worried eyes.. "just smile and send me off.. don't put that face on" yn said, as she took her suit case and luggages with her..

"Take care, dear" she said, while yn smiled before going out of her house..

getting herself into the car, she started it, as she played some light music, enjoying her own ride... she wanted to live a new life... she hoped that this new job would give her a better life.. to her family as well..

after few hours, she reached the house.. it was small, yet good enough for her own self.. she entered it with the spare key given by her house owner, she checked around.. it was pretty clean as recently someone left this house.. keeping her stuffs aside, she started cleaning the house..

enjoying herself, dancing with the cleaning mop, she can't wait to go to her office tomorrow...

after pretty few hours, she threw her exhausted self on the bed, closing her eyes.. "ahh... fucking tired" she mumbled.. her attention was grabbed by her dad's call.. she picked it immediately... "dad" she sighed.. "hey... did you eat, dear?" he asked, while she gulped before speaking..

"yeah dad.. have to eat.. I should check nearby convenience store" she said, as they talked for few minutes...

taking her wallet and phone, she searched everywhere to find a mirror to look at herself.. there was none.. she checked herself in the phone camera and went outside to fill her stomach with some delicious foods..

_ _

there was a street shop nearby, and there she ate a lot as she has energised herself with the foods... she had come to Seoul many times but it was exciting for her to stay alone and work... especially when she was getting paid more...

after filling her tummy, she walked towards her house.. it was nearby so she was taking a slow walk in the chill breeze that passed her face, giving her a little smile..

that's when she felt like someone was calling her.. she squinted her eyes before turning back.. "hey.. young lady.. you" the old man with grey beard that covered half of his face called her, pointing out with a smile..

she pointed herself before looking behind... there was none.. so she walked towards him who was smiling at her.. "eh, ahjusshi?" she asked while the man spoke out with the same grin on his face..

"ain't you new here, dear?" he asked, while her eyes widened a little, but she sooner nod her head as a yes.. "yeah.. how- how do you know?" she questioned.. "I know everyone in this surroundings" he uttered...

"oh-.. you called me" she asked, while the man turned, showing a traditional queen style mirror... that's when she looked around, it was a mirror shop, reflecting herself in every angle possible..

"you wanna buy this? I guess you are in need of one" the man said, felt like he has seen that her house has no mirror inside it.. "um.. yeah.. I need one.. but.. " she hesitated while the man chuckled...

"I know you will buy it" he said, while she doesn't understand how he was so confident about her... she felt like she was being hypnotised by the strange man... "okay" she said, while the man smiled widely before handing over the mirror to her... it was huge one but weighed so light in her arms..

she paid and thanked him before moving away...

something was unanswered yet she didn't raise her voice to question it..

_ _

Meanwhile,

"Yah... why are you always around me? and why the hell did you come along with me?" Jin was scolding, almost rapping at the little nephew of his.. the boy follows him everywhere he goes..

"I told you to stay inside your room" jin yelled at the boy who was having ice cream happily, not listening any of his words... "you came with me for the free food, ain't you?" jin said, while the boy grinned as he was saying the truth...

"you know that.. you eat a lot, so you buy one for me too" the boy chuckled, while jin rolled his eyes, but found cute which he didn't want to show it.. "you better score well in your exams, then I can buy a whole ice cream shop for you" jin said..

"Jinjja?... ah jinjja?" the boy blocked jin, while jin looked down at the little boy who was only upto his waist.. "yeah.. now don't block my way" jin shoved his hands, before burying his hands inside his pockets, walking away..

"then I will defintely score 90 and I'm gonna have ice cream every day" the boy jumped in happiness, while jin suppressed his smile that formed on his plump lips..

that's when jin stopped at the shop, which grabbed his attention.. it was a mirror shop.. "come.. let's go inside" jin said, as he grabbed the little boy's wrist and dragged him inside it.. that's when a girl passed him with a traditional queen style mirror in her bare hands, walking outside..

jin held the mirror, which made the girl stop on her actions.. it was yn.. she tried to peek at the person's face, but jin was holding it tightly, couldn't able to move any inch further..

"How did you born so handsome?" jin asked, as he stared at himself in the mirror.. yn's eyebrows squinted.. "ahjussi... I wanna go.. you can flirt with yourself later" yn spitted out in complete annoyance.. she couldn't believe she met someone like this in seoul on the very first day...

"Impatient ahjumma" jin mumbled, before leaving the mirror, walking past yn, didn't giving any glance at the girl...

before her eyes fell on jin, her eyes landed on the cute little kid's face, that was stained with ice cream..

"He is crazy" the boy pointed his forefinger on his little head and spun it cutely, making yn chuckle... "okay" she whispered before going outside, without starring at the tall young man who walked inside...

"So... did you get something new, stylish mirrors?" Jin questioned, staring at the mirrors around him.... the old man smirked, before pulling out the king styled mirror...
"this would be perfect" the man said, while jin squinted his long thick brows..

"I guess so" jin uttered, starring at it.. he paid it without asking anything or even bargaining cause he is the king of bargaining the prices... "see you" jin said, before going out but stopped at the old man's words..

"it will show you the best reflection of your soul

mate"

_ _

after a long day at the first day of her office, she had a hot shower before having her dinner... she came out of the bathroom with a long night gown and a towel on her hands, drying out her wet hairs..

humming a song she walked towards the mirror that she newly bought... she was humming, looking down, before raising her eyes, straight looking at the mirror...

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

she screamed as she saw someone else's face other than hers own..

"eommma..... ghost" the one in the mirror screamed, gaining her attention..

"yah.. who the hell are you?" she said, as she turned back at her bed room.. there was none..

"I should ask you.. who the fuck are you? how did you come into my house? no.. my mirror? where's my worldwide handsome face?" the boy yelled, while her eyes widened but scrunched in great confusion..

"what?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 1.1K 31
Dear Myself, Seokjin-hyung! I think I'm gay for you! -β˜…- FINISH : May 30, 2020
4.6K 390 26
even the shadow leaves you once you walk in darkness. _ BTS x Reader Β© priyafics 2022
121K 5.5K 69
After losing his boyfriend and gaining a stalker, Jin doesn't know what to do other than live through it. Co-writer: @Seokjeanie
31.4K 1.4K 38
"You hungry, Stalker?" "No my stomach loves shouting whenever a creep is around" Started: 16/07/2020 Finished: 02/05/2021 {34/36 chapters edited}