The Goddess' Druid

By THEWOLFSINOFANGER

Hello everyone! I thought I would try something new for a change, and I am trying to write long plot stories... More

(Chapter 1) Mysterious Girl
(Chapter 2) Vampires of Edinburgh part 1
(Chapter 3) Vampires of Edinburgh part 2
(Chapter 4) Midnight
(Chapter 5) Feelings
(Chapter 6) Travel
(Chapter 7) Maiden of Snow Storms
(Chapter 8) The Boar Hat
(Chapter 9) Vanya and the Forest of White Dreams
(Chapter 10) Ban
(Chapter 11) Silent Promises
(Chapter 12) The Necropolis Part 1
(Chapter 13) The Necropolis Part 2
(Chapter 14) Problems
(Chapter 15) Dungeons, Dragons, and...Arthur?
(Chapter 16) Battlefield
(Side Chapter 1) Prisoners of the Sky part 1
(Side Chapter 2) Prisoners of the Sky Part 2
(Chapter 17) Return of the Commandments
(Chapter 18) Deals and Destinations
(Chapter 19) Trial and Error
(Chapter 20) Reconciliation
(Chapter 21) Vaizel Fighting Festival Part 1
(Chapter 22) Vaizel Fighting Festival Part 2
(Chapter 23) Losses
(Chapter 24) Fairy and Giant
(Chapter 25) Zaratras' Return
(Chapter 26) Love, Pride, and Selflessness
(Chapter 27) Meliodas vs Fraudrin
(Chapter 28) The Search Begins
(Chapter 29) Trouble
(Chapter 30) Ore Tree Orudora
(Chapter 31) Family Reunion
(Chapter 32) Stay Safe
(Chapter 33) Tornado and Ocean
(Chapter 34) The Fourth Archangel Returns
(Chapter 35) Mael
(Chapter 36) Solar Eclipse
(Chapter 37) Strength
(Chapter 38) Respite

Introduction

820 13 29
By THEWOLFSINOFANGER

Hey guys, I thought I would start a story that has a long plot while I wait for the Four Knights of the Apocalypse story to take its course. It takes place a little while before the main story, about the time when the Edinburgh incident happened for all of the manga readers out there. Hope you guys enjoy! 

Content Warning: Swearing, slightly suggestive content, and gore(?)

~THEWOLFSINOFANGER

Character Information

Name: Arcadia

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Platinum

Race: Goddess

Affiliation: Mael and Ludociel of the Four Archangels

Abilities:

~Necromancy~

The ability to revive and interact with the dead. Includes seeing, hearing, and being able to make physical contact with them. It is passed down from teacher to student through different generations. Every carrier of this power has been female, as Chaos saw it fit to give this power to one woman of the different races and subraces in Britannia (aside from humans, beastmen, and werewolves) when he was creating it. The only way that the ability is transferred is when the current carrier dies, passing the power on to her student. This ability also includes the power to travel to different worlds via portals that go through the Necropolis. 

(The other necromancers are listed below)

~Shapeshifting~

The ability to shapeshift into any animal of her choice, Arcadia uses this ability the most often. The most common form she takes is a prairie cat, or a mountain lion with large pointed ears, a longer than average tail, and slightly bigger paws than a mountain lion has.

~Lightning Carnival~

Like her brother, Ludociel, Arcadia also possesses this ability, where a forcefield of light forms around the targets and beams shoot at them from the borders of the forcefield.

~Ark~

Like every other goddess, Arcadia also possesses the ability to get rid of demons using this technique.

~Purify~

This ability is much stronger than purge, but does not kill its targets, instead transforming corrupted targets to their original 'purified' state, before they were corrupted.

~Healing~

While many goddesses know only the basics of healing, Arcadia knows very advanced techniques of healing, and can use them to reset fractured bones, heal fatal injuries like stab wounds, and also fix bones that have popped out of their sockets.

Name: Midnight

Race: Demon

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Pink

Abilities:

~Necromancy~

Mentioned above

~Darkness~

Like all other demons, Midnight can also use darkness to create weapons or to fly. She can also use it as appendages to grab things.

~Hellblaze~

Like most other demons, Midnight can also use hellblaze as a form of attack magic. The caster uses this fire to burn targets until there is nothing but bone left.

Name: Lilith

Race: Vampire

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Red

Afiliation: Orlondi

Abilities:

~Necromancy~

Mentioned above

~Telekinesis~

The ability to move objects with the mind. This includes taking things and pickpocketing people, which Lilith does quite frequently wherever she can get away with it.

Name: Guinevere

Race: Celestial

Hair Color: Blond

Eye Color: Teal

Affiliation: Arthur Pendragon

Abilities:

~Necromancy~

Mentioned above(I'll stop repeating myself now)

~Hydrokinesis~

The ability to control how water moves around her, ranging from using it to water plants, to creating tsunami size waves that could destroy cities.

Name: Gaia

Race: Giant

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Ginger

Affiliation: Drole

Abilities:

~Necromancy~

~Heavy Metal~

The ability that giants innately have to turn their skin into metal as a defense mechanism.

~Mother Earth's Dance~

A dance she created after Drole created his, it also gives whoever performs it the ability to draw out an immense amount of power from the earth, but it also allows the dancer to use Heavy Metal for a longer period of time than usual.

~Lava Flow~

This allows Gaia to control how lava flows around her, and she can use it to launch it at high speeds at her targets.

Name: Rosetta

Race: Fairy

Eye Color: Purple

Hair Color: White

Wing Color: Sunset Orange fading out from the base of her wings into Rose Pink.

Affiliation: Gloxinia

Abilities:

~Necromancy~

~Disaster~

The ability to control the plants around her, Rosetta also uses this to control her spirit spear, Honey Hive.

~Honey Hive~

Form 1: Honey Hive, which is the original spear form of the spirit spear.

Form 2: Guardian, which appears as a butterfly with large pearlescent wings.

Form 3: Fossilization, which allows her to, like King, turn people into stone if the spear stabs them, though she can undo this using her magic.

Form 4: Stinging Nettles, which, like Death Thorn, can also take out large scale threats, like demons and other large foes.

Form 5: Increase, which turns Honey Hive into a swarm of many bees that look to be made out of gold. She uses this configuration for an attack called Hive Swarm, where all of the bees attack one target from all possible angles almost completely in sync.

Form 6: Purple Nightshade, where she can create a garden's worth of nightshade flowers that produce a poisonous mist, which causes nausea, dizziness, and in high enough concentrations, death.

Form 7: Luminosity, where the spirit spear turns into a large floating honeycomb with small glowing bees floating around inside.

Form 8: Comfrey Garden, where a rose pink spherical barrier is placed around the desired person or people, and a garden of comfrey grows at the top and bottom of the barrier, healing whoever is inside.

Form 9: Queen's Armor, where the spirit spear changes into a set of armor that is gold in color and also has a honeycomb design. It is highly durable, being able to resist even Basquias' attacks.

Name: Orchid

Race: Goddess

Eye Color: Golden Yellow

Hair Color: White

Affiliation: Mael

Abilities:

~Moonlight~

The ability to create small moons to use in combat. Like its counterpart, Sunshine, it also waxes and wanes with the moon's position in the sky and how low the sun is in the sky, regardless of what phase the moon is in, aside from moonless or full moon nights. On the night of the new moon, her power does not activate, and she will not get stronger than if she were standing under the sun at noon, but she is at her most powerful when the moon is full, and when it is midnight.

~Ark~

Mentioned above

~Healing~

Mentioned above

Name: Muriel (Her nickname is Mallory) (thank you @Robins_Child for the name)

Race: Goddess

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Blond

Affiliation: Sariel

Abilities:

~Frost~

The ability to use ice and snow to her command, Muriel can use this power to create strong snowstorms as far as her magic reaches, or she can use it to make small patches of snow for others to play in. (she does this a lot around kids)

~Ark~

Mentioned above

~Healing~

Mentioned above

Fun Fact: When Arcadia was little, she couldn't pronounce Muriel's name correctly, so she always called her Mallory instead. This led to her also just being called Mal by a lot of people.

Name: Hana

Race: Goddess

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Black

Affiliation: Nanashi

Abilities:

~Illusion~

With this ability, Hana can create illusions that confuse her foes (and friends) and she can make them as long as she has seen the object or person she is making the illusion of. 

~Ark~

Mentioned above

~Healing~

Mentioned above

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 26 23
I thought it would be fun to make a story
3.7K 59 16
I hope you enjoy! *To anyone new or current, I am working on rewriting this story. *
158 1 11
Hey first this isn't a book this I a short story So the chapters aren't long it was just something I decided to put together as I wrote my book but...
10.1K 328 41
This is based off of The Seven Deadly Sins. You are a beautiful and powerful girl with a mysterious and dark past. Many men love you and you know yo...