(Side Chapter 2) Prisoners of the Sky Part 2

Arcadia woke up quite late the next morning to the sound of crashing and the sounds of screams coming from the village. She then was hit with a massive amount of murderous intent and realized what had happened. She quickly rushed to the In-Between and got her armor, before putting it on and grabbing her sword. She then rushed out to help the people after making sure that Muriel and Orchid were ready. It was close to noon, and they all three knew what that meant. Arcadia quickly woke Ella, who saw the signs of battle and jumped to action as any millennium old dragon would. The dragon had been trained to fight in the Holy War, but was sealed away deep in the Celestial Island's forests by Arcadia when she was able to do so. Arcadia jumped off of the beast's back as she watched her use her giant claws to tear demons apart, ripping them in half and destroying them. Her fire breath was like a painfully harsh beam of light, purging and purifying anything it touched. Arcadia transformed into a large dragon as well, and got to fighting, before she watched Ella's wing get torn off by Garra. The female lost it, and hit the demon head-on with her tail, sending her flying in Diane and King's direction. She then went to Ella's side and dragged the injured wing over to the dragon, only for someone else to form a protective pink barrier around the dragon. "Spirit Spear Honey Hive, eighth configuration, Comfrey Garden!" Arcadia looked back to see not only Rosetta, but also Gaia. "What? When I said I was keeping an eye on her, I never said that we weren't testing out our skills so that we're prepared for things like this to happen. That includes our current problem on the surface, but let's enjoy this, shall we? Besides, this one," she pointed to Gaia. "is on her monthly, and you know about her mood swings." she snickered, as Gaia punched a demon out of the way and glared at the two as they started laughing. Gaia sighed deeply before she spoke. "Plus, I wanted to keep a bit of an eye on the giant and her fairy friend. They care deeply about each other, that much is obvious, but I want to stick around them in case time takes its course and those two get hitched." she said, giving a wink and giggling. Arcadia sighed deeply as Rosetta spoke, looking at the woman as she did so. "Speaking of getting hitched, when are you and Hendrickson going to do that?" she asked, causing Arcadia to look to the side as her face grew serious, and her mind flooded with images of Hendrickson when he stabbed her, and when he called her weak, and everything else. Rosetta read her mind, and her face turned pale. "...Arcadia, I'm so sorry that that all happened to you. I didn't know that..." but she shook her head. "I'm alright, but I miss him. Plus, he's not dead, but there's going to be trouble soon." She explained, causing the two to nod before they flew off in the direction of King and Diane.

Diane and King were fighting Garra when they saw a wave of lava approach. The three there barely avoided it, but when they saw who used it, their eyes widened. Gaia glared at the demon as she tried to fly away, only for her to be captured by Gaia as she started to twirl in circles. "Mother Earth's Dance." She said, flipping in the air and then slamming her foot down, causing the earth below to shake. "Garra of the Six Knights of Black, your time to die is now!" She yelled, causing the demon to smile wickedly as she tried to attack, only for Gaia to launch Heavy Metal and defend herself. After Garra was tired out, she saw Gaia start dancing again, this time making her movements much more graceful and elegant. "Lava Flow." She said, launching a jet of lava toward the demon, hitting her head on as the demon burned to nothing. The giant then turned to look at the awestruck pair behind them, as Rosetta flew over alongside Arcadia. "Hey you two, having fun without us?" The fairy asked, causing King and Diane to smile. "Hey, Rosetta, hi Gaia!" Diane said excitedly, happy to see the two again. They both waved before seeing a large flash of light, and then watching as the egg rock broke completely, revealing a long since sealed away demonic beast, the Indura of Retribution. Arcadia sighed deeply as she launched over to where the beast was, before she stopped at the village center when she saw a lot of people there. The platinum headed girl's blood ran cold when she saw Meliodas, his body limp, and the Winged Sword, the sword her brother used to protect this realm, was lodged in his chest, his body limp as Zorria held Solaad back from pulling it out.

Arcadia, enraged, walked over and spoke rather harshly after Zorria spoke. "I admit, the Seven Deadly Sins have helped us greatly, but the Demon Race is one I cannot forgive or help." He said. Arcadia walked up and landed a hard punch on his face as her fist made contact with his nose, causing gasps to fall from the other Celestials' lips. "You racist, cowardly, hateful, grudge holding bastard. You should be ashamed of yourself!" she scolded, before Indura roared in the distance. "It doesn't matter if your son pulls that sword out, because I still can. After all, I am the sister of the Archangel who forged this sword all those millenia ago." she said, causing Zorria's eyes to widen. He let go of Solaad, the blonde boy nodding to Arcadia before she nodded back. She then watched as the boy pulled out the sword while she helped Ellate and Elizabeth heal him. She had used a lot of mana, but was relieved when she saw Ella flying over to the village, landing on one of the buildings as she looked down at the crowd of people. She then got onto the ground and was swarmed by children, who grabbed onto her legs and flew onto her back. They cleared away from her underbelly when the dragon laid down to rest, looking around at the children as she craned her neck and watched with mild curiosity. The dragon seemed to at least tolerate the children, so Arcadia let them be. She then flew off to help the Sins after Meliodas got back up. All of them launched attacks at the beast as Solaad started making a seal to get rid of the beast, and Meliodas used his sacred treasure to help with combining the attacks, and Arcadia helped with the sealing of the beast, using her 'Arc' to fuel the Winged Sword. Since her magic was the most compatible with the sword, it made the seal much stronger than before, and the combined attack of all of the Sins, as well as the seal, got rid of the beast once and for all.

Meliodas waved goodbye to Zorria, Solaad, Ellate, Orchid, and Muriel as they waved back. "Come back to visit whenever you want to!" Orchid called, causing Meliodas to smile as he nodded. Arcadia, meanwhile, was getting a rope ready to tie him to a chair so that he didn't mess up her cooking, and she gladly did the second he turned to go to the kitchen. "This is my dish, not yours, and I'm taking credit for my work, so I don't have to watch the poor man as he tries your actual cooking after tomorrow night." she said, causing the male to shrug. Arcadia seasoned it with a bag of the rubbing salt that the Celestials had used to season their Sky Fish, and smiled after she stowed it away to marinate. She then got out a bowl, some milk, a carton of eggs, a jar of honey from the Fairy King's Forest, and some sugar. She had decided to make some honey pudding for dessert, and she wanted to make sure it was just right, so that Bartra would enjoy it. Ban sat on a stool at the bar as he watched the whole process, frowning slightly when he saw Arcadia use her magic to cook it. The male sighed, before he smirked when Arcadia gave him an ingredients list. "For your troubles, since you've been bothering me for it." the lady explained, causing Ban to nod and quietly take the paper from the girl as she slid him a small bowl of the pudding. "So, I overheard the king planning an award ceremony for us next week, so we can look forward to that." she said, causing Elizabeth to nod. The rest of the tavern was asleep, and Arcadia soon found herself nodding off as well. She managed to get over to the window that had a bench on it, and she transformed into a small cat, before curling up and falling asleep.