(Side Chapter 1) Prisoners of the Sky part 1

A/N: Decided to pull a Nakaba (yes I'm calling it that now, shut up) and make you wait for the next main chapter. However, this one took a little longer than the other ones, so I guess that's my karma for making you guys wait for it. Anyways, onward!

Meliodas smiled as he saw the open plains of where the Sins and Arcadia were. The place used to be a hot spot for catching Sky Fish, according to him, but Arcadia knew that the Sky Fish only lived in the Celestial Realm now. They had lived in the Celestial Realm ever since they'd been hunted to extinction on the surface, but lived abundantly in the sky temples, where Ella currently was. Arcadia smiled softly as she thought of the dragon, hoping that the winged reptile got her fair share of said Sky Fish. The female smiled as she heard Meliodas speak. "Alright then, let's get to hunting for our ingredients." he said happily. Escanor got some squid and octopus, while King got fruits of various kinds. Diane got a giant snake thanks to Hawk helping out, and Ban caught a huge scorpion. Merlin collected some Tyrant Dragon eggs, and Gowther also helped collect different fruits, while Arcadia decided to get some ingredients for her Honey Pudding, which was a delicacy throughout Liones, and ran out fast whenever she made it. It was made using a recipe that required her light magic to heat the pudding to the perfect consistency and flavor, and had to be done for just the right amount of time. She had finished making some for the others, and they had downed it quickly before going out to get their ingredients. Meliodas then walked up to Arcadia as she drew in her sketchbook, smirking up at her. "So, how do we get to the Sky Fish, since they are extinct down here?" he asked, causing the female to glare at him. "I'm not helping, since I have the week off thanks to the king. I'm going to rest my shoulders and let the sore parts of my body properly heal so I don't feel like crap this entire time." she explained, causing the male to sigh deeply before nodding and walking behind the bar. "Do you still miss him?" he asked, causing the lady to look at him with a serious look on her face as she nodded solemnly. "I couldn't find him when I looked in the In-Between, if you wish to know, so he's still likely alive, but enough of that, the others are back." she said, closing the sketchbook and then putting it in her bag.

Arcadia watched Escanor as he threw up the pie that Meliodas had made, getting throw up all over Meliodas and Hawk, and some getting on her as well. The platinum haired female sighed deeply, and then spoke. "For someone who wants to impress the king of Liones by cooking a Sky Fish for him, you can neither find one, nor cook properly, even with Ban helping you, Meliodas. Not to mention that your shitty cooking ruined my dress!" she scolded, going out to clean up as the ladder two followed her. When they got to a spring they found, the female set to work washing her clothes. Arcadia had just finished washing her dress and put it back on before she saw the water start to glow in the spring they were in, then showing the depiction of Sky Fish flying in a different sky than the one above them. She quickly got her bag as Hawk and Meliodas jumped in, and jumped in when they did, before resurfacing in a dark musty smelling cave. Arcadia saw the depictions of Celestials and Goddesses alike fighting Demons carved into the walls, and got up as she wrung her hair out. She then heard soldiers approaching quickly, and hid her wings just before they got to where the trio was. Zorria was the leader of them, which annoyed her very much, as she had never liked him ever since Ludociel had introduced her to him. She watched as they demanded the three go with them, and gladly followed, having honestly missed the temples ever since she had left them so many millennia ago. She saw children in the village as they tried to catch each other, laughing and tripping over each other, their small wings keeping them in the air for a few seconds, before they would glide back down slowly to join their friends. She saw their parents cooing over their children, and then shook her head as she continued to walk. When they stopped, they were in the center of a large group of people, Celestials, to be exact, who were apparently mad at Meliodas. "We've been here for maybe a good five minutes, quite the cold and hostile welcome, huh?" she asked the blonde, causing him to snicker as he caught the attention of a Celestial girl who looked a lot like Elizabeth. "Oh, so first you leave, and then when you return, you bring back this harlot as your company, Solaad? Shame on you." She then reeled and turned to face Arcadia, getting up in her face as she glared at her. "And you, what are you doing to him, corrupting his views of this world. I should have known that this is what you are like." she said, punching where the female was, but her fist hit nothing except air. Arcadia had transformed into a small dragon, and swept the girl's feet from under her, causing her to fall. She smirked after transforming back, watching the girl get up and walk over again. She transformed to where she only had a dragon's long tail, and did the same thing again. "Don't get up in my face, I hate it when people do that, dearest." she said, her tail disappearing. It seemed that the female had forgotten her. Meliodas watched as the girl huffed before Arcadia watched two men point out the marks on her back. She backed up into Meliodas as she buttoned up the openable back of her dress, scowling at the soldier as she put her hand on the hilt of her sword. "It's settled then, for your treason against not only our people, but against your fiance, you will be put in prison." Zorria announced, causing Arcadia to smirk. "Yeah, you will be imprisoned, I will be leaving." she said, before two guards stopped her and grabbed her arms tightly. "I guess that's not the case then?" she asked, staring over at the old leader of the Celestial armies. "You will be executed tomorrow at high noon." he said, causing her to roll her eyes. "Oh no, I'm so scared. I'm just trembling in my fucking boots, oh all great and powerful bitch boy of the Goddess Race's Archangels." she mocked, causing an irk mark to appear on his forehead. "Keep her here, I wish to speak to her alone." Zorria said, causing the men to bind her with chains as Ellate tried to say something to her, only to have her feet swept from under her again. "Once again, you just don't learn your lesson, do ya?" she asked, causing the woman to roll her eyes and fly away. Once the others had cleared out and taken Meliodas with them, Zorria walked up to Arcadia, who used her magic to melt the chains at their weaker links. Just before Zorria could land a hit, she was gone, out of sight, as she flew off over the tree line to the forest. The Celestial stared in shock and wonder, before his questions were answered by a single pure white feather falling to his feet, and it wasn't from his wings.